Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State (26182 Views)

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Lexusgs430: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2014
It's not Lagos state Road, it's federal government Road, or the matter is in court, awaiting adjudication (some of the excuses).
Now Fashola, nah who get this eyesore, in a state you are the Governor of?
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Ty207: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2014
collynzov5: I don't live in Lagos, but I can wager that Ejigbo is inhabited by immigrants from Oshogbo or Ibadan, see how the whole place is messed up.
This statement is not true i leave in ejigbo too....to me ejigbo can be classify into two..the west and the north...what you are seeing here is northest side of ejigbo(Ori-lowo side) why the western side ailegun,ronik side, burkor side etc....though 80% of the roads are bad but is not as dirty as this....70% of people living here are igbo's.

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Ela59: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2014
customized13: kk, i went to ikotun from isolo last week and it was as if that area is in ogun state, the roads are in a sorry state.
spent some hours on that road yesterday.
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by fitzmayowa: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2014
collynzov5: I don't live in Lagos, but I can wager that Ejigbo is inhabited by immigrants from Oshogbo or Ibadan, see how the whole place is messed up.

Are you always this dumb What has the inhabitants got to do with the road....

Your tribal vendetta has clouded your sense of reasoning, may the good Lord deliver you...Amen

4 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2014
yuzedo:
**TEARS TEARS TEARS** grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If Otedola, Aliko or any of my fellow Banana Iceland Chiefs see these roads, he may have heart-attack or even faint. Jesus! Is this Lagos or Purgatory?? grin

grin grin grin grin Dude, where have you been? You just enter banana iceland go hibernate forget all your fans for here? I have missed you soooooo much

Anyway your disciples Andyblaze and Spacegoat have been holding the fort well.

5 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Firefire(m): 11:54am On Aug 11, 2014
yorke1: We can't wait come 2015 to chase Fashola and Tinubu the lion of Bourdillon out of Government house.

That is the spirit…

Unless Lagos State Government declare a State of Emergency on all hinterland roads in Lagos.

APC is a goner in 2015.

Take it or leave it.

5 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2014
Ty207:
This statement is not true i leave in ejigbo too....to me ejigbo can be classify into two..the west and the north...what you are seeing here is northest side of ejigbo(Ori-lowo side) why the western side ailegun,ronik side, burkor side etc....though 80% of the roads bad but is not as dirty as this....70% of people living here are igbo's.
if am not mistaken, ejigbo is oshodi/isolo LGA, which is massively a yoruba neighborhood, infact the whole of oshodi/isolo LGA is a big slum.

5 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2014
Ela59: spent some hours on that road yesterday.
bros no be small thing ooo, that road almost pulled-off the bumper of my car.
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by victorazy(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2014
redcliff: The day i went to ejigbo to visit someone, i did not know that there was this particular road that was never passed in years and i asked someone and he said i could go. If not that i went with an SUV, i think the water would have swallowed the car and its my mother's car.. wetin i for tell am? She said i should go and drop my things in scul and i branch ejigbo i no tell am...i vowed never to go to ejigbo after that day again.. Ejigbo is the kind of place that where you are, you think you are in one remote village in ilesha..its sad really....one of the things i think is the main problem there ia that there is no functional drainage system in the whole of the area.

Tufiakwaa!

Na God save u say u no brk spindle grin u wan form big boy abi grin
U no no say dem no get gov? Lagos govnor was dead
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by akpanikpe(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2014
Chai! Even my so called remote village of badagry sef is 101% better than this one I swear.
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Thomsbuky(m): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
Op where is this Ejigbo? what part of local government in Lagos?
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Thomsbuky: Op where is this Ejigbo? what part of local government in Lagos?
oshodi/isolo LGA
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Firefire(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
akpanikpe: Chai! Even my so called remote village of badagry sef is 101% better than this one I swear.

Where is your village in Badagry that is better than this? Just for my knowledge...

and when last did you visit ?

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
customized13: oshodi/isolo LGA

I thought they were all under alimosho local government.
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by zubby29(m): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
dis is an eyesore,but if u ask me fashola has not done 2 bad in terms of road construction i think dis should brought to his notice
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by anonimi: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
customized13: kk, i went to ikotun from isolo last week and it was as if that area is in ogun state, the roads are in a sorry state.

What do you mean by calling Ogun state
Amunisin (Enslavement) People's Congress, APC is also in charge there with Amosun building narrow bridge for N9 billion shocked shocked

Meanwhile OP thanks a lot for your eReport with pictures o jare. Seeing is believing as we plenty wey our hidden names na Thomas cheesy
Over 15 years of progreTHIEF administrations and some N500 billion annual state budget plus multiple billions of LGA budgets see what we have angry
For those who think this is exclusive to Ejigbo, you are on to a long thing. Roughly 80% of Lagos state is like that: shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Firefire(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2014

See attached the contacts of the Chairman and Vice Chairman for that LG.

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
sandijey:

I thought they were all under alimosho local government.
nope, egbe, ikotun, igando, egeda etc are the alimosho folks, ejigbo ends oshodi/isolo LGA from that axis. alimosho LGA sef is another slum.
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Thomsbuky(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
Thanks Man...
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
Firefire:

See attached the contacts of the Chairman and Vice Chairman for that LG.
lolzzzz, that's what we are seeing in lagos ooooo
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Firefire(m): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
customized13: nope, egbe, ikotun, igando, egeda etc are the alimosho folks, ejigbo ends oshodi/isolo LGA from that axis.

alimosho LGA sef is another slum shocked .

For Alimosho see contact for the Chairman and his vice... SMH

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by sarutobie(m): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
sandijey: To make matters worse all the local government chairmen don't even stay at Ikotun. They abandoned their houses. Most of them stay in lekki. The roads to their houses are not motorable. My friends house at abaranje. The bus stop is called customs street. She told me how local government people came to dig gutter. They told the community that they wanted to do the gutter and the road. You won't believe this ba$tards dug the gutters to go and sell the sand. They totally destroyed the road. They didn't do any gutter nor fix the road. In fact that is what they do in Ikotun right now.you would see big lorries packing the sand. All aided by the local government chairmen.

We need to start stoning this people. We cannot start from the top. If we can start from this local government chairmen they will sit up. We have to hold this people accountable. Every month they just wait for their share of the oil money and share amongst themselves. You need to go to local government offices and see what they do. Many of them don't even come to work. They only come end of the month. Share money and go. What is so hard in doing gutter and fixing the road. Omase o.
oh ho!? it is beginning to sink in, I have been saying it here on Nairaland and everywhere a discourse on these issues are brought up. the LGAs have been getting away with a lot of bullshit in this country. people are always wailing "our leaders" forgetting that the local government chairmen are the closest arm of leadership to the people, it is the local government who actually know the people's plight not the people in aso rock.when they fail the people, there is only little the federal AND state government can do..charity begins at home, until we begin to see the development and progress of this country as a collective duty, only then can we begin to move towards a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Firefire(m): 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
customized13: lolzzzz, that's what we are seeing in lagos ooooo

Firefire:

I said it here many time that Fashola is overhyped and his 2nd Term is a waste and complete disaster.

Virtually all hinterland roads in LAGOS are a mess. Progressive!

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
customized13: bros, not only in ejigbo, go to places like mil12, kosofe, alapere, bariga, ebutemeta, iyana ipaja, agege, oshodi, isolo etc you go see the one wey pass this one.
which part of agege are you talking of?
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Ela59: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
customized13: bros no be small thing ooo, that road almost pulled-off the bumper of my car.
Local government alone can't handle that road, apart from the road your are talking about, there are some interlink roads in lagos that are death trap. There was a day we spent more than 5hrs on that same road, i pity those police nd Lasman that was on duty that very day. Guy, Nigeria need an urgent CHANGE Bad roads evrywhere, high unemployment rate, epileptic power supply and corruption.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
Firefire:

For Alimosho see contact for the Chairman and his vice... SMH
lolzzzz, una no go kill me with laugh, if you go to alimosho LGA you will see helele, that local govt needs to be destroyed.
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by ideee03(f): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
The annoying thing is the Oba of that area has his palace there.

wheredemdey: WOW

DIRT EVERYWHERE

PLS ARE THESE PLACES INHABITED BY HUMAN BEINGS OR JUST ANIMALS??

HOW A SANE HUMAN CAN SURVIVE IN SUCH STINKING ENCLAVE BEATS ME...WHAT IS THIS BIKO?

PLS LASG SHOULD AS A MATTER OF NATIONAL INTEREST HALT THE MIGRATION TO LAGOS OF ALL OSUN, EKITI,OYO INDIGENES HENCEFORTH..SEE HOW THEY ARE POLLUTING THE ENTIRE LAGOS AND PUTTING THE REST OF US AT RISK.
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Ela59: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
yemibayo: which part of agege are you talking of?
Yidi along those rail track.
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Firefire(m): 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
sarutobie:
oh ho!? it is beginning to sink in, I have been saying it here on Nairaland and everywhere a discourse on these issues are brought up. the LGAs have been getting away with a lot of bullshit in this country. people are always wailing "our leaders" forgetting that the local government chairmen are the closest arm of leadership to the people, it is the local government who actually know the people's plight not the people in aso rock.when they fail the people, there is only little the federal AND state government can do..charity begins at home, until we begin to see the development and progress of this country as a collective duty, only then can we begin to move towards a better Nigeria.

Thank you.

I begin to wonder where the LG allocation is going to considering the state of roads and infrastructural amenities in their vicinity.

Another reason LG don’t do anything for their constituency is because they don’t need their votes, they are elected by their party leaders and are

solely responsibly to their gods and not to the masses.

With the era of NO MORE rigging… new dawn has come

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Sunkyphil(m): 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
even ijegun road dat is not up to 15yrs has become something else,just look at igando rd dat was rehabilitated b4 it is still solid.They just wasted money on dat road,APC is a loooser
Re: The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State by Firefire(m): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
customized13: lolzzzz, una no go kill me with laugh, if you go to alimosho LGA you will see helele, that local govt needs to be

destroyed.

DESTROYED shocked

That would be too cruel sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is Campaigning With Dog A New Campaign Strategy By APC?(Photo) / Trending Video Of Extrajudicial Killings By Soldiers Unfortunate, Says FPP / Fani-Kayode: Nigerian Leaders who Worked For UK, US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.