Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage (11847 Views)

Mum's Unconditional Love / How Open Should One Be In Marriage? / Unconditional Love? In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by brilapluz(m): 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
amosdrizzy: fu*k love
grin grin grin
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by SenatorJames(m): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
Are you using the 25 persons slot as marketting strategy, or it's still available?
emidragon:
no b b small tin o.

A PROMO is on, 50mb each 4 25 persons
it is D new Android plans with Etisalat.
50mb@N100 _ 1gb@1.4k n more.
https://www.nairaland.com/1840190/d-new-etisalat-android-plans
enquires on whatsapp/voice call >09090431565
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by joywendy(f): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
brilapluz:

atleast we agree on one thing:everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion
yes i also asked a question there. what is the difference between the two. love and lust?

i guess u never read what i said about love...let me repeat it again for you
before i define the word love,be reminded that LOVE has a variety of related but distinct meanings in different contexts but the LOVE that concerns our discuss is TRUE LOVE
hope we are clear on that...remember the love we are referring to is hinged or related to RESPECT..we werent talking about unconditional love...i hope u now understand my point!

not exactly grin mmm...love itself is a very wide topic i get but how do you know the kind of love we are talking about?are we talking about love has a feeling or as an emotion? since love itself has different meanings, if this kind of love you say we are talking about is 'hinged' and related to respect. Then there is another type of love that isn't related or hinged to respect, am i right?

well thats ur opinion which u r entitled to..
thank you wink

cheesy...well i have had such experiences and believe me wen i tell you that the RESPECT i had for some(not all cos some were exceptional) of my teachers then were CAJOLED and not genuine and just like you 'indirectly said',it was done to gain favour or to obtain marks 4rm such lecturers or teachers...let me ask..have you ever admired or valued the undeniable qualities of a good teacher up until now? such persons will forever be treasured in your heart due to their impact in ur life..thats the respect am talking about not the one forced on you!
mmm...forced? i don't believe it is being forced on you, you have the choice to either be rude or be respectful. Though most people will go for the latter. so that means

like i said previously, LOVE has a variety of related but distinct meanings in different contexts
Also i must admit that i used true love,but i used it because its closely related to RESPECT...
mmm i see...

still its only ur opinion and i respect that...and am thankful you know ur opinion of true love is debatable wink
lolz smart guy grin

lol..ok my friend let me explain...wen i said (true cheesy)love and respect are not the same,i only meant that they are closely related in the sense that one gives birth to another...just like belief produces faith and understanding produces trust...they may slightly have different meanings but are closely related to each other...shey u get my point?
mmm...

smiley my dear...its really difficult 2 give love a universal meaning unless you are specific ....but d kind of love i defined which is TRUE LOVE is closely connected to RESPECT...and that is d point am trying to stress...if you have something different that is connected to respect,please feel free to let me know....
finally,what i have said are based on my opinions,experiences and researches...and i do not intend to drag dis issue any further thereby derailing the thread...but if u want 2 discuss further,u can send me a pm and we can discus but dats ur choice not mine wink
lolz researches? on what? you just made things worse no offense. i m more confused than i was when i entered this thread. thanks for the offer but i will pass.
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by brilapluz(m): 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
joywendy:
yes i also asked a question there. what is the difference between the two. love and lust?
a very HUGE and MIGHTY difference....one difference that is so obvious is that lust is based on the sex-ual(or outward) urge for a person's physical body...in other words,lust is often confused with love, it is purely physical attraction and has NO LASTING EFFECT ....on the other hand LOVE(THE ORIGINAL ONE grin)...does have a lasting effect...
not exactly grin mmm...love itself is a very wide topic i get but how do you know the kind of love we are talking about?are we talking about love has a feeling or as an emotion? since love itself has different meanings, if this kind of love you say we are talking about is 'hinged' and related to respect. Then there is another type of love that isn't related or hinged to respect, am i right?

dont mean to go scriptural from the bible(dats if you are not a christian smiley),but if you read and study 1st corinthians 13:4-7,you will understand the kind of LOVE am practising wink ....am not saying feelings or emotions are not part of love but you know as well as i do dat dose entities dont really stand the test of time though i must admit that they are also needed to spice up a relationship and,to an extent,marriage....yes there is a type of LOVE that has no RESPECT and you know the outcome of such love...right? wink
thank you
clap 4 ya sef tongue
mmm...forced? i don't believe it is being forced on you, you have the choice to either be rude or be respectful. Though most people will go for the latter. so that means
maybe you arent seeing the CAJOLING EFFECT cos if you did you would know what am talking about...by the way knowing your rights or standing ur grounds in the face of adversity or intimidation does not make you arrogant or rude...
mmm i see...
let me take your statement as an AFFIRMATION to my explanation wink
lolz smart guy
tanks 4 d compliment tongue
mmm...
grin grin i will also take that as an affirmation
lolz researches? on what? you just made things worse no offense.
yes my dear....RESEARCHES! thats wat seperates you from that dark hole called IGNORANCE....remember the salt and hot water theory grin grin
i m more confused than i was when i entered this thread. thanks for the offer but i will pass.
grin grin grin...just so we are clear,i wasn't ASKING...it was me being COURTEOUS!! cool
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by joywendy(f): 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
brilapluz:
a very HUGE and MIGHTY difference....one difference that is so obvious is that lust is based on the sex-ual(or outward) urge for a person's physical body...in other words,lust is often confused with love, it is purely physical attraction and has NO LASTING EFFECT ....on the other hand LOVE(THE ORIGINAL ONE grin)...does have a lasting effect...

dont mean to go scriptural from the bible(dats if you are not a christian smiley),but if you read and study 1st corinthians 13:4-7,you will understand the kind of LOVE am practising wink ....am not saying feelings or emotions are not part of love but you know as well as i do dat dose entities dont really stand the test of time though i must admit that they are also needed to spice up a relationship and,to extent,marriage....yes there is a type of LOVE that has no RESPECT and you know what the outcome of such love is...right? wink

clap 4 ya sef tongue

maybe you arent seeing the CAJOLING EFFECT cos if you did you would know what am talking about...by the way knowing your rights or standing ur grounds in the face of adversity or intimidation does not make you arrogant or rude...

let me take your statement as an AFFIRMATION to my explanation wink

tanks 4 d compliment tongue

grin grin i will also take that as an affirmation

yes my dear....RESEARCHES! thats wat seperates you from that dark hole called IGNORANCE....remember the salt and hot water theory grin grin

grin grin grin...just so we are clear,i wasn't ASKING...it was me being COURTEOUS!! cool

okay. thanks. lets end here. #haveaniceday
Re: Is Unconditional Love Practical In Marriage by brilapluz(m): 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
joywendy: okay. thanks. lets end here. #haveaniceday
grin grin ok dear dat will do...have a gud nite rest cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advice Needed For Living In Nigeria / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.