Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV (30417 Views)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by gerrardomendes(m): 6:16am On Aug 11, 2014
Bad things like happening in Lagos.

But why would he want to again when has a wife and kids?

.His religion says he should
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 11, 2014
In as much as the murder is inhuman,it is also necessary.The woman should rot in somewhere worst than hell itself.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Meringe(m): 6:19am On Aug 11, 2014
women!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by beatricewebb: 6:20am On Aug 11, 2014
Neither of them should be blame for this,the white who invented this virus should be held accountable.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Otunbakay(m): 6:30am On Aug 11, 2014
As far as am concern this is good riddance to bad rubbish, not everybody living today deserved to be alive. That is if the man is telling the truth.
Only God knows how many people she has knowingly infected and how many more she's willing and planning to infect.

I only pity the good samaritans who evacuated her blood stained body to the hospital.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by mezebel(f): 6:35am On Aug 11, 2014
LMAyedun: Really silly and wicked husband. So Barbaric.
the wife inko,she is wicked also . Hiv is incurably deadly

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 11, 2014
Murder is wrong!! but the bitchh was evil undecided

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by mezebel(f): 6:42am On Aug 11, 2014
All-die-na-die!!! Dead no dey talk na,d man don talk his own,nairaland and police go believe!!!
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Homguy(m): 6:45am On Aug 11, 2014
and the devilish wife a saint? There'snothing worse than this sort of betrayal bro

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by ednut1(m): 6:45am On Aug 11, 2014
otokx: example of poverty.
ode na poor pple dey stay oniru estate

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 11, 2014
aisha2: This is just all sorts of sad.
The man had a family at home but like some of my brothers do, he left his family in the village to start living another lady in a "City Marriage" probably she looked more beautiful and sopisticated.

The woman was wicked, she seems to want to spread the disease all round, she knew she was positive, hide her status and went on to infect the man. Who may have probably in the days of his ignorance infected his wife back home and they would always return to the village during Christmas

After she was done infecting the man, she wanted to move on and infect another man who may also be married. In these days of information why did she feel the need to take as many people with her as possible?

Killing her was needless but so is her own actions, going round infecting others with a disease

If I could give 1000 "likes", it would be to your comments.

Correct talk.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by passionate88: 6:50am On Aug 11, 2014
Moral of the story: Never trust what a woman tells you about her virginity status, sexual history, hiv status, number of ex's, number of 1 9t stands, etc... These girls ain't loyal

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2014
gerrardomendes: Bad things like happening in Lagos.
But why would he want to again when has a wife and kids?
.His religion says he should

Not everyone from the North is automatically a Moslem.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by popson1st: 7:01am On Aug 11, 2014
Na because of these you killed her?
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Fourwinds: 7:01am On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: I really don't blame the man
After keeping her status a secret and infecting him,
He still accepted and loved her
Next thing she wants to leave him
So, who would accept him with his HIV status?
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Fadlullah1999: 7:02am On Aug 11, 2014
korel9: Would he have preferred Ebola?
aswr bah!!
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Fourwinds: 7:02am On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: I really don't blame the man
After keeping her status a secret and infecting him,
He still accepted and loved her
Next thing she wants to leave him
So, who would accept him with his HIV status?
good observation
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by akpananiefiok(m): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2014
THIS IS A WARNING TO THE GUYS OUT THERE WHO SEES A WOMAN AND FALL IN LOVE WITH HER TO BE VERY CAREFUL.

DO WHAT IS NEEDED NO MATTER THE LOVE U HAVE FOR A WOMAN.

SOME WOMEN ARE HEARTLESS!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by signz: 7:08am On Aug 11, 2014
That lady was on a mission from the pit of hell to spread the virus.

Na werin I dey always tell guys that are fund of sleeping with "easy" girls (ndi obioma in igbo language cheesy). Some of these girls are secret agents from the deepest part of hell grin with the sole aim of spreading the deadly virus.

9 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Fourwinds: 7:10am On Aug 11, 2014
LMAyedun: Are you justifying the killing undecided
There are better ways of dealing with such, he shouldn't have resorted to killing his wife.
what is d different between her and dose who have Ebola and are running away in order not to be quarantine. U know u have HIV., u kept it secret and infected ur partner. Is dat not murder....smh

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Vicotex(m): 7:13am On Aug 11, 2014
This is super story
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Fourwinds: 7:14am On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: I'm not justifying the killing at all. It was a very wicked act. Two wrongs do not make a right. But, I'm just looking at things from the man's perspective
if d lady had given her HIV status., would it reault to dis.? u said it all two wrongs can not make a right.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by akpananiefiok(m): 7:15am On Aug 11, 2014
Fourwinds:
what is d different between her and dose who have Ebola and are running away in order not to be quarantine. U know u have HIV., u kept it secret and infected ur partner. Is dat not murder....smh
YEA! BUT MORALLY SPEAKING THE MAN shouldn't HAVE DONE DAT. KILLING IS NOT THE BEST OPTION THOUGH WHAT D WOMAN DID WAS VERY PAINFUL
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2014
Ombatse things.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Fourwinds: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2014
sammieguze: bad husband, bad wife
equation balanced

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by EfemenaXY: 7:20am On Aug 11, 2014
I don't see why the woman should be blamed at all.

If this greedy man had kept his wandering d!c.k securely in his pants and remained faithful to his first wife & marriage, he would have been HIV free today.

And as for the deceased lady, did she infect herself with HIV? Chances are, she got it from an ex. A man. So she was simply doing her bit of community service.

We need more women like her around to keep promiscuous men in check.

Shikena!

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Fourwinds: 7:21am On Aug 11, 2014
akpananiefiok:
YEA! BUT MORALLY SPEAKING THE MAN shouldn't HAVE DONE DAT. KILLING IS NOT THE BEST OPTION THOUGH WHAT D WOMAN DID WAS VERY PAINFUL
morally speaking...eeeh. people are just wicked.!! what did she achieve rather dan murder...a silent one..can u see d heart of men created by merciful God.?
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 11, 2014
(Why would she be spreading the HIV, why would he leave his wife in the village to marry another woman, has he infected his wife in the village, why would he kill her, who is guilty and who is innocent, should it concern me, is this first degree murder) ? God have mercy we forget so easily that we are nothing. i rest my case
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Mbediogu(m): 7:25am On Aug 11, 2014
No doubt he was silly to accept a strange woman who refused to accept a basic screen for HIV before marriage; but she was evil in hiding her status fro, beginning AND in seeking to abandon him after accomplishing her mission of infecting him. She deserves eternal death from God, not extrajudicial death from a mortal sickened by her wickedness!
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Lathunjimi(m): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2014
LMAyedun: Are you justifying the killing undecided
There are better ways of dealing with such, he shouldn't have resorted to killing his wife.

I don't think she s trying to justify the killing but in your own mind what other way should he have dealt with her? His reaction must have been out sudden anger which could have been curtailed if there was room for it but it's so unfortunate it ended up in a murder case. He ll'd face the consequence too but I don't think he deserves to be executed.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Fourwinds: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2014
popson1st: Na because of these you killed her?
put urself in his shoe. after he willfully told her about a woman he had back home and a suggestion for dem to go for HIV test. what do u expect him to do for a woman he said in loved. so truth should be discarded into trsh bin...eeeh
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by akpananiefiok(m): 7:30am On Aug 11, 2014
EfemenaXY: I don't see why the woman should be blamed at all.

If this greedy man had kept his wandering d!c.k securely in his pants and remained faithful to his first wife & marriage, he would have been HIV free today.

And as for the deceased lady, did she infect herself with HIV? Chances are, she got it from an ex. A man. So she was simply doing her bit of community service.

We need more women like her around to keep promiscuous men in check.

Shikena!
U ARE JUST SO FO*OLISH!!
I SUPPPOSE THAT U DIDNT READ WHERE HE CAME FROM? MAY BE U ARE IGNORANT ABOUT THE FACT THAT THERE CULTURE PERMITS HIS ACT.
DONT BE TOO FAST IN PASSING AWAY JUDGEMENT

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of Inter-tribal Marriage / Check Out These Cute Quintuplet (pictures) / Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.