Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage (11926 Views)

Mum's Unconditional Love / How Open Should One Be In Marriage? / Unconditional Love? In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by xp17(m): 6:21am On Aug 12, 2014
no, it doesn't. that's why married couple divorce when one of the two screwup. if its unconditional you will love him with is flaws and if his flaws is cheating, you encourage him to keep it up, since that is gonna make him happier.

even the price you pay to keep a marriage is a condition on it own .
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by expert1000: 6:22am On Aug 12, 2014
If u do complete unconditional love in marriage and later finds out dat ur partner has made a fool of u all dis while,ur sense of conditionalities in marriage wil surely com bck
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by lafuria1(m): 6:41am On Aug 12, 2014
We live in a world were emotions changes a lot, unconditional love in marriage can only be done by robots who don't display any emotional feelings.
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by millionboi(m): 6:44am On Aug 12, 2014
I pray i found it....Anytin is posibl
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by blakky97(m): 6:45am On Aug 12, 2014
That's 2pac music.
Doesn't exist in the real world
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by ahnie: 6:53am On Aug 12, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I finish Seun aka ahnie-Tpia with eim GWOR-GWOR AdePOOPOO dia nor be small! And the spirit came over me!
MUCHECHECHECHE
2 pages of correct rofo rofo plus BAN from the IJEBU goat meat called SEUN himself!

The ATALAKPA-LAKPA OGUN-Shrine rejected sacrificial azzzzzze! cool

We go see who go f'O'rst quench for this NL ke!

Terror jam TERROR!
Amen!!!! kiss

has the ailment started again...take your medics and you are gonna be okay.

1 Like

Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 6:58am On Aug 12, 2014
aisha2: Any man who wants submission should be ready to have unconditional love for his wife
Abia.....no love is unconditional madam. Even God's love is not unconditional. Women should stop dreaming.
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 7:01am On Aug 12, 2014
ameenahz: Unconditional love only truly exists in a Parent-child relationshiop. It is not really practical in marriage.

Husband: I will 'unconditionally' love you as long as you keep the home clean, make sure i get my food to time, keep slim and sexy, retain the libido and prowess of a 20 year old.......

wife:......as long as the bills are paid, you stay faithful, never beat me......

Whether we see them as conditions or not, they are conditions.
It does not exist anywhere. Murder your siblings and see if your parents will not kill you or hand you over to the authorities.

2 Likes

Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by KanwuliaJara: 7:09am On Aug 12, 2014
ahnie: has the ailment started again...take your medics and you are gonna be okay.

Yessssssoh!
MUMUKINA! kiss

1 Like

Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by ameenahz(f): 7:09am On Aug 12, 2014
Tallesty1: It does not exist anywhere. Murder your siblings and see if your parents will not kill you or hand you over to the authorities.

Lol. Yeah, you have a point there. But it depends.

Do you remember the story of the young man who killed his father about a month ago? Who do you think the mother will do?
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by ahnie: 7:13am On Aug 12, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Yessssssoh!
MUMUKINA! kiss
then you need to be beaten with fire extinguisher.since Yabaleft is filled up.danhiska mai fuska angulu.

1 Like

Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by ahnie: 7:17am On Aug 12, 2014
@the iya we'rey(kanwulia)...your entire life needs to be quarantine.gosh you are really messed up.
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by ezyness: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2014
I agree with you in all, that is d truth.
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by KanwuliaJara: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2014
ahnie: then you need to be beaten with fire extinguisher.since Yabaleft is filled up.danhiska mai fuska angulu.

I am going to phock my husband.
Please, go and PHOCK your GOAT!
Have a good mo'rn! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by ahnie: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I am going to phock my husband.
Please, go and PHOCK your GOAT!
Have a good mo'rn! kiss
Godspeed.go with your medication.

1 Like

Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by ahnie: 7:28am On Aug 12, 2014
Op...sowi for derailing your thread. thankz.
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:31am On Aug 12, 2014
unconditional wat √ Well its possible sha π®©™\¶
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by ahnie: 7:33am On Aug 12, 2014
kanwulia...get a life outta nl.your life is messed up.and please...take your treatment seriously.look for a good rehabilitation home and fixed your problems.tenk you

3 Likes

Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by tuffgongjo(m): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2014
CharlesShaw: Da only luv worthy of a name is unconditional, can only be found in mother to child.
Unfortunately not in marriage, not in watsoeva.
the mother to child isn't everytime sef,some mothers are beasts to their kids.

1 Like

Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by dre11(m): 7:42am On Aug 12, 2014
Unconditional love is not praticable in marriage
its only in Agape love situations and no man can do that

even love btw parents and children they get conditions self.
If ure not ready for love with conditions....... why dem marrying self.

Thats why marriage is all about compromise and defination of what both want in the union and relationship.
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2014
There's no unconditional love,love comes with a lot of buts.
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by Onyiibazz: 7:47am On Aug 12, 2014
Love doesn't sustain marriage whatsoever, infact love doesnt exist, so incase you're still going into marriage on the basis of love then you're on a long thing!
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by tuffgongjo(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2014
millionboi: I pray i found it....Anytin is posibl
Good tiding in your Sojourn.
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by tuffgongjo(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2014
Unconditional love exists only on the pages of Thrill$Boom and its ilks.
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 12, 2014
A new duplex 4 sale @ old GRA Enugu. Has 6 bedrooms all in suite, 4 upstairs and 2 downstairs with big parlour,compound and C of O, #80 million asking. Want to lease or buy landed properties in Enugu? Looking 4 accomodation in Enugu? Cotact Mbaeze unique services on 08030888125, 07030529590,08089725197,or mbaezeo@gmail.com for genuine services.
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by gbadexy(m): 7:57am On Aug 12, 2014
ameenahz: Unconditional love only truly exists in a Parent-child relationshiop. It is not really practical in marriage.

Husband: I will 'unconditionally' love you as long as you keep the home clean, make sure i get my food to time, keep slim and sexy, retain the libido and prowess of a 20 year old.......

wife:......as long as the bills are paid, you stay faithful, never beat me......

Whether we see them as conditions or not, they are conditions.
I swear to God you are too much. You nailed it 100%.
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by fireforfire: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2014
Ordinary love nevr circulate finish talkless of unconditionaal one..
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by Mariopgomery(m): 8:27am On Aug 12, 2014
CharlesShaw: Da only luv worthy of a name is unconditional, can only be found in mother to child.

are you saying fathers love for their children is not unconditional?
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by SAMBARRY: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2014
Lmao I read everything before the first 2pages were deleted grin grin

I be think say them for don use vex ban you grin grin grin
KanwuliaJara:

I finish Seun aka ahnie-Tpia with eim GWOR-GWOR AdePOOPOO dia nor be small! And the spirit came over me!
MUCHECHECHECHE
2 pages of correct rofo rofo plus BAN from the IJEBU goat meat called SEUN himself!

The ATALAKPA-LAKPA OGUN-Shrine rejected sacrificial azzzzzze! cool

We go see who go f'O'rst quench for this NL ke!

Terror jam TERROR!
Amen!!!! kiss

Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2014
Interval: Where can i find this type of love?

Inside my heart.

I will love my wife unconditionally.
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by LordReed(m): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2014

I will dare to say there is nothing called unconditional love when it comes to humans even in Parent-child relationship.

First off there is no magic feeling called love that anybody acquires by default even parents. A parents love doesn't fall from heaven, he/she acquires it by accepting the responsibility of nurturing that child. Why do you think people can abandon their new born children?

The reason it appears to be unconditional is because when the child is still young the excuse can be made that the child lacks knowledge but fast forward to when the child is older and you find parents threatening to disown the same child. This is simply because the relationship between two adults and the one between a child and parent are not predicated on the same basis. If an adult misbehaves around you you can hardly use the excuse that he doesn't know better, you get angry because he ought to know better!

In essence love is predicated on the fact that you assume the subject of your love will not constitute a threat to your well-being or in some way whatever may be a threat will be mitigated somehow. Which is why people can love dangerous things or people because they feel that danger will not affect them because of love.

Nobody should have any illusions about love. All love has limits and if you cross the line don't be surprised by the reaction you'll get.

3 Likes

Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by akoka: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2014
until a man meet Jesus,he or she neva gets 2know wats love.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. / Foriegn Or Nigerian Names For Your Baby / How Do You Normally Greet Your Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.