Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (828289 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
kclexa:

Relax, He specifically gave you an example of Calgary and Edmonton. If you doubt his opinion then check kijiji.ca for the prices of accommodation in the city you want to stay.

There are things that determine the price of your accommodation in Canada.

1) the city where your school is located
2) Do you want to live downtown close to all the city activities
3) is the accommodation fully furnished or unfurnished
4) Are all utility bills included or do you have to pay for certain bills

Don't expect the price of accommodation in new foundland to be the same as Vancouver. just as accommodation in Abuja and Ibadan can't be the same.
So do your maths well
.....Kclexa my G....good to see you here.....guess you're also done for the semester?.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
GboyegaD:

Ok, I will send it to you or you can get it from Aje. ...
Send it please. Have u seen my mail?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lillaowow(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
Justwise & lovelydamsel.. Please don't derail the thread... Where are the moderators when you need them.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bramz(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
Anyone heading to centennial this fall for advance diploma?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

Wait till when you get to Canada, you can only apply for your temporary social insurance number in Canada after presenting your passport and study permit at Service Canada

Paddy mi! You just disappeared of the grid ...how are you kicking nah?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
Come Oga Justwise n Madam lovelydamsel, u guys sud kindly stop arguing on dis thread,u knw y? I must get my TRV bfor dis part 6 ends, with d rate u guys are posting,u guys will make dis Part 6 get to page 500 bfor today runs out. My advice is Lovelydamsel, pm Oga Justwise on u guys can continue on bbm,2go, whatsapp,skype any oda social site u love. Else me go vex o!
Hahahahahhahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by justwise(m): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
@All

Apology for derailing this thread.

Back to its purpose.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Lovelydamsel , its enough now, no vex ok.

On behalf of Justwise,i apologise for stating the obvious.

And oga justwise, no vex ok

am begging d two of u now, dont beg me later o

Amefrica, settle dis pple o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
justwise: @All

Apology for derailing this thread.

Back to its purpose.

En en! Now u ar talking

kudos!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
double08: Ghen Ghen grin *grabsabowlofpopcorn*

Pass me some! cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
emperoracro: Lovelydamsel , its enough now, no vex ok.

On behalf of Justwise,i apologise for stating the obvious.

And oga justwise, no vex ok

am begging d two of u now, dont beg me later o

Amefrica, settle dis pple o

Wetin consain me? grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
pyhz:

Centennial application is free! U dont av to pay any dime for applying to the school.
Go ahead n fill the application form on thr site n submit. Application processing usually takes 2wks!

Please going for an ontario certificate course which ia for 1 year in project management is it a good pick. And is visa assured if you met all the requirements. Cos I jus wan run time till september come enter my masters proper
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Pass me some! cheesy

Alobam! Have some grin seems the movie haff ended prematurely angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Pass me some! cheesy
Pours it away jooo, kilode baba?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
double08:

Alobam! Have some grin seems the movie haff ended prematurely angry

Dang! angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
twaintoy: Pours it away jooo, kilode baba?

Aunty Toyin, e ma dami lohun jaree. Nah film bn dey sweet me watch.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
Chirgo, Ottawaguy, GboyegaD, Kclexa and other people with experience and opinions

I have to now mention usernames cos una don free my question since..

If you get admission to a college thats starts in january 2015 which has 3 semesters can you do only 2 semesters for full time study and the last for optional coop then proceed for your one year msc originally intended msc from sept 2015 to august 2016.

Can I ask for a study visa extention or what do you suggest.

Cos I really must do my MSC Cos I am to defer my admission to next year and I dont wanna be in this country after this year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
emperoracro: Come Oga Justwise n Madam lovelydamsel, u guys sud kindly stop arguing on dis thread,u knw y? I must get my TRV bfor dis part 6 ends, with d rate u guys are posting,u guys will make dis Part 6 get to page 500 bfor today runs out. My advice is Lovelydamsel, pm Oga Justwise on u guys can continue on bbm,2go, whatsapp,skype any oda social site u love. Else me go vex o!
Hahahahahhahahahaha
Emperoracro baba, i tap into dat anointing and prophecy oo. E go shele for us jare!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Aunty Toyin, e ma dami lohun jaree. Nah film bn dey sweet me watch.
emi gan dey watch d film before, e been dey sweet me but i don off tv now. Picks phone and now nairalanding!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
twaintoy: emi gan dey watch d film before, e been dey sweet me but i don off tv now. Picks phone and now nairalanding!!!

Hehehehe! Na so.. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ottawaguy: You welcome.i don't support paying anybody(agent or educational agency).Collate your docs,make sure everything is arranged in order and complete and proceed to submit.Back it up with prayers.I collated and submitted my application myself then there was no Vfs I had to go their office physically in Anifowose to submit my application.The idea of giving someone money doesn't cut it for me.agent doesn't increase the chance of getting the visa what increases it is getting all docs and acts right.best wishes once again to your bro.
thanks boss, got the docs ready cos they are already ready only that it was not included, how soon can we re-apply? He ought to resume by Jan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.