Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl (3241 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by negrito(m): 3:18am On Feb 18, 2015
A friend of mine whom we both Schooled together in Canada came around recently. He hasn't been to Nigeria for like 8years but decided to come back due to family pressure and reasons best known to him. He was so freaked about Nigerian girls and he said he would love to date one of them and even marry one of them. I laughed cos I knew he was going on a wild goose chase and I was about to let that happen. I asked him what type of woman he was looking for and he mentioned the qualities. I laughed even louder than before cos I know no Nigerian girl possess such qualities. The worse thing that could ever happen to anyone is dating or marrying a Nigerian girl. I told him they're ex and potential prostitutes, hungry, cheap, dirty, mannerless, shameless and future home breakers. A Nigerian girl is only interested in your pocket and not your heart. They ask you for stuffs they can't ask their parents. A relationship in Nigeria is a job and a financial bail-out from poverty. I told him to try and talk to like 10 random girls to see if any of them is different. I told him to try and act broke to see if any will even given him a listening ear. When he did none and I mean absolutely none even answered him. They were like he can't take of them. One of them even went as far saying that his mates are driving cars while he's here chasing girls with no money in his pocket and speaking with a fake accent (he probably couldn't hide his Canadian accent). After the insults and scorn he received from these girls,he now believes me that nothing good can come out of a Nigerian girl. I told him to date a Canadian instead. I told him if he's looking for true love he should seek it outside the shores of Nigeria. True love cannot be found in Nigeria. These girls want to reap from where they didn't sow.

9 Likes

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Skillfullulu(m): 3:27am On Feb 18, 2015
Chai... We're all Nigerians, don't bad mouth our ladies. Some good ones are still out there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by negrito(m): 3:38am On Feb 18, 2015
Skillfullulu:
Chai... We're all Nigerians, don't bad mouth our ladies. Some good ones are still out there.
there's none. Truth is bitter and I've just said the truth. Bro wake up. The earlier you realise that these girls are shit the better.

4 Likes

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Bugatie(m): 4:49am On Feb 18, 2015
negrito:
A friend of mine whom we both Schooled together in Canada came around recently. He hasn't been to Nigeria for like 8years but decided to come back due to family pressure and reasons best known to him. He was so freaked about Nigerian girls and he said he would love to date one of them and even marry one of them. I laughed cos I knew he was going on a wild goose chase and I was about to let that happen. I asked him what type of woman he was looking for and he mentioned the qualities. I laughed even louder than before cos I know no Nigerian girl possess such qualities. The worse thing that could ever happen to anyone is dating or marrying a Nigerian girl. I told him they're ex and potential prostitutes, hungry, cheap, dirty, mannerless, shameless and future home breakers. A Nigerian girl is only interested in your pocket and not your heart. They ask you for stuffs they can't ask their parents. A relationship in Nigeria is a job and a financial bail-out from poverty. I told him to try and talk to like 10 random girls to see if any of them is different. I told him to try and act broke to see if any will even given him a listening ear. When he did none and I mean absolutely none even answered him. They were like he can't take of them. One of them even went as far saying that his mates are driving cars while he's here chasing girls with no money in his pocket and speaking with a fake accent (he probably couldn't hide his Canadian accent). After the insults and scorn he received from these girls,he now believes me that nothing good can come out of a Nigerian girl. I told him to date a Canadian instead. I told him if he's looking for true love he should seek it outside the shores of Nigeria. True love cannot be found in Nigeria. These girls want to reap from where they didn't sow.

Bros we have as much bad girls as much as we have bad guys too.
You and your friend has not been lucky and obviously been looking at the wrong places!
You don't set out on a trip to go and find or get a good girl, otherwise you'll appear desperate.
I also have problem with your logic of generalising girls, cos when you do, that includes your sisters and also born/unborn daughters

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by OtunbaJega: 5:03am On Feb 18, 2015
Op is as foolish as his post.... If oyinbo don take mistake give una visa na so una go turn una root to cesspit...I sabi ur type wellar.. tufiaakwa!!

African women are the best any day, any time, any where..............

Canadian girls?.. really!!!

prepare yourself for divorce in 2years....

I would rather marry an Aboriginal woman than marry a Canadian white babe..

#TeamAfricanWomen

13 Likes

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by obiak4(m): 5:23am On Feb 18, 2015
negrito:
I doubt if you have even traveled to Togo because if you had really been to Canada you would agree that divorce rate there is 75% of all marriages that said.
your generalized statement that all Nigeria girls cannot show unconditionally love is false.
how could you generalized?
how many Nigerian girls have you meet in. your lifetime.
smh for you bro grow up
was your mum not a Nigerian when he married your dad?
#proudly African

5 Likes

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 18, 2015
Like someone said op you obviously have been looking at wrong places...

There are girls out there who are good, and others who are bad as well...

Just don't be like that..

1 Like

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by negrito(m): 5:30am On Feb 18, 2015
obiak4:

I doubt if you have even traveled to Togo because if you had really been to Canada you would agree that divorce rate there is 75% of all marriages that said.
your generalized statement that all Nigeria girls cannot show unconditionally love is false.
smh for you bro grow up
#proudly African
you're in a social media and you're very free to say what you want. That still doesn't change my mind about Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Burger01(m): 5:30am On Feb 18, 2015
Op, you be crayfish and you dey cray. You mean to say my Ishilove na ex and potential prostitute, hungry, cheap, dirty, mannerless, shameless and future home breaker Walahi, na original Sango thunder go fire your head for saying that to naija babes. Madness plenty on this forum. Imagine this cretin son of dogangry
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by OtunbaJega: 5:31am On Feb 18, 2015
negrito:
you're in a social media and you're very free to say what you want. That still doesn't change my mind about Nigerian girls

Of course, no Nigerian girl will wanna end up with an asshole

5 Likes

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by OtunbaJega: 5:31am On Feb 18, 2015
Burger01:
Op, you be crayfish and you dey cray. You mean to say my Ishilove na ex and potential prostitute, hungry, cheap, dirty, mannerless, shameless and future home breaker Walahi, na original Sango thunder go fire your head for saying that to naija babes. Madness plenty on this forum. Imagine this cretin son of dogangry

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by negrito(m): 5:33am On Feb 18, 2015
Optimall:
Like someone said op you obviously have been looking at wrong places...

There are girls out there who are good, and others who are bad as well...

Just don't be like that..
That still doesn't change my opinion about you girls. I've seen what you girls really are. I've lived in Nigeria long to know that they all the same. If I eventually meet one that is different I will eat my head.

2 Likes

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by englishmart(m): 5:37am On Feb 18, 2015
hmmmm. I don prepare my documents. I'm leaving the country sooner than the president expects. And I'm returning with a chap from the UK
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 18, 2015
Skillfullulu:
@bold. I hate. It when people drop that line. They make it seem as if you can still see a handful of them. The only good girls you can come across are the teen virgins who are inexperienced and those that have been battered by heartbreaks and have realize there's no fun in setting unnecessary high standards when searching for a man. As for those still in the game, give them a few years when their beauty starts fading to see how humble they'll become.

3 Likes

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by negrito(m): 5:38am On Feb 18, 2015
obiak4:

smh for you bro grow up
#proudly African
don't ever compare the generation of our mothers with this present generation. That's a very big difference. Our mothers married for love and the other way round.

5 Likes

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by obiak4(m): 5:55am On Feb 18, 2015
negrito:
did I wrote any venomous statements?
if not for the fact it a social media I might, bro don't you have sisters?
because I find it hard to accept that your generalized statement.
don't make generalized statement next time that my only grouse with your write up
there are only two kind of people on earth
THE GOOD AND THE BAD NO in between
My 10000 cowries advice
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by eph12(m): 5:56am On Feb 18, 2015
Too many threads on this same issue this days. There are ladies in Nigeria that feed and provide for their guys #fact
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Justeenaleo(f): 6:01am On Feb 18, 2015
This one is in serious need of employment. I feel your pain bruh, joblessness can be frustrating.
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Tallesty1(m): 6:05am On Feb 18, 2015
negrito:
You have forgotten that you were born and brought up by a Nigeria woman huh

Honestly you are a disgrace to Nigeria Men.

1 Like

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Ishilove: 6:11am On Feb 18, 2015
Too many kids running amok in this section.

2 Likes

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 18, 2015
negrito:
there's none. Truth is bitter and I've just said the truth. Bro wake up. The earlier you realise that these girls are shit the better.
I know a couple of good, extremely beautiful Nigerian ladies. It's just that the good ones I know tend to come from wealthy homes.
Plus, I know one lady here on NL who seems to have the traits of a good lady. Her name's Nn..... But let's not act like OP doesn't have a point. I've never had a problem getting a girl regardless of her nationality...Won't tell you why...lol...but I've heard Nigerian girls say the meanest things to guys. Things about them not being rich enough....and those guys weren't even poor. Just not super rich.

2 Likes

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by chidekings(m): 6:20am On Feb 18, 2015
op is somehow right,to be in a serious relationship in Nigeria,is like employing someone.

7 Likes

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by justi4jesu(f): 6:22am On Feb 18, 2015
@OP you harsh walai , Did a Nigerian girl hurt you, Sorry cheesy
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by passionate88: 6:22am On Feb 18, 2015
After God, fear 'Nigerian' women angryangryangry

3 Likes

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by passionate88: 6:24am On Feb 18, 2015
The worse thing that could ever happen to anyone is dating or marrying a Nigerian girl. I told him they're ex and potential prostitutes, hungry, cheap, dirty, mannerless, shameless and future home breakers.
This quote get as e be o... I know of some girls that are good, but many of them just have the misfortune of either dating jerks or being corrupted by their friends

A Nigerian girl is only interested in your pocket and not your heart. They ask you for stuffs they can't ask their parents. A relationship in Nigeria is a job and a financial bail-out from poverty.
So on point... This is the number one reason I just maintain on my single lane... No matter how rich she is, she will still want your cash, they won't consider how the cash is made, all they know is how to request... That's why I still tell some guys, hustle for your cash, when you have it and 'Nigerian' girls starts flocking around you.... Use them and dump but use your head... What 'attracted' them to you is your money... They hardly believe in LOVE...

It shall be well with the guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by passionate88: 6:33am On Feb 18, 2015
Skillfullulu:
VERY FEW
Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by passionate88: 6:39am On Feb 18, 2015
Segeggs:
@bold. I hate. It when people drop that line. They make it seem as if you can still see a handful of them. The only good girls you can come across are the teen virgins who are inexperienced and those that have been battered by heartbreaks and have realize there's no fun in setting unnecessary high standards when searching for a man. As for those still in the game, give them a few years when their beauty starts fading to see how humble they'll become.
True

1 Like

Re: May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl by nepp(f): 7:12am On Feb 18, 2015
[sub][/sub]
negrito:
don't ever compare the generation of our mothers with this present generation. That's a very big difference. Our mothers married for love and the other way round.
Shut up pls! Our mothers married because they had to! Not because of love, they were pushed by society that's the truth. If this generation of nigerian girls are not good enough, blame your mother for not bringing them up properly!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why would a guy give a girl the Up and Down look With A Frown On His Face? / He Is Hotter Than My Husband / Just For The Love Of Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.