Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV (30418 Views)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by porka: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2014
aisha2:

If you have contrary information please share it. This is the report we read so far and can only react to that

You are shooting before aiming.

Why react that way to a murder report that clearly quoted a lone source, the murderer himself.

You were not there, no eye witness report, no police investigative report, nobody. Except the murderer alleging his justification for murdering a human being.

What other contrary information do you seek? And when you get that information, assuming the guy made up everything, what would be your reaction again.

Will you undo your judgment on the dead?

A guy similarly butchered his female friend in Abuja some years back, cut off his own p e n i s, went to the hospital, claimed he was attacked by the woman when police swooped on him. It turned out the murder was premeditated because of petty jealousy and stupid insecurity, and he severed his own p e n i s by himself

React to report but don't pass judgment the way you did. Usually a caveat would have been good - if this man is saying the truth.

That would have saved you from seeming wicked if it turns out he was lying.

Anybody can say anything after the act.

And, enough of justification for murder. If we all have to kill because of one wrong or another, how do you think it'll be for you too.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 11, 2014
“However, when we first met, she did not tell me all these. I explained to her that I have a wife with children and I wanted to marry her too. Before marriage, I told her we should go to hospital to conduct HIV test, but she refused and said that she was HIV negative. So we started sleeping together.”

Katongu added that without his knowledge, his wife had been going to Abuja for medical treatment every three months for HIV, until March 2013 when she took him along.

He said, “I was angry and told the doctor who equally blamed her for not disclosing it to me. The doctor then tested me, and I was positive. We came back to Lagos and continued with the relationship because I loved her. But suddenly, she told me she wanted to pack out from my house that she was no longer interested in marrying me having had another person in Abuja. In fact, the man usually called her on phone while we were together.

“I told her that with her status, she should not go and be infecting people with the virus. And that I will kill her and kill myself. We started fighting and I stabbed her. It was in the early hours. I stabbed her three times with a knife. She shouted and people were knocking at our door.
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Reading these emboldened alone is enough for a Gentleman to turn a murderer. Honestly, I will probably had done something worse. But Unlike the Husband, I'd have insisted on TEST

Pleaseeeee!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT TRUST GIRLS......I REPEAT DO NOT TRUST GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Imoy(m): 10:11am On Aug 11, 2014
LMAyedun: Are you justifying the killing undecided
There are better ways of dealing with such, he shouldn't have resorted to killing his wife.
Wot are the better ways of dealing with a wife who is bent on spreading the virus?

According to the story, he is d second victim. Who knows how many people she has infected with the virus?

The killing is justifiable.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2014
porka:
You are shooting before aiming.
Why react that way to a murder report that clearly quoted a lone source, the murderer himself.
You were not there, no eye witness report, no police investigative report, nobody. Except the murderer alleging his justification for murdering a human being.
What other contrary information do you seek? And when you get that information, assuming the guy made up everything, what would be your reaction again.
Will you undo your judgment on the dead?
A guy similarly butchered his female friend in Abuja some years back, cut off his own p e n i s, went to the hospital, claimed he was attacked by the woman when police swooped on him. It turned out the murder was premeditated because of petty jealousy and stupid insecurity, and he severed his own p e n i s by himself
React to report but don't pass judgment the way you did. Usually a caveat would have been good - if this man is saying the truth.
That would have saved you from seeming wicked if it turns out he was lying.
Anybody can say anything after the act.
And, enough of justification for murder. If we all have to kill because of one wrong or another, how do you think it'll be for you too.

You know you are right. Funny thing is I am most times the advocate of a full story, but I guess my emotions got the best of me here working with HIV positive clients and all.

There should be more sources, The Doctor as she is not alive patient client privilage doesnt exist anymore and it would help investigation.
Neighbours, family members and police statements, all those were missing true.
Thank You for bringing me back to earth

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by belleOfaces(f): 10:12am On Aug 11, 2014
Its called 'temporary insanity'. He wasnt planning it. What a shame tho. 2 lives lost.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2014
3strike: So cutting of the head is the best medication for headaches now abi?
The headache may continue after cutting so you need to burn it afterwards to make sure

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by porka: 10:28am On Aug 11, 2014
aisha2:

You know you are right. Funny thing is I am most times the advocate of a full story, but I guess my emotions got the best of me here working with HIV positive clients and all.

There should be more sources, The Doctor as she is not alive patient client privilage doesnt exist anymore and it would help investigation.
Neighbours, family members and police statements, all those were missing true.
Thank You for bringing me back to earth

You have my respect Madam.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by sleekman(m): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2014
GboyegaD: This is just sheer ignorance on the part of the silly husband.
whose ignorance? D man's or yours? Kudos 2d man 4 removing that idiot. So that's how another man will just be infected and she'll be busy passing it around. Wickedness 4rm d pit of hell. Mtchewww
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by 9jatatafo(m): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2014
There is always two sides to a story, we just read side A and we cannot read Side B. How could we know the actual truth? I can't comment on the matter. How I wish only the dead can speak and hear. If it is the truth the killer husband is saying then I could only guess that the dead woman must have been infected by a man so she was on a revenge mission of infecting more men which is very sad. On the other hand, the man shouldn't have killed the woman as this is not the solution.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by born2boink(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2014
There are better ways of dealing with such, he shouldn't have resorted to killing his wife.
maybe you are the next man she is planning to infect; you would have beheaded her except you are HIV positive. ...... HIV na Presidor before Ebola overthrow ham commot for sit na, both of them na Agent of death, if someone inject death in your system and you kill ham before her time so she go fit die before you die, no bi abomination nah
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by chucs: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2014
EfemenaXY: I don't see why the woman should be blamed at all.

If this greedy man had kept his wandering d!c.k securely in his pants and remained faithful to his first wife & marriage, he would have been HIV free today.

And as for the deceased lady, did she infect herself with HIV? Chances are, she got it from an ex. A man. So she was simply doing her bit of community service.

We need more women like her around to keep promiscuous men in check.

Shikena!
I pity you if your husband happens to be one of the promiscuous men around.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2014
Lamborghini: Too bad the dead cannot speak. We can't confirm that the man is telling the truth.
go to d hospital. if u want d truth
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by porka: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2014
belleOfaces: Its called 'temporary insanity'. He wasnt planning it. What a shame tho. 2 lives lost.

He planned it.

Read it again.

He said he told her he would kill her and kill himself.

He went ahead and killed her, then 'attempted' to 'kill' himself too.

By his own account this is clearly a premeditated murder.

He also said someone usually call her phone. It wasn't that very day that the said caller started.

Enough time to plan murder and 'come up' with a 'convincing' excuse.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by pussygotlips: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2014
Oguntimmy: dats bad

Learn How to Invest at profitng and earn reasonable profit every 20days... www.profitng.com
How does this work ?
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by bubbllie(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2014
Second time in the history of my sojourn on nairaland, I'll make front page... Thanks to Seun. Thanks to the moderator(s). Thanks to nairalanders for comments.
I honestly believe God gives wisdom. But when God refuses to give you wisdom, then you'll have to make do with learning from other people's mistakes. I'm out!
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2014
Dygeasy: In all sincerity, I most probably would have done the same if I were the man.

The Justina lady is just callous.

She is a very wicked lady.

Infecting various men with HIV but that man will goto jail.

He should have let the dog go..
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2014
Ayomax: after God, fear women

You know how far !

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: I really don't blame the man
After keeping her status a secret and infecting him,
He still accepted and loved her
Next thing she wants to leave him
So, who would accept him with his HIV status?

You are a wise lady.

I see some people blaming the man. That lady is a worse murderer..

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2014
porka:

You have my respect Madam.

God bless you.

Bless you too. I see the pain and hurt on people whose spouses knew they were infected and went ahead to pass it on to their spouses hence my emotional reaction.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by babygifty(f): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2014
D woman ddnt try all
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by chikevictor(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2014
Serves the woman right.the man should stay on A̶̲̅πϑ leave his normal life.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by cococandy(f): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2014
My heart goes out to the first wife. I hope she wasn't infected in thsi their gross display of xtupidity.

The man and his second wife got what they both deserved.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Pavore9: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2014
He left his family in Nassarawa, married another woman, 2nd wife infected him, he visits first wife & infects her, goes back & kills d wife who infected him, he will likely spend a lifetime in prison, the first wife is likely infected. What a circle!
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by fireforfire: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2014
The woman wicked sha....
Hope d new guy in abuja has gone for his own test?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Originalsly: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
His side of the story is all we have. The most we can do is assume it is true or try to show why it is not true. Her version we cannot get so no need to speculate. What really is thet truth we can never know. Assuming what he said is true I would say the woman was very wicked and heartless. I am not saying he was right to kill her but Ih ave no sympathy for her because the life of the wicked usually do come to a gruesome end.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Sagamite(m): 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2014

So you think some killings are not justifiable?

Keep dreaming!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by andyanders: 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
In fact, this man should not be blamed.Some people are just wicked.She knew she had the virus and still went ahead to be infecting people without their knowledge.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by baby124: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
Women that look the other way when their husband cheats. There is at least a 75% of this happening to you. Why will you willingly let another human being kill you because of their greed and lack of self control. I never understood it. I don't know if I pity the first wife, she stayed for herself most likely. I only pity the kids and hope they are not small. Hmm!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by deucelaw: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
If the Man's testimoney is true, then the woman was sent to destroy him and all he stands for in the most excruciating manner....Although she succeded but @ the cost of her own life..

May God save him ..
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by fosta(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
life is full of mysterious story. the woman is dead How do we know her side of the story before judging.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by roufy235(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
nawao
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by egopersonified(f): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: I really don't blame the man
After keeping her status a secret and infecting him,
He still accepted and loved her
Next thing she wants to leave him
So, who would accept him with his HIV status?

And he stopped her from infecting others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of Inter-tribal Marriage / Check Out These Cute Quintuplet (pictures) / Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.