Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her (8056 Views)

My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice / Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 06, 2014
oladimejiX:
I didn't want to lose her because I loved her body, her face, everything. Being with her made me feel so good , touching her at any opportunity made me crazy. She was so perfect, but ultimately we have nothing in common.
this is simply an insecure man. Why would youd need someone else to feel good about yourself?

I wonder if he still looks the same way he did 20yrs ago...
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
Zekkmixes: ^^^@mrbrownjay, Did you get the quotes mixed up? Because I don't see how the response you directed to my post is related to what I wrote.

that was for the shallow and inconsiderate part.....which i accept fully.

Mondisweets: this is simply an insecure man. Why would youd need someone else to feel good about yourself?
I wonder if he still looks the same way he did 20yrs ago...

the part says "so good"....... not just "good". yes, we must be happy alone before we could ever dream of being happy with someone else BUT there is no question about the fact that you will only discover the better/best version of yourself when you are with someone.
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
MRbrownJAY:
the part says "so good"....... not just "good". yes, we must be happy alone before we could ever dream of being happy with someone else BUT there is no question about the fact that you will only discover the better/best version of yourself when you are with someone.

Yes we all need someone who can bring out the best in us but FEELING SO GOOD about yourself usually relies on your self-esteem, if you need someone else to feel "so good" about yourself then you clearly have a problem.
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
Mondisweets: Yes we all need someone who can bring out the best in us but FEELING SO GOOD about yourself usually relies on your self-esteem, if you need someone else to feel "so good" about yourself then you clearly have a problem.

when alone, we should feel good/great about ourselves, and being with someone will make us feel EVEN higher than that. most people can find happiness on their own, but what we get when finding the right mate is a bit higher than that.......if it wasnt then sharing your life with someone would be almost pointless.
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

when alone, we should feel good/great about ourselves, and being with someone will make us feel EVEN higher than that. most people can find happiness on their own, but what we get when finding the right mate is a bit higher than that.......if it wasnt then sharing your life with someone would be almost pointless.
If you share your life with someone because they bring the "best" out of you, you should be able to bring the best out of the other person too, where you think the other person should be the only one putting in the effort to make you happy, then it will be best you remain alone.
You can never learn to love and appreciate other people when you dont know how to love and appreciate yourself. smiley

If a woman is with you when you are financially stable then she starts to detest you when you become insolvent or incapable of handling your own financial affairs. What would you make out of that?
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
Mondisweets: If you share your life with someone because they bring the "best" out of you, you should be able to bring the best out of the other person too, where you think the other person should be the only one putting in the effort to make you happy, then it will be best you remain alone.
You can never learn to love and appreciate other people when you dont know how to love and appreciate yourself.

what kind of nonsense are you on about? who said she is the only one to make the effort? she is the only one who is responsible for her life/mind/body..... who else do you want to be responsible for that?! i am sure you want men to still love these women who turn into baby whales, but sadly reality has the best of us all.

If a woman was is with you when you are financially stable then she starts to detest you when you become insolvent or incapable of handling your own financial affairs. What would you make out of that?

the important point of what you wrote above IS: did the man know that this lady was with him for MONEY, from the beginning or not?!
- if he did NOT know then he has all the right to be mad.
- if he did know then he has nothing to complain about.

its all down to what were the rules set in place beforehand.

who are we trying to fool here? if i attract someone with money and the idea of a comfortable life, and subsequently marry that person, then MONEY is indeed the priority in that union..... and that said lady has the right to reassess her stand on the marriage the day i lose that money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before And After Photo Of A Pretty Mum When She Was Pregnant With Triplets / Baby Wardrobes / Happy Birthday To Nashville And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.