Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

/ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / / (3389 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion / I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic / Should I Believe That I'm Ugly Even Though Some People Said I'm Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

/ by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2014
Re: / by Tymax(m): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2014
Learn to hug. Hugs are easy to learn na. I even googled it once...just to learn new styles grin Kissing is easy, watch any hollywood movie.

Put effort and don't go all stiff on him like u always do. angry okay?
Re: / by McWhillion(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2014
Tell him to teach you how to kiss and show romantic affections, if he doesn't teach you, who will?

1 Like

Re: / by Jerrick(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2014
Cut it out, its obvious you don't luff him. undecided
Re: / by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2014
/
Re: / by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2014
/
Re: / by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2014
!
Re: / by Tymax(m): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2014
3cycle:
I want too but i just dnt knw hw too
I'm too reserved, shy, and may be frigid too
You need to drop your guard. He is the love of your life na. Haba! Do you want to push him into the arms of another babe? Don't frustrate him.
Re: / by Mikkie31(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2014
Is he the only man u've ever been in love with? If he is,that explains the reason why you are stiff on him. Guess you are the shy type. Ask him to teach you,it'ld be a wonderful experience. Unless you have trouble asking#
Re: / by McWhillion(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2014
3cycle:
Not a fast learner in that area
I think the problem is you are damn too introverted, shy and uptight. Don't forget you're talking about your HUSBAND here, the two of you are meant for each other for life. The man definitely needs lots of love and affection from you, don't be the reason why he will start looking out.
He is your husband and more reason you've to be very free with him. Please be bold enough to learn to be romantic. If you don't learn, there are many girls out there who are scholars and are willing to dish love out to any man, married or not.
Re: / by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2014
!
Re: / by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2014
McWhillion:
Not yet my husband, still in the process
Re: / by McWhillion(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2014
3cycle:
Not yet my husband, still in the process
My opinion is even more valuable than ever, he isn't yet committed to you and he is already saying you're unromantic, better learn or else you don't love him.
Re: / by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2014
Re: / by itsValo(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2014
I can teach you, but we have 2 see f2f..... *it requires practical*
Re: / by echobee(f): 9:44am On Aug 11, 2014
3cycle:
Not a fast learner in that area
Ok. Fast learner in which area? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: / by McWhillion(m): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2014
3cycle:
Love shouldnt be expressed verbally atleast my actions should prove a thing to him.
Of course, that's what am saying. Nobody is telling you to tell him that you love him rather show him that you love him and that's by being romantic. It's evident that your actions are not enough.
Re: / by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2014
!
Re: / by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2014
/
Re: / by itsValo(m): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2014
3cycle:
Ok, na only me go waka see you f2f?
Of cos!! Yes.... No b only you wan learn grin

1 Like

Re: / by farano(f): 10:12am On Aug 11, 2014
Tell me how to pamper a man www.nairaland.com/1805232/best-ways-pet-guys
Now is how to be romantic
@op na only you wakacome? lol
Re: / by Ivanspring(f): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2014
My dear, you have no other option than to learn how to be romantic. Even if you don't show it now, you'd definately have to when you're married.
Re: / by sexylogan(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2014
3cycle: I dont know how to hug/kiss him when he returns from work

I prefer sending a text to say i love you rather than saying it to his hearing embarassed

He said i dont chat dirty nor talk dirty with him ( i dnt know how to sex chat)

No PDA's! too shy for that too embarassed

But i love him ALOT. How do i make him understand that embarassed

You don't kiss + You don't hug + You only text "I love you" = You are not romantic undecided

1 Like

Re: / by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2014
my dear,u av to learn it ni ooo.....am very sure dere ll b many gurls out dere ready to kill to av a nyt with him....n if dat happens,he s gone......u can visit a sex therapist (if its in naija oo)....
Re: / by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 11, 2014
:
Re: / by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2014
?
Re: / by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2014
!
Re: / by sexylogan(m): 10:39am On Aug 11, 2014
3cycle:
Atleast am better than some doctors romantically tongue
Jokes apart i need help

I'm definitely not one of those you are referring to smiley
But you sef, you no dey watch foreign romance movies? How hard can it be to kiss?
Re: / by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2014
!
Re: / by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2014
!
Re: / by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2014
3cycle:
I dont think he would ever leave me for some one else. He loves me more
...well,no-one s disputing d fact dat he loves u....but do u knw wat frustration can turn a man into??...do u knw if he ll b able to withstnd d pressure n temptation wen he sees someone doin wat u dont do??....do u knw if he has ruminated abt d issue so many tyms,b4 he eventually let d cat out of d bag....yes,he loves u alot...dats y he s comin out...he doesnt wanna cheat on u....he also wants to use it as a point weneva u catch him cheating if u dont chnage...i ll advice u hold ur man like ur life depends on it...

1 Like

Re: / by Ivanspring(f): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2014
3cycle:
Yeah am fasting right now so God can intervene by his power so i can be more better

That's good. I'd wanted to suggest prayers but i didn't want to go into religion. Once you ask God to change you, He will.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now That I Have Finally KISSED Her / Is This Not Madness?! Girl Posts Selfie Of Her Boyfriend Sucking Her Bre@st On F / Help! I'm Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend's Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.