Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones (16969 Views)

FG Draws 3-year Plan For Major Roads In Six Geopolitical Zones / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / FG To Begin 17m Mass Housing In 6 Geopolitical Zones (dailytrust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by optimusprimer(m): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
INEC Press Statement, Be Informed. This is the total number of eligible voters in each Six Geopolitical Zone in Nigeria by INEC

SOUTH EAST:
Abia 1,481,191
Anambra 1,758,220
Enugu 1,301,185
Imo 1,611,715
Ebonyi 876,249
TOTAL = 7,028,560
------------------------------------------------------------------SOUTH WEST:
Lagos 6,247,845
Ogun 1,869,326
Osun 1,293,967
Ondo 1,558,975
Ekiti 750,753
Oyo 2,577,490
TOTAL=14,298,356
------------------------------------------------------------------SOUTH SOUTH:
Edo 1,412;225
Delta 1,900,055
Bayelsa 472,389
Akwa Ibom 1,714,781
RIvers 2,419,057
C/Rivers 1,018,550
TOTAL 8,937,057
------------------------------------------------------------------NORTH CENTRAL:
Benue 1,415,162
Kogi 1,215,405
Kwara 1,115,665
Nassarawa 1,224,206
Niger 721,478
Plateau 1,983,453
TOTAL 7,675,369
------------------------------------------------------------------NORTH EAST:
Adamawa 1,714,860
Bauchi 1,835,562
Borno 2,730,368
Gombe 1,266,993
Taraba 1,308,106
Yobe 1,182,230
TOTAL 10,038,119
------------------------------------------------------------------NORTH WEST:
Jigawa 1,852,698
Kano 5,135,415
Katsina 2,931,668
Kaduna 3,565,762
Kebbi 1,603,468
Sokoto 2,065,508
Zamfara 1,746,024
TOTAL 18,900,543.

http://musicnestradio.com/total-number-of-eligible-voters-in-each-six-geopolitical-zone-in-nigeria-by-inec/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by phe44u(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
jega manipulation,Bornu 2730,368

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by temitemi1(m): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Apc take note so that u won't be givin us any crazy figure later!! GEJ till 2019!!!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Its better for dis country to split dan for buhari to win dis election. Let dose a*boki go to suck dem cow milk, and not dying and killing demselves over oiye

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
PLz 0bserve My Signature #Base0nTrueStory smiley
Wonder-ful I'm 0n Fpcheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by tobtap: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
yeye op..... cheesy grin my bets on APC WINNING....OYA LIKES FOR GMB AND NOTING 4 CLUELESS GEJ

127 Likes

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Its better for dis country to split dan for buhari to win dis election. Let dose a*boki go to suck dem cow milk, and not dying and killing demselves over oiye

Wonderf0ol
u gat a fvckin problem and dat ur fvckin problem,
grow up mah niggah
we not discussin abt cow rearers,
suckad1k and stop typin trash,
straight like dat tongue

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Imoy(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
OP were is ur source?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by optimusprimer(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U can start by moving first Na... Mchew. I doubt if u see beyond ur nose Sha.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by optimusprimer(m): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
Imoy:
OP were is ur source?

Inec is my source.

1 Like

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Desteenee(m): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chai, this is JEGAMATICS o.Borno 2million gini? JEGA haba!

6 Likes

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by optimusprimer(m): 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Apc take note so that u won't be givin us any crazy figure later!! GEJ till 2019!!!

Its u and ur corrupt thieves (since stealing isn't corruption) that should take note.
U guys be acting d role of an opposition party.
Shio

13 Likes

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Imoy(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
optimusprimer:

Inec is my source.

Nairaland look like Inec Headquarters?
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by WisdomFlakes: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
Little wonder why GEJ Is bent on forcing out Jega to pave the way for a stooge who will help him rig.

If I were Jonathan I would panic too coz the two largest geopolitical zones that will decide this election, SW & NW, have already rejected him.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by optimusprimer(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Imoy:

Nairaland look like Inec Headquarters?

Are u that confused?
Be guided o

1 Like

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by akoraye(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
u gat a fvckin problem and dat ur fvckin problem,
grow up mah niggah
we not discussin abt cow rears,
suckad1k tongue

Don't mind that phoolish boy! bye the way, who even allow children to comment here? Seun do something about allowing underaged where matured men and women are!

9 Likes

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by bokohalal(m): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
With no sympathy from the SouthWest as in 2011,coupled with GEJ'S dismal leadership, it is impossible for PDP to win the forthcoming presidential polls baring glaring electoral malpractices that could lead to social and political upheavals.

8 Likes

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by dablazor: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Little wonder why GEJ Is bent on forcing out Jega to pave the way for a stooge who will help him rig.

If I were Jonathan I would panic too coz the two largest geopolitical zones that will decide this election, SW & NW, have already rejected him.
You are not totally right sir, the votes of the SW would be divided, its like this, I have asked around and I discovered only the optimist and the gullible(so to say) are going to be voting for Buhari, the realist of the lot are behind GEJ.
I might be wrong, but I seem to ask most westerners about the elections, and I notice most SW voters above 50 are also behind GEJ.

10 Likes

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by dustmalik: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
dablazor:

You are not totally right sir, the votes of the SW would be divided, its like this, I have asked around and I discovered only the optimist and the gullible(so to say) are going to be voting for Buhari, the realist of the lot are behind GEJ.
I might be wrong, but I seem to ask most westerners about the elections, and I notice most SW voters above 50 are also behind GEJ.
You can keep telling yourself that, until you actually believe it.

17 Likes

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Chukwu94: 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
I pray dis figures are right
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by A7(m): 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
Desteenee:
Chai, this is JEMATICS o.Borno 2million gini? JEGA haba!

You need to visit the north to see things for yourself, you will not ever know if you don't want to know.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by WisdomFlakes: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2015
dablazor:

I am sorry but my experience overwhelmingly contradicts yours. I am Yoruba and I have sampled opinions far and wide even as far as Oyo, Ogun, and Osun and I have not seen any credible evidence that Jonathan would will get beyond 30%, at best.

The animosity against his candidacy in the region was crystalized by the Fuel subsidy removal crisis.

Don't kid yourself into thinking that Jonathan isn't aware of an impending loss, hence why he's toying with the idea of replacing Jega. Those days of cooking up numbers are gone with the introduction of PVCs.

I predict that even the SE will spring surprises for Buhari this time around. Forget the noises bro. Na we dey on ground and we know wassup. No matter how you slice or dice it, GEJ cannot win this election if it's free and fair.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by dablazor: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

I am sorry but my experience overwhelmingly contradicts yours. I am Yoruba and I have sampled opinions far and wide even as far as Oyo, Ogun, and Osun and I have not seen any credible evidence that Jonathan would will get beyond 30%, at best.

The animosity against his candidacy in the region was crystalized by the Fuel subsidy removal crisis.

Don't kid yourself into thinking that Jonathan isn't aware of an impending loss, hence why he's toying with the idea of replacing Jega. Those days of cooking up numbers are gone with the introduction of PVCs.

I predict that even the SE will spring surprises for Buhari this time around. Forget the noises bro. Na we dey on ground and we know wassup. No matter how you slice or dice it, GEJ cannot win this election if it's free and fair.
Hmm ok, like I said; I might be wrong, and you might be right. Just to be clear, I never cooked up my findings and indeed its on that I was able to come to that conclusion. I also have to add, most Westerners that are behind GEJ are quite silent, I notice they barely speak out.. And hey dyou notice most westerners
barely go to the polls? (Modified)
And by the way, 30% is just 20% away from 50%, mathematically speaking that is something if added to the combined Eastern and Southern votes. And also I won't be expecting that much surprises from the South and East.
March 28 is just few weeks away smiley

2 Likes

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
FACT FROM 2011 GENERAL ELECTIONS

------------------------ GEJ ----------- GMB

SOUTHWEST - 2,786, 417--------- 321,609
NORTH CENTRAL - 3,123,126--- 1,612,999
NORTHWEST - 3,395,724 -------- 6,453,437

Fast forward to 2015.
The GMB camp knew quite well that they might loose the SOUTH(EAST, WEST AND SOUTH) so they did what a very sensibly intelligent team would do.

What?
They've mobilized massive voters turn out in their "HOT SPOT" - NORTH WEST.

18.9 MILLION REGISTERED VOTERS shocked shocked

BUT THE JONATHAN CAMP NO GET SENSE AT ALL undecided

Add all the registered Voters in SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH and they still won't add up.

Jonathan should please not dare think of SOUTH WEST!

He barely won in 2011, he's fallen out of favor here Walahi. If there's anything I'm sure off, it's GEJ not winning SW(OGUN and OSUN will vote BUHARI.....that one, I'm more than very sure of)

My advice to all GEJ supporters, please Campaign for him silently because the embarrassment you will receive come March 28 will be outrageous!

Long live GMB
Long live Obodo Nigeria.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
With this simple analysis, Buhari is going to win with a very wide margin.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by DelePhd: 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
I saw this breakdown few days ago on Channels tv but it should be noted that some of these people are yet to get their PVCs.
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by WisdomFlakes: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
dablazor:

Hmm ok, like I said; I might be wrong, and you might be right. Just to be clear, I never cooked up my findings and indeed its on that I was able to come to that conclusion. I also have to add, most Westerners that are behind GEJ are quite silent, I notice they barely speak out.. And hey dyou notice most westerners
barely go to the polls? (Modified)
And by the way, 30% is just 20% away from 50%, mathematically speaking that is something if added to the combined Eastern and Southern votes. And also I won't be expecting that much surprises from the South and East.
March 28 is just few weeks away smiley

Yes, March 28 is just few weeks away, let's just hope Jonathan will allow the elections to hold this time around. No hanky panky, pls.

8 Likes

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by henryangelo: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

It pleases me to remind you that their have never been a free and fair election in the whole wide world even in America
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by WisdomFlakes: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
henryangelo:

It pleases me to remind you that their have never been a free and fair election in the whole wide world even in America

Meaning??

2 Likes

Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by dablazor: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Yes, March 28 is just few weeks away, let's just hope Jonathan will allow the elections to hold this time around. No hanky panky, pls.
Yeah, we can only hope for a peaceful conduct.
Re: List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by mu2sa2: 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
What matters is not the number of registered voters but pvc collection rate. The northern zones have high pvc collection and the voter turnout is always very high there.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Forced Me To Pay N40m For My Release – Detained Air Force Chief / Ajimobi Visits Family Of Gedion Aremu Who Was Murdered By Thugs In Ibadan - Pics / Lagos, Osun, Cross River’s Debts Exceed Revenues By Over 480% - FRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.