Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

When Should Guys Quit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Should Guys Quit? (822 Views)

10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Should Guys Be "Kind" To Girls All The Time? / Should Guys Stop Their Girlfriends,fiances And Wives From Using Social Networks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Should Guys Quit? by franc1982(m): 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2008
Tired of trying to win her heart? When is the best time to quit trying?
Re: When Should Guys Quit? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2008
, well certain questions need to be asked to ascertain if she is only trying to play difficult to get or if she will never go out with you,
holla at me lets talk about it
Re: When Should Guys Quit? by syren: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2008
There has to be some cooperation on her part, if she doesn't appreciate the fact that your trying and there is absolutely no progress it's probably because she doesn't want there to be any. Then leave her.
Re: When Should Guys Quit? by topup: 5:25am On Oct 20, 2008
Quit when:

- She begs you to stop.
- She's changed her no. or is refusing to pick up your calls (ignoring you basically)
- She's got a new man

Most of all, if you have become tired of trying to win back someone you claim to 'love' then really move along, you probably don't love her that much anyway, if you're worn out fighting for the one you 'love'.
Re: When Should Guys Quit? by Ben13: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2008
@poster

, to win her heart
Women don't worth it.

You try once. she said no, leave her; she will come begging

You try once. she agrees, take good care of her, but don't trust her.
If she bleeps up, look for another one; infact already have a second choice

They are cunning.

(1) (Reply)

Problems Please Help / Does love at first sight really exist or is it something we just feel / I'm Waiting For My Congo Girl To Arrive, I Go Crazy From Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.