Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku (63013 Views)

Fairly Used - 2004 Infiniti Fx35 ( 2m ) The Car Is A B E A S T. / EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! / Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
erictoonice:
Honesty Nigerians are heartless in many things, we're too selfish, I've lost someone so close and dear to me in a similar situation, someone had an accident around 9am, not like the car got burnt o, they could not rescue them till around 2pm.

Its not Nigerians, its the security officials, those guys can just accuse you of causing the accident. Same thing happened to a family friend that was shot by armed robbers in the early hours of the morning around April, she bled to death. people really wanted to help but everyone scared of the aftermath with security officials.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Lilimax(f): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
So sad cry RIP to the dead ones.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by solomakindees(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
Even if fire engine comes, they will say dem no get water and the oga way lead them come go dey ask whether he go fit light him cigarette from the burning jeep!
Crazy country! shocked
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Just20(f): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
donnypool:

Nigerian** grin grin
thanks Ojare grin
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by ozodigboo(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
flejnr: Mr doro wanna be, I drive a e350 4matic nd a crv to crown it but I hate seeing people act proud! Broda if ur car lock automatically u unlock am again ode!

What is this one saying ?
1. You were not part of the discussion_ [ it was between Terrimatix and ITBomb] _you just jumped in to announce your cars.
2. @Terrimatix, from the '' smileys'' at d end of the post, must have been joking, or trying to pull someone's legs.
3. So, loosen up.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
A BBM friend of mine put up late Sunny Ofili's pix earlier in. The week saying 'Change is on its way to us in Delta state, Transformation bla bla'

I was beyond shocked to see the write-up change to RIP yesterday. Life is indeed fleeting. embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
zube01: So all of una way dey there non of una get fire extinguisher?
Do you think the fire extinguisher in a car can control this flame
I think you use a vehicle's extinguisher to control a flame that's just coming out of the engine or somewhere in the car.
Not this situation when the car has totally been engulfed, no one can stand close to it....

1 Like

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by fortunejum: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
ITbomb: This is the reason I don't lock myself inside the car especially on Highways,
I normally switch off the AC and wind down just a bit, it is noisy though but safe, when I'm inside town, I can afford to feel the AC.
What does that got to do when accident happens?
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by zube01(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sile12:
assuming it can't! There's still no harm in trying!other snapping!
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by rane06(f): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
IjogzK: Nigerians are wickedddddd. Wickedness is in our blood, we suffer due to our wickedness and that's why God is giving us leaders that are soooo bloody wicked.

There was this particular day in 2007 during the days I was still hustling and entering Danfo's. I was coming back from work that day, very tired when the bus broke down on 3rd Mainland Bridge. Petrol was leaking frm d engine which he fixed. I was still not sure about the bus so I told them that I would rather walk thru the bridge since we already covered 3/4 of the journey. Just as I guessed immediately the guy kicked the engine. Boom there was fire. You wouldn't believe that the driver got down and was begging other cars that was passing for extinguisher. .

No 1 I repeat No 1 stopped. We even joined at Begging. They avoided us like plague. To cut the long story short, the bus got burnt beyond recognition leaving it's skeletal form.

Something that could have been avoided.

I thank God that dere was no casualties. It was as if God sent me to get down. I was the one that opened the door from outside for them
thank God for u o. This is why its always good to follow ones instinct
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by mamagee3(f): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
May his soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by zube01(m): 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sile12:
assuming it can't! There's still no harm in trying!other than snapping!
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by elcardinal: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
A King should learn to act as one, i am yet to see or hear Oba of Benin driving or leaving his palace at will, even to the visit of Queen Elizabeth of England...so other Royal fathers should emulate the Oba of Benin esp that of Issele-uku which is an extension of Benin Kingdom..........
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by manck: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
[size=18pt]Obi of Accra Ghana, it does not mean they own the town... THE ISSUE is their children are now not knowing they are not the owners of the land. their children think, they are. [/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-WAkPw3h3T-w/UEd9PWrUEfI/AAAAAAAABKw/TRqD6o6OLO8/s640/DSC_0245.JPG[/img]
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by manck: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
[size=18pt]Obi of Kumasi Ghana[/size]

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by manck: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
[size=18pt]Obi of holland Netherlands [/size]

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by manck: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
[size=18pt]meeting at the palace of the obi Ndigbo of ikeja lagos... this is how the igbos are[/size]

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by IYANGBALI: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
Just20: Eyaaa kpele you've not served (NYSC) that's why it seems strange to you. I'm a Nigerian and I love my country so when my posting letter was handed to me and I saw issele-uku, I embraced it. Bikooo stop derailing this thread as I've told you before #parkWell
NYSC?hahahahahahahaha no be only NYSC na who dash you?better thing dey hungry you for village
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by sojayy(m): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
Vicjay1: Just now

what a very bad way to die as a king ! RIP to d dead.

1 Like

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by sojayy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
Khalessi: cry
what a very bad way to die as a king! RIP to d dead.

1 Like

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
....before it got burnt
i assumed my statement would be understood
apparently not...
Bigsolo88:
in ur vilage, cars drove theirselves
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
RIP sir...

Btw, from the picture, I think I know that place. Accidents always happen there.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by NwekeGodwin: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
is only God almighty knows why it happened that way
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
flejnr: Mr doro wanna be, I drive a e350 4matic nd a crv to crown it but I hate seeing people act proud! Broda if ur car lock automatically u unlock am again ode!
Where is this one coming from? Did i talk to you? Anyways, you were noticed. cool
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
ozodigboo:
What is this one saying ?
1. You were not part of the discussion_ [ it was between Terrimatix and ITBomb] _you just jumped in to announce your cars.
2. @Terrimatix, from the '' smileys'' at d end of the post, must have been joking, or trying to pull someone's legs.
3. So, loosen up.
No mind the attention seeker, ordinarily i shouldn't have responded to him.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by niceface(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
In such incident, If u re still conscious, ur pedal lock caƱ be of help in breaking out frm d car.It's just that pple pre fer to watch than to help.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by iswallker(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2014

A man in police uniform once tried to open my passenger door. I thanked god that day that my doors lock automatically. I put the machine on drive and the fool stepped back..when he heard the sound of a v8 4.7l engine... grin
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by IYANGBALI: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tashamania: RIP sir...

Btw, from the picture, I think I know that place. Accidents always happen there.
yinmu
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by redsun(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
This is a personal tragedy and this is where i got to hear about it.My legs are wobbly right now.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by redsun(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
I have always known that nigerian death traps that can snap off the life of anybody that uses it any time,anywhere.There are no rules and it is like driving in a wild safari race accross the jungles and deserts.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by redsun(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
This sad and wasted lives. Avoidable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) / *****2009 Toyota Corolla***zero Reported Accident**time Left: 2d 23h 52min / Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.