Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827012 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Oyeleye2011(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Anybody going to okanagan college this fall. it is as if am the only nigerian that is resuming this fall in this school. hmmmm, am going to be lonely oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by timmituyi: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Smiles at bolded. Thanks jare. I was close to tears when he was explaining his ordeal to me. Anyways, shit happens like you said. Takia.

ChriGo: ....Ehn!! Ehn!!!....Was in contact with ur spouse when he landed...we only discussed briefly as i had a presentation to do at that moment.....Shiit happens everywhere my sister....Not just Lambton College....There are tons of good peeps in Lambton....ur hubby can also testify to that.....Just that been a JJC in an unknown land can be frustrating atimes.....Trust me i experienced same when i landed.....but nobody can try shiit with me at the moment grin.....My regards to ur hubby, he really surprised me by blending so fast when he landed.....i was so shocked to see he already knew almost everywhere on the first day......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pyhz: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
I was given my work permit immediately i got to the airport yesterday despite having my visa issued to me in april....so i dnt think its jz those issued after June 1 that can gt thr work permit!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
.... Chrigogo... u don turn to Don... grin ... I go ask my boys to ginger u now...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Siga: .... Chrigogo... u don turn to Don... grin ... I go ask my boys to ginger u now...
....Hahahaha!!!!....Oga mi, i remain loyal sir....E jor oooo grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
ChriGo: ....Hahahaha!!!!....Oga mi, i remain loyal sir....E jor oooo grin.....
... Drove pass ur area last week... but couldnt stop as na midnight....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
Siga: ... Drove pass ur area last week... but couldnt stop as na midnight....
....Nice!!!...been a while Oga mi....you for still show face na....I don miss you gan ni grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
... But I go dey London tomorrow evening... I get one party for there... Why ur boys dey wahala our Nairaland brother... grin
ChriGo: ....Nice!!!...been a while Oga mi....you for still show face na....I don miss you gan ni grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Siga: ... But I go dey London tomorrow evening... I get one party for there... Why ur boys dey wahala our Nairaland brother... grin
....Lolzzz...Most of them all came from here too...just that they ain't active here anymore...I no know wetin dem wahala be grin....So na still Nairalanders dey show fellow Nairalander pepper.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
ChriGo: ....Lolzzz...Most of them all came from here too...just that they ain't active here anymore...I no know wetin dem wahala be grin....So na still Nairalanders dey show fellow Nairalander pepper.....
.... lo toh.... tor... Na wa for una den...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pyzdan: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Congrats
chichi89: Finally in waterloo Canada grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Siga: .... lo toh.... tor... Na wa for una den...
...grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Ayanfe22: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
For online application is there a contact email to reach when you have not heard back close to resumption. This application is not for me but for my brother.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ayanfe22: For online application is there a contact email to reach when you have not heard back close to resumption. This application is not for me but for my brother.
... question@cic.gc.ca ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycooly: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
thanks
eddydestiny: @kennycooly in my own little advice i will advice that you go through paper route since your uncle refuse to give you his SOA.then fill your form and submit and send your UCI number to your uncle to address his SOA and other vital document to the embassy in support of your application, by also quoting ur UCI. good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hello house!
Is it not to early to apply for 2015 fall admission now?..I hope C6 in English is good to go for MUN admission

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycooly: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
@vinnygod..plz mail me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycooly: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
hi vinnygod..plz i need to ask u about something, u asked a questn sometimes on behalf of ur friend, i wanna know what he later did about the SOA his uncle wanted to send directly to the embassy...thanks [quote author=vinnygod]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
@ChriGo, Siga. hello boss please, i am about uploading my documents but i saw a column for temporary resident visa, is it compulsory to submit temporary resident visa form after submitting study permit.
secondly i did't include my police clearance and i hope it would't be a problem to me letter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
i am about uploading my documents but i saw a column for temporary resident visa, is it compulsory to submit temporary resident visa form after submitting study permit.
secondly i did't include my police clearance and i hope it would't be a problem to me letter.... please i need the house advise. thank
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
cman4good: i am about uploading my documents but i saw a column for temporary resident visa, is it compulsory to submit temporary resident visa form after submitting study permit.
secondly i did't include my police clearance and i hope it would't be a problem to me letter.... please i need the house advise. thank
What you need is form 1294E & Family information form. Police clearance is not needed if applying online.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
@Mercylicious...quite ages. How have you bn?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by demoah(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
ChriGo: .....Sorry about that my man...shiit happens....no mind dem boys jor...Wear 30 neck chains....na ur life ojare...dem boys dey sell gala for Lambton??...thats a funny joke grin...summer's looking sexy....doing ma long term break till winter...how's work going??...
Work is good bro. I graduated in April and I just got employed by my school *windecking*...lol.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by abbyjo: 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
Good evening,
Please when a program is labeled fast track, what does it mean?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
cman4good: @ChriGo, Siga. hello boss please, i am about uploading my documents but i saw a column for temporary resident visa, is it compulsory to submit temporary resident visa form after submitting study permit.
secondly i did't include my police clearance and i hope it would't be a problem to me letter.
.....A column for temporary resident visa?...really dont understand ur question....may be the online visa platform has changed...or perhaps my old age is failing me grin.....you can ask those who applied recently.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
demoah:
Work is good bro. I graduated in April and I just got employed by my school *windecking*...lol.
....Lolzzz....Nice!!....Keep enjoying bro...will holla anytime i show for Hamilton grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by abbyjo: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
abbyjo: Good evening,

@ chrigo pls assist
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
ChriGo: .....A column for temporary resident visa?...really dont understand ur question....may be the online visa platform has changed...or perhaps my old age is failing me grin.....you can ask those who applied recently.....
yes sir, in the submitting checklist after letter of Explanation, below it i saw something like......Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
abbyjo: Good evening,
....It means the program is compressed....if normally a program takes 2yrs....Fast tracking it means it will take 1yr.....No breaks!!...No breathing space!!....You go read all through till you have no blood left!! grin......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by demoah(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
ChriGo: ....Lolzzz....Nice!!....Keep enjoying bro...will holla anytime i show for Hamilton grin...
You should come tomorrow. I have a big house party tomorrow night. I sent out an I.V and i think it has gone viral. I just hope the cops wont shut it down.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
kennycooly: hi vinnygod..plz i need to ask u about something, u asked a questn sometimes on behalf of ur friend, i wanna know what he later did about the SOA his uncle wanted to send directly to the embassy...thanks

Hi, I think his frnd did'nt leta use his uncle SOA.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
cman4good: yes sir, in the submitting checklist after letter of Explanation, below it i saw something like......Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada
.....Oh!!! that one!!...Its an Optional form....download and read it....if it applies to you...fill and upload it....if it doesn't apply to you, leave am and carry on with ur app.....No time bro...Canny dey wait you grin......

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.