Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids (40084 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Pls How Much Is Federal Government College School Fees (SS1) - Per Term / Unilorin Per-term Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
Fast forward video to 11:05 for the N800m claim, And hear amaechi tell it in his own words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fuIa-1Ynec

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
the truth about amaechis schools has Finally emerged. listen to Gov. Amaechi himself explain his policy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Gboliwe: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
So he imported indians to come and teach Nigerian kids? What do they teach them? The man actually has coconut as brain filling.

I didn't watch the video when I saw 47minutes. We live in the 21st century when 24hrs isn't enough for an individual. I can't see myself watching the video moreso of an attention seeking noisemaking APC tout for 10mts sef not to talk of 47mts

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
According to universal basic education commision ubec rivers state has 267 secondary schools and 905 primary schools. out of 905 primary schools in rivers state Amaechi has built 500 school out of which only 300 are complete and put to use, What happens to the remaining 606 primary schools in rivers state? does it mean that the other 606 primary schools in rivers state do not deserve model school?

Rivers state has 267 secondary schools according to amaechi he has built 7 new secondary schools out of which only one is completed and functional. What is the situation of the remaining 266 secondary schools in Rivers state?

This educational policy of Amaechi that amaechi has been busy flashing all over Nigeria as his achievement may just be a fluke. Thank god he is the one giving the statistics so no one will say i am lying about the governor.
http://ubeconline.com/data.php

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
800 million per term for 750 kids, How much money is amaechi spending on the remaining 500,000 kids in the other 266 secondary schools in the state? N800 per term = N2.4bn per year paid to indians for 750 rivers state secondary school kids.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
These are questions that needs to be asked? In 7.5 years as rivers governor amaechi has only succeded in building 1 seconday school, is these a good record?

Would N800 per term paid to indian school managers for 750 secondary school children in One school, not go a long way to fund all the 267 schools in rivers state, rather than the doing the window dressing that the one model school is to score cheap political points?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by tomakint: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
......and the coffin-headed native he-goat of a Governor has the effrontery to talk anyhow to Jonathan when the charlatan is a massive failure of 2 on a scale of 10 undecided I wondered why the he-goat is dancing up and down sef......grin cheesy grin

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by notobs: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Amaechi keeps complaining that there is no money to build bad roads in the state, yet he is spending N2.4bn per year on 750 kids to score cheap political point. while the major problem of education in the state is not scratched at all.

I remember these secondary school was the genesis of the problems of amaechi with the president, when the president dare to advise a pompous amaechi to put more kids per dormitory room, in the model secondary school so the the school can admit more students, Amaechi publicly said no to the president because he wanted to keep to UK standards.

and since then for 7.5yrs he has only completed one schoo secondary school. Pride comes before a fall indeed.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by notobs: 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
This is why rivers state is broke, sponsoring APC rallys and APC politics and outsourcing 1 secondary school to Indian managers. Amaech is a joke.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
The Governor of rivers state admits on the above interview with AIT that he has built 140 primary health centers in 140 villages and towns in rivers state, And has abandoned all the general hospitals in the state, and concentrated on building 140 primary healthcentres that some cannot even treat headaches.

If this is not madness i don't know what is. Amaechi has reduced health care in rivers state to outpatients only healthcare, If you have any serious health issue that cannot be treated on a Treat- and - go bases which is what primary health facitities do, if your condition requires you to be admitted in a hospital then you are on your own. as the general hospital/secondary health facilities that can handle such has been abandoned by Amaechi.

This is not me saying it Its comming for gov. Amaechi listen to him on the video above.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by notobs: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Amaechi has messed up bigtime, The second richest state in Nigeria After Lagos has just one new secondary school to show for after seven years of Amaechi.

The APC media are avoiding this news. Moderators front page please.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by anonimi: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
tomakint:
......and the coffin-headed native he-goat of a Governor has the effrontery to talk anyhow to Jonathan when the charlatan is a massive failure of 2 on a scale of 10 undecided I wondered why the he-goat is dancing up and down sef......grin cheesy grin

I can think of at least one reason why he is dancing:

- Excite the MUMUs who are his EMPLOYERS i.e. the residents of Rivers state on whose behalf he receives monthly allocation from Abuja and from whom he collects IGR taking from their pockets, wallets, bags and handbags. angry
That way they won't think about how he is rap'ing them mercilessly as he skillfully diverts their attention to the president this, president that.
Smart crook like all the 36 governors and 774 LGA chairmen.

If to say na me get mumus for employers like Amaechi get am so, why I nor go take dem dance azonto plus alingo even plus including Doro-Maga shocked

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Truckpusher(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
anonimi:

I can think of at least one reason why he is dancing:

- Excite the MUMUs who are his EMPLOYERS i.e. the residents of Rivers state on whose behalf he receives monthly allocation from Abuja and from whom he collects IGR taking from their pockets, wallets, bags and handbags. angry
That way they won't think about how he is rap'ing them mercilessly as he skillfully diverts their attention to the president this, president that.
Smart crook like all the 36 governors and 774 LGA chairmen.

If to say na me get mumus for employers like Amaechi get am so why I nor go take dem dance azonto plus alingo even plus including Doro-Maga shocked
I have told you people over time and again that after he steps down from this his inglorious reign,that thief called Amaechi has a lot of questions to answer and he must answer them - Mark my words.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
According to NUC N900million is the average ammount needed to accredit a university course in Nigeria, RUST the state owned university of technology in Rivers state has lost accreditation in most of it programmes and yet amaechi is spending N800 million on 750 secondary school kids to score cheap political point and for photo up.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
notobs:
Amaechi has messed up bigtime, The second richest state in Nigeria After Lagos has just one new secondary school to show for after seven years of Amaechi.

The APC media are avoiding this news. Moderators front page please.

The richest state in Nigeria with the largest budget aka Akwa Ibom did not build 1 single classroom and your other PDP governors haven't built 1 single school or commissioned any meaningful project since independence...

Look in the mirror. Food for thought..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Firefire(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jasper7(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
See everybody bashing Amaechi. Was he that poor for Rivers state?
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:

The richest state in Nigeria with the largest budget aka Akwa Ibom did not build 1 single classroom and your other PDP governors haven't build 1 single school or commissioned any meaningful project since independence...

Loof in the mirror. Food for thought...

I knew that you APC paid hag will not fail to come here and defend Amaechi, The sole financier of your party. He has spent 7 years and built 1 secondary school in rivers state.

Akwa Ibom is not the richest state in Nigeria, Lagos state is the richest followed by rivers state. State revenue is not fg Allocation alone its FG allocation + IGR. the IGR of lagos and rivers state is more than the total revenue of most states.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
[s]
jazzydee:

I knew that you APC paid hag will not fail to come here and defend Amaechi, The sole financier of your party. He has spent 7 years and built i secondary school in rivers state.

Akwa Ibom is not the richest state in Nigeria, Lagos state is the richest followed by rivers state. State revenue is not fg Allocation alone its FG allocation + IGR. the IGR of lagos and rivers state is more than the total revenue of most states.
[/s]

Show me the yearly budgets for for Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Lagos state and I'll pay you attention. Till then, I don't have time for ignorant rubbish.

Educate yourself and grab basic facts first.

And while you are at it, show me the schools they built in Akwa Ibom, Abbia, Enugu, Ebonyin and Anambra since 1999. They collect taxes and allocations too right?

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:

The richest state in Nigeria with the largest budget aka Akwa Ibom did not build 1 single classroom and your other PDP governors haven't build 1 single school or commissioned any meaningful project since independence...

Loof in the mirror. Food for thought...

Town Hall Meetings/Constituency Briefings and Commissioning Of 500 Completed 2013 Rural Projects
in a government press release signed by the Honorable Commisioner of Information and Communication, Mr. Aniekan Umanah, His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Chief Godswill Obot Akpabio, CON will be embarking on a tour of the 10 Federal Constituencies of the state to brief constituents on the achievements of government in the 6 and a half year of his administration and as well as commission completed 2013 rural projects.

Here is an excerpt of the press release made available to Akwa Ibom Online;http://akwaibomonline..com/2014_03_01_archive.html

In furtherance of his participatory governance approach and the need to brief the people on the achievements and progress so far made by his administration, His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Chief Godswill Obot Akpabio, CON, will hold Town Hall meetings and briefings in the ten (10) Federal Constituencies of the state.

The Town Hall meetings shall afford the people the opportunity of interacting with their Governor and members of the State Executive Council, and shall also provide the platform for feedback on the progress and actions of the government in the last six and a half years.

Other highlights of the constituency briefings shall include the commissioning of more than 500 completed year 2013 rural projects by His Excellency the Governor. These projects form part of the over 4000 lives-touching community projects executed across the 31 Local Government Areas in the State by the Governor Akpabio led administration.

Projects’ commissioning in each of the ten (10) Federal Constituencies, shall hold between 10am and 12.00 noon, while Town Hall meetings shall commence from 1pm - 4pm each day.

Below is the schedule for town hall meetings.

1. Eket Federal ConstituencyWednesday, March 5, 2014
Eket Council Hall
1pm – 4pm

2. Etinan Federal ConstituencyMonday, March 10, 2014
Etinan Council Hall
1pm – 4pm

3. Ikono/Ini Federal ConstituencyWednesday, March 12, 2014
Ikono Council Hall
1pm – 4pm

4. Itu/Ibiono Federal ConstituencyFriday, March 14, 2014
Ibiono Council Hall
1pm – 4pm

5. Abak Federal ConstituencyMonday, March 17, 2014
Abak Council Hall
1pm - 4pm

6. Ikot Abasi Federal ConstituencyWednesday, March 19, 2014
Ikot abasi Council Hall
1pm – 4pm

7. Ukanafun/Oruk Anam Federal ConstituencyFriday, March 21, 2014
Ukanafun Council Hall
1pm - 4pm

8. Oron Federal ConstiuencyMonday, March 24, 2014
Oron Council Hall
1pm - 4pm

9. Uyo Federal ConstituencyWednesday, March 26, 2014
Ibom Hall
1pm- 4pm

10. Ikot Ekpene Federal ConstituencyFriday, March 28, 2014
Ikot Ekpene Council Hall
1pm- 4pm

Attached is also a list of the 500 projects across the 10 Federal Constituencies to be commissioned by His Excellency, Chief Godswill Akpabio, CON.

For more information reach us on BB: 296D678C and on Twitter @AkwaIbomOnline
You can also like our Facebook page

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
This is what Akpabio does, Delivering 500 rural projects in 2013 alone, out of the over 5000 projects so far done in his seven years as governor in the rural communities, and tha is excluding all the mega projects in the cities.

Akpabio has built and refurbished 4000 classrooms blocks across all the schools in the state. not the window dressing model schools that amaechi does to score political points. and in AKS education is not outsourced to india.

All APC does is make noise Akpabio and PDP makes news.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by MyNameIsMyName: 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Typical Apc leadership, yet they call GEJ all sort of bad names just to gain cheap points

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by dBard: 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
When I was crying abt the blunder in d health sector d Amaechi ass lickers here came crying n abusing.
No p...d truth is gradually unfolding n soon d scales will b off d eyes.

I just pity d next gov of d state cos of d multitude of problems Amaechis blunders would've caused.

P.s...Anyone that drove around d city on Friday would've noticed how flooded d roads were.
We cry,dey call us PDP e-goats.
Yet peeps are suffering ..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
jazzydee:
smiley

^^^^^^ Repainting ancient buildings and constructing new buildings are obviously 2 different things. Go back to school and learn how to read and comprehend..

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
OP. Clean your dirty ears. The man said to manage the schools, not train.

All these dubious and 419 threads sef...

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:

APC is about outsourcing jobs to india when Nigerians are looking for jobs.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
[s]
jazzydee:

Town Hall Meetings/Constituency Briefings and Commissioning Of 500 Completed 2013 Rural Projects
in a government press release signed by the Honorable Commisioner of Information and Communication, Mr. Aniekan Umanah, His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Chief Godswill Obot Akpabio, CON will be embarking on a tour of the 10 Federal Constituencies of the state to brief constituents on the achievements of government in the 6 and a half year of his administration and as well as commission completed 2013 rural projects.

Here is an excerpt of the press release made available to Akwa Ibom Online;

In furtherance of his participatory governance approach and the need to brief the people on the achievements and progress so far made by his administration, His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Chief Godswill Obot Akpabio, CON, will hold Town Hall meetings and briefings in the ten (10) Federal Constituencies of the state.

The Town Hall meetings shall afford the people the opportunity of interacting with their Governor and members of the State Executive Council, and shall also provide the platform for feedback on the progress and actions of the government in the last six and a half years.

Other highlights of the constituency briefings shall include the commissioning of more than 500 completed year 2013 rural projects by His Excellency the Governor. These projects form part of the over 4000 lives-touching community projects executed across the 31 Local Government Areas in the State by the Governor Akpabio led administration.

Projects’ commissioning in each of the ten (10) Federal Constituencies, shall hold between 10am and 12.00 noon, while Town Hall meetings shall commence from 1pm - 4pm each day.

Below is the schedule for town hall meetings.

1. Eket Federal ConstituencyWednesday, March 5, 2014
Eket Council Hall
1pm – 4pm

2. Etinan Federal ConstituencyMonday, March 10, 2014
Etinan Council Hall
1pm – 4pm

3. Ikono/Ini Federal ConstituencyWednesday, March 12, 2014
Ikono Council Hall
1pm – 4pm

4. Itu/Ibiono Federal ConstituencyFriday, March 14, 2014
Ibiono Council Hall
1pm – 4pm

5. Abak Federal ConstituencyMonday, March 17, 2014
Abak Council Hall
1pm - 4pm

6. Ikot Abasi Federal ConstituencyWednesday, March 19, 2014
Ikot abasi Council Hall
1pm – 4pm

7. Ukanafun/Oruk Anam Federal ConstituencyFriday, March 21, 2014
Ukanafun Council Hall
1pm - 4pm

8. Oron Federal ConstiuencyMonday, March 24, 2014
Oron Council Hall
1pm - 4pm

9. Uyo Federal ConstituencyWednesday, March 26, 2014
Ibom Hall
1pm- 4pm

10. Ikot Ekpene Federal ConstituencyFriday, March 28, 2014
Ikot Ekpene Council Hall
1pm- 4pm

Attached is also a list of the 500 projects across the 10 Federal Constituencies to be commissioned by His Excellency, Chief Godswill Akpabio, CON.

For more information reach us on BB: 296D678C and on Twitter @AkwaIbomOnline
You can also like our Facebook page
[/s]

Stop littering with your rubbish.

Show us the new school or keep quiet...

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by anonimi: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:

And the schools are not for the training of the students

Chai, I thought your problem was only with arithmetic from the other thread about the Jonathan/Sambo railway TRANSFORMATION, I did not know it extends to understanding the Queen's language as well.

Maybe na all those youth corpers used every year to teach in our secondary schools by all these useless governors who will not recruit PROFESSIONAL teachers and REDUCE youth unemployment by so doing angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:

^^^^^^ Repainting ancient buildings and constructing new buildings are obviously 2 different things. Go back to school and learn how to read and comprehend..

You think Government is about propaganda? It can only take you so far and the government of propaganda will run out of gas, Amaechis education policy has ran out of gas. Now he is confessing with his own mouth that in Seven years he has only been able to build one secondary school in Rivers state. and is outsourcing the school to india paying N800million to indians to train the 750 kids.

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Unemadu: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
jazzydee:

You think Government is about propaganda? It can only take you so far and the government of propaganda will run out of gas, Amaechis education policy has ran out of gas. Now he is confessing with his own mouth that in Seven years he has only been able to build one secondary school in Rivers state. and is paying N800million to indians to train the 750 kids.

Lol, Classic!!!!

Ask him what fashola did with schools in Lagos.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Tsolz: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2014

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
[s]
jazzydee:

You think Government is about propaganda? It can only take you so far and the government of propaganda will run out of gas, Amaechis education policy has ran out of gas. Now he is confessing with his own mouth that in Seven years he has only been able to build one secondary school in Rivers state. and is outsourcing the school to india paying N800million to indians to train the 750 kids.
[/s]

If you have any new school akpabio built to show me, please go ahead and show me or STFU.

Btw. propaganda is littering with useless rubbish without showing us precisely the new schools akpabio built

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prof. Njoku Sex-For-Mark Video: IMSU Students To Face IGP / Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 / Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.