Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku (63026 Views)

Fairly Used - 2004 Infiniti Fx35 ( 2m ) The Car Is A B E A S T. / EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! / Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by texazzpete(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
Alenkakent: Omg... D horror of burning to death while ure still alive in ur car waiting for help is so scary... No more seat belts for me on d highway and no more AC on d highway..

"Hey! Look at me! My name is Alenkakent! I'm so scared of dying a horrible death that i'll disable a safety measure designed to prevent me from dying a horrible death! Yeah!!"

Please, for the sake of your loved ones, try and develop some common sense. You put yourself at a grave risk by not wearing seat belts.

4 Likes

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by bigtt76(f): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
Soon passengers would need to start carrying fire extinguishers on their own when travelling undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by erictoonice: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
IjogzK: Nigerians are wickedddddd. Wickedness is in our blood, we suffer due to our wickedness and that's why God is giving us leaders that are soooo bloody wicked.

There was this particular day in 2007 during the days I was still hustling and entering Danfo's. I was coming back from work that day, very tired when the bus broke down on 3rd Mainland Bridge. Petrol was leaking frm d engine which he fixed. I was still not sure about the bus so I told them that I would rather walk thru the bridge since we already covered 3/4 of the journey. Just as I guessed immediately the guy kicked the engine. Boom there was fire. You wouldn't believe that the driver got down and was begging other cars that was passing for extinguisher. .

No 1 I repeat No 1 stopped. We even joined at Begging. They avoided us like plague. To cut the long story short, the bus got burnt beyond recognition leaving it's skeletal form.

Something that could have been avoided.

I thank God that dere was no casualties. It was as if God sent me to get down. I was the one that opened the door from outside for them
Honesty Nigerians are heartless in many things, we're too selfish, I've lost someone so close and dear to me in a similar situation, someone had an accident around 9am, not like the car got burnt o, they could not rescue them till around 2pm.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
softsparkyy:
Not bad,will call you later.
OK.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by ehvez(m): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
And people blame Road safety in Lagos for making fire extinguishers compulsory in all vehicles if only it was available the damage might have Been lesser

2 Likes

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by LadyH(f): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
fr3do: The accident happened at or around issele-Azagba, between Asaba and his late Royal Majesty's town of issele-uku.
hmmMm...that area is synonymous with accidents! God help us.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by georgesylva(m): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
Julie9093: Rip to d dead. What a painful way to die cry hell fire on earth.
Idiot.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by flejnr(f): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
terrimatix: Most of cars in good condition lock automatically once the ignition is turned on..What kind of car do you have?? grin grin
Mr doro wanna be, I drive a e350 4matic nd a crv to crown it but I hate seeing people act proud! Broda if ur car lock automatically u unlock am again ode!

3 Likes

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Necsy: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
hmmm! Ur enemies hav succeeded cos dis cant b a natural fire. Rip

2 Likes

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by nerodenero: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
Is there a kind way to die?
chimoz: Rip to the dead. A very cruel way to die
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
MzMariah: me miss you pass. How are you? softsparkyy: Not bad,will call you later.
Smh, Y'all should please get a room.. Gosh!!

1 Like

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by curiouses: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
zube01: So all of una way dey there non of una get fire extinguisher?

That fire is beyond what halogenated hydrocarbon or dry powder types of extinguishers can stop. Only Fire service men with their big truck can combat that fire or it's left to quench on its own.....RIP to the dead. cry cry
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Alenkakent(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
texazzpete:

"Hey! Look at me! My name is Alenkakent! I'm so scared of dying a horrible death that i'll disable a safety measure designed to prevent me from dying a horrible death! Yeah!!"

Please, for the sake of your loved ones, try and develop some common sense. You put yourself at a grave risk by not wearing seat belts.
Hey man, buzz off...
If u have common sense or even a fish brain @ all, ud know better than quoting me and spitting rubbish...

Live ur life as u wish... Shikena
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chai..RIP angry
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
Vicjay1: Just now

Chai....Nawa ooo, May his soul RIP, yesterday was their market o, I know iseluku, a town after Umunede along Ogwashi-uku road....Sooo sad sad
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Just20(f): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
Eyaaaa may his soul rest in peace. I met the obi once while serving in Issele-uku...
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
nerodenero: Is there a kind way to die?
what do u call 'sleeping in ur house and not waking up'
wouldn't u rather pray for this kinda death than dieing in a plane crash??
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by willyray(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
wow thats bad
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
erictoonice:
Honesty Nigerians are heartless in many things, we're too selfish, I've lost someone so close and dear to me in a similar situation, someone had an accident around 9am, not like the car got burnt o, they could not rescue them till around 2pm.

Nawa for Nigerians I swear, we toooo wicked, ordinary FE, dem no fit stop, give them, funny thing is, those who have it inside their cars don't use it o, no one prays to have a reason to use it, d one wey dey my car, I never use am once, if no be road safety people, wetin I wan take am do??
We should learn to be nice to one another and I bilieve it starts from here.
May God help us
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by KriTic24A: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Alenkakent: Omg... No more seat belts for me on d highway and no more AC on d highway... If accident wan happen, make e happen, make I go meet baba God jeje rather than staying alive in d car and getting burnt to death when help won't arrive in time..
RIP to d dead

No, No, NO!!
That is a graveous mistake!!
Use your seat belts always, but AVOID HIGH speed!.
The Jeep in that accident might have rolled over many times before bursting to flames, occasioned by the usual overspeeding our leaders are known for.
Almost all our dinitaries despise road regulations when using it, but some of them paid dearly for it.
Bottomline is: OBEY ALL driving rules, and you will be relatively safe...

ARRIVE ALIVE ALWAYS....

2 Likes

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by madridguy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
RIP.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Aitee1: 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
WORD!
KriTic24A:

No, No, NO!!
That is a graveous mistake!!
Use your seat belts always, but AVOID HIGH speed!.
The Jeep in that accident might have rolled over many times before bursting to flames, occasioned by the usual overspeeding our leaders are known for.
Almost all our dinitaries despise road regulations when using it, but some of them paid dearly for it.
Bottomline is: OBEY ALL driving rules, and you will be relatively safe...

ARRIVE ALIVE ALWAYS....

1 Like

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by katordidi(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ibo folks are so miserly nobody was ready to expend their fire extinguishers
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by IYANGBALI: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
imas: The fire service go come from Nairaland?
yes now,seun osewa works with fire service
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
flejnr: Mr doro wanna be, I drive a e350 4matic nd a crv to crown it but I hate seeing people act proud! Broda if ur car lock automatically u unlock am again ode!

hmmn;there is no poor man on nairaland; even churchrats here claim to be millioniares; yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by IYANGBALI: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
katordidi: Ibo folks are so miserly nobody was ready to expend their fire extinguishers
dat na upper cut
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by IYANGBALI: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
jimmy4x:
Nawa for Nigerians I swear, we toooo wicked, ordinary FE, dem no fit stop, give them, funny thing is, those who have it inside their cars don't use it o, no one prays to have a reason to use it, d one wey dey my car, I never use am once, if no be road safety people, wetin I wan take am do??
We should learn to be nice to one another and I bilieve it starts from here.
May God help us
I no even sabi use. my own fire extinguisher
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by IYANGBALI: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
Just20: Eyaaaa may his soul rest in peace. I met the obi once while serving in Issele-uku...
hmmmmm lie lie wan start,small time now you go talk say you know the governor and our president
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by kuluTemper: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
Vicjay1:

All through my journey from owerri - benin I was wondering what they must have passed through.
The obi(who was driving) was driving rough, overtaking vehicles carelessly.
RIP to them.

From your picture, it is obvious you were heading in the opposite direction, how did you come to know that the Obi was driving 'rough'?. Also from your pictures, it could be observed that a petrol filing station is just by the burning vehicle, are we saying that this filing station has no fire extinguisher?
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by waja(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
Vicjay1: Mehh. The fire was uncontrollable except by the fire service men. The mobile police men and and other persons in the convoy couldn't do anything. Dey were just looking.

MODIFIED:
Is not something fire extinguisher(like d ones in cars) would have been able to put out. It was a horrible sight to behold. All through my journey from owerri - benin I was wondering what they must have passed through.
The obi(who was driving) was driving rough, overtaking vehicles carelessly.
RIP to them.
. And He died. R. I. P.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by kuluTemper: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
erictoonice:

Na una cause am! even YOU! do not offer any help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) / Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) / *****2009 Toyota Corolla***zero Reported Accident**time Left: 2d 23h 52min

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.