Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage (2448 Views)

11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / How To Avoid Sex / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by oluwashady(f): 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
I know many of you probably don’t want to
hear about what you shouldn’t do early on in
your relationship and I know i will get a lot of
nasty mails because of this post.
If you want to have a blissful relationship, don’t
ruin the chances by introducing sex into your
relationship until you are ready for it.
I’m constantly baffled when people can’t figure
out why they keep having failed relationships when they mess them up with physical intimacy. It’s common for couples to kiss on their first date, begin romancing soon afterwards and start a sexual relationship within a few weeks or months
of knowing each other.
I’m not going to tell you how long you should
wait to begin kissing, hugging and making non-
sexual contact, but I’m going to boldly state
that our bodies and minds are not designed for
sexual relationships until marriage.
The average Nigerian has at least 4 sexual
partners before they are married. They either
think each partner is “the one” or they think sex
is so wonderful they don’t want to miss out on
the opportunity.
Sex is indeed wonderful and very special and
saving it for the wedding night is treating it as
something special..!! Sharing it with practically
everyone you date makes it rather ordinary.
Here are just a few of the emotional problems
premarital sex can cause:
When you sleep with someone you aren’t
married to, they begin to get concerned with
how many other people you have slept with.
If you are willing to have sex with someone you
aren’t married to, you will feel the same after
you are married,which is cheating on your
wife.. Rates of affairs are dramatically higher
with those who engage in lots of premarital sex
compared to those who were virgins when
married.
Since sexual relationships were designed for
married couples, your mind naturally begins
pushing the relationship further along than
where you might be.
You might not even know the person you are
sleeping with but you start forming an
emotional attachment to them. Many couples
who really shouldn’t be together are married
because a premarital sexual relationship
“bonded” them together when they wouldn’t
have bonded without being physically intimate.
I’ve talked with quite a few people who waited
to begin a sexual relationship only when they
were married and none of them have regretted
it. I’ve chatted with numerous people who
began a sexual relationship before the wedding
and practically all of them had regrets.
Always remember this: waiting to have sex until
you are married won’t guarantee a blissful
relationship, but it will certainly cause your
mate to honor and respect you much more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by raayah(f): 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by libertyfather(m): 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
raayah:
Nice write-up OP!

How about us that have had sex before Marriage? What do we do?? Is there any hope??

O.Y.O

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by ronald4lif(m): 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
What a piece of tosh. Complete waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by raayah(f): 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
libertyfather:

O.Y.O

cry cry cry cry cry

Does this mean that nobody will marry me ? cry cry embarassed sad

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by INTROVERT(f): 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thumbs up op.

As for the first to comment ask question.... It all a matter of turning a new leave and keeping the door locked until you're married.

Don't mind the lies all these silly boys say to get into your pants.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Screw the selective justice and hypocrisy of organized religion.
I'm not staying celibate for nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by oluwashady(f): 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
I did not post this for pple to start feeling bad.. i only share my own part of idea
Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by libertyfather(m): 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
raayah:

cry cry cry cry cry

U dey mind the op?...ur chances dey high especially if you are really good on bed

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by oluwashady(f): 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
libertyfather:

U dey mind the op?...ur chances dey high especially if you are really good on bed
Lol funny u
raayah... The ball is in your court
Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by tpiadotcom: 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
raayah:

cry cry cry cry cry

is there a reason why the people you slept with will not marry you?
Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by tpiadotcom: 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
raayah:
Nice write-up OP!

How about us that have had sex before Marriage? What do we do?? Is there any hope??

Try to grab one of your sex partners and persuade him to marry you before one of the other girls he is having sex with, does the same?

You shouldnt have to be told really, unless your plans dont include marrying.
Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by libertyfather(m): 12:03am On Jun 13, 2015
oluwashady:

Lol funny u
raayah... The ball is in your court

raayah play to my side, I just told the greater chance, be good in bed...no man love stingy ladies they waste time and resources
Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by LEvuls(m): 12:28am On Jun 13, 2015
I just lost a hundred k staked on S.Facons game which they lost. pls any free pus.ci to fvck this night cos I just need it so badly to enable me sleep and forget my sorrow
Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by stormybucci(m): 1:06am On Jun 13, 2015
raayah:

cry cry cry cry cry
lemme give u a solution, u must hav done it much nd d ''tin'' must hav been wide lyk barf(plastic bucket), obviously, no 1 would marry u dat way. Jst buy dat fvvcking pill dat girls use 2 make their punany tight nd u would be ''brand new again''... Dont tank me dear, go nd be blessed
Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by adedayourt(m): 1:11am On Jun 13, 2015
raayah:
Nice write-up OP!

got plenty of hope like sand in d ocean
Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by Cutehector(m): 3:41am On Jun 13, 2015
Another confession from a heartbroken individual... They turn up to be the best rship advisers... What an irony..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by Mcbussy(m): 3:46am On Jun 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
Thumbs up op.

As for the first to comment ask question.... It all a matter of turning a new leave and keeping the door locked until you're married.

Don't mind the lies all these silly boys say to get into your pants.

Lolz....Keep jonzing ur selves. I'd rather marry a girl that would give me a honeymoon to remember than marry 1 I would have to beg to stay put while I'm trying to plug my zoom zoom in her boom boom. D wedding night and honeymoon sure ain't meant for experimentation and boring sex.

In our parents time, virginity was special but not now. d world has evolved, d most successful people are those that can evolve with it. so except if ur getting married to my dada, ur bedmatic skills would go a long way in making me happy wink
Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by jashar(f): 3:58am On Jun 13, 2015
@ OP. All 'em haters will hate, irrespective of religion. cheesy

It's more of a morality thing. For crying out loud, how many people will you sleep with already? sad
Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by Mcbussy(m): 3:58am On Jun 13, 2015
libertyfather:

No mind d op....nah so dem go dey form marriage b4 sex until dem start to dey roll for ground for shiloh at d age of 38 grin, while the girls they classify as hoes would get married to really cool and even wealthy guys at d right time. Nobody is saying a lady should sleep around, but if u find a guy that's worthy and u are serious with him, u just have to give it all to make things work.

As for me and d guys I know o... I won't buy black market. I must sample what I'm paying for. I hate boring sex, and worst of all, I hate stinking punany.

Let's say by chance I meet and marry d op, I agree to her no sex b4 marriage epistle... On d wedding night, if I perceive one foul odour, divorce straight away....hehehehe grin

Marriage is too serious to be kept in d dark... U have to know every bit, the inside and outside of the person u intend to spend d rest of ur life with.
Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by Cutehector(m): 4:00am On Jun 13, 2015
jashar:
@ OP. All 'em haters will hate, irrespective of religion. cheesy

It's more of a morality thing. For crying out loud, how many people will you sleep with already? sad
tru chastity lies in the mind...
Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by jashar(f): 4:05am On Jun 13, 2015
Cutehector:
tru chastity lies in the mind...

And manifested in your actions.
Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by Cutehector(m): 4:08am On Jun 13, 2015
jashar:

And manifested in your actions.
but wen the spirit of konji comes... grin
Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 13, 2015
Mcbussy:

No mind d op....nah so dem go dey form marriage b4 sex until dem start to dey roll for ground for shiloh at d age of 38 grin, while the girls they classify as hoes would get married to really cool and even wealthy guys at d right time. Nobody is saying a lady should sleep around, but if u find a guy that's worthy and u are serious with him, u just have to give it all to make things work.

As for me and d guys I know o... I won't buy black market. I must sample what I'm paying for. I hate boring sex, and worst of all, I hate stinking punany.

Let's say by chance I meet and marry d op, I agree to her no sex b4 marriage epistle... On d wedding night, if I perceive one foul odour, divorce straight away....hehehehe grin

Marriage is too serious to be kept in d dark... U have to know every bit, the inside and outside of the person u intend to spend d rest of ur life with.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by damseyl(f): 7:47am On Jun 13, 2015
sex before marriage is fornication
Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by oluwashady(f): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2015
Cutehector:
Another confession from a heartbroken individual... They turn up to be the best rship advisers... What an irony..
Hey.. am not a relationship adviser, mind u am not heartbroken.
itz just a piece of word a colleauge share wid me dat i decided to post
Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by Cutehector(m): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2015
oluwashady:

Hey.. am not a relationship adviser, mind u am not heartbroken.
itz just a piece of word a colleauge share wid me dat i decided to post
and see what it has nw caused wink
Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by Cutehector(m): 8:39am On Jun 13, 2015
damseyl:
sex before marriage is fornication

lol even a todler knws dat... But who cares nowadays. Evryone does what dey seem is right
Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by jrerico1(m): 8:52am On Jun 13, 2015
This is nonsense, if you don't want to have sex before marriage good for you. Mtcheeeeeeew embarassed
Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by okikiosibodu(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
OP, you sound like a relationship doctor. Do you have a blog or website? Will love to learn lot from you. I stumbled at a thread today, and I was and still am, disappointed at the comment most guys gave.
https://www.nairaland.com/3342502/supermarket-boyfriend-turned-something-else

Its gets to a stage one feels he is the one doing wrong (while doing the right thing) when they unanimously are doing the wrong thing, and now one begins to doubt his status. A march past/parade is a plausible example.
I will love to learn from u
Re: Why You Must Avoid Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
oluwashady:
I know many of you probably don’t want to
hear about what you shouldn’t do early on in
your relationship and I know i will get a lot of
nasty mails because of this post.
If you want to have a blissful relationship, don’t
ruin the chances by introducing sex into your
relationship until you are ready for it.
I’m constantly baffled when people can’t figure
out why they keep having failed relationships when they mess them up with physical intimacy. It’s common for couples to kiss on their first date, begin romancing soon afterwards and start a sexual relationship within a few weeks or months
of knowing each other.
I’m not going to tell you how long you should
wait to begin kissing, hugging and making non-
sexual contact, but I’m going to boldly state
that our bodies and minds are not designed for
sexual relationships until marriage.
The average Nigerian has at least 4 sexual
partners before they are married. They either
think each partner is “the one” or they think sex
is so wonderful they don’t want to miss out on
the opportunity.
Sex is indeed wonderful and very special and
saving it for the wedding night is treating it as
something special..!! Sharing it with practically
everyone you date makes it rather ordinary.
Here are just a few of the emotional problems
premarital sex can cause:
When you sleep with someone you aren’t
married to, they begin to get concerned with
how many other people you have slept with.
If you are willing to have sex with someone you
aren’t married to, you will feel the same after
you are married,which is cheating on your
wife.. Rates of affairs are dramatically higher
with those who engage in lots of premarital sex
compared to those who were virgins when
married.
Since sexual relationships were designed for
married couples, your mind naturally begins
pushing the relationship further along than
where you might be.
You might not even know the person you are
sleeping with but you start forming an
emotional attachment to them. Many couples
who really shouldn’t be together are married
because a premarital sexual relationship
“bonded” them together when they wouldn’t
have bonded without being physically intimate.
I’ve talked with quite a few people who waited
to begin a sexual relationship only when they
were married and none of them have regretted
it. I’ve chatted with numerous people who
began a sexual relationship before the wedding
and practically all of them had regrets.
Always remember this: waiting to have sex until
you are married won’t guarantee a blissful
relationship, but it will certainly cause your
mate to honor and respect you much more.

this is for d ladies

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson / RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. / See What This Guy Did At His Ex-girlfriend's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.