Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll (4145 Views)

Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu / Online Presidential Election Poll!!! (Result) / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by donigspain(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
UPDATE 11:00am on 09/02/2014:
- Goodluck Jonathan = 21% (87 votes)
- Mohammadu Buhari = 78% (319 votes)
- Other Candidate = 0.5% (1 Vote)
- I Don't Care = 0.5% (1 Vote)

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

BizNGR is Nigeria’s premier online destination for business, entrepreneurial and personal finance news and information. The site provides timely, relevant, and incisive news and opinions on money and wealth management for business executives, entrepreneurs, and financial service providers seeking an edge in personal and corporate investments.

Bizngr usually conducts online polls in relation to relevant political, social and economic issues across the world but with most emphasis on Nigeria.

The 2015 Nigeria General Election is around the corner and Bizngr has set up an online poll to assess the political mindset of the voting populace. Be rest assured that the results of this poll will not be tampered or doctored in any form as to favour any political candidate. This poll has been setup using trusted security measures which will help to weed off robots programmed for multiple voting.

VOTE WISELY!!!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by bizngr(f): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
UPDATE 9:13am on 04/02/2014:

Goodluck Jonathan = 25% (41 Votes)
Mohammadu Buhari = 74% (122 Votes)
Other Candidate = 0.5% (1 Vote)
I Don't Care = 0.5% (1 Vote)

1 Like

Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by donigspain(m): 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Buhari is presently leading with 65% of votes as against Jonathan's 33% votes. And this is the ONLY online voting system with CAPTCHA, IP ADDRESS, COOKIES and SUPER COOKIES security! This means it will be difficult to rig the results with programmed multiple voting robots.

Seems GMB is quite popular not only amongst the uneducated almajiri populace but also with the educated online Nigerians.

9 Likes

Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by Adminisher: 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
donigspain:
Buhari is presently leading with 65% of votes as against Jonathan's 33% votes.

Seems GMB is quite popular not only amongst the uneducated almajiri populace but also with the educated online Nigerians.

It is almost unfair but like I tell people even if Jonathan had performed very well I t would not have stopped the urge for change. 16 years of one political party in a country is too much.

And they have killed, killed, killed. They killed in PHC, they killed in Abuja (Marshall Harry), they killed in Ibadan (Bola Ige), they killed in the north (Fulani herdsmen), they killed in middle belt (Ombatse, TIV, Junkun), they killed in delta state (Azzazi) all PDP big wigs. And then they started killing in the north east, only this time it was the poor.

All this and the floozy who calls himself president stared dumbly all through and then settled down into treasury looting.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by donigspain(m): 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Adminisher:

It is almost unfair but like I tell people even if Jonathan had performed very well I t would not have stopped the urge for change. 16 years of one political party in a country is too much.

And they have killed, killed, killed. They killed in PHC, they killed in Abuja (Marshall Harry), they killed in Ibadan (Bola Ige), they killed in the north (Fulani herdsmen), they killed in middle belt (Ombatse, TIV, Junkun), they killed in delta state (Azzazi) all PDP big wigs. And then they started killing in the north east, only this time it was the poor.

All this and the floozy who calls himself president stared dumbly all through and then settled down into treasury looting.
I support a re-election of GEJ not because he has done great (he did tried) but because he is better than Buhari. If only APC had fielded people like Tambuwal, Fashola and other working Governors in APC.

But this Poll is quite an eye-opener as I am sure of it's credibility.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by jars9: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Fake polls
Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by bizngr(f): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
jars9:
Fake polls
How is it a fake Poll? Do you mind clarifying?

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by Adminisher: 1:42am On Feb 04, 2015
donigspain:
I support a re-election of GEJ not because he has done great (he did tried) but because he is better than Buhari. If only APC had fielded people like Tambuwal, Fashola and other working Governors in APC.

Jonathan is not better than Buhari by any stretch of imagination. It is sub conscious tribalism that is worrying you. I lived as an adult under 2years of Buhari regime and I have been observing Jonathan since he was deputy governor. There is no basis comparison at all. Maybe it is not the requirements for leadership or the presidency that is your criteria for accessing them. If you use that criteria, Jonathan is not qualified for any executive office. He would make a good deputy governor or legislator but nit a president. Tambuwal has tried but I am telling you he is not as good as Buhari, Fashola is also not as good as Buhari. So that should provoke you to think, what is making me so sure?.

12 Likes

Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by bizngr(f): 5:27am On Feb 04, 2015
Hmmm
Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by DjHypno(m): 5:32am On Feb 04, 2015
Na so! Operation Kick out the clueless one! #SAIBUHARI
Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by bizngr(f): 9:14am On Feb 04, 2015
UPDATE 9:13am on 04/02/2014:

Goodluck Jonathan = 25% (41 Votes)
Mohammadu Buhari = 74% (122 Votes)
Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by donigspain(m): 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
UPDATE 2:13pm on 04/02/2014:

Goodluck Jonathan = 26% (77 Votes)
Mohammadu Buhari = 73% (216 Votes)
Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by yommys01(m): 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
donigspain:

On what yardstick are you judging mate.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by donigspain(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
yommys01:
On what yardstick are you judging mate.
Can you be more specific?
Are you talking about GEJ performance or the Poll credibility?
Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by yommys01(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
donigspain:
Can you be more specific?
Are you talking about GEJ performance or the Poll credibility?
On your claim that GEJ is better than Buhari.
Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by bizngr(f): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Poll still ongoing.
Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by donigspain(m): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
UPDATE 10:10pm on 04/02/2014:

Goodluck Jonathan = 24% (80 Votes)
Mohammadu Buhari = 76% (253 Votes)
Other Candidate = 0% (1 Vote)
I Don't Care = 0% (1 Vote)
Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by donigspain(m): 6:25am On Feb 05, 2015
Go and vote now for your candidate.
Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by chamboy(m): 7:11am On Feb 05, 2015
Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by donigspain(m): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2015

VOTE WISELY!!! CLICK HERE TO VOTE

UPDATE 12:00pm on 05/02/2014:
- Goodluck Jonathan = 24% (83 votes)
- Mohammadu Buhari = 76% (262 votes)
- Other Candidate = 0% (1 Vote)
- I Don't Care = 0% (1 Vote)
Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by PassingShot(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
donigspain:

How can you say that Jonathan is better than Buhari with all evidence saying otherwise?

I just voted for the People's General.
Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by donigspain(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
PassingShot:

How can you say that Jonathan is better than Buhari with all evidence saying otherwise?

I just voted for the People's General.
Jonathan is better than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by gen2briz(m): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Before nko....
Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by donigspain(m): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Still ongoing...
Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by NewNigeriaMind: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
U
donigspain:

Saying gej is better than Buhari is blasphemy.

If gej died and resurrect he would never be a better leader than buhari.

Gej knows nothing about being a leader.
Compare gej to local government counselors.
Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by coolscott(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
donigspain:

I think if people are going behind Buhari, it is just the result of having the great mass of our population confidently stewed in their ignorance.

You can hear it in the music we make get popular by our patronage: "shake body", "dance in a ring o", "looking for caro eeba" and all the other crap we give a thumbs-up to.

Now, APC has failed to offer us Fashola and instead has offered us someone who, it has turned out, cannot produce his WAEC results because he apparently didn't take the exams.

How disgraceful this is to the Nigerian nation. Do you know what they are already saying about us internationally?

1 Like

Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
How is Gej better than Buhari?

donigspain:

Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
Are you in secondary school?

coolscott:

I think if people are going behind Buhari, it is just the result of having the great mass of our population confidently stewed in their ignorance.

You can hear it in the music we make get popular by our patronage: "shake body", "dance in a ring o", "looking for caro eeba" and all the other crap we give a thumbs-up to.

Now, APC has failed to offer us Fashola and instead has offered us someone who, it has turned out, cannot produce his WAEC results because he apparently didn't take the exams.

How disgraceful this is to the Nigerian nation. Do you know what they are already saying about us internationally?

Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by Vikky014(f): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
donigspain:
UPDATE 12:00pm on 05/02/2014:
- Goodluck Jonathan = 24% (83 votes)
- Mohammadu Buhari = 76% (262 votes)
- Other Candidate = 0% (1 Vote)
- I Don't Care = 0% (1 Vote)

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

BizNGR is Nigeria’s premier online destination for business, entrepreneurial and personal finance news and information. The site provides timely, relevant, and incisive news and opinions on money and wealth management for business executives, entrepreneurs, and financial service providers seeking an edge in personal and corporate investments.

Bizngr usually conducts online polls in relation to relevant political, social and economic issues across the world but with most emphasis on Nigeria.

The 2015 Nigeria General Election is around the corner and Bizngr has set up an online poll to assess the political mindset of the voting populace. Be rest assured that the results of this poll will not be tampered or doctored in any form as to favour any political candidate. This poll has been setup using trusted security measures which will help to weed off robots programmed for multiple voting.

VOTE WISELY!!!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE
really.cant waste my time voting.i will do that on 14th.MY VAL IS GEJ
Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by donigspain(m): 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
Vikky014:
really.cant waste my time voting.i will do that on 14th.MY VAL IS GEJ
You better vote bro... You don't know which of the International Media houses will compile and publish all these Buhari online victories as a representation of people's interest with the claim that the true election was rigged. I support GEJ too but just vote.
Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by coolscott(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
U

Saying gej is better than Buhari is blasphemy.

If gej died and resurrect he would never be a better leader than buhari.

Gej knows nothing about being a leader.
Compare gej to local government counselors.

[size=13pt]Who said he would stabilize oil price if he became president?[/size]
Re: BUHARI STILL LEADING - Day 8 of Online Presidential Poll by dguyindcorner(m): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
SAI GMB

#we have decided both online and in the polling units.

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Nigeria Army Battle Tanks / 25000 PDP Members In RIVERS State Defect To APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.