Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,503 members, 7,954,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (56861 Views)

World Most Hilarious Names / PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos / The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Christmasdon(m): 6:21am On Aug 11, 2014
I hate prison,GOD SAVE ME.

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 11, 2014
Dis is serious . . . but how come u no include SONA PRISON 4 PANAMA CITY.? i tink dat 1 shud be no.1

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by CharlieMaria(m): 6:23am On Aug 11, 2014
Am not afraid. Prison break on ma mind. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 11, 2014
ggrin: need to change ma ways ASAP,all thz picz no dy fanimoros raralipsrsealed
. who says there is no hell
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:28am On Aug 11, 2014
@Op. If by any means stranded on a lonely path and then kikiriki prison bus stop by and decide to give u a lift. U GO ENTER??
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 11, 2014
Christmasdon: I hate prison,GOD SAVE ME.
. No. Hate hell!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Chibokgame: 6:33am On Aug 11, 2014
What about Chibok maximum prison , is it not dangerous ?
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by sniperwolf(m): 6:33am On Aug 11, 2014
Where is [size=30pt]Guantanamo Bay[/size], Cuba

5 Likes

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ggrin(f): 6:37am On Aug 11, 2014
dhammyg:
U'RE SCARED OF JAIL tongue
noundecided
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by kobonaire(m): 6:38am On Aug 11, 2014
They should reserve a cell in #1 .... Nigeria is, sending them,hopefully soon, a 'VIP guest' :- Shekau

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by hardbody: 6:40am On Aug 11, 2014
Two things I fear for the prison most: plundering of ya azz and brutal beat down by tatooed gang robbers.

Are lady prisoners that bad too?
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by greglee(m): 6:48am On Aug 11, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] No be small tin oh, men need to change ASAP.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by datguru: 6:48am On Aug 11, 2014
I smell something about most guys commenting on this thread . Why should you be afraid when you've done nothing wrong . I smell a group of Yahoo boys commenting

5 Likes

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Vicotex(m): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2014
I was about to ask where is KIRIKIRI... ;DI was about to ask where is KIRIKIRI...
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by plainol(m): 6:51am On Aug 11, 2014
if Shekau enter prison today, fear go still make some people follow am sotay him go still get battalion for there.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:58am On Aug 11, 2014
Ehn, what about 'SONA'. The one used in the season movie 'PRISON BREAK'. I think that shuld be among too. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Realtol(m): 6:58am On Aug 11, 2014
prison is not meant for the good ones, it's to turn the bad ones to good ones too. Anyway, like this if you believe prison ain't your portion.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Mubby4luv(m): 7:01am On Aug 11, 2014
Realtol: prison is not meant for the good ones, it's to turn the bad ones to good ones too. Anyway, like this if you believe prison ain't your portion.
Begging for cheap likes #smh. angry
How can prison be counted as one's portion when the person is not a criminal.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Smily202(m): 7:02am On Aug 11, 2014
Hell on earth. . ......a place where house rent is free.......u pay when u leave. ..
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Aidy97(f): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2014
0.)Hell fire

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by platz(m): 7:11am On Aug 11, 2014
are u kidding me

9jia is always different
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Burnaaboi(m): 7:11am On Aug 11, 2014
So there ar no longer prisons lyk fox rivers..in prison break@op
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by eduxerxes: 7:12am On Aug 11, 2014
Popshugz: Dis is serious . . . but how come u no include SONA PRISON 4 PANAMA CITY.? i tink dat 1 shud be no.1
SONA is fictitious. It was created solely for the movie series "Prison Break". It ain't real. Read here:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penitenciara_Federal_de_Sona
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by aikeron: 7:22am On Aug 11, 2014
justi4jesu: i need the interior pictures not the exterior plzzzz undecided

Why not go there yourself and snap the pictures. Enter the place na. Lol.

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by jerryjere(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2014
At least u make profile of other countries prisons why not kirikiri prison?

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by justi4jesu(f): 7:29am On Aug 11, 2014
aikeron:

Why not go there yourself and snap the pictures. Enter the place na. Lol.

lol...if you are there pls send me some pictures through bbm tongue tongue i really wanna see the interior
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Fabdedon(m): 7:30am On Aug 11, 2014
winkthose guys havnt seen prison.. Thats y.. If em see kirikiri..do would no dat deriz is diff btw prison and zoo...where wild animals are kept.. kissthose guys havnt seen prison.. Thats y.. If em see kirikiri..do would no dat deriz is diff btw prison and zoo...where wild animals are kept..
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ignis: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2014
Oh Lawd, plz av mercy.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by fyneboi79(m): 7:31am On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: I can't do the time... I'm staying out of crime grin
But also observe that some guys in those prisons did no crime.(Falsely accused/mistaken identity) Just pray to God to keep ‎u out of harms way grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by presley64(m): 7:31am On Aug 11, 2014
I knw of a prison dat was built under water
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by jibbish(m): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2014
jerryjere: At least u make profile of other countries prisons why not kirikiri prison?
I tire oooo. Bad as e bad reach,e fit still write d location.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Flygerian1(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2014
Dis one naim dem dey call se o fe ku abi o fe lowo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Big Bush Rat Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / 100-Year-Old Tree Falls In Oyo, Kills 4 People, Injures Another / Maci Currin: Longest Legs In The World 2021 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.