Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Love Or Madness? Man Pastes Posters All Around New York In Search of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or Madness? Man Pastes Posters All Around New York In Search of Love (702 Views)

Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? / Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background / Can’t Believe:woman Walks Naked Around New York And Nobody Notice Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Or Madness? Man Pastes Posters All Around New York In Search of Love by ayukdaboss(m): 2:40am On Aug 11, 2014
Tired of being lonely, a 50-year-old man from New York, United States, Dan Perino, has embarked on a bizarre search of a partner by flooding the entire city with dozens of his posters. According to abcnews.com, Perino decided to try this new method of finding love after the traditonal way of doing things failed. He is plastering posters of himself all over
Manhattan in a bid to find the woman of
his dreams.

The black-and-white posters consist of a large photograph of Dan, with the words 'Looking for a Girlfriend’ below. He’s currently pasting them all over the city – on post boxes, lamp posts, and parking meters. Dan claims that he received hundreds of calls only a few hours after the fliers went up. Some women were genuinely interested, while others thought the
posters were a joke. As strange as it sounds, the posters idea seems to have worked – Dan already has one date set up.

But he has no plans to stop any time soon; he says he’s going to put up 500 fliers every day for the next 30 days. His needs are quite simple – “I’m looking for an average woman that likes to do the same things that I do,” he said. “I want to find a more meaningful relationship.”

People’s reactions to Dan’s initiative have been mixed. Some think he’s crazy, while others believe he might be on to something.

www.punchng.com/feature/weird-planet/man-pastes-posters-all-around-new-york-in-desperate-search-for-love/

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Pastes Posters All Around New York In Search of Love by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 11, 2014
Desperation..
Re: Love Or Madness? Man Pastes Posters All Around New York In Search of Love by purplesummer(f): 2:48am On Aug 11, 2014
Lol.
His face is on the poster for those who would say "pinsure or #idontbelieveit" grin

1 Like

Re: Love Or Madness? Man Pastes Posters All Around New York In Search of Love by ayukdaboss(m): 2:49am On Aug 11, 2014
This one needs the holy cane grin
Re: Love Or Madness? Man Pastes Posters All Around New York In Search of Love by jnrbayano(m): 2:50am On Aug 11, 2014
Anything that works for him
Re: Love Or Madness? Man Pastes Posters All Around New York In Search of Love by ayukdaboss(m): 2:50am On Aug 11, 2014
purplesummer: Lol.
His face is on the poster for those who would say "pinsure or #idontbelieveit" grin

Picture not showing? abi sleep dey your eye? smiley
Re: Love Or Madness? Man Pastes Posters All Around New York In Search of Love by Swegzfreak: 2:51am On Aug 11, 2014
Lol
Re: Love Or Madness? Man Pastes Posters All Around New York In Search of Love by purplesummer(f): 2:53am On Aug 11, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Picture not showing? abi sleep dey your eye? smiley
Read my post again bro, more carefully this time. Bless you.
Re: Love Or Madness? Man Pastes Posters All Around New York In Search of Love by ayukdaboss(m): 3:05am On Aug 11, 2014
purplesummer:
Read my post again bro, more carefully this time. Bless you.

Lol...It's actually me who has sleep in my eye. Good morning smiley
Re: Love Or Madness? Man Pastes Posters All Around New York In Search of Love by purplesummer(f): 3:09am On Aug 11, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Lol...It's actually me who has sleep in my eye. Good morning smiley
Lol. Good morning
Re: Love Or Madness? Man Pastes Posters All Around New York In Search of Love by Opiosko: 4:11am On Aug 11, 2014
undecided undecided
Beshrew that heart that makes my heart to groan
For that deep wound it gives my friend and me!
Is't not enough to torture me alone,
But slave to slavery my sweet'st friend must be?
Me from myself thy cruel eye hath taken,
And my next self thou harder hast engrossed:
Of him, myself, and thee I am forsaken;
A torment thrice three-fold thus to be crossed.
Prison my heart in thy steel bosom's ward,
But then my friend's heart let my poor heart bail;
Whoe'er keeps me, let my heart be his guard;
Thou canst not then use rigour in my jail:
And yet thou wilt; for I, being pent in thee,
Perforce am thine, and all that is in me.

#William Shakespeare
Sonnet CXXXIII
Re: Love Or Madness? Man Pastes Posters All Around New York In Search of Love by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: Desperation..
undecided
Re: Love Or Madness? Man Pastes Posters All Around New York In Search of Love by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
gud luk jare.

(1) (Reply)

Why Our Top Pastors Are Failing In Marriage! / Top 5 Reasons Why Women Cheats And How To Prevent It / Have You Ever Dated Someone From Another Race?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.