Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner (28991 Views)

Strike: Health Workers Shelve Proposed Strike / Sound Health; Proposed Free Health Talk To All Nigerian Citizen / Mental illness May Be The 'price' We Pay For Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blackteeth:
Hahaha. You are a BIG FOOL. You are TRULY the one trying diversion tactic by using my error in English as part of this matter. You are truly the one using diversion tactic by asking me irrelevant questions like what Patience's motive was. I dont know why I even bothered answering that stupidd question of yours. You are truly the one using diversion tactic by asking me to mention Patience achievements when I never said she was a genius who has achieved much. This has been your silly attempt to cover up your burning arse. RETAARDED DUMBFUCKTARD STAY ON POINT PLEASE.

Now how exactly did you translate my older comments to mean that I SAID almost equal means far more intelligent?? I just can't get this silly stupendous question of yours.

You are a cretinous person!

So in your skulu where people like Patience are plinsipals, people without achievements are regarded as intelligent? Even when the intelligence is bogus?

PURE person!

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Sagamite:

So in your skulu where people like Patience are plinsipals, people without achievements are regarded as intelligent? Even when the intelligence is bogus?

PURE person!
GOAT HEAD!! I told several times that you keep recycling your trash cos you have no case anymore. If you think you are as intelligent as you always brag. WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR OWN ACHIEVEMENT TO PROVE YOU ARE INDEED INTELLIGENT?? Dumbfucktard can you answer that?? Do don't attempt to divert again. grin grin

Secondly you have dodged my question. How did you translate my older comments to mean I SAID "almost equal" means "far more"?
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
Blackteeth:
GOAT HEAD!! I told several times that you keep recycling your trash cos you have no case anymore. If you think you are as intelligent as you always brag. WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR OWN ACHIEVEMENT TO PROVE YOU ARE INDEED INTELLIGENT?? Dumbfucktard can you answer that?? Do don't attempt to divert again. grin grin

So you cannot name Patience achievement?

You cannot explain how "almost equally" intelligent means the same thing as "far more" intelligent?

And you were moronic in your attempt in telling us her motives for Dairisgodoo?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So your level of thinking is indeed bogus? grin grin grin grin grin

person!

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Sagamite:

So you cannot name Patience achievement?

You cannot explain how "almost equally" intelligent means the same thing as "far more" intelligent?

[s]And you were moronic in your attempt in telling us her motives for Dairisgodoo?[/s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]So your level of thinking is indeed bogus?[/s] grin grin grin grin grin

person!
Dumbfucktard can you tell me where I stated that "almost equally" intelligent means the same thing as "far more" intelligent? Have you seen your retaarded stupidity right in your face? grin grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 30, 2014
Blackteeth:
Why should I run?? grin grin grin
You should be the one running and not me cos my level of thinking is just too advanced for you and your brother to catch cos both of you think really basic. grin

You say that someone is not dumb when she, as a FIRST LADY, INTENTIONALLY refuses to educate herself because education is a waste of time and effort, so come on. wink

Anyway, since you refused to answer my question no problem. So to answer your question, what I mean by NATURALLY DUMB is when someone is born with mental illness and inability to think, reason and behave like the average human. So over to you.

Dumb / stupid = showing lack of thought or good judgement, slow to learn things = Patience grin
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You say that someone is not dumb when she, as a FIRST LADY, INTENTIONALLY refuses to educate herself because education is a waste of time and effort, so come on. wink

Dumb / stupid = showing lack of thought or good judgement, slow to learn things = Patience grin
And where is your PROOF to show that Patience is INDEED exhibiting those features in the WORST WAY expected of an average human?? YOU HAVE NONE. You are only misleading yourself thinking that lack of education means dumbness. Therefore she is not guilty UNLESS PROVEN. This is standard practice used in court and sensible people like me. Since you have no proof then I have given her a PASS as an average intelligent being. But you and your retaaded brother has been STUUPIDLY misinterpreting the word intelligence to mean extreme intelligence and a genius. Intelligence comes in degrees. So if I gave patience a pass as an average intelligent being it DOES NOT in any way translate to GENIUS INTELLIGENCE as your little mind sees it.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2014
Blackteeth:
And where is your PROOF to show that Patience is INDEED exhibiting those features in the WORST WAY expected of an average human?? YOU HAVE NONE. You are only misleading yourself thinking that lack of education means dumbness. Therefore she is not guilty UNLESS PROVEN. This is standard practice used in court and sensible people like me. Since you have no proof then I have given her a PASS as an average intelligent being. But you and your retaaded brother has been STUUPIDLY misinterpreting the word intelligence to mean extreme intelligence and a genius. Intelligence comes in degrees. So if I gave patience a pass as an average intelligent being it DOES NOT in any way translate to GENIUS INTELLIGENCE as your little mind sees it.

Like I said, being uneducated and being du.mb are two different things. How many times do I have to repeat myself?

I have also given you about ten reasons why Patience is extremely du.mb.
All of them show lack of thought and good judgement and the inability to learn fast.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2014
Blackteeth:
Dumbfucktard can you tell me where I stated that "almost equally" intelligent means the same thing as "far more" intelligent? Have you seen your retaarded stupidity right in your face? grin grin grin

So what did you mean by everyone is almost equally intelligent but Margaret Thatcher could possibly be far more intelligent than your Plinsipal without achievement that taught you to label your intellect bogus? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So person, explain how "almost equally" intelligent means the same thing as "far more" intelligent?

The foool wan boast about im intellect, come call am "bogus". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pure, illiterate fcktardious product of a Patience Jonathan-run education system. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2014
Blackteeth:

Cretinous person, in your moronic world, the average human is the measure of intelligence? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In your moronic mind, he average height is the measure of giant? grin grin grin grin grin

The average runner, is the measure of fast?

In your bogus intelligence, all humans are equally fast. It is just because Usain Bolt shows-off that he creates an impression he is faster than everyone else. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pure person! grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Like I said, being uneducated and being du.mb are two different things. How many times do I have to repeat myself?

I have also given you about ten reasons why Patience is extremely du.mb.
All of them show lack of thought and good judgement and the inability to learn fast.

What 10 crap reasons are you talking about? Who doesn't exhibit lack of thought and inability to learn fast at some points?
I will keep telling you that Patience is not EXTREMELY SMART neither is EXTREMELY DUMB. She is just an average person who only lacks education. Simple.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2014
Blackteeth:
What 10 crap reasons are you talking about? Who doesn't exhibit lack of thought and inability to learn fast at some points?
I will keep telling you that Patience is not EXTREMELY SMART neither is EXTREMELY DUMB. She is just an average person who only lacks education. Simple.

Ok, prove that she is not extremely dumb. It's your turn.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 30, 2014
Sagamite:

Cretinous person, in your moronic world, the average human is the measure of intelligence? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In your moronic mind, he average height is the measure of giant? grin grin grin grin grin

In your bogus intelligence, all humans are equally fast. It is just because Usain Bolt shows-off that he creates an impression he is faster than everyone else. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pure person! grin

100 000 LIKES!

This is logic!
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2014
Sagamite:

So what did you mean by everyone is almost equally intelligent but Margaret Thatcher could possibly be far more intelligent than your Plinsipal without achievement that taught you to label your intellect bogus? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So person, explain how "almost equally" intelligent means the same thing as "far more" intelligent?

The foool wan boast about im intellect, come call am "bogus". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pure, illiterate fcktardious product of a Patience Jonathan-run education system. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You keep amazing me that your lack comprehension despite the fact that I have explained that part in bold to your retaraded brain countless times. And I repeat again, it's only when you PROVE that Patience is mentally ill that it can be established that Margret Thatcher is FAR MORE INTELLIGENT than Patience. But if research proves that Patience is mentally fit and strong is only being influenced by her lack of education and years growing up in bayelsa then Margret CANNOT be far more than Patience. DUMBFUCKTARD do you now get that??

Sagamite:
Pure person! grin
Dude I have told you YOU ARE VERY STUUPID!! What exactly did you read about my comment that made come up with that RETAARDED statement above? I just don't get it. I don't even understand your point there. undecided
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Ok, prove that she is not extremely dumb. It's your turn.
Good queation. I have NO PROOF because I have not spent time with her to MONITOR her actions closely. Therefore I wouldn't be silly like you and your brother who are arriving at conclusions without conducting an intensive research and observation on Patience. You only drew conslusions from her few public appearances and saw she can't speak English and BANG!! She is automatically dumb.
Since I have got no proof it would be unfair for me to outrightly say she is dumb or she is too intelligent. For now she only deserves an AVERGAE PASS. Simple
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
Blackteeth:
Good queation. I have NO PROOF because I have not spent time with her to MONITOR her actions closely. Therefore I wouldn't be silly like you and your brother who are arriving at conclusions without conducting an intensive research and observation on Patience. You only drew conslusions from her few public appearances and saw she can't speak English and BANG!! She is automatically dumb.
Since I have got no proof it would be unfair for me to outrightly say she is dumb or she is too intelligent. For now she only deserves an AVERGAE PASS. Simple

I can see you are struggling with reading comprehension since you claim that I say that she is dumb ONLY because she cannot speak standard English.

It is funny someone actually thinks that she DESERVES "an average pass". You have the people in the Ministry of Education you deserve. wink

Bush women running the education system. Intelligent nation. grin
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Blackteeth:
You keep amazing me that your lack comprehension despite the fact that I have explained that part in bold to your retaraded brain countless times. And I repeat again, it's only when you PROVE that Patience is mentally ill that it can be established that Margret Thatcher is FAR MORE INTELLIGENT than Patience. But if research proves that Patience is mentally fit and strong is only being influenced by her lack of education and years growing up in bayelsa then Margret CANNOT be far more than Patience. DUMBFUCKTARD do you now get that??

Dude I have told you YOU ARE VERY STUUPID!! What exactly did you read about my comment that made come up with that RETAARDED statement above? I just don't get it. I don't even understand your point there. undecided

What have you explained? Is running from a question explaining? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So as long as Patience is not mentally ill, she has almost the same intelligence as Margaret Thatcher, person?

Why don't you prove she is not mentally ill and is equally as intelligent as all woman on Earth to show you have answered the question? grin grin grin grin

carefreewannabe:
100 000 LIKES!
This is logic!

To the person with bogus intellect:

- We all have same intelligence.
- We all have same height.
- We all have same speed.
- We all have same jump.
- We all have same personality.
- We all have same sporting capability.
- We all have same interests.

That is what his Plinsipal taught him at the failed education institutions he attended. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I had to pummel the person on this other thread because of his stewpidity! grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/584507/every-human-being-almost-equally/1#7519361

https://www.nairaland.com/584507/every-human-being-almost-equally#7517561

Everyone was correcting the person but he wanted to attempt defiance and stick with his fucktardism because he has "an intellect that is more bogus" than anyone else's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sagamite:

What have you explained? Is running from a question explaining? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So as long as Patience is not mentally ill, she has almost the same intelligence as Margaret Thatcher, person?

Why don't you prove she is not mentally ill and is equally as intelligent as all woman on Earth to show you have answered the question? grin grin grin grin

- We all have same jump.

That is what his Plinsipal taught him at the failed education institutions he attended. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I had to pummel the person on this other thread because of his stewpidity! grin grin grin grin grin

Everyone was correcting the person but he wanted to attempt defiance and stick with his fucktardism because he has "an intellect that is more bogus" than anyone else's.

The tragedy of it all is that it is NOT OBVIOUS TO TOO MANY PEOPLE how stu.pid Patience Jonathan is and that they therefore do not have a problem with her running the education system.

These same people will re-elect Jonathan and allow him and his wife to destroy their lives over and over again.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Blackteeth(m): 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sagamite:

- We all have same jump.

Sagamite now I am fully convinced that you are MAAAD! You are CRAZYYYY! You are plain STUUPID!!

You keep repeating issues that have been trashed before and thinking you being smart here?? Carefreewannbe is just 1000 times better than you cos she stays on point and she knows when to change her destroyed weapon. BUT you keep FOOLISHLY repeating your old weapons that have been rendered useless and destroyed.

Are you telling me that I HAVE NOT explained in details the idea behind the term "almost equal". And didn't I tell you to focus on the idea behind it and ignore the choice of word that I used to cap it? And when did I state that everyone has the same intelligence, height, size etc as you wrote it there??

Here is when I treated the issue of "almost equal":

[b]Secondly I have explained several times what I meant by ALMOST EQUALLY INTELLIGENT and I even told you at a point here that my choice of word wasn't exactly the best to convey my thoughts. BUT the idea behind the phrase ALMOST EQUAL still remains the same and the reason I refused to include the phrase when I replied to carefreewannabe was because it has been causing confusion to LITTLE MINDS like you, so i didnt want to confuse her. So stick to the idea and ignore the deceptive phrase that has been deceiving you. The problem here is that your dumb mind is TRANSLATING "almost equal" to mean "equal". There is a gap in intelligence between humans but it is not TOO WIDE among mentally fit and strong people. I excluded the mentally ill. That's what I mean by ALMOST EQUAL. The term "almost equal" as I used it DOES NOT actually mean its that way in the true sense. But I only used to say that the differences between mentally strong people are just difficult to notice most times[/b]

Now listen, if you don't come up with a SANE reply and stop LYING by saying things I never said then I would STOP replying your EXTREME STUUPIDITY cos its useless talking to retaard.
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The tragedy of it all is that it is NOT OBVIOUS TO TOO MANY PEOPLE how stu.pid Patience Jonathan is and that they therefore do not have a problem with her running the education system.

These same people will re-elect Jonathan and allow him and his wife to destroy their lives over and over again.

Useless leaders create a cycle of stupidity.

They create fcktards that do not know what intelligence is and call their intelligence bogus.

Cretinous products of a failed education system that are not capable of gaining knowledge before arguing and then turn to defiance even when they are wrong. This is exemplified by this person that admitted he did not know the motive of his moronic Prinsipal but yet decided to come and argue with people and correct them on what her motive was. The person did not have knowledge but still made an assertion on what it was? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Then the cycle of stupidity continues because these fcktards have a right to vote and they vote for the same or new fcktards! undecided

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
Blackteeth:

So no one is intelligent then? Everyone is average? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
Blackteeth:

So what proof do you have that her real name is Patience Jonathan?

Have you seen birth certificate? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you even sure she is human?

Have you seen her blood before to check if it is red? grin grin grin grin

To a person like you, fcktards are average.

In your God's world, you are fcktards! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I can see you are struggling with reading comprehension since you claim that I say that she is dumb ONLY because she cannot speak standard English.

It is funny someone actually thinks that she DESERVES "an average pass". You have the people in the Ministry of Education you deserve. wink

Bush women running the education system. Intelligent nation. grin

That is just the fcktards moronic strawman.

Then the education system produces fcktards like him, who think fcktards are the average and acceptable level of thinking. grin

3 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sagamite:

Useless leaders create a cycle of stupidity.

They create fcktards that do not know what intelligence is and call their intelligence bogus.

Cretinous products of a failed education system that are not capable of gaining knowledge before arguing and then turn to defiance even when they are wrong. This is exemplified by this person that admitted he did not know the motive of his moronic Prinsipal but yet decided to come and argue with people and correct them on what her motive was. The person did not have knowledge but still made an assertion on what it was? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Then the cycle of stupidity continues because these fcktards have a right to vote and they vote for the same or new fcktards! undecided

Exactly and as long as people see nothing wrong with Patience having a say in the Ministry of Education, their children will also find it hard to distinguish between intelligence and stu.pidity.

Other nations will be shocked at a woman like this being responsible for EDUCATION, people here will defend her.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sagamite:

That is just the fcktards moronic strawman.

Then the education system produces fcktards like him, who think fcktards are the average and acceptable level of thinking. grin

And who say that Patience deserves to be considered intelligent wink
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Blackteeth:
Here is when I treated the issue of "almost equal":

[b]Secondly I have explained several times what I meant by ALMOST EQUALLY INTELLIGENT and I even told you at a point here that my choice of word wasn't exactly the best to convey my thoughts. BUT the idea behind the phrase ALMOST EQUAL still remains the same and the reason I refused to include the phrase when I replied to carefreewannabe was because it has been causing confusion to LITTLE MINDS like you, so i didnt want to confuse her. So stick to the idea and ignore the deceptive phrase that has been deceiving you. The problem here is that your dumb mind is TRANSLATING "almost equal" to mean "equal". There is a gap in intelligence between humans but it is not TOO WIDE among mentally fit and strong people. I excluded the mentally ill. That's what I mean by ALMOST EQUAL. The term "almost equal" as I used it DOES NOT actually mean its that way in the true sense. But I only used to say that the differences between mentally strong people are just difficult to notice most times[/b]

You are a pure cretinous person!

So you are so dumb you find it difficult to notice the difference in intellect between Patience Jonathan and Hillary Clinton? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you are so dumb you find it difficult to notice the difference in intellect between Goodluck Jonathan and David Cameron? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you are so dumb you find it difficult to notice the difference in intellect between Alao Akala and Fashola? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how dumb you are now or you find it difficult to notice your bogus intellect too? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a pure cretinous person!

So you are so dumb you find it difficult to notice the difference in intellect between Patience Jonathan and Hillary Clinton? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you are so dumb you find it difficult to notice the difference in intellect between Goodluck Jonathan and David Cameron? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you are so dumb you find it difficult to notice the difference in intellect between Alao Akala and Fashola? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see how dumb you are now or you find it difficult to notice your bogus intellect too? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He will now argue for days that these people are almost equally intelligent and that education or the lack of it is the only difference.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Exactly and as long as people see nothing wrong with Patience having a say in the Ministry of Education, their children will also find it hard to distinguish between intelligence and stu.pidity.

Other nations will be shocked at a woman like this being responsible for EDUCATION, they will defend her.

In sane nations, fcktards like her clean toilets.

In our insane nation, fcktards like her are in charge of education to produce fcktards like Blackteeth who actually thinks he has functioning brain cells. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sagamite:

In sane nations, fcktards like her clean toilets.

In our insane nation, fcktards like her are in charge of education to produce fcktards like Blackteeth who actually thinks he has functioning brain cells. undecided

ROFL grin grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
carefreewannabe:

And who say that Patience deserves to be considered intelligent wink

Ah , now!

It is very difficult to spot the difference in intellect between Patience "Chei, Chei, Chei" Jonathan and Angela Merkel. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In this person's world, Obafaiye "My Oga at the top" Shem is like any other Oxford Graduate. grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder one country is shyt, when fcktards like this do not even know what dumb is and have dumb people running their country.

And the other country is advanced because people with brains actually run them and they funnel dumb people to toilet jobs.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sagamite:

Ah , now!

It is very difficult to spot the difference in intellect between Patience "Chei, Chei, Chei" Jonathan and Angela Merkel. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In this person's world, Obafaiye "My Oga at the top" Shem is like any other Oxford Graduate. grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder one country is shyt, when fcktards like this do not even know what dumb is and have dumb people running their country.

And the other country is advanced because people with brains actually run them and they funnel dumb people to toilet jobs.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I would have loved to see Merkel's face and reaction to the 'CHEI CHEI CHEI, DIARIS GOD OOO' VIDEO. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Sagamite(m): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I would have loved to see Merkel's face and reaction to the 'CHEI CHEI CHEI, DIARIS GOD OOO' VIDEO. grin grin grin

To this person, this guy is intelligent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maoBHjUqLNc&index=124

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vFyYggn1EU&index=49

To him, he is actually Einstein.

And when we have these kinds of animals winning elections in Africa, it is because we have cretinous fcktards like Blackteeth voting for them.

Then they run the country they rule down with their moronic decisions.

Then you have a continent so stewpid and backwards, it is a world shame called the "The Dark Continent".

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Intelligence As Proposed By Howard Gardner by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sagamite:

To this person, this guy is intelligent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maoBHjUqLNc&index=124

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vFyYggn1EU&index=49

To him, he is actually Einstein.

And when we have these kinds of animals winning elections in Africa, it is because we have cretinous fcktards like Blackteeth voting for them.

Then they run the country they rule down with their moronic decisions.

Then you have a continent so stewpid and backwards, it is a world shame called the "The Dark Continent".

"Your duty is not to be very weak. You must not be a woman."

Chei

Chei

Chei

I can't stop laughing.

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase! grin grin grin

It is getting better ........................

"He does not wanted England to be colonised by Africans ... . London for Londoners." grin grin grin grin grin

It's very hard to see that they are less intelligent than Mrs Merkel. wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Young Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State (Photos) / General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive) / COVID-19: Makinde Imposes Curfew On Oyo, Bans Inter-State Movement From Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.