Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,071 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner (28994 Views)

Strike: Health Workers Shelve Proposed Strike / Sound Health; Proposed Free Health Talk To All Nigerian Citizen / Mental illness May Be The 'price' We Pay For Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a pure cretinous person!

So you are so dumb you find it difficult to notice the difference in intellect between Patience Jonathan and Hillary Clinton? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you are so dumb you find it difficult to notice the difference in intellect between Goodluck Jonathan and David Cameron? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you are so dumb you find it difficult to notice the difference in intellect between Alao Akala and Fashola? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how dumb you are now or you find it difficult to notice your bogus intellect too? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I have said it several times that your level of reasoning DOES NOT match up with mine. The other previous two comments you made after quoting me were TOTALLY DUMB and deserves no response. Only the comment you made above sounded A LITTLE worthy of replying.

Like I told your partner carefreewannabe several times, EDUCATION and your LEVEL OF EXPOSURE greatly influences how you compose your self and behave. You SHOULD NOT compare Hillary Clinton to Patience Jonathan because right from birth Hillary Clinton grew up in a modern society among educated and enlightened people and she got the best education of her time which makes her decision making and composure in tune with modern standard. But Patience grew up in a village and spent years there without education and exposure to modernity. So how in God's name do you expect her to behave?? Same thing goes with David Cameron and Goodluck Jonathan. Although Goodluck has a PhD, you cannot COMPARE David Cameron's background upbringing to that of Goodluck Jonathan. As for Fashola and Akala, the same background upbringing has a role to play here too. What I am trying to say here is DO NOT jump into your RETAARED conclusions when you have not considered some factors like the ones I have highlighted above.

Secondly, check the last sentence I made:

But I only used it to say that the differences between mentally strong people are just difficult to notice MOST TIMES[

The KEYWORD there is MOST TIMES. It means that in many cases these differences are not noticeable and in somes cases they become noticeable. It does not mean the difference in intelligence between human A and B can NEVER be noticeable which is what you your stuupid retaarded comment I quoted above is saying.

I don't reason cheap like you bro. You have miles to match up with me.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
carefreewannabe:

"Your duty is not to be very weak. You must not be a woman."

Chei

Chei

Chei

I can't stop laughing.

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase! grin grin grin

It is getting better ........................

"He does not wanted England to be colonised by Africans ... . London for Londoners." grin grin grin grin grin

It's very hard to see that they are less intelligent than Mrs Merkel. wink wink wink wink wink

What proof do you have that they are less intelligent than Merkel? angry

He is intelligent because he has achievements. He can sit on a chair and talk to people he wants to talk to!

Goal → realisation → achievement

This is average intelligence in action by an Oga at the Top.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
Blackteeth:
I have said it several times that your level of reasoning DOES NOT match up with mine. The other previous two comments you made after quoting me were TOTALLY DUMB and deserves no response. Only the comment you made above sounded A LITTLE worthy of replying.

Like I told your partner carefreewannabe several times, EDUCATION and your LEVEL OF EXPOSURE greatly influences how you compose your self and behave. You SHOULD NOT compare Hillary Clinton to Patience Jonathan because right from birth Hillary Clinton grew up in a modern society among educated and enlightened people and she got the best education of her time which makes her decision making and composure in tune with modern standard. But Patience grew up in a village and spent years there without education and exposure to modernity. So how in God's name do you expect her to behave?? Same thing goes with David Cameron and Goodluck Jonathan. Although Goodluck has a PhD, you cannot COMPARE David Cameron's background upbringing to that of Goodluck Jonathan. As for Fashola and Akala, the same background upbringing has a role to play here too. What I am trying to say here is DO NOT jump into your RETAARED conclusions when you have not considered some factors like the ones I have highlighted above.

But I only used it to say that the differences between mentally strong people are just difficult to notice MOST TIMES[

The KEYWORD there is MOST TIMES. It means that in many cases these differences are not noticeable and in somes cases they become noticeable. It does not mean the difference in intelligence between human A and B can NEVER be noticeable which is what you your stuupid retaarded comment I quoted above is saying.

Bottom line:

Patience Jonathan is dum.b because she lacks education.

Not everyone without education is du.mb.

Patience OBVIOUSLY is and you yourself admit that she cannot be compared to H. Clinton, M. Thatcher or A. Merkel because she is less intelligent, in her case due to lack of proper education AND on top of it proper home training. wink
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
Blackteeth:

You are a cretinous person!

How can you know if education has an impact on their composure when you can hardly spot any difference in their intellect? grin grin grin grin grin

Show us proof that Patience Jonathan's composure is worse than Hilary Clinton's. grin grin grin grin grin

Even prove that her composure is not a sign of superior intelligence to Hilary's composure. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Bottom line:

Patience OBVIOUSLY is and you yourself admit that she cannot be compared to H. Clinton, M. Thatcher or A. Merkel because she is less intelligent, in her case due to lack of proper education AND on top of it proper home training. wink

STOP ITTTTT!

His Plinsipal is a genius! grin

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sagamite:

STOP ITTTTT!

His Plinsipal is a genius! grin

Come on Saga, Aunty Patience said that ...

"We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY."

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Come on Saga, Aunty Patience said that ...

"We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY."

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

"My heart feels sorry for these children who have become widows for loosing their parents for one reason or another".

But she is in charge of state education so keep on churning out fcktards like Blackteeth who thinks (with his bogus intellect) she exemplifies average intelligence. grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sagamite:

"My heart feels sorry for these children who have become widows for loosing their parents for one reason or another".

But she is in charge of state education so keep on churning out fcktards like Blackteeth who thinks (with his bogus intellect) she exemplifies average intelligence. grin

Does she know how to read and write?
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Does she know how to read and write?

Does that matter?

She has average intelligence that is not far off Margaret Thatcher, so she is a Director of Education in the State Ministry. grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sagamite:

Does that matter?

She has average intelligence that is not far off Margaret Thatcher, so she is a Director of Education in the State Ministry. grin

I know it doesn't matter. grin

I was just curious.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Bottom line:

I am not saying it is NOT POSSIBLE for Patience to be naturally dumb because like I told you earlier, I have not monitored Patience closely to get THE PROOF that can reveal whether Patience is dumb or not. And your opinion calling her a dumb woman is till NOT right considering the reasons I have given you that can give a false impression of dumbness. Its only when a carefully carried out research is conducted on her that we can draw a conclusion whether she is NATURALLY dumb or ARTIFICIALLY dumb caused by EXTERNAL INFLUENCES like lack of education and other reasons I laid out. You can say Patience is ARTIFICIALLY DUMB because she lacks the good upbringing that Hillary Clinton had BUT she is NOT PROVEN to be NATURALLY DUMB. In fact Patience could POSSIBLY be more intelligent than Hillary Clinton if we take a DEEP EXAMINATION of this issue removing the influence of external elements like environment, education and exposure.

The Problem you guys have with Patience is just because she CANNOT SPEAK ENGLISH. Assuming Patience speaks excellent English in American accent I don't think you guys will be here saying this nonsense about being dumb. Just be sincere and search yourself. Your mind will definitely tell you MY PROBLEM WITH PATIENCE IS JUST HER ENGLISH.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sagamite:

How can you know if education has an impact on their composure when you can hardly spot any difference in their intellect? grin grin grin grin grin

Show us proof that Patience Jonathan's composure is worse than Hilary Clinton's. grin grin grin grin grin

Even prove that her composure is not a sign of superior intelligence to Hilary's composure. grin grin grin grin grin
MR DUMBFUUCKTARD I am not telling you that all I am saying is FACT. So no need asking for proof. I am only given you REASONS why you will be stuupid calling her a dumb woman as FACT without a research on her to PROVE she is indeed naturally dumb. Do you get it now??

Just because you had some education and exposure which enabled you travel to London to wash toilets should not give you the reason to curse Patience who lacks the education and exposure. Assuming you had none of that education you would have been somewhere in Africa sharing bananas with monkeys. And when you are shown that video of Patience, you will never understand whatever Patience did there or realize she fuucked up. Instead you will be popping your eyes in amazement for seeing a video player for the first time in your bush life.

FOOL. Am not your mate in reasoning. My superior reasoning is just too extreme for your mind to grasp. That's why I sound dumb to you. Of course when you can't decode a message it would appear meaningless.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 6:20am On Sep 01, 2014
Blackteeth:
MR DUMBFUUCKTARD I am not telling you that all I am saying is FACT. So no need asking for proof. I am only given you REASONS why you will be stuupid calling her a dumb woman as FACT without a research on her to PROVE she is indeed naturally dumb. Do you get it now??

Just because you had some education and exposure which enabled you travel to London to wash toilets should not give you the reason to curse Patience who lacks the education and exposure. Assuming you had none of that education you would have been somewhere in Africa sharing bananas with monkeys. And when you are shown that video of Patience, you will never understand whatever Patience did there or realize she fuucked up. Instead you will be popping your eyes in amazement for seeing a video player for the first time in your bush life.

FOOL. Am not your mate in reasoning. My superior reasoning is just too extreme for your mind to grasp. That's why I sound dumb to you. Of course when you can't decode a message it would appear meaningless.

You are cretinous person!

You call saying Patience Jonathan's intellect as average and difficult to differentiate from Angela Merkel as "reasoning"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is reasoning in the person-producing education system that produced you? grin grin grin grin grin

You mean your superior reasoning, aka bogus intellect, is something my mind can not grasp? grin grin grin grin

Was it part of this "reasoning" that made you so dumb not to realise that your Jesus Christ on Earth is a graduate of Uniport? grin grin grin grin grin

person, you see how I take time to toy with you and humiliate you bit by bit? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 6:27am On Sep 01, 2014
Blackteeth:
I am not saying that my own opinion is right because like I told you earlier, I have not monitored Patience closely to get THE PROOF that can reveal whether Patience is dumb or not. And your opinion calling her a dumb woman is till NOT right considering the reasons I have given you that can give a false impression of dumbness. Its only when a carefully carried out research is conducted on her that we can draw a conclusion whether she is NATURALLY dumb or ARTIFICIALLY dumb caused by EXTERNAL INFLUENCES like lack of education and other reasons I laid out. You can say Patience is ARTIFICIALLY DUMB because she lacks the good upbringing that Hillary Clinton had BUT she is NOT PROVEN to be NATURALLY DUMB.

The Problem you guys have with Patience is just because she CANNOT SPEAK ENGLISH. Assuming Patience speaks excellent English in American accent I don't think you guys will be here saying this nonsense about being dumb. Just be sincere and search yourself. Your mind will definitely tell you MY PROBLEM WITH PATIENCE IS JUST HER ENGLISH.

person, so now you have downgraded to "I am not saying my opinion is right" after my intellectual pummeling? grin grin grin grin grin

De ja vu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH-K3MU7-fA

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2014
Sagamite:

person, so now you have downgraded to "I am not saying my opinion is right" after my intellectual pummeling? grin grin grin grin grin

De ja vu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH-K3MU7-fA
I told you am now fully convinced that you are the real DUMBFUUCKTARD. Were you not there when carefreewannbe was asking me of PROOF to show that my opinion is right? And what was the answer I gave her? The earlier you quit replying SHIIT the better for your insanity. You are talking about "intellectual pummeling" when you keep replying retaard and I continuously keep dishing out killer punches

Sagamite:
You are cretinous person!
You call saying Patience Jonathan's intellect as average and difficult to differentiate from Angela Merkel as "reasoning"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That is reasoning in the person-producing education system that produced you? grin grin grin grin grin
You mean your superior reasoning, aka bogus intellect, is something my mind can not grasp? grin grin grin grin
Was it part of this "reasoning" that made you so dumb not to realise that your Jesus Christ on Earth is a graduate of Uniport? grin grin grin grin grin
person, you see how I take time to toy with you and humiliate you bit by bit? grin grin grin grin
You are still repeating your old destroyed weapons eeh? You think you have actually said something new above? Your ship is sinking and I know you are just desperate to survive at every cost. Just ask for forgiveness and I will forgive you and rescue you into my ship of SUPERIOR REASONING 1 OF THE HIGH SEAS. grin
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2014
Blackteeth:
I told you am now fully convinced that you are the real DUMBFUUCKTARD. Were you not there when carefreewannbe was asking me of PROOF to show that my opinion is right? And what was the answer I gave her? The earlier you quit replying SHIIT the better for your insanity. You are talking about "intellectual pummeling" when you keep replying retaard and I continuously keep dishing out killer punches

You are still repeating your old destroyed weapons eeh? You think you have actually said something new above? Your ship is sinking and I know you are just desperate to survive at every cost. Just ask for forgiveness and I will forgive you and rescue you into my ship of SUPERIOR REASONING 1 OF THE HIGH SEAS. grin

What killer punches?

That you think Patience is equally intelligent as Hilary Clinton? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Or the fact your pulled from your arsse her motive for he stupidity which was like a genius move to you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretinous person!

You got pummeled! grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2014
Sagamite:

What killer punches?

That you think Patience is equally intelligent as Hilary Clinton? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Or the fact your pulled from your arsse her motive for he stupidity which was like a genius move to you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretinous person!

You got pummeled! grin grin grin grin cool
Since you ain't saying anything new that hasnt been addressed before and you are now resorting to LIES then MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. grin grin grin
I ain't your mate bro. Come to me let me spare you some superior brain cells for good reasoning. grin grin grin
Am done with you and don't expect any more replies cos I can't keep chatting with a dumbfucktard. Its just useless.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2014
Blackteeth:
Since you ain't saying anything new that hasnt been addressed before and you are now resorting to LIES then MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. grin grin grin
I ain't your mate bro. Come to me let me spare you some superior brain cells for good reasoning. grin grin grin
Am done with you and don't expect any more replies cos I can't keep chatting with a dumbfucktard. Its just useless.

I am lying on you that you said Patience is intelligent? grin grin grin grin

I am lying on you that you claimed to know her motive without even knowing? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You got PUMMELED! grin cool

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
Blackteeth:
I am not saying it is NOT POSSIBLE for Patience to be naturally dumb because like I told you earlier, I have not monitored Patience closely to get THE PROOF that can reveal whether Patience is dumb or not. And your opinion calling her a dumb woman is till NOT right considering the reasons I have given you that can give a false impression of dumbness. Its only when a carefully carried out research is conducted on her that we can draw a conclusion whether she is NATURALLY dumb or ARTIFICIALLY dumb caused by EXTERNAL INFLUENCES like lack of education and other reasons I laid out. You can say Patience is ARTIFICIALLY DUMB because she lacks the good upbringing that Hillary Clinton had BUT she is NOT PROVEN to be NATURALLY DUMB. In fact Patience could POSSIBLY be more intelligent than Hillary Clinton if we take a DEEP EXAMINATION of this issue removing the influence of external elements like environment, education and exposure.

Did I say she was "naturally" dvmb or "artificially" dvmb? NO!

I just said, she was dvmb.

I really could not care less if she was born like that or if she became like that due to circumstances.

You really struggle with reading comprehension, don't you?
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Did I say she was "naturally" dvmb or "artificially" dvmb? NO!

I just said, she was dvmb.

I really could not care less if she was born like that or if she became like that due to circumstances.

You really struggle with reading comprehension, don't you?
You sound badly stung. Am sorry. I told you ain't ready for this now your arse is burnt.
Am done with dismantling you and your brother. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. grin grin grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 9:16am On Sep 02, 2014
Blackteeth:
You sound badly stung. Am sorry. I told you ain't ready for this now your arse is burnt.
Am done with dismantling you and your brother. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. grin grin grin grin

person reptile, you got intellectually pummeled! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Brh9iWajc

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Blackteeth:

Ok, it still does not answer my question.

Who was discussing whether she was born dvmb or became dvmb due to circumstances?

Who was talking about "natural" and "artificial" stupidity?

So at the end you confess she is dvmb?
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sagamite:

grin grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 4:05am On Sep 03, 2014
Sagamite:

Did I quote you? Or are you still bitter that kicked your arse right, left, front and backwards? Or are you indirectly now following me so you could tap a bit of my superior reasoning which you can't match? I will use your own words to dismiss you - Don't let me catch you giving a stupid opinion on this forum anymore. grin grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
Blackteeth:
Did I quote you? Or are you still bitter that kicked your arse right, left, front and backwards? Or are you indirectly now following me so you could tap a bit of my superior reasoning which you can't match? I will use your own words to dismiss you - Don't let me catch you giving a stupid opinion on this forum anymore. grin grin grin

You are a cretinous person.

I don't blame you for thinking you moronic reasoning is superior after you were intellectually pummeled for the second time to the point you started saying "I did not say my opinion was right". Afterall, your Plinsipal and Jesus Chris on Earth would have thought you stupidity makes sense. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person.

I don't blame you for thinking you moronic reasoning is superior after you were intellectually pummeled for the second time to the point you started saying "I did not say my opinion was right". Afterall, your Plinsipal and Jesus Chris on Earth would have thought you stupidity makes sense. grin grin grin
I thought I must have taught you how to reason but you still sound stuupid. Your opinion is Patience is dumb and my opinion is Patience is not dumb UNTIL PROVEN. So when I said I did not say my opinion was right it means I am not saying it is IMPOSSIBLE for Patience to be dumb. Its only when I research and monitor her closely that I can get a PROOF to decide whether she is indeed dumb as you claim or not. But your idiotic mode of reasoning just concluded she is dumb without any solid reasons to back it up and also you stupidly ignored the influence of some external factors on her like lack of education and environmental influence and upbringing.

Dubfucktard you get it now? grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Ok, it still does not answer my question.

Who was discussing whether she was born dvmb or became dvmb due to circumstances?

Who was talking about "natural" and "artificial" stupidity?

So at the end you confess she is dvmb?

I am only giving you a chance to escape from the ditch you now find yourself. If you were saying from the start that Patience is naturally dumb without any close examination on her then you are TOTALLY WRONG. But if you were saying she is ARTIFICIALLY or FAKE DUMB cos she lacks education plus the impact of her rural upbringing then I welcome you back to the world of good reasoning. So which one do you mean? Its a chance for you to help yourself and take advantage of the mercy I am offering you. grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Blackteeth:
I thought I must have taught you how to reason. When I say I did not say my opinion was right it means I am not saying it is IMPOSSIBLE for Patience to be dumb and I am not also saying Patience is a genius. Its only when I research and monitor her closely that I can get a PROOF to decide whether she is indeed dumb as you claim or not. But your idiotic mode of reasoning just concluded she is dumb without any solid reasons to back it up and also you stupidly ignored the influence of some external factors on her.

Dubfucktard you get it now? grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh the cretinous person takes another turn in confusion of the daze of his intellectual pummeling. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So when you say your Jesus Christ on Earth is intelligent, but you say "I am not saying my opinion is right", that meant that it is impossible for your Prinsipal to be dumb? grin grin grin

You are a pure dumb, moronic, cretinous person! grin grin grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh the cretinous person takes another turn in confusion of the daze of his intellectual pummeling. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So when you say your Jesus Christ on Earth is intelligent, but you say "I am not saying my opinion is right", that meant that it is impossible for your Prinsipal to be dumb? grin grin grin

You are a pure dumb, moronic, cretinous person! grin grin grin grin
You are RETAARDED!! grin grin

My opinion is Patience is NOT dumb. That doesnt necessarily mean I am RIGHT. I only said Patience is not dumb just to be on the SAFE SIDE because I have not monitored Patience carefully and closely to get a conclusive proof that she is not dumb. And you have not given me a proof that she is indeed dumb. I am not as stuupid and retaarded like you who went ahead to insult someone saying she is dumb without backing it up with tangible proof. I went ahead to give you several reasons like lack of education and environmental influence to tell you why it would be retaaarded of you to insult someone saying she is dumb and stuupidly making conclusions like you did without having any proof.

Patience is NOT dumb UNTIL PROVEN. That is standard reasoning.

Dumbfucktard you get it? grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Blackteeth:
You are RETAARDED!! grin grin

My opinion is Patience is NOT dumb. That doesnt necessarily mean I am RIGHT. I only said Patience is not dumb just to be on the SAFE SIDE because I have not monitored Patience carefully and closely to get a conclusive proof that she is not dumb. And you have not given me a proof that she is indeed dumb. I am not as stuupid and retaarded like you who went ahead to insult someone saying she is dumb without backing it up with tangible proof. I went ahead to give you several reasons like lack of education and environmental influence to tell you why it would be retaaarded of you to insult someone saying she is dumb and stuupidly making conclusions like you did without having any proof.

Patience is NOT dumb UNTIL PROVEN. That is standard reasoning.

Dumbfucktard you get it? grin grin

Now let me set a trap for your dumb arsse. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you are saying your argument is that your Plinsipal is not dumb, but your are not saying you are right?

So you are saying it is possible she is a genius?

TRAP!

Oya answer after you heart thunders for a few minutes and you try and run from the questions like a dumb pucci! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sagamite:

Now let me set a trap for your dumb arsse. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you are saying your argument is that your Plinsipal is not dumb, but your are not saying you are right?

So you are saying it is possible she is a genius?

TRAP!

Oya answer after you heart thunders for a few minutes and you try and run from the questions like a dumb pucci! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
How is that shiit of a question a trap?? undecided undecided
Very simple question!! grin grin

The answer is a big fat YES!! It is VERY possible for Patience to be a genius. Assuming she had the best of education that Einstein, Thatcher and Clinton had and also raised in a SANE modern society filled with enlightened people and where people have a better opportunity to realize their dreams right from birth, it is very LIKELY that Patience would have been a genius in her field of work. And Patience would not have acted they way you saw in that video. It would have been a different story cos she had a sound educated background and upbringing. The keyword here is VERY LIKELY. I am not saying it would be CERTAIN she would be a genius. Even if she wasn't a genius she would be far better than what she is now if she had a sound background.

Over to you retaard. grin grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 3:09am On Sep 05, 2014
Blackteeth:
How is that shiit of a question a trap?? undecided undecided
Very simple question!! grin grin

The answer is a big fat YES!! It is VERY possible for Patience to be a genius. Assuming she had the best of education that Einstein, Thatcher and Clinton had and also raised in a SANE modern society filled with enlightened people and where people have a better opportunity to realize their dreams right from birth, it is very LIKELY that Patience would have been a genius in her field of work. And Patience would not have acted they way you saw in that video. It would have been a different story cos she had a sound educated background and upbringing. The keyword here is VERY LIKELY. I am not saying it would be CERTAIN she would be a genius. Even if she wasn't a genius she would be far better than what she is now if she had a sound background.

Over to you retaard. grin grin grin

So it is very possible for her to be a genius or a certainty she would be a genius assuming she had the best education that Einstein, Thatcher and Clinton had and also raised in a SANE modern society filled with enlightened people and where people have a better opportunity to realize their dreams right from birth? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Suya, Round 3! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) / COVID-19: Makinde Imposes Curfew On Oyo, Bans Inter-State Movement From Sunday / 7 Health Conditions You Didn't Know Were Mental Health Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.