Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

How Is Boko Haram Better Armed Than The Nigerian Army::::::::::::::::::::::::: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is Boko Haram Better Armed Than The Nigerian Army::::::::::::::::::::::::: (746 Views)

Nigerian Army Demotes Enitan Ransome-Kuti, Late Fela’s Nephew / We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is Boko Haram Better Armed Than The Nigerian Army::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 10, 2014
http://spankthedonut..com/2014/08/how-is-boko-haram-better-armed-than.html

for sometime now i have been questioning the popular believe that boko haram is better armed and more motivated than the Nigerian Army.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/boko-haram-better-armed-better-motivated-shettima/

Okay, i might agree that they are more motivated because anyone that can blow himself up because of religion is really cynically motivated.

My main question is this:

HOW IS BOKO HARAM BETTER ARMED THAN THE NIGERIAN ARMY?
DO THEY HAVE ARMORED VEHICLES OR AIR SUPPORT?

Please how are they better armed and motivated by the Nigerian Army?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1529900_uy2_jpeg0058f4bbd25609203a40926945ad3a12
Re: How Is Boko Haram Better Armed Than The Nigerian Army::::::::::::::::::::::::: by dekronik: 3:18am On Aug 10, 2014
icebeatz: http://spankthedonut..com/2014/08/how-is-boko-haram-better-armed-than.html

for sometime now i have been questioning the popular believe that boko haram is better armed and more motivated than the Nigerian Army.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/boko-haram-better-armed-better-motivated-shettima/

Okay, i might agree that they are more motivated because anyone that can blow himself up because of religion is really cynically motivated.

My main question is this:

HOW IS BOKO HARAM BETTER ARMED THAN THE NIGERIAN ARMY?
DO THEY HAVE ARMORED VEHICLES OR AIR SUPPORT?

Please how are they better armed and motivated by the Nigerian Army?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1529900_uy2_jpeg0058f4bbd25609203a40926945ad3a12

They are not. The truth is they concentrate ALL there weapons in EVERY single attack they carry out. Also they also use non conventional fighting methods eg shooting at soldiers with AAG's(anti aircraft guns). A professionally trained soldier will never shoot an enemy with an AAG(I stand to be corrected). Thirdly and most importantly they are part and percel of their immediate society which makes them hard to detect and becomes really frustrating. A boko haram commander can pass an Army checkpoint ten times daily without beign detected as long as he isn't carrying any weapon. So how do you know he is BH? So they are able to use this advantage to study and find weaknessess in our military and strike where it hurts most. The society itself is part of the problem. Many residents of Borno and the greater part of notherners support boko haram either actively or passively. So some civilians are actually more dangerous than boko haram since they know them and don't expose them. Some even store weapons for them ready for any operation. Its such a sad and pathetic scenario but the truth is WE WILL OVERCOME. By Gods Grace.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Aregebsola Wins Osun State Governorship Election / 2015 Election: I’m Under Pressure To Join Kano Guber Race – Gen. Murtala ‘ S Son / Key National Conference Recommendations You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.