Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (56545 Views)

World Most Hilarious Names / PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos / The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Evasmillingguy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Wait! I don't understand.. Please some one should explain
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by dopedealer(m): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
Idrismusty97: Lol at your signature. You sabi talk eh! cheesy You registered June 27 and you have over 900 posts. I dey even think say i too dey talk, come see person wey pass me o! cheesy

Lmao @ 900 posts -- must be a post master!

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Atmmachine(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Have you heard of Guatanamo bay ??
Ans= no.
You're a learner
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by fairheven: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
ceo003:

prison turns people to monsters . those who call it rehabilitation are ignorant of reality
No.u r very wrong,a good Prison is primarily made to "sober and rehabilitate",of cause there are some special prison that are made for hardened criminals,an that is wat the OP wants to highlight.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by niceeric(m): 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
justi4jesu: i need the interior pictures not the exterior plzzzz undecided

you can take a detailed personal look u know......theres nothing like first hand information I tell u....

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by pianogirl(f): 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Some NYSC orientation camps deserve to be on this list.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by mcaylife(m): 7:13am On Aug 12, 2014
justi4jesu: i need the interior pictures not the exterior plzzzz undecided
go commit a crime like going to the aso rock with an Ak47 riffle and u will see what the interior pics look like.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by mcaylife(m): 7:16am On Aug 12, 2014
fairheven:
No.u r very wrong,a good Prison is primarily made to "sober and rehabilitate",of cause there are some special prison that are made for hardened criminals,an that is wat the OP wants to highlight.
am sure u would have been jailed before.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ceo003: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2014
fairheven:

guy ignorance is no defence there is no good prison in this world believe me i know. if anyone tells you that they have changed for the better because of prison they are lying and pretending. if you are locked up for long you become hardened and can kill if provoked. you have never been locked up so you dont know. i know people who have been locked up in different prisons and what they told me.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ceo003: 8:44am On Aug 12, 2014
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Princejboy(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2014
Idrismusty97: KIRIKIRI PRISON, NIGERIA
[img]http://2.bp..com/-V44Lows4eJs/T5GV0hcup4I/AAAAAAAAE1g/qWgWU-PPgOw/s1600/PASTOR+JAILED+FOR+FRAUD.jpg[/img]
nija tinz na em dey worst pass
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by fairheven: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2014
ceo003:

guy ignorance is no defence there is no good prison in this world believe me i know. if anyone tells you that they have changed for the better because of prison they are lying and pretending. if you are locked up for long you become hardened and can kill if provoked. you have never been locked up so you dont know. i know people who have been locked up in different prisons and what they told me.
U don't know me,do you?do you know if I have been locked up before or u just assume?
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by marianne17: 8:25am On Apr 06, 2017
wow Amazing Thraed......its very interesting wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maci Currin: Longest Legs In The World 2021 (Pictures) / 100-Year-Old Tree Falls In Oyo, Kills 4 People, Injures Another / Check Out This Black-Throated Monitor Lizard I Bought In Gombe (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.