Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (829135 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tokiniofficial(m): 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
How's everyone here doing?
School hasn't given me much time to be active here but I missed this forum and d frens I made here o grin

Like play like play I don dey for maple land 2 months now....

Who get Manitoba for mind here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
nr worry i dey cum join u in d next 2 weeks
tokiniofficial:
School hasn't given me much time to be active here but I missed this forum and d frens I made here o grin

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by exbash: 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
realone01:
u beta dey do rehearsal using ur deep freezer... just enter n close ursef inside tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue,

hahahaha.....the matter dey scare boys ooo temperature in negative values aint giving boys mind at all...With God sha man must survive
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
iykedare:

Yeah that is somehow related to my course, civil engineering but can I proceed to do my masters in CIVIL ENGINEERING with this pgd in construction project management? That is my biggest worry now
You can't get admissions for MS civil engineering with a PGD in construction management, except you have a solid 2.1 in civil engineering. It can only be done the other way round.
i. e A civil engineer can become a construction manager and not the other way round both work related and academic related.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tokiniofficial(m): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
tianadiva:
nr worry i dey cum join u in d next 2 weeks

Your own na settled mata cool grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
realone01:
u beta dey do rehearsal using ur deep freezer... just enter n close ursef inside tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue,
hahahahaha,u want make I stay deep freezer,u no like me oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akanni(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
tokiniofficial:

tokini, ow far na?
u get mail o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by iykedare(m): 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
saxywale:

You can't get admissions for MS civil engineering with a PGD in construction management, except you have a solid 2.1 in civil engineering. It can only be done the other way round.
i. e A civil engineer can become a construction manager and not the other way round both work related and academic related.

Thanks for the reply. Please What do you think I should do. I have HND and Pgd in civil engineering 2.2. What route can I take so that I can eventually go for MSc civil engineering? I'm in a very confused state. Help

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hello house! How y'all doing? Mehn, schooling here is totally different from what I was being told back in 9ja. Studying here is really for the serious-minded. embarassed

If you get C or C+ (grade) roughly 65-69 here, na poor grade be that oo. To weigh your seriousness, your marks have to be from 80 upwards..

I thank God shaa, I killed my assignments and midterm exams so far. Can't wait for the final exam in like a month's or less time. cool

Y'all should come prepared, and I trust God will crown our efforts. In addition, those coming soon for winter semester, the cold nor be small thing oo, it has begun to snow in most parts of Canada and I'm gonna experience my first snow in 'life' tomorrow. **excited** Pls come prepared! Cold here is a big deal. embarassed

Peace!

14 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
Amefrica:
Hello house! How y'all doing? Mehn, schooling here is totally different from what I was being told back in 9ja. Studying here is really for the serious-minded. embarassed

If you get C or C+ (grade) roughly 65-69 here, na poor grade be that oo. To weigh your seriousness, your marks have to be from 80 upwards..

I thank God shaa, I killed my assignments and midterm exams so far. Can't wait for the final exam in like a month's or less time. cool

Y'all should come prepared, and I trust God will crown our efforts. In addition, those coming soon for winter semester, the cold nor be small thing oo, it has begun to snow in most parts of Canada and I'm gonna experience my first snow in 'life' tomorrow. **excited** Pls come prepared! Cold here is a big deal. embarassed

Peace!

wish u success in your up coming exam. One love bro. My brother medical will drop this week in Jesus name. Hugs to u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
olamonsor2:

wish u success in your up coming exam. One love bro. My brother medical will drop this week in Jesus name. Hugs to u

Amen to that! Thanks man. One Love!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Amefrica:

Amen to that! Thanks man. One Love!

u good always
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pyzdan: 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
Thanks Oga Siga
Siga:
.... I already replied Sir...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by basukajoe(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
kaynine59:
Same school with myself and fabuloustee... Bros I hail. What course u going for and what campus? Welland or Niagara on the Lake

International Business Management
Welland
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Vycta(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
Thanks guys for your earlier advice I really did appreciate am facing it OMO(on my own) and hoping for the best, am going for computer science, M.SC or Computer systems and networks... What u guys think, which region should I b looking @ and which school

Any suggestion is appreciated...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
emmsana:
Hello house, please has anybody confirm this news. Please confirm and update us here.

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?mthd=tp&crtr.page=1&nid=898999&crtr.tp1D=1

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/10/canada-suspends-visas-for-residents-of.html?m=1

Thank you all

Guy no give yourself head migraine . Recently WHO has announced that Nigeria is free of Ebola so definitely Nigeria is not among the countries affected with Ebola....My TRV is sure by the grace of almighty God wether Ebola or no Ebola..

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
hello everyone its finally a done deal aft3r all the wait God made eveything possible, got my trv with me travelling too canada this week ticket booked, I pray for evryone waiting for finance, admission, biometric medicals, trv you would recieve now in jesus name. amen.

please house peep in canny, what do I need to carry along with me like paper work etc ?
what would the immigration ask for, abi dem no need see any doc?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bro...i am considering Manitoba for Msc in electrical Engr against fall 2015. Would need ur advice on hw to go abt it. hw is d admission like interms of min CGPA and hw strict re dey in one getting a prospective supervisor b4 applying
tokiniofficial:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
stayboy1602:
hello everyone its finally a done deal aft3r all the wait God made eveything possible, got my trv with me travelling too canada this week ticket booked, I pray for evryone waiting for finance, admission, biometric medicals, trv you would recieve now in jesus name. amen.

please house peep in canny, what do I need to carry along with me like paper work etc ?
Congratz dude. How many days did it take u to get ur trv after it wrote"dispatched? Like how many days before it wrote"ready for collection?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
Anybody here don dey for Saskatoon already? Pls I need help asap!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
stayboy1602:

congratulations bro...I tap into your blessing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
Optimall:
Congratz dude. How many days did it take u to get ur trv after it wrote"dispatched? Like how many days before it wrote"ready for collection?
I used online bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
Optimall:
I used online route bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
Optimall:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by castiello(m): 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
justicia:
Thanks! I appreciate ur moral support. All docs have been uploaded btw. I'll keep checkn MyFile. I'm positive I'll get it by the grace of God. Thanks again!

latest update i received from my course adviser today she said the had some system error so ppl who are still under waiting for admission would be contacted soon for decision result.... because i logged an application for a friend too so my sister you are on track let say you are admitted in Jesus name amen....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SleemB: 2:03am On Nov 03, 2014
Hi all,bn a long time outta dis forum...Nt easy mixing school work with Part time jab.anyways,as winter is almost here...any MUN trvers...congrats..we are waiting for u...will like to be of assistance to any MUN applicants,especially if u have got trv to MUN..feel free to Holla abt settling down.
God bless..one of the best thread here on nairaland must be kept movin' tongue

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Vycta(m): 3:20am On Nov 03, 2014
SleemB:
Hi all,bn a long time outta dis forum...Nt easy mixing school work with Part time jab.anyways,as winter is almost here...any MUN trvers...congrats..we are waiting for u...will like to be of assistance to any MUN applicants,especially if u have got trv to MUN..feel free to Holla abt settling down.
God bless..one of the best thread here on nairaland must be kept movin' tongue

Hi, I am considering MUN, to do a partime masters in computer science fall semester, what their acceptance rate like, do u think I will get a great deal frm d schl, completed all d forms it remains to submit d application, what's ur candid opinion
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 03, 2014
iykedare:

Thanks for the reply. Please What do you think I should do. I have HND and Pgd in civil engineering 2.2. What route can I take so that I can eventually go for MSc civil engineering? I'm in a very confused state. Help
I thought your pgd was in construction mngmt and not civil. You could try applying with your qualifications to a canadian uni provided you have good grades in your pgd. or you could try applying for a pgdip in civil in a Canadian uni/college. With that they may consider your application for MSc after showing satisfactory progression.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by olamonsor2: 5:58am On Nov 03, 2014
I stand on the altar of God and I drink the blood of Jesus, because it is writen u shall command a thing and it shall be established, I command medicals and trv this week in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

12 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 03, 2014
Usask students.. Help is needed asap! Plz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by nekkii(f): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2014
olamonsor2:
I stand on the altar of God and I drink the blood of Jesus, because it is writen u shall command a thing and it shall be established, I command medicals and trv this week in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 7:41am On Nov 03, 2014
realone01:

grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.