Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,289 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV (30424 Views)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by passionate88: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
Godmystrength: just say that both genders can or can't be trusted and not just the females alone.
Una own TOO much
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by chucs: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Fortunately he's not promiscuous, neither has he got a wandering díck to put the life of his family at risk, thank you.
Good for you. May i remind u that no one is to be trusted in this world not even yourself.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Hollakay1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
If i am a judge, i would set the man free because he has no fault........... What a heartless woman.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by sigmundfreud(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Give the man an award please... For destroying a Weapon Of Mass Infection!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by EfemenaXY: 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
chucs: Good for you. May i remind u that no one is to be trusted in this world not even yourself.

Save it. I don't need your advice or reminder.

Preach this to other men out there like the guy in this story. Who knows, you might save a couple of lives.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Rapsainot: hausas and fulanis are killers and criminals..... #smh

waoh I'm the FTC....... SHEY MO FINE?

people like u r d problem of nig. both of them r xtians but because u saw kaduna st. look at d rubish u spewin.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by chucs: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Save it. I don't need your advice or reminder.

Preach this to other men out there like the guy in this story. Who knows, you might save a couple of lives.
You hold it. By saving lives you mean mass infecting people with HIV because that was what you clamoured for earlier in your post that prompted me into quoting you. Two wrongs do not make a right you know?
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Ngokafor(f): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Take a look at the bolded bit of your post.

Isn't that a sane enough reason for a man to keep his third leg firmly in check? If he is really that concerned about the lives of his wife and children, then that should be enough deterrent to chasing anything in skirts, let alone having unprotected sex.

Re: the latter part of your sentence, I know I'm smart...and neither do my emotions cloud my judgement. Okay look at it this way. For every deed performed there are consequences.

If a married man chooses to frisk around, he should accept the consequences of his actions, STD and all. It's ridiculous for a man caught with his pants down to blame it on the woman. Did the woman in this story räpė him? He decided to poke a hole. His díck got bitten in the act. Who really is at fault here? The man or the snake?

...I honestly hope stories like these would serve as a lesson to the numerous sexually irresponsible men in this country,married or single ...that Priding themselves on being 'polygamous' by nature and the 'world being theirs' will only earn them a ticket to hell...a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by EfemenaXY: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
chucs: You hold it. By saving lives you mean mass infecting people with HIV because that was what you clamoured for earlier in your post that prompted me into quoting you. Two wrongs do not make a right you know?

How did the woman at the centre of this story get infected? Or did she infect herself?

And yes, I meant what I wrote in every single one of my posts on this thread. Women like her would greatly save lives en mass when philandering men...married men realise that HIV / AIDs is not something that happens to "others" not them.

Maybe when they realise how easy it is to contract that deadly disease and the far-reaching consequences it'll have not just on them alone but on their immediate family (for starters), then maybe, just maybe, they'll have a completely different view to promiscuity....and not cover it up as "culture".

Do you get my drift now?
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by EfemenaXY: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ngokafor:

...I honestly hope stories like these would serve as a lesson to the numerous sexually irresponsible men in this country,married or single ...that Priding themselves on being 'polygamous' by nature and the 'world being theirs' will only earn them a ticket to hell...a word is enough for the wise.

Thank you!

You know, it's absolutely mind boggling how many of juvenile male commentators on here think it's okay for a man to be promiscuous but then blame the woman when they pick up death sentences / killer diseases. Rather than man up and take responsibility for their actions, they cry foul about not being able to eat their cake and have it.

Mtcheew.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by chucs: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
EfemenaXY:

How did the woman at the centre of this story get infected? Or did she infect herself?

And yes, I meant what I wrote in every single one of my posts on this thread. Women like her would greatly save lives en mass when philandering men...married men realise that HIV / AIDs is not something that happens to "others" not them.

Maybe when they realise how easy it is to contract that deadly disease and the far-reaching consequences it'll have not just on them alone but on their immediate family (for starters), then maybe, just maybe, they'll have a completely different view to promiscuity....and not cover it up as "culture".

Do you get my drift now?
I got your drift. Let me start by reminding you that there are other ways of contracting the virus other than sleeping around. The man in the story obviously have himself to be blamed by not using protective and not insisting on the test. Trust me, HIV/AIDS is a dreaded disease even kids will tell you so. It is not only men that sleep around, women equally sleeps around. Its all about the personality of the person and he/she having a bit of control of his/her sexual impulses. I have seen cases of both. Moreover, you don't right HIV on people's faces. Have you seen those ones on ART? They look healthier that some people who don't have the virus. The woman could have saved lives in a more positive if she had told the man the truth and lectured him on the importance of fidelity and safe sex.... I blame the man and also blame the woman.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by EfemenaXY: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
chucs: I got your drift. Let me start by reminding you that there are other ways of contracting the virus other than sleeping around. The man in the story obviously have himself to be blamed by not using protective and not insisting on the test. Trust me, HIV/AIDS is a dreaded disease even kids will tell you so. It is not only men that sleep around, women equally sleeps around. Its all about the personality of the person and he/she having a bit of control of his/her sexual impulses. I have seen cases of both. Moreover, you don't right HIV on people's faces. have you seen those ones on ART? They look healthier that some people who don't have the virus. The woman could have saved life in a more positive may by telling the man the truth and lecturing him on the importance of fidelity and safe sex.... I blame the man and also blame the woman.

There you go again. Shifting the blame and responsibility to the deceased woman.

She wasn't the one looking outside of her marriage. He was. If he was content with what he had with his first wife and kids, none of this would have happened.

Why should an outsider teach a supposedly adult, married man "the importance of fidelity and safe sex". Is he a mörön or what?

This man had no respect for his wife, no respect for his kids, and definitely no respect for the institution called married. So he should carry his cross squarely on his shoulders. He is anyway. He's life is a ticking time bomb and he's got an appointment pencilled in with his maker. His days on earth are numbered.

Serves him right.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by chucs: 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
EfemenaXY:

There you go again. Shifting the blame and responsibility to the deceased woman.

She wasn't the one looking outside of her marriage. He was. If he was content with what he had with his first wife and kids, none of this would have happened.

Why should an outsider teach a supposedly adult, married man "the importance of fidelity and safe sex". Is he a mörön or what?

This man had no respect for his wife, no respect for his kids, and definitely no respect for the institution called married. So he should carry his cross squarely on his shoulders. He is anyway. He's life is a ticking time bomb and he's got an appointment pencilled in with his maker. His days on earth are numbered.

Serves him right.
People's IQ level are not thesame. A lot of people don't know what marriage entails so if she is the one to lecture him on that, why not? And by that singular act she could have saved lives. As they say " maturity is not by age". The thing is that some people will contract the disease and vow not to die alone. Funny enough those are the ones that got theirs from sleeping around. Except they execute him for killing his wife, he still have years to live in this world provided that he has a good immune system and AR drug. yea, he deserved what he got and so did the lady. Please mind the way you rub in your husband's fidelity life on other poeple faces because we are all humans and humans are bound to make mistakes. We should all hope that our mistakes doesn't define who we are....its just a candid advice.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by chucs: 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Serves him right.
People's IQ level are not thesame. A lot of people don't know what marriage entails so if she is the one to lecture him on that, why not? And by that singular act she could have saved lives. As they say " maturity is not by age". The thing is that some people will contract the disease and vow not to die alone. Funny enough those are the ones that got theirs from sleeping around. Except they execute him for killing his wife, he still have years to live in this world provided that he has a good immune system and AR drug. yea, he deserved what he got and so did the lady. Pleasean mind the way you rub in your husband's fidelity life on other because we are all humans and humans are bound to make mistakes. We should all hope that our mistakes doesn't define who we are....its just a candid advice.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by chucs: 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Serves him right.
People's IQ level are not thesame. A lot of people don't know what marriage entails so if she is the one to lecture him on that, why not? And by that singular act she could have saved lives. As they say " maturity is not by age". The thing is that some people will contract the disease and vow not to die alone. Funny enough those are the ones that got theirs from sleeping around. Except they execute him for killing his wife, he still have years to live in this world provided that he has a good immune system and AR drug. yea, he deserved what he got and so did the lady. Please mind the way you rub in your husband's fidelity life on other because we are all humans and humans are bound to make mistakes. We should all hope that our mistakes doesn't define who we are....its just a candid advice.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by chucs: 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Serves him right.
People's IQ level are not thesame. A lot of people don't know what marriage entails so if she is the one to lecture him on that, why not? And by that singular act she could have saved lives. As they say " maturity is not by age". The thing is that some people will contract the disease and vow not to die alone. Funny enough those are the ones that got theirs from sleeping around. Except they execute him for killing his wife, he still have years to live in this world provided that he has a good immune system and AR drug. yea, he deserved what he got and so did the lady. Please mind the way you rub in your husband's fidelity life on other people faces because we are all humans and humans are bound to make mistakes. We should all hope that our mistakes doesn't define who we are....its just a candid advice.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by EfemenaXY: 12:22am On Aug 12, 2014
chucs: People's IQ level are not the same.

That's no excuse. People who choose to play adult games should bear the very adult consequences.

chucs: A lot of people don't know what marriage entails

Then you'd agree with me that such people have no business getting married in the first place. Marriage isn't child's play.

chucs: so if she is the one to lecture him on that, why not? And by that singular act she could have saved lives. As they say " maturity is not by age".

Why should she be the one to lecture him? Is he an ímbėcílė who cannot tell right from wrong? Stop looking for excuses for him. The more you do, the more your argument sounds lame. He didn't need a stranger to tell him to keep his third leg firmly in check. Would you be saying the same thing if it were his first wife that went in search of a second husband, and then brings back home HIV / STD? Please let's be reasonable here.

It's interesting to see how you'll readily claim the grown ärsėd promiscuous man whom Karma's finally caught up with, is suddenly immature and therefore needs the object of his lustful thoughts to preach the importance of martial fidelity. This is beyond lame. It's breathtakingly unbelievable.

chucs: The thing is that some people will contract the disease and vow not to die alone.

That's why we need more of such agents plying the streets of Naija. Na only strong thing many Naija men dey understand. If death in skirts is what it'll take to reset their brains, then it's a good thing isn't it? Less orphans for starters.

chucs: Funny enough those are the ones that got theirs from sleeping around.

You don't know that for sure. Stick to what the story says. Besides she's dead now. So fat chance of hearing her side of the story.

chucs: Except they execute him for killing his wife, he still have years to live in this world provided that he has a good immune system and AR drug.

Sure. But it's just a matter of time before his CD count goes down. And it will go down eventually. In the meantime, if he can afford it (which I doubt he can anyway), he'll be popping an eye-popping cocktail of drugs on a daily basis, just to stay alive. He can't afford to miss a single dose as it would spell doom for him. He'll be haunted in his sleep and in his every waking hour that he has HIV, soon to progress into AIDs.

The dude knows he's finished anyway.

chucs: yea, he deserved what he got and so did the lady.

He had no right to take another life. She didn't force him to sleep with her. She didn't force him to adopt a lax attitude towards getting themselves tested before poking away. She didn't force him to have sex with her without a condom. He wanted it raw. He's gotten it raw.

chucs: [s]Please mind the way you rub in your husband's fidelity life on other people faces because we are all humans and humans are bound to make mistakes.[/s] We should all hope that our mistakes doesn't define who we are....its just a candid advice.

Irrelevant to the discussion.

Don't make it personal. Stick to the topic at hand. Let this be a warning. A lesson to any promiscuous guys out there that they're dicing with death. You know the saying...everyday's for the thief but one day's for the owner. The murder has definitely met his waterloo and would spend the rest of his life wasting away, till he's mere skin and bones with nothing left.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by teniyi(m): 4:48am On Aug 12, 2014
Rapsainot: hausas and fulanis are killers and criminals..... #smh

waoh I'm the FTC....... SHEY MO FINE?

You must be thinking with your anus!
The two useless animals involved in the case are from the so-called Northern christian that another animal like you insult Hausa/Fulani and Muslims for. They are neither Hausa/Fulani nor Muslim.

They simply got their devilish and promiscuous behaviour from the Bible.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by chichi414: 4:52am On Aug 12, 2014
I really feel 4 de husband de wife is a wicked person after getting him infected she want 2 leave him nd run.actually de husband was wrong by stabbing de wife
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Godmystrength: 5:42am On Aug 12, 2014
passionate88: Una own TOO much
wetin you for talk before. shebi you be man grin. Continue o
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by chucs: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

That's no excuse. People who choose to play adult games should bear the very adult consequences.

Then you'd agree with me that such people have no business getting married in the first place. Marriage isn't child's play.

Why should she be the one to lecture him? Is he an ímbėcílė who cannot tell right from wrong? Stop looking for excuses for him. The more you do, the more your argument sounds lame. He didn't need a stranger to tell him to keep his third leg firmly in check. Would you be saying the same thing if it were his first wife that went in search of a second husband, and then brings back home HIV / STD? Please let's be reasonable here.

It's interesting to see how you'll readily claim the grown ärsėd promiscuous man whom Karma's finally caught up with, is suddenly immature and therefore needs the object of his lustful thoughts to preach the importance of martial fidelity. This is beyond lame. It's breathtakingly unbelievable.

That's why we need more of such agents plying the streets of Naija. Na only strong thing many Naija men dey understand. If death in skirts is what it'll take to reset their brains, then it's a good thing isn't it? Less orphans for starters.

You don't know that for sure. Stick to what the story says. Besides she's dead now. So fat chance of hearing her side of the story.

Sure. But it's just a matter of time before his CD count goes down. And it will go down eventually. In the meantime, if he can afford it (which I doubt he can anyway), he'll be popping an eye-popping cocktail of drugs on a daily basis, just to stay alive. He can't afford to miss a single dose as it would spell doom for him. He'll be haunted in his sleep and in his every waking hour that he has HIV, soon to progress into AIDs.

The dude knows he's finished anyway.

He had no right to take another life. She didn't force him to sleep with her. She didn't force him to adopt a lax attitude towards getting themselves tested before poking away. She didn't force him to have sex with her without a condom. He wanted it raw. He's gotten it raw.

Irrelevant to the discussion.

Don't make it personal. Stick to the topic at hand. Let this be a warning. A lesson to any promiscuous guys out there that they're dicing with death. You know the saying...everyday's for the thief but one day's for the owner. The murder has definitely met his waterloo and would spend the rest of his life wasting away, till he's mere skin and bones with nothing left.
ok. Your opinion though.
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2014
EfemenaXY: I don't see why the woman should be blamed at all.

If this greedy man had kept his wandering d!c.k securely in his pants and remained faithful to his first wife & marriage, he would have been HIV free today.

And as for the deceased lady, did she infect herself with HIV? Chances are, she got it from an ex. A man. So she was simply doing her bit of community service.

We need more women like her around to keep promiscuous men in check.

Shikena!

Mary mother of God
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 12, 2014
akpananiefiok: U ARE JUST SO FO*OLISH!!
I SUPPPOSE THAT U DIDNT READ WHERE HE CAME FROM? MAY BE U ARE IGNORANT ABOUT THE FACT THAT THERE CULTURE PERMITS HIS ACT.
DONT BE TOO FAST IN PASSING AWAY JUDGEMENT

Did you just say FOOLISH... I think dat woman is not safe to be free....
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by EfemenaXY: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2014
njokusboy:

Mary mother of God

... Pray for us sinners, now & at the hour of our death, Amen.

What? grin cheesy
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Oh puuuleeezzz! Just shut your trap, will you?

You can't eat your cake and have it! When a guy wants to ffuck around, he calls it culture!

~ He had a wife at home and chose in his greed, to get another. Why?

~ In this day and age of rampant STDs and a host of sexu@l nasties out there he chose to have unprotected sex! Who does that? How expensive is a condom??

I asked a question. Why not answer it instead of foaming at the mouth? Where do you think she most likely got her infection from if not from a man like you?? Did she force the man to sleep with her?

We need more agents like her plying the streets of Naija. Then and only then would promiscuous men like you grow some brains to think before acting on impulse.

Arrrant nonsense!

The man she got it from might not know he was HIV positive, now this woman knows she is HIV positive and went about distributing it...
What difference would it have made if she was a first wife? Her next victim might not even be married at all.. Nd who know who it might be, maybe that your younger brother who is looking to get married and settle down... Dat woman is just one less serial killer... The man has done the world a favour
Young woman, you are a lost soul... nd dat is not an insult..

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

What? grin cheesy

Aswear, it's not funny... I have been around here a while nd seen some funny comments, never have I been this shocked....
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2014
maasoap: There are things you over looked. If the man been faithful to his first wife, the woman could still have gone to marry a single man since she didn't disclose her previous two children.

U see am... it is such a pity
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

What? grin cheesy

Aswear, it's not funny... I have been around here a while nd seen some funny comments, never have I been this shocked....
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by EfemenaXY: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2014
Here we go again ... Emotional arguments and the
njokusboy:
The man she got it from might not know he was HIV positive, now this woman knows she is HIV positive and went about distributing it...
What difference would it have made if she was a first wife? Her next victim might not even be married at all.. Nd who know who it might be, maybe that your younger brother who is looking to get married and settle down... Dat woman is just one less serial killer... The man has done the world a favour
Young woman, you are a lost soul... nd dat is not an insult..
usual "what if it was your family member" lame arguments...Of course the man who gave her HIV is the innocent party, abi?

You're straying from the topic at hand. The married man wanted some raw fun. He got exactly what he wanted.

Any man who choses to think with his JT instead of using his brains deserves everything he gets - and more.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2014
Before anyone makes this a feminist or masculinist issue, make we understand something....

If a HIV positive man goes around infecting unsuspecting women with HIV, he should be shot on sight, preferably on the forehead...
Anybody can be a victim and it does not have to be a married person or even a promiscuous person... This is wickedness...
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Here we go again ... Emotional arguments and the usual "what if it was your family member" lame arguments...Of course the man who gave her HIV is the innocent party, abi?

You're straying from the topic at hand. The married man wanted some raw fun. He got exactly what he wanted.

Any man who choses to think with his JT instead of using his brains deserves everything he gets - and more.

Nd where did I say the man who infected her did right? U think everything is man versus woman? This is not a battle of the sexes..
You even ended the BEAUTIFUL SPEECH, with a well thought out closing line. "We need more women like this to keep wandering men in check"

Now back to the matter, the man married the woman, the woman knew she was HIV positive, he asked to get tested, she refused.. The man was foolish, that doesn't mean he deserves to get infected... just because someone has a long throat does not mean he should be poisoned. If the woman did not know she was positive, na different story..
Nd when she was done, she moves on to another unsuspecting man.. someone has got to stop the devil...
It's good riddance
Re: Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2014
What is the difference between this case and that of the serial killer who went about killing hookers just because they were prostitutes...

I guess all the girls he murdered deserved what they got shocked

Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo / Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? / Having A Male Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.