Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Omisore Still Leading. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Still Leading. (4340 Views)

Kogi State Pdp Primary Election Result Update (gov Wada Still Leading) / APC Attack APGA Agents And Voters In Nasarawa State-maku Still Leading / BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore Still Leading. by aljharem(m): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
egift: Mark my words, the best PDP can do is make this a close call. But for the outcome - it is APC grin

I think it was a fair election
Re: Omisore Still Leading. by tomakint: 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Why so much confusion now....... undecided Ekiti's own was not this terrible and dicey. Checking online it was PDP leading in 4 LGs and APC leading in 20 in another one it was PDP wins 9 LGs and APC wins 19 LGs.....what is happening? Anyway, whoever wins I say Congrats in advance
Re: Omisore Still Leading. by aljharem(m): 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
tomakint: Why so much confusion now....... undecided Ekiti's own was not this terrible and dicey. Checking online it was PDP leading in 4 LGs and APC leading in 20 in another one it was PDP wins 9 LGs and APC wins 19 LGs.....what is happening? Anyway, whoever wins I say Congrats in advance

Same here cool

1 Like

Re: Omisore Still Leading. by chukel(m): 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
atlwireles: This election is over, PDP lost it, no need pretending. Most of numbers published were done right at the polling stations. INEC cannot have different numbers than those announced at polling places. APC won this one, we shall continue this battle in Adamawa in the next couple of weeks.
for the first time, I am surprised at your post. But keep it up. Nothing is as good as being truthful. Advise your friends who are peddling lies to desist. Well done bro

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Still Leading. by atlwireles: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
chukel: for the first time, I am surprised at your post. But keep it up. Nothing is as good as being truthful. Advise your friends who are peddling lies to desist. Well done bro

I am a supporter of PDP,does not mean I am against the power of the ballot box. That's something those of you on the other side should learn to respect.

7 Likes

Re: Omisore Still Leading. by deeobserver209(m): 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
@Op let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Omisore Still Leading. by Theflint1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
bloodyassassin: Hmmmmmmmm

I reserve my comment
so dem don unban dis ur handle? hope u behave better this time around.
Re: Omisore Still Leading. by Olaone1: 11:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Well done, Alhaji, well done grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omisore Still Leading. by manck: 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Omisore Still Leading. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
Clowns making threats on nairaland like they've got balls grin Abeg make una shift jare.
Re: Omisore Still Leading. by Theflint1(m): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
bloodyassassin:

Nobody banned me I prefer my bloody killer handle to this so dude

Shut up
u needn't be rude, but I guess that's just who u are.
otu ne i
Re: Omisore Still Leading. by musiwa93: 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Omisore Still Leading. by MsNas(f): 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
manck: .omisore did not kill bola ige,
who ever killed bola ige, was a member of his party.. it is not possible for someone to fight with someone publicly and kill him secretly the next day. It means someone use omisore as an aliba to kill Bola ige.
Omisore may have anger issue. who ever killed bola ige, was a member of his party. someone who was going to benefit from the murder of bola ige. Omisore did not benefit from bola ige murder. that why many people says that Tinubu was one who benefited from the murder. that why many people think tinubu was the murderer of bola ige.. you have to know who benefit from the murder.
if omisore was a murderer, omisore would have rather killed Akande instead, since akande was the governor, and he would become governor. He did not kill akande.. to become governor. this is why i dont believe omisore was the person that killed bola ige.
If omisore was going to kill someone, the person Omisore would have killed was Akande and not bola ige
Nobody know who kill him. it could not be omisore.. someone use him as an aliba for murder, you want to find out which newspaper carry the story. That is the start to know who murder him. I personally do not think it was omisore who murder bola ige. This is my own personal opinion.
@bolded Aliba ko, Alibaba ni grin

1 Like

Re: Omisore Still Leading. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
crazypatriot: Jonathan will pay dearly not only with his future but the future of his generations to come if what I just heard is true, whoever love that man should tell him that as small as osun is, that's where he will meet his waterloo if he dare rig this election, fingers crossed

Is PRESIDENT GEJ YOUR MATE? Don't you have respect?
I advise you to learn to respect your elders or else you will die b4 your 25th year.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Still Leading. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:08am On Aug 10, 2014
atlwireles: This election is over, PDP lost it, no need pretending. Most of numbers published were done right at the polling stations. INEC cannot have different numbers than those announced at polling places. APC won this one, we shall continue this battle in Adamawa in the next couple of weeks.

of what use is INEC?
Re: Omisore Still Leading. by padeolu: 12:23am On Aug 10, 2014
aljharem:

LOOOOL

So far, they have not even counted Ife 5 LGs

I am coming with the list soon.
Ife has just 4 Local governments, don't mislead people. And PDP won in 3, and FYI, Omisore lost in the PU close to Ooni's palace.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Still Leading. by padeolu: 12:26am On Aug 10, 2014
tomakint: Why so much confusion now....... undecided Ekiti's own was not this terrible and dicey. Checking online it was PDP leading in 4 LGs and APC leading in 20 in another one it was PDP wins 9 LGs and APC wins 19 LGs.....what is happening? Anyway, whoever wins I say Congrats in advance
APC has 24 LGAs and PDP 6 LGAs
Re: Omisore Still Leading. by freshness2020: 12:34am On Aug 10, 2014
Celebration is around the corner! APsin go and die!

1 Like

Re: Omisore Still Leading. by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 10, 2014
Pataki: If Jonathan and his cronies want to deny Osun people their vote and voice, they should be prepared to have no sleep and all what they are looting to be brought down in disaster upon them!

APC lap dogs.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Still Leading. by Marotzke(m): 12:44am On Aug 10, 2014
MsNas:
@bolded Aliba ko, Alibaba ni grin
off all the things he wrote, it was only a typographical error that you picked up. what ever happened to rationality, comprehension and robust debate?

1 Like

Re: Omisore Still Leading. by Zionope: 12:58am On Aug 10, 2014
aljharem: Reports getting to me shows PDP is leading in 13 local government while APC has 10 so far

7 still to be counted

Put d result here for everybody to see. Abi d result nah ABRAKADABRA?

1 Like

Re: Omisore Still Leading. by MRLANNISTER(m): 1:00am On Aug 10, 2014
emmydeep:
Is PRESIDENT GEJ YOUR MATE? Don't you have respect?
I advise you to learn to respect your elders or else you will die b4 your 25th year.

He jumps into the mud and you followed him. Who is the bigger pig now? angry
Re: Omisore Still Leading. by ba7man(m): 1:53am On Aug 10, 2014
shocked shocked :oOmisore has won!!!! From a reliable source.
I'm jus fu-ckin with u guys... cheesy cheesy cheesy

He's leading in 16 wards in the Psychiatric hospital for eating 2 corns at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Still Leading. by madamoringo(f): 2:46am On Aug 10, 2014
Is this the same AlhHarem that used to be on NL or another one? Or someone has cloned his ID? Or he has sold out or lost his senses? Talk to me the new ibo version of AlhHarem.
Re: Omisore Still Leading. by MsNas(f): 4:03am On Aug 10, 2014
Marotzke: off all the things he wrote, it was only a typographical error that you picked up. what ever happened to rationality, comprehension and robust debate?
Are you okay? Was I dissing him? Please stay in your lane oo. undecided
Re: Omisore Still Leading. by egift(m): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2014
Omisore is still leading among the inmates grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omisore Still Leading. by ba7man(m): 7:13am On Aug 10, 2014
egift: Omisore is still leading among the inmates grin grin grin grin
Inmates or psychiatric patients??

I heard he just won in 3 more (Psychiatric) wards.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Still Leading. by tit(f): 7:20am On Aug 10, 2014
APC should go and die!
Re: Omisore Still Leading. by egift(m): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2014
tit: APC should go and die!

Child of Anger. Are you not running your mouth again. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Still Leading. by dontjealousme: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2014
Why should the rascal Aregbesola announce himself winner in an on going election? Causing voters to either vote for him or give up and return home. APC is a sick party. The election will be settled in court.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Igbos And APGA In Political Wilderness: Political Hara-kiri / Release Kanu Today Or Face War From Tomorrow: Biafra Leaders To 'Zoo' President / Isn't It Funny Igbos Say African Countries Are Better Off Divided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.