Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her (8063 Views)

My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice / Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Sagamite(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
BananaBender:

Dickturd, what rules??

Boo hoo, l will still get another cool

person, you arsse will be left. grin grin grin grin grin

If not voluntarily, it would be involuntary as Fisk University girls only date jail-bound guys. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*Sings like Akon*

He got locked up. They wouldn't let him out.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BananaBender:
And the above is coming from a poverty-stricken-hood-roach who can't get a chick because he is fugly. grin grin

This is coming from a person that used to put another girl's pix up as hers only for someone to out her on NL and we can see from her real pix how ugly she is? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Godmystrength: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sagamite:

So na ghost type the rest of your post?
the only part with question mark is the question i asked you.
The other parts are my opinion and that was why i separated them from the question i directed to you. What else do you want? Please leave me alone.
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Sagamite(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
Godmystrength: the only part with question mark is the question i asked you.
The other parts are my opinion and that was why i separated them from the question i directed to you. What else do you want? Please leave me alone.

Now we can conclude they are not doing you that badly in your village. So your "opinion" was to strawman me?
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sagamite:

This is coming from a person that used to put another girl's pix up as hers only for someone to out her on NL and we can see from her real pix how ugly she is? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bwahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

You were born a fool and you shall remain a fool. grin grin

Dickturd, I would die if I looked as fugly as you or try to pretend to be someone else. Get real!

This is suppose to be me?? grin grin

Poor little smart girl, being stalked by jobless old fools. Mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sagamite:

person, you arsse will be left. grin grin grin grin grin

If not voluntarily, it would be involuntary as Fisk University girls only date jail-bound guys. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*Sings like Akon*

He got locked up. They wouldn't let him out.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bwahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

Where?? I know, right where it belongs............in my boo's bed.

Even jail-bound guys get girls, show us your imaginary girlfriend Dickturd.

And dim-wit, enough with the racist jokes. IT makes you look even more stup1d than you appear.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Godmystrength: 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sagamite:

Now we can conclude they are not doing you that badly in your village. So your "opinion" was to strawman me?
You can conclude with whoever you like about how they are not doing you that badly in your village. My opinion is my opinion. If you have contrary opinion, you can be civil about questioning it else just ignore......
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Sagamite(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
BananaBender:

Bwahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

You were born a fool and you shall remain a fool.

Dickturd, I would die if I looked as fugly as you or try to pretend to be someone else. Get real!

This is suppose to be me?? grin grin
http://www.facebook.com/peace.odiase.3?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

Cretinous person, who said that was you? undecided

Did you not use to put another girl's picture up and behave like if that was you? grin grin grin grin grin

BananaBender:
Bwahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Where?? I know, right where it belongs............in my boo's bed.
Even jail-bound guys get girls, show us your imaginary girlfriend Dickturd.
And dim-wit, enough with the racist jokes. IT makes you look even more stup1d than you appear.

On his bed during conjugal visits? grin grin grin grin grin

Is not another Fisk calibre person that was wasted after he robbed a store in Ferguson? grin grin grin grin grin

I was shocked that kind of person was said to be heading to university soon but then I remember America has universities like Fisk where they pack your likes. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Sagamite(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
Godmystrength: You can conclude with whoever you like about how they are not doing you that badly in your village. My opinion is my opinion. If you have contrary opinion, you can be civil about questioning it else just ignore......

If you want me to be civil,

- Demonstrate you have a brain.

- Be respectful

- And don't fcking try to strawman me.

- And if you do so, when I highlight it, don't try and get pejoratively snide with me.

I don't ignore, I attack!

Better understand that. I don't tolerate rude girls. I put them in their place A-sharp!
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Godmystrength: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
undecided
Sagamite:

If you want me to be civil,

- Demonstrate you have a brain.

- Be respectful

- And don't fcking try to strawman me.

- And if you do so, when I highlight it, don't try and get pejoratively snide with me.

I don't ignore, I attack!

Better understand that. I don't tolerate rude girls. I put them in their place A-sharp!
congratulations!!!!!!!!
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sagamite:

Cretinous person, who said that was you? undecided

Did you not use to put another girl's picture up and behave like if that was you? grin grin grin grin grin

Imbecilic r*tard, then what the fvck are you talking about?? How was I outed?? Who??

If you can tell me the picture I posted that is not me or the name of this person, then you wouldn't sound so foolish. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And if you know who I am, pls post my picture. (which shouldn't be that hard, some muthfvckers on here know my real name)

I dare anyone that has seen my picture to call me ugly, fvck outta here with that sh1t. cool

On his bed during conjugal visits? grin grin grin grin grin
Is not another Fisk calibre person that was wasted after he robbed a store in Ferguson? grin grin grin grin grin
I was shocked that kind of person was said to be heading to university soon but then I remember America has universities like Fisk where they pack your likes. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't need to talk much.

Chrisland
LASMOCOL B
Greenspring
Fisk (Number one HBCU in the country, thank you! cool )
Vanderbilt

Edit that link, poor girl does not need old men stalking her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Sagamite(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
BananaBender:

Imbecilic r*tard, then what the fvck are you then talking about?? How was I outed?? Who??

If you can tell me the picture I posted that is not me or the name of this person, then you wouldn't sound so foolish. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And if you know who I am, pls post my picture. (which shouldn't be that hard, some muthfvckers on here know my real name)

I dare anyone that has seen my picture to call me ugly, fvck outta here with that sh1t. cool

I don't need to talk much.

Chrisland
Greenspring
Fisk (Number one HBCU in the country, thank you! cool )
Vanderbilt

Edit that link, poor girl does not need old men stalking her.

You are a cretinous person!

Whose picture did you use to put on your profile before?

Was that you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your Papa spent all that money sending you to Chrisland:

https://www.nairaland.com/1870144/six-most-expensive-secondary-schools

And you ended up in a school for hoodrats where average SAT scores is below 1500 and all they know how to do is twerk? grin grin grin grin grin

Then you start lying about going to above average Vanderbilt?

And still you don't know you are a failure in life? grin

And you are ugly too? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Godmystrength: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
what a shame angry angry
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sagamite:

Whose picture did you use to put on your profile before?

Was that you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your Papa spent all that money sending you to Chrisland:

https://www.nairaland.com/1870144/six-most-expensive-secondary-schools

And you ended up in a school for hoodrats where average SAT scores is below 1500 and all they know how to do is twerk? grin grin grin grin grin

Then you start lying about going to above average Vanderbilt?

And still you don't know you are a failure in life? grin

And you are ugly too? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a pathetic, completely hopeless and an incurable Dickturd!

Tell me what university you went to. I fvcking dare you! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you went to a school better than Vanderbilt, (let's be real, there is no way) or even Fisk, pls name your school.

I will never beat you in your agbero game or your whack attempt at deflecting from the fact that you are a non-achieving-walking-vommit.

You're repulsive, and a liar. Even you, hate yourself when you look at the mirror. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your entire life is a monument to failure!

I need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes.

The good news is that no normal girl would ever sleep with you, so I won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git.

Posting my Vanderbilt diploma again with Shollypopz written on it, won't prove sh1t to a self hating hood roach.

Id1ot, who else?? Answer!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hey, @bananabender where have you been?

AManFromMars tongue
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
musKeeto: Hey, @bananabender where have you been?

AManFromMars tongue

How can I forget the guy with the lamest jokes?? cool
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Sagamite(m): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
BananaBender:

You are a pathetic, completely hopeless and an incurable Dickturd!

Tell me what university you went to. I fvcking dare you! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you went to a school better than Vanderbilt, (let's be real, there is no way) or even Fisk, pls name your school.

I will never beat you in your agbero game or your whack attempt at deflecting from the fact that you are a non-achieving-walking-vommit.

You're repulsive, and a liar. Even you, hate yourself when you look at the mirror. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your entire life is a monument to failure!

I need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes.

The good news is that no normal girl would ever sleep with you, so I won't have to go into the sewers in search of your git.

Posting my Vanderbilt diploma again with Shollypopz written on it, won't prove sh1t to a self hating hood roach.

My alma mater is way beyond the reach of your ghetto academics at Fisk, talkless of you. grin grin grin grin grin

They don't produce twerking fcktards like you. angry

What happened to the question about the picture you used to put up? grin grin grin grin grin

You thought you could avoid it, vulture? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Zekkmixes(f): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lololol

Am really enjoying the argument on this thread grin

Let me go back to the beginning of the thread to read from the starting.
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sagamite:
My alma mater is way beyond the reach of your ghetto academics at Fisk, talkless of you. grin grin grin grin grin
They don't produce twerking fcktards like you. angry
What happened to the question about the picture you used to put up? grin grin grin grin grin
You thought you could avoid it, vulture? grin grin grin grin

Mor0nic Bastard, is this your attempt at clowning?

Truly, only you can top your insanely-idiotic-ramblings. grin grin grin

LMAO!! I'm not like you. Tell me which one is not mine, fat pig!

This waste of flesh has been running away from one a*ss exposing question for years - 'what school did you go??' grin grin

Even fooling Jaruse (or whatever his username is) .............Like.....Who isn't proud to name his/her alma-malta, if he/she is a not liar coming to the internet to mask the pathetic life he's subjected to daily?!

I'm beginning to get bored of mocking the same mor0nic opinions and comments from a Nairaland renowned squeaking church rat.

I blame the 1diot that gave you visa so you could pack sh1t for a living.

Have you guys seen a picture of this bald-headed-pot-bellied-fool wearing black shades, orange sneakers, with orange back-pack?? You'll die! grin grin grin

What a thick-headed hood roach tryna clown me. I have seen skeet with more sense than you have. FOH!

BananaBender:

Mumu, answer now.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Zekkmixes(f): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
BananaBender:
Have you guys seen a picture of this bald-headed-pot-bellied-fool wearing black shades, orange sneakers, with orange back-pack?? You'll die! grin grin grin
We haven't seen it, oya post it if you have it.
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Sagamite(m): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
BananaBender:

Mor0nic Bastard, is this your attempt at clowning?

Truly, only you can top your insanely-idiotic-ramblings. grin grin grin

LMAO!! I'm not like you. Tell me which one is not mine, fat pig!

This waste of flesh has been running away from one a*ss exposing question for years - 'what school did you go??' grin grin

Even fooling Jaruse (or whatever his username is) .............Like.....Who isn't proud to name his/her alma-malta, if he/she is a not liar coming to the internet to mask the pathetic life he's subjected to daily?!

I'm beginning to get bored of mocking the same mor0nic opinions and comments from a Nairaland renowned squeaking church rat.

I blame the 1diot that gave you visa so you could pack sh1t for a living.

What a thick-headed hood roach tryna clown me. I have seen skeet with more sense than you have. FOH!

Mumu, answer now.

person, a Fisk graduate like you is trying to mock the person widely regarded as the bright intellectual on NL, as not bright? grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see why you are a person? grin

Can you see why you failed and ended up at Fisk? grin

Ugly culture, which girls pics did you steal and impersonated on NL? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
BananaBender:

How can I forget the guy with the lamest jokes?? cool
cool

I wanted to share a lame joke. Changed my mind. I hear you can't stand it. grin
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 03, 2014
BananaBender: Actually the way you reason is your problem! angry angry

I care how they add weight because it matters.

issue #1: you shouldnt, just like we dont give a damn why men have pot bellies.....

Women in general are obsessed about their looks. I guess I'm surrounded by so many healthy eating, calories counting freaks. I don't understand the concept of just "letting yourself go".

if thats the case then they should work on their issues and stop expecting men to settle for their hideous state. there is NOTHING wrong in a man turning off a women who was a slinky beautiful siren who later turned into a baby whale.

@highlighted: Nigga, what?? You're saying the same fvcking thing. I guess that is why you have numerous baby mamas (they couldn't lose the baby weight) grin grin

lol no we aint saying the same thing....... and as for my baby mamas, at least you know i STAND FOR WHAT I WRITE ON NL, lol!
nah, the truth of the matter is that you dont let these women slack off and then work with them, you work with them the minute they say they are pregnant, thats the catch!!! take it from a pro on the issue, lol!

but the important part is that, there is no point for ANYONE to be miserable in life. so long as the children are growing up in a safe environment having 2 HAPPY parents, thats what matter (even if the parents aint together any longer).

If a woman "opens her eyes" and gets with a man that shares the same opinion as you, then I guess your ultimatum wouldn't come as a shock.

we ALL have to be honest with ourselves in life, but anyone who wants to live in lalaland (and fool themselves) can be my guest. i have no problem telling a woman that she is out the door the minute i dont feel anything for her any longer....and yes, her appearance has a HUGE part to play in the issue, as well as emotional bond and character.

Btw, do not get it twisted. I will never lay with a man with a pot belly because I find them repulsive but if my husband grows one overnight, I won't tell him to lose it or leave. I'll simply do whatever I can to encourage losing weight even if it involves me doing the cooking for him so I can monitor what goes into his mouth.

i suggest you go back to the start of the thread to see what i wrote on the issue, instead of focussing on solely on this last part.

Losing baby weight takes time for some women and they already struggle with it, so just running around the house like a gorilla on heat demanding she loses the weight or leave just makes you appear extremely shallow to me. How do you expect to encourage someone to lose weight when all you do is make them feel even more insecure about their looks.

if a woman is "trying" then fair enough and a man gotta help her, and make sure she sticks to her routine.....but the lazy ones who become couch potatoes gotta get their wake up calls!

You better not reply me with, "I am taking about a woman that doesn't want to lose weight" because that only reflects badly on you. It shows you make poor decisions by choosing to marry someone that doesn't share the same values as you (especially something you consider so critical and could end your marriage)

A) pls dont insult me by believing that i will ever get married, i will never make such a miserable mistake/choice in my life.
B) it is not about what these baby whales want but all to do with what they are doing about it.... if that should reflect on my person then so be it. again, i have NEVER been with a FAT woman and, God forbid, if i ever lose my damn mind and end up with one.
C) values can be lost, character too, looks even faster....so why the hell should we fool ourselves and stuck to someone who we aint feeling anything any longer? what kind of slavery style BS is that? if you aint feeling them, then let them go and be happy with someone else.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 03, 2014
MRbrownJAY:
I am not attracted to fat women.............

To be honest, I can't hate on you. Though it's a little strange hearing someone say they would leave a woman because something about her physical appearance changed. Especially when it has been constantly hammered into our heads that physical beauty fades and marrying someone for looks is shallow.

I respect the fact that you are challenging the "norm" and staying true to what makes you happy.

Just make sure when you are 'chyking' your next baby mama grin grin............
promising her heaven and earth, claiming she is the only woman you want in this world, let her know that your love depends on her looks remaining the same.

[Just curious] Have you ever been married?? Have you ever proposed to someone before?? At what age did you make the resolution not to get married?? What circumstance led to that decision. I want the whole gist. Take your time.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Sagamite(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
BananaBender:
promising her heaven and earth, claiming she is the only woman you want in this world, let her know that your love depends on her looks remaining the same.

Why should he do that?

How does that make sense for him to do?
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 04, 2014
BananaBender:
To be honest, I can't hate on you. Though it's a little strange hearing someone say they would leave a woman because something about her physical appearance changed. Especially when it has been constantly hammered into our heads that physical beauty fades and marrying someone for looks is shallow.

i know it may seem shallow but i have to take care of MY star player, which is ME. yeah beauty fades but adding weight in a foul manner is not fading, it's being comfortable and letting yourself go

I respect the fact that you are challenging the "norm" and staying true to what makes you happy.

i can never change, not even for my kids. i can only be true to myself in order to be true to them. how can i say to them:"always be true to who you are or what you desire" if i am faking it?

as for the next baby mama, she already knows about my extended family and met the majority of them all. baby mamas are easy to handle when you stay friends and dont part ways badly (only one baby mama out of 5 hates my guts). all know each other and they even meet some time, when time and location permits. if we ever go down that path (more kids), which i doubt we will then so be it, i love children but i am good on that front.

btw at the time of doing the do, that lady IS the only one i want and she knows that who she is THEN is the person i desire. if there is any changes whatsoever in her look/character etc then my stand must be re-evaluated (and vice versa). it would be crazy to expect me to stick to someone whether i still desire them or not.

[Just curious] Have you ever been married?? Have you ever proposed to someone before?? At what age did you make the resolution not to get married?? What circumstance led to that decision. I want the whole gist. Take your time.

never been married as i dont believe in marriage, never proposed to anyone apart from asking someone to move in with me (and my "baggage"wink, lol but i have had a few women who wanted to go all the way! i always knew i would never get married, i never had that "marriage gene" in me. the concept of being with ONE person for the rest of your life is just unacceptable. all my family knows me and have accepted that this is who i am. out of my closest friend (people i grew up with), i would say 2 out of 10 got married (and the rest live as common law partner), and its no big deal. today, marriage is just a piece of paper, and living as common-law gives you all the same rights as married folks.

the easiest way to shut someone down is to say:" babe, what is this paper gonna change about how WE feel for one another? i do NOT need you to be enslaved to me with such contract, i want you to be free to go the day you are no more attracted to me......so, let this union be about what we DESIRE and not what a certain paper says we have to be." end of story.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by shitshappen(m): 6:35am On Sep 04, 2014
Bridge of contract, let your lawyer write her lawyer

Justkidding.com
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Zekkmixes(f): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2014
I see the sense in what Mrbrownjay is saying although he sounds very shallow and inconsiderate but then the truth is not always pleasant to the ears. A man that got attracted to his wife and married her because of her looks has every right to get tired of her when she looses said looks, the major reasons why people are taught to not end marriages even when their spouses get ugly is because of kids and because they are expected to have grown love for each other during the course of the marriages; love that transcends mere physical appearance. That being said, there is also nothing wrong with a woman getting tired of her husband who she married for money when that husband looses his money or becomes poor. It's just that we are encouraged by ethical and moral laws to be considerate towards others and to desist from being superficial that's why we don't frequently see couples parting because of losing looks or because of poverty.
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
MRbrownJAY:
....... the concept of being with ONE person for the rest of your life is just unacceptable.

Here comes the real issue.

You would always find a reason to leave even if she remains the same fvcking way for the rest of her life.
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by stevecantrell: 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
MRbrownJAY: @OP
i fully understand what you are saying and shouldnt feel bad about being HONEST with yourself. better come out with it then live a miserable life pretending that all is well. you aint doing anything wrong, far from it!!!

here is something you must understand though:
as much as you loved EVERYTHING about her, you have to accept that you knew that she would lose some of her beauty/youth/sexiness etc. it is normal for most men to have a sexy princess before marriage that will turn into a baby whale after a few kids. the important question IS: do you want to give it a shot or you want out? if you admire EVERYTHING else about her then you need to give her a shot to redeem herself and try to make you desire her again. so, tell her what you want/need and work WITH HER in order to get it. join a gym together, go jogging together, chage diet for the whole household, no more junk food (apart from the kids etc)......and stick to it!!!!! if she A) does NOT want to take part in it, B) does NOT feel it is necessary, C) does not take your issues seriously or D) bring all these excuses as to how/what/why she cannot do it, then you have the make the vital decision as to whether you want to spend the rest of your life with that great baby whale.

there is nothing wrong with having lust for other women (there will always be a finer/sexier woman than yours out there), so long as you tell your partner.... she will notice it anyway.

as for your ex, i would put such negative thoughts on desperation to get back what you are longing for.

-Don't be like the 70% miserable ones pretending they're having a ball.

-Its ok to be honest.

-Give your lady a chance to get her groove back after you let her know how you feel.

Couldn't have said it better.

1000 Likes
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Zekkmixes: I see the sense in what Mrbrownjay is saying although he sounds very shallow and inconsiderate but then the truth is not always pleasant to the ears. A man that got attracted to his wife and married her because of her looks has every right to get tired of her when she looses said looks, the major reasons why people are taught to not end marriages even when their spouses get ugly is because of kids and because they are expected to have grown love for each other during the course of the marriages; love that transcends mere physical appearance. That being said, there is also nothing wrong with a woman getting tired of her husband who she married for money when that husband looses his money or becomes poor. It's just that we are encouraged by ethical and moral laws to be considerate towards others and to desist from being superficial that's why we don't frequently see couples parting because of losing looks or because of poverty.

@the bolded part
this is who i am and i can only be ME!!!! no point in wasting energy pretending (to the whole world) to be who i am not. "this is IT, here is what you are settling with, take it or leave it" then they have to make the decision. when you think about it, which way do you think it is best here.....the guy that tells you he is great and end up being a nightmare, or the man that does look awfully bad but turns out ot be "so so"?
my kids will remain my kids whether i am real or not, gone crazy or the perfect husband OR separated from their mum.

BananaBender: Here comes the real issue.

You would always find a reason to leave even if she remains the same fvcking way for the rest of her life.

sadly, we all change and evolve in life (hopefully for the better) and therefore we need to reassess our partners every so often....... this is normal. i certainly cannot close my eyes/mind/heart and accept her regardless of how she "evolves in life".
btw, whats wrong with eventually leaving?
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Zekkmixes(f): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
^^^@mrbrownjay, Did you get the quotes mixed up? Because I don't see how the response you directed to my post is related to what I wrote.
Re: My Wife Got Fat, Now I Don't Like Her by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Whew! Very scary assertions. No be small thing o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Control BED BUG / If You Can Only Feed Once A Day / Which Month Celebrates The Highest Birthdays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.