Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (56566 Views)

World Most Hilarious Names / PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos / The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 11, 2014
Idrismusty97: Lol at your signature. You sabi talk eh! cheesy You registered June 27 and you have over 900 posts. I dey even think say i too dey talk, come see person wey pass me o! cheesy
woah!!....she is quite the chatterbox

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by kentochi(m): 7:53am On Aug 11, 2014
aikeron:

Why not go there yourself and snap the pictures. Enter the place na. Lol.
She want see the pix from those that have been there hahahahahaha.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Izunwa(m): 7:56am On Aug 11, 2014
Idrismusty97: KIRIKIRI PRISON, NIGERIA
[img]http://2.bp..com/-V44Lows4eJs/T5GV0hcup4I/AAAAAAAAE1g/qWgWU-PPgOw/s1600/PASTOR+JAILED+FOR+FRAUD.jpg[/img]
How come you include Kirikiri without any article about it? Abi you just put pic out of personal experience
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by padeolu: 8:13am On Aug 11, 2014
justi4jesu: i need the interior pictures not the exterior plzzzz undecided
you wan go there?
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by justi4jesu(f): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2014
padeolu: you wan go there?

Are you there pls send me some cool pics angry tongue
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by tellwisdom: 8:15am On Aug 11, 2014
You call these hotels, apart from kirikiri, prisons?? ...You must be kidding me
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2014
fyneboi79: But also observe that some guys in those prisons did no crime.(Falsely accused/mistaken identity) Just pray to God to keep ‎u out of harms way grin
Amen o... May God help us
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by padeolu: 8:21am On Aug 11, 2014
justi4jesu:

Are you there pls send me some cool pics angry tongue
Blood of Jesus! *Whips fingers backward three times* Ori mi ko, iseda mi ko.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by justi4jesu(f): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2014
padeolu: Blood of Jesus! *Whips fingers backward three times* Ori mi ko, iseda mi ko.

hahahahaha...wetin Jesus do you this early morning? tongue tongue
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Suarezpatrick: 8:25am On Aug 11, 2014
sniperwolf: Where is [size=30pt]Guantanamo Bay[/size], Cuba
you nailed it, was expecting to see it too
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by networkrecharg: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2014
icebeatz: KIRI KIRI MAXIMUM i IMAGONE SECURITY PRISON, NIGERIA.

i no fit shout for this one oh

I IMAGINE MYSELF BEING THERE
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ChiSun27(m): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2014
Dia is nuffn lyk freedom.

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by padeolu: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2014
justi4jesu:

hahahahaha...wetin Jesus do you this early morning? tongue tongue
wetin you expect? Not after that ur indirect curse for early morning wey u never chop pepper and oil. Like say I don offend you before.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by padeolu: 8:31am On Aug 11, 2014
networkrecharg:

I IMAGINE MYSELF BEING THERE
don't imagine such... Its bad in there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by iamord(m): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2014
datguru: I smell something about most guys commenting on this thread . Why should you be afraid when you've done nothing wrong . I smell a group of Yahoo boys commenting

Yahoo boys wey never collect up to $50.. Wey dey use 1997 format

Abeg those ones are bad market .. They should be kept in isolation centers and concentration camps. Lol
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by justi4jesu(f): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2014
padeolu: wetin you expect? Not after that ur indirect curse for early morning wey u never chop pepper and oil. Like say I don offend you before.

Me wey just eat hot yam and palm oil with pepper soup, abeg go brush ur mouth tongue embarassed
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by padeolu: 8:39am On Aug 11, 2014
justi4jesu:

Me wey just eat hot yam and palm oil with pepper soup, abeg go brush ur mouth tongue embarassed
No wonder you happily swear for me. Diaris God sha

Hope its not bush-meat pepper soup sha.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2014
sniperwolf: Where is [size=18pt]Guantanamo Bay[/size], Cuba
This should be no 1 on the list.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by justi4jesu(f): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2014
padeolu: No wonder you happily swear for me. Diaris God sha

Hope its not bush-meat pepper soup sha.

No its Pork meat cheesy
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by bbulldog(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2014
Idrismusty97: Lol at your signature. You sabi talk eh! cheesy You registered June 27 and you have over 900 posts. I dey even think say i too dey talk, come see person wey pass me o! cheesy
he just finish UME... Still idle I think!!!
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2014
UNIBENS HALL 3 SHUD B AMNG...... #JUXsaying grin
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by padeolu: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2014
justi4jesu:

No its Pork meat cheesy
you no even fear swine virus even our almighty ebola. Pig wey dey chop shit. Anyways shar, if e remain, I fit come help you taste am.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by fairheven: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2014
I always laugh when I hear that people like Mandela spent 27yrs in prison;let the guy come to a nigerian prison and see wether him go survive for ten years. grin..the like of MUSA YARADUA that died in ABAKILIKI prison is a good example.in reality ,its people like GANI FEWENHIMI. And FRANK KOKORI that shuld be getting A NOBEL PEACE PRICE AWARD.
The late GANI FAWEHINMI said he was used to walking about with his chewing-stick and towel,because he never new wen the military dictators will bundle him into prison.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Donvinlander(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Kikiriki nko? U go fit do prison break 4 kikiriki??
Try am na! smiley in prison or outta prison, we all are prisoners by our voted Jailer (GOVT)
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by donfemo(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2014
Idowuogbo:
There is a lot of torture in guantanamo bay, but believe me they have recorded less deaths than the turkish, Cuban and other prisons, Where gangs own the arena
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by fairheven: 9:11am On Aug 11, 2014
Idowuogbo:

If u are talkin in terms of the treatment metted out the inmates,then it shud be on the list ,but if u are talking of the condition of the environment,GUANTANAMO won't be included for that place is more like a tourist attraction.
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by remsonik(f): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2014
This is the place where our corrupt politicians should be cooling their feet.

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ceo003: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2014
they are all foolish why dont they as many as they are overwhelm the guards and escape? im sure they out number the guards like 100 to 1. they are all very very stupid
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by justi4jesu(f): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2014
padeolu: you no even fear swine virus even our almighty ebola. Pig wey dey chop shit. Anyways shar, if e remain, I fit come help you taste am.

Ebola dey fear face na angry
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by fairheven: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2014
Realtol: prison is not meant for the good ones, it's to turn the bad ones to good ones too. Anyway, like this if you believe prison ain't your portion.
Prison shud be a rehabilitation centre,but not NAIJA prison,it will turn the BAD ONES TO BADDEST ONES EVER LIVETH grin grin
Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by young2008(m): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2014
GUANTANAMO detention camp transport system.
Just cool.

Re: 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by padeolu: 9:33am On Aug 11, 2014
justi4jesu:

Ebola dey fear face na angry
Koret! I no know say you be Obasanjo pikin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maci Currin: Longest Legs In The World 2021 (Pictures) / 100-Year-Old Tree Falls In Oyo, Kills 4 People, Injures Another / Check Out This Black-Throated Monitor Lizard I Bought In Gombe (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.