Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

A Female Nairalander Needs Your Advice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Female Nairalander Needs Your Advice (1590 Views)

David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice / "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ / She Needs Your Help Now Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Nairalander Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
My advice is to proceed with the wedding if u really care abt him.
Wat assurance do u hv dat d nxt man u marry won't impregnate someone after wedding?
Pls dnt allow one silly mistake 4rm d man deprive u of ur joy.
My wedding is coming up this year n any lady dat goes n get pregnant 4 my hubby is definitely on a long tin cos I wil so marry. Her plans of breaking us apart won't work on me cos I love him dearly n I knw he loves me too n am sure wat happen ws a mistake whch am ready to forgive.
Re: A Female Nairalander Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
Find out if he is married to the lady.

If not, go ahead with your wedding.

Some people cancelled weddings since 2011, nah 2014 dem dey find another person to love. That's how scanty it is locating a partner..

Anytime he is visiting Nigeria, as his wife, join him, then that lady in naija will be the loser...

Don't throw away all your years of emotional investment with one rash decision..

But make sure you scare this man to death that you have cancelled the wedding before you now go ahead.. Get him to sign undertakings based on relating with the other lady..
Re: A Female Nairalander Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
Beazy: Mai questn is...do yO knw Where lindakeji or watever copied et frm?? I don't ave tym to argue wit yO....
Y do u choose 2 b ignorant, if u chekd d link I posted ud c it was from one of her readers. Now I put it to u, whr did d oda syt u copied d story 4rm get dia's from. y dnt u educate ursef bout tinz n dnt limit ursef 2 only d existence of nl. Lindaikeji is a former model whuz got links wif most celebs in nigeria n people in d media biz, dose are d people she gets her gists from. U get dat? Ha blog isn't like nairaland dat makes use of copy n paste gists. Dat babe u callin "or wateva ha name is" has more money dan ur glorified nairaland owner o, so no tink am.
Re: A Female Nairalander Needs Your Advice by Beazy(f): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Y do u choose 2 b ignorant, if u chekd d link I posted ud c it was from one of her readers. Now I put it to u, whr did d oda syt u copied d story 4rm get dia's from. y dnt u educate ursef bout tinz n dnt limit ursef 2 only d existence of nl. Lindaikeji is a former model whuz got links wif most celebs in nigeria n people in d media biz, dose are d people she gets her gists from. U get dat? Ha blog isn't like nairaland dat makes use of copy n paste gists. Dat babe u callin "or wateva ha name is" has more money dan ur glorified nairaland owner o, so no tink am.
sTory foR d qods I say once aqain...iOn ve anY bizness wIt lindakeji or whatever yO kal et..Buh bRoz whYie yO knw Face Ya biZness...y yO deY taKe Paractemol fOr anOda pErson HeaDache...yO qeT tyM sha....gO qet a jOb jO...
Re: A Female Nairalander Needs Your Advice by suwailad(f): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Jakumo: Polygamy is both legal and tolerated in Nigeria, Beazy, thanks in no small part to the Arab religion embraced by many there, so most Nigerian men of all religious persuasions, regard it as a matrimonial right to stray away from their better half for some nookie on the side where the grass appears greener, every once in a while, just to show their drinking buddies that they are still a virile young buck at heart.

If you can arrive at some sort of an "understanding" with your groom-to-be, about the need for him to be, ahem, safe, during all his "consultations" while out in the field, as it were, then there is no reason why you should not enjoy a long and harmonious marriage blessed with brilliant kids.

That'll be ten dollars cash for my free advice. Thanks in advance.

somehow you think you make sense but your brain is so full of weed and smoke infested.you want her to start open marriage when they havent even climbed the altar yet. this guy dey kolo - musiwa part 2
Re: A Female Nairalander Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Beazy: sTory foR d qods I say once aqain...iOn ve anY bizness wIt lindakeji or whatever yO kal et..Buh bRoz whYie yO knw Face Ya biZness...y yO deY taKe Paractemol fOr anOda pErson HeaDache...yO qeT tyM sha....gO qet a jOb jO...
Lol d truth really hurts, guess u paind bout ow much stuff u dnt knw dat I knw, c whuz talkn bout go getn a job, so na u come get job dat goin bout copyn som1's story 2 use 4 ur own benefit? Abeggi n stop d slangy way of talkn wen u dnt evn knw anyfin.

U can get angry n get ignorant all u want, here are tinz u dint knw bout lindaikeji

Linda’s blog is believed to gather a regular sum of N3m every month from adverts from several brands and online ad networks, and this has made her the highest earning blogger in Nigeria today. Indeed, blogging has really fetched her the popularity, and comfort she has dreamed about.

Her blog which receives well over 50,000 visitors each day is a top shot for online advertisers and for others longing to draw web traffic to their sites. It is really funny to know that comments on Linda’s blog can be very controversial and very interesting than the post itself.

She of late obtained an Infinity FX 35 SUV costing over N8 million. A very sweet child to her parents, she acquired a multi-million 5-bedroom duplex for her parents in Surulere, Lagos.

Linda Ikeji at a point started having over 1 million unique visitors each month to her blog when some really controversial stories were posted on her blog, and that brought the much awaited recognition and large income. In August 2012, Linda was described as a success and a case study for the business of blogging by Forbes Africa.

Call me names oweva u lyk bt I knw tinz whch u don't, n dats a plus whch ud neva get, bisi or wateva ur name is lol
Re: A Female Nairalander Needs Your Advice by Beazy(f): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Lol d truth really hurts, guess u paind bout ow much stuff u dnt knw dat I knw, c whuz talkn bout go getn a job, so na u come get job dat goin bout copyn som1's story 2 use 4 ur own benefit? Abeggi n stop d slangy way of talkn wen u dnt evn knw anyfin.

U can get angry n get ignorant all u want, here are tinz u dint knw bout lindaikeji

Linda’s blog is believed to gather a regular sum of N3m every month from adverts from several brands and online ad networks, and this has made her the highest earning blogger in Nigeria today. Indeed, blogging has really fetched her the popularity, and comfort she has dreamed about.

Her blog which receives well over 50,000 visitors each day is a top shot for online advertisers and for others longing to draw web traffic to their sites. It is really funny to know that comments on Linda’s blog can be very controversial and very interesting than the post itself.

She of late obtained an Infinity FX 35 SUV costing over N8 million. A very sweet child to her parents, she acquired a multi-million 5-bedroom duplex for her parents in Surulere, Lagos.

Linda Ikeji at a point started having over 1 million unique visitors each month to her blog when some really controversial stories were posted on her blog, and that brought the much awaited recognition and large income. In August 2012, Linda was described as a success and a case study for the business of blogging by Forbes Africa.

Call me names oweva u lyk bt I knw tinz whch u don't, n dats a plus whch ud neva get, bisi or wateva ur name is lol
hmmm...I can c dhat yO are a qood history writer...Shake My Hands...I don't ave time to exchange words with yO
Re: A Female Nairalander Needs Your Advice by brownlord: 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Demdem: First and foremost, take this thread to the right section.
Over here we strictly discuss Jonathan stupidity in governance.
Goodluck to u.

LMAO.
Re: A Female Nairalander Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Beazy: hmmm...I can c dhat yO are a qood history writer...Shake My Hands...I don't ave time to exchange words with yO
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Woman Rule Nigeria / Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones / Meet Africa's Richest Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.