Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

What Can You Make Out From This Sexy Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Make Out From This Sexy Girl? (2445 Views)

One Word For This Sexy Girl... / What Name Can We Give This? Checkout What This Sexy Girl Is Doing [PICTURE] / Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Make Out From This Sexy Girl? by Goovo(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Guys, help me analyse this. I met a girl a couple of months a ago, i asked her out, she was reluctant at first, but she later agreed to date me. I invited her over to spend the weekend, she is such a fun loving gal. On the first day, i made a move, which she responded well. We started kissing, caressing each other, she was moaning very loud, her niples was hard as a stone, all wet down there, she was in high heavens, at dat moment, i tried insertin my thing into her womanliness, she got up, and said she can't, i ask why, she wouldn't say more than that. I tried all i could to persuade her, she was just adamant. I decided to let her be. This scenerio played again the second day, but on the third day, we were smooching as usual, i gently pull off her top, and started workin on her nipples, sucking one and playin guiter with the other one, at this moment, she was going gaga, as i pulled off her bump short revealing a sexy panties, i left the nipples and placed my tongue around her navel, while my hands were movin up to her thigh, i inserted my fingers into her womanliness and discovered she was dripping wet. Sharp sharp, i pulled off my boxer, freed my lalala from prison, it was hard as a rock ready to conquer the teritory, i made my way to insert my rod, this time she didnt resist one bit. Inside me, i was like, finally, i don hit Jackpot, she held my rod with one hand, and the other hand to shift her pant to one side, so i could enter into heavenly bliss, i remmembered i had to put on a condom, i made my way to stand to get the raincoat, she shouted 'Dont stand up, if u try it, i gnored her, stood up to get the rough rider, tore it and placed on my dick, ready for action, my people, do u knw that this girl didnt allow me make luv to her. I tried caressin her, she wont succum, she just refused i said she is nt in the mood again, i beged and beged, for where, she just said sorry. Guys, wat can u make out from this? Was i wrong in standin up to get a condom? Or probably she has somethin she is hiding?
Re: What Can You Make Out From This Sexy Girl? by Xeep(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
Simple, she was no longer in the mood. You drove her into the mood then suddenly removed her seat belt, what do you expect?

8 Likes

Re: What Can You Make Out From This Sexy Girl? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
Goovo: Guys, help me analyse this. I met a girl a couple of months a ago, i asked her out, she was reluctant at first, but she later agreed to date me. I invited her over to spend the weekend, she is such a fun loving gal. On the first day, i made a move, which she responded well. We started kissing, caressing each other, she was moaning very loud, her niples was hard as a stone, all wet down there, she was in high heavens, at dat moment, i tried insertin my thing into her womanliness, she got up, and said she can't, i ask why, she wouldn't say more than that. I tried all i could to persuade her, she was just adamant. I decided to let her be. This scenerio played again the second day, but on the third day, we were smooching as usual, i gently pull off her top, and started workin on her nipples, sucking one and playin guiter with the other one, at this moment, she was going gaga, as i pulled off her bump short revealing a sexy panties, i left the nipples and placed my tongue around her navel, while my hands were movin up to her thigh, i inserted my fingers into her womanliness and discovered she was dripping wet. Sharp sharp, i pulled off my boxer, freed my lalala from prison, it was hard as a rock ready to conquer the teritory, i made my way to insert my rod, this time she didnt resist one bit. Inside me, i was like, finally, i don hit Jackpot, she held my rod with one hand, and the other hand to shift her pant to one side, so i could enter into heavenly bliss, i remmembered i had to put on a condom, i made my way to stand to get the raincoat, she shouted 'Dont stand up, if u try it, i gnored her, stood up to get the rough rider, tore it and placed on my dick, ready for action, my people, do u knw that this girl didnt allow me make luv to her. I tried caressin her, she wont succum, she just refused i said she is nt in the mood again, i beged and beged, for where, she just said sorry. Guys, wat can u make out from this? Was i wrong in standin up to get a condom? Or probably she has somethin she is hiding?

Op I offer post summarising/editing for free

@2mb/service only
Re: What Can You Make Out From This Sexy Girl? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
shocked tnk ur lord for saving ur life frm hiv,std n co. n beta pray hada because nxt time u may nt escape it.

5 Likes

Re: What Can You Make Out From This Sexy Girl? by nnadychuks(m): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
sameer1212: shocked tnk ur lord for saving ur life frm hiv,std n co. n beta pray hada because nxt time u may nt escape it.
exactly what was in my mind

1 Like

Re: What Can You Make Out From This Sexy Girl? by vislabraye(m): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
Op... Sorry sha. Risk of Aids vs enjoyment, which one better ?

1 Like

Re: What Can You Make Out From This Sexy Girl? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
vislabraye: Op... Sorry sha. Risk of Aids vs enjoyment, which one better ?
Enjoyment grin grin grin
Re: What Can You Make Out From This Sexy Girl? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
You should be thankful..... God just saved your Hot azz

1 Like

Re: What Can You Make Out From This Sexy Girl? by great289(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
maybe in her previous r/ship d guy jst used her and dump her so she is scared of havn sex with a guy soon.
Tk ur time and tuk wit her and mk her understand u are nt d type of guy dt will sleep with her and dump her and also ask her questn.
Re: What Can You Make Out From This Sexy Girl? by Sunkyphil(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
GO do better tanx giving for church,who knows she might be harbouring std or might even be a carrier
Re: What Can You Make Out From This Sexy Girl? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
Op that gril is hiding something. It might not be std or anything of that nature. It might be an emotional thing. Take time and ask her some questions try and know more about her past before doing something foolish all in the name of enjoyment.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Make Out From This Sexy Girl? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
at the OP, she might not be in a hurry to have se.x with you but oweing to the fact that you sabi smooch and work her body so well hence she submits herself to u temporarily, it only takes a girl 2sec to get back to normal,
Try and forget about fckin her and make her more comfortable, then things will go in the right direction.

BTW: I enjoyed the way you smooched her..*winks* wink

5 Likes

Re: What Can You Make Out From This Sexy Girl? by 6barz(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
sexyseun: at the OP, she might not be in a hurry to have se.x with you but oweing to the fact that you sabi smooch and work her body so well hence she submits herself to u temporarily, it only takes a girl 2sec to get back to normal,
Try and forget about fckin her and make her more comfortable, then things will go in the right direction.

BTW: I enjoyed the way you smooched her..*winks* wink

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Can You Make Out From This Sexy Girl? by Baddo101(m): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
u no know weda d babe na "ogbanje" wey come get spirit husband. Dey thank ur God ooo.. my Guy run for your dear life make her spirit husband whoze u beta slap mayb on d day when she go finally gree make u do d thing..........lol......
Re: What Can You Make Out From This Sexy Girl? by Ewizard(m): 12:30am On Aug 11, 2014
Did I hear u say "stand up"? To go get a.. Wat? Condom?? Fvck it!!
If I were dat girl I do stab u if I had a dagger on me..
Mtchew!!

(1) (Reply)

My GF Now Wears YANSH / How Complicated Is Your Relationship? / Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.