Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

God help me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God help me (4282 Views)

May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl / Hmm GIRLS Of Nowadays...may God Help Us / If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God help me by badboym: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2008
Wow
Re: God help me by SamMilla1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2008
Go find another person.
Re: God help me by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2008
abomination, my ppl would say.
Re: God help me by badboym: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2008
Sam Milla : Is it that easy to find a wife material in this modern day Nigeria ?,

Ruby _pearl:Like I said,with the look of things,we're not so close and that means it can work,
Re: God help me by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2008
Just go and look somewhere else.
Re: God help me by lucabrasi(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2008
@poster
depends on where u r from,in some parts of india,mid east even northern naija e.tc its perfectly legit and allowed to marry your cousin,so if you trace the family tree and you talk it over with some grown up relations and they dont see a problem wid it then go for it
Re: God help me by kaypumpin2(m): 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2008
@poster
Sam Milla : Is it that easy to find a wife material in this modern day Nigeria ?,

With this am cock sure uve made up ur mind thus u dnt really need an advice.U knw what they say abt advice been a bad vice,but really ,av u tot of eloping?
Re: God help me by 190: 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2008
e clear say na imbestile u wan get as children, dey chase ur cuzin Jobless man
Re: God help me by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin"
Re: God help me by aAK1(m): 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2008
I understand how u fill.U most likely will be yoruba.Ive been in ur position once.But i must tell u it never end's well.I see a lot of yoruba boy's fucking family. cool
Re: God help me by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2008
a.A.K:

I understand how u fill.U most likely will be yoruba.Ive been in ur position once.But i must tell u it never end's well.I see a lot of yoruba boy's fucking family. cool
Now we know what your intention is. undecided
Re: God help me by badboym: 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2008
190:Why insult me na?, I wonder if you even read what I posted b4 answering, The slowpoke is you, You don't even know how to spell slowpoke.Go back to the ABCs . You God forsaken Wretched Bastard.
Re: God help me by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2008
lmao. oh gosh grin grin grin
Re: God help me by yomi123nl(m): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2008
Go and find another woman. There is nothing you can say to justify your intention.
It is unacceptable.
Re: God help me by aAK1(m): 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2008
@ruby
Re: God help me by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2008
Go and siddon somewhere you tribalist idiot angry
Re: God help me by plusQueen: 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2008
yomi123nl:

Go and find another woman. There is nothing you can say to justify your intention.
It is unacceptable.

He may be a Muslim.
This one he's going from one family member to another looking for love
How sickening
Re: God help me by badboym: 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2008
A.A.K, I understand what you mean.Am not a Yoruba though.Have thought of those things myself.It hurts me badly cos this looks like my last hope.Aside my Own true Family,their Family are the ones that cares about me like mine does and if anything goes wrong,then it'll cause a sortta feud between the 2 families and I dont wanna loose that.
Re: God help me by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2008
badboym:

A.A.K, I understand what you mean.Am not a Yoruba though.Have thought of those things myself.It hurts me badly because this looks like my last hope.Aside my Own true Family,their Family are the ones that cares about me like mine does and if anything goes wrong,then it'll cause a sortta feud between the 2 families and I don't want to loose that.
You do not understand anything.
Go out there and find a woman.
Family romance is not acceptable
Re: God help me by plusQueen: 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2008
didn't he say his family on her side is ok with it?
His own father may be his uncle lipsrsealed

It got to an extent where she asked her Mum how we were related and from the explanations,it looked like it can work.That means we can get married if they allow us,
Re: God help me by aAK1(m): 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2008
At poster.Do u find it hard to talk to lady's?
Re: God help me by plusQueen: 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2008
@ poster how exactly are you related.
Cousin in Nigeria can mean someone from your LGA grin
like Owerri people
Re: God help me by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2008
plus_Queen:

didn't he say his family on her side is ok with it?
His own father may be his uncle lipsrsealed

Does the poster even know what he was typing?
check this out.

My own Family too won't support for reasons I don't know, I wish this could really work because am never planning to get married knowing fully well that Nigerian girls this days only call money , Love and she seems to be the only one left and to top it all up,She's a Virgin, What do I do?
So your cousin is not a naija girl?
Stop looking for a replacement for your mom
Take a risk, go out there and find a woman that does not share the same blood as you.
which girl out there does not love money? Who wants to live in poverty?

What does virginity has to do with anything?
Re: God help me by aAK1(m): 12:00am On Oct 19, 2008
@ruby i would have ignored ur post.I want to ask,how old are u?Maybe 10.It pain's me when adult's talk like kid's.I am yoruba and i was only asking and i have the right to do soo.Soo what's the insult 4?
Re: God help me by tope2000(f): 12:00am On Oct 19, 2008
This one is beyond me oo shocked lipsrsealed undecided
Re: God help me by badboym: 12:00am On Oct 19, 2008
A.A.K, Find it hard to talk to ladies,no be me.Not in this life time.

Plus Queen, How we're related , I haven't found out well myself but we call each other Cousins cos my Uncle who I stayed with when my Dad died was related to the Mother plus it can sure work if they allow us but I don't think they would for some reasons.
Re: God help me by Okijajuju1(m): 12:04am On Oct 19, 2008
a.A.K:

@ruby i would have ignored ur post.[b]I want to ask,how old are u?Maybe 10.[/b]It pain's me when adult's talk like kid's.I am yoruba and i was only asking and i have the right to do soo.Soo what's the insult 4?

My sentiments exactly.
Only kids feel this way about their relatives.

@ Poster
If you continue with her, you'll end up a sacrifice to the gods or be thrown into the evil forest.
Re: God help me by badboym: 12:04am On Oct 19, 2008
Ruby Pearl:there goes, You proved me right, Which girl no like money?Which one like Poverty?Una better change this una money Love mentality.
Re: God help me by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 19, 2008
a.A.K:

@ruby i would have ignored ur post.I want to ask,how old are u?Maybe 10.It pain's me when adult's talk like kid's.I am yoruba and i was only asking and i have the right to do soo.Soo what's the insult 4?
What is truly painful is your generalization.
Just because you were in the poster's shoe once upon a time, does not mean Yorubas marry their cousin.
If I quite rem. it well, Yorubas think marrying w/i the family an abomination.
So get your facts str8.
Re: God help me by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 19, 2008
badboym:

Ruby Pearl:there goes, You proved me right, Which girl no like money?Which one like Poverty?Una better change this una money Love mentality.
which human beings does not want money.
Men seek money as much as men.
No one appreciate poverty wink
Re: God help me by badboym: 12:11am On Oct 19, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

which human beings does not want money.
Men seek money as much as men.
No one appreciate poverty wink

Yes men like money but it hurts me that it's people like you I come across and now that I found someone whose not like that she happens to be my Cousin, You Money Love girls can't take shit off me cos am flossy
Re: God help me by Okijajuju1(m): 12:16am On Oct 19, 2008
badboym:

Yes men like money but it hurts me that it's people like you I come across and now that I found someone whose not like that she happens to be my Cousin, You Money Love girls can't take shit off me because am flossy

That explains alot

You are between the ages of 16 & 20
Grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reaction Of Seeing Your Childhood Sweetheart After Several Yrs? / My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! / Photo; See How Ladies Now Pose With Their Bums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.