Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (828200 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrsM: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hello Oga chrigo! So you mean I must apply through Maple for Lambton?
ChriGo: ....Yes its 8 months program.....the course is open for Jan intake....No be everything dem dey update for ontariocollege....so apply to Lambton directly.....mind you, Lambton would refer you to Maple....you can use Maple for the admission process but you can package visa yourself.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
wolexy2020: No.20140702GHAN*******– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 20/08/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website .
...just got this on a friend's application. He wasn't called for medicals ..
Any idea what it means ?

His application has been refused!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
siegfried99: please house i need answers tho the following

i want to apply to about 3 colleges in ontario (lambton is one of 'em) , do i really need the credential assessment stuff as stated on WES and ICAS?

PS: i wanna apply for my self (POST GRADUATE) and my sister (Undergraduate)

i'm applying via ontariocolleges.ca, is it advisable or direct application s better? (or is ontariocolleges.ca the normal route?)

i hope my questions aren't much, but pls is there any other thing i need to know before i apply?

thanks again.. i would appreciate all the answers i can get.
....you don't need any credential assessment....if you wana apply to multiple colleges at once then you can use ontariocolleges.....Its pretty flexible and cost effective compare to applying individually to each college.....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
pinkyni: I beg chrigo.am new here and will like to know documents needed for visa for undergraduate programe in canada.thanks in advance
....Amefrica will respond to your post soon grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
ChriGo: ....Amefrica will respond to your post soon grin.....

shocked See this man! shocked Wetin I sabi?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
ChriGo: ....you don't need any credential assessment....if you wana apply to multiple colleges at once then you can use ontariocolleges.....Its pretty flexible and cost effective compare to applying individually to each college.....

God bless u for that response.

Please do u or anyone in the house have an idea of colleges with low tuition for postgraduate? The ones I have seen are $20k and above

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
pinkyni: I beg chrigo.am new here and will like to know documents needed for visa for undergraduate programe in canada.thanks in advance

Do you have admission yet? Well, all you need to know is here: www.cic.gc.ca

Is your sponsor a businessman/employee/employer?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrsM: Hello Oga chrigo! So you mean I must apply through Maple for Lambton?
....Yes my sister....Lambton don dey form Agidi dis days grin.....Its simple....Maple helps you with the admission process which only cost N8000 (normal $50 app fee).....after getting the admission, they give you option for your visa process(Use them or do it yourself).....you no need think twice on the options grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
ChriGo: ....Yes my sister....Lambton don dey form Agidi dis days grin.....Its simple....Maple helps you with the admission process which only cost N8000 (normal $50 app fee).....after getting to the admission, they give you option for your visa process(Use them or do it yourself).....you no need think twice on the options grin....

Bro please am a novice.. which one is maple.. I wanna apply to lambton as well

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Do you have admission yet? Well, all you need to know is here: www.cic.gc.ca

Is your sponsor a businessman/employee/employer?

Bro, would it be OK for my sponsor to be a business man? My brother inlaw to be precise.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
siegfried99:

Bro please am a novice.. which one is maple.. I wanna apply to lambton as well
....Lambton's representative in Nigeria....they help you with the Admission process.....they give you option to apply for visa through them but when dem bill you like bill gate($1000000) you go run back here for your visa process grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrsM: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
wow thanks for the info! I'll get in touch with maple. Already on their website now. I'm working towards September 2015 for their Business Management-Human Resource 2 year course. When do you suggest I start the admission runs? I also read on their website that all international students are in their Toronto Campus and not Sarnia..would you regard that as a plus or minus? Sorry for my plenty questions sir. grin
ChriGo: ....Yes my sister....Lambton don dey form Agidi dis days grin.....Its simple....Maple helps you with the admission process which only cost N8000 (normal $50 app fee).....after getting the admission, they give you option for your visa process(Use them or do it yourself).....you no need think twice on the options grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
siegfried99:

Please do u or anyone in the house have an idea of colleges with low tuition for postgraduate? The ones I have seen are $20k and above

....Depending on how many semester your course is...8 months(1 year) course cost $12,000 - $14,000....if thats low enough for you then go for it......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrsM: wow thanks for the info! I'll get in touch with maple. Already on their website now. I'm working towards September 2015 for their Business Management-Human Resource 2 year course. When do you suggest I start the admission runs? I also read on their website that all international students are in their Toronto Campus and not Sarnia..would you regard that as a plus or minus? Sorry for my plenty questions sir. grin
....Not true....I'm an international student and my Campus dey Sarnia fa!!! grin....wia u see that info??....check well, you might have misread it.....Sarnia na the main campus while Toronto na the prodigal campus grin....All international student dey Sarnia except few in Toronto.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
siegfried99:

Bro, would it be OK for my sponsor to be a business man? My brother inlaw to be precise.

Yea, it's OK..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by marcelocm(m): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
ChriGo: ....Lambton's representative in Nigeria....they help you with the Admission process.....they give you option to apply for visa through them but when dem bill you like bill gate($1000000) you go run back here for your visa process grin.....

That's not true. they won't bill you that much i think its about $2000. i have submitted my application for international business in lambton for January batch so am awaiting their reply.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
marcelocm:

That's not true. they won't bill you that much i think its about $2000. i have submitted my application for international business in lambton for January batch so am awaiting their reply.......
....You're still thinking??....Go check your account balance to know the precise amount Maple chopped from you bro....you sound like someone payed the money on ur behalf...Well!!! keep thinking while maple chop ur money grin.....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
ChriGo: ....Amefrica will respond to your post soon grin.....

Lmao....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
siegfried99:

Check Selkirk college in BC... Tuition is abt $ 9000 Conestoga college is abt $13000... Depends on ur course doh...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
marcelocm:

.... And u think $2000 isn't much for what u can do yourself for less than $400...hmmm dat $2000 dols is like 4 months rent here....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BaaleofMontreal: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Paddy mi! You just disappeared of the grid ...how are you kicking nah?

Boss mi, no vex
Since I don land I dey busy gan.

When are you porting?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
ChriGo: ....Lambton's representative in Nigeria....they help you with the Admission process.....they give you option to apply for visa through them but when dem bill you like bill gate ($1000000) you go run back here for your visa process grin.....

lol.. this got me cracking grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Amefrica:

[I]Yea, it's OK..[/i]

thanks for the response..but please what are the docs required of him?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
luvly3:

Check Selkirk college in BC... Tuition is abt $ 9000 Conestoga college is abt $13000... Depends on ur course doh...

thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kclexa(m): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
luvly3:

.... And u think $2000 isn't much for what u can do yourself for less than $400...hmmm dat $2000 dols is like 4 months rent here....

Thank you Luvly3; I been wan beg this person for $700 to pay my next month rent and I will render marple service sharply.

If after the advice and testimonies rendered here on Nairaland, you still think $2000 is worth donating to an agent who has no vector power to guarantee your visa then there is absolutely no need spending time on Nairaland.

Quarrel no dey o!!!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
luvly3:

Lmao....
...lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
kclexa:

Thank you Luvly3; I been wan beg this person for $700 to pay my next month rent and I will render marple service sharply.

If after the advice and testimonies rendered here on Nairaland, you still think $2000 is worth donating to an agent who has no vector power to guarantee your visa then there is absolutely no need spending time on Nairaland.

Quarrel no dey o!!!
....Lolzzz grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by parisbluefox: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
BOSS plz check ur mail!

ChriGo: ....Lolzzz grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blessedfavoured: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hey amefrica did u get ur ticket from travel start? If yes; what payment method did you use, can't find master card there and did you get a confirmation immediately? Theyy have the best offer atm.
Please reply ASAP.
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrsM: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
Okay then! Thanks for taking time out to respond to my question. smiley
ChriGo: ....Not true....I'm an international student and my Campus dey Sarnia fa!!! grin....wia u see that info??....check well, you might have misread it.....Sarnia na the main campus while Toronto na the prodigal campus grin....All international student dey Sarnia except few in Toronto.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
lillaowow: Justwise & lovelydamsel.. Please don't derail the thread... Where are the moderators when you need them.
Bro how far with ur application? Are u still goin to flemming college?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lillaowow(m): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
lovesavvi: Bro how far with ur application? Are u still goin to flemming college?
yes!!!. Peterborough. Winter start. U?

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.