Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? (2475 Views)

That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President / See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) / Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by ElFenomeno1: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
customized13: I don't hate GEJ, he's a man of integrity who believes in a levelled play ground for everybody.

Level play ground for everybody?!

What planet are you typing from?!

Drongo!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
TUMIC:
Customized 13 times lie, i will be monitoring your posts now. PDP decivers
i don give you the job ASAP
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Level play ground for everybody?!

What planet are you typing from?!

Drongo!
am in nigeria, any problem?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by lyntiffany(f): 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
TUMIC: By the way is it a crime to hate somebody you don`t like.
if you dislike someone, you avoid the person or the things that has to do with he or she but when you hate there is every tendency that if you loose it towards the person you can kill he or she.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
Demdem:

Insincerefool, mind ur business.
Demdemumu, speak for yourself. Who made you the spokesperson for "Nigerians"?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Demdem(m): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Demdemumu, speak for yourself. Who made you the spokesperson for "Nigerians"?

Insincerefool, so u are right?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Demdem: Nigerians don't hate Jonathan, they only hate the foolishness and stupidity he brings to governance.
He isnt the Genesis of Nigerias problem, he was elected and currently being paid handsomely to fix them but the fool is doing otherwise. All what Nigerians are asking for is accountability but the otuokpe drunkard do not care.
Where was your equally clueless father when GEJ got elected in his steadcheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Demdem(m): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
blizard44: Where was your equally clueless father when GEJ got elected in his steadcheesy

What does ur cursed father gat to do with Jonathan idiocy? Abegi carry ur curse away from this thread. grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by ChrisOD: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
I am a Nigerian I do not hate the president. So speak for yourself.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Demdem:

What does ur cursed father gat to do with Jonathan idiocy? Abegi carry ur curse away from this thread. grin
cheesycheesy

It aint your fault. You're even oblivious of the whole thing,...Just kill yourself by yourself....
Goodluck Johnny is a far cry from your problems......

Go see a traditionalist - frustration runs in your blood!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Evathyst(f): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
blizard44: cheesycheesy

It aint your fault. You're even oblivious of the whole thing,...Just kill yourself by yourself....

wil u shut d fvck up nd speak lyk a rational being 4 once? 4 a presidency, inherently not gifted with a faculty of discernment. It's real enemies are d rich swathe of commissioned nd non commissioned courtiers, gossips, idlers, meal time jokers, petty lickspittles, ethnic denizens, mercenary activists, among a Legion of standpatters lyk urself. Our President isn't jst clueless, He is an embodiment of cluelessness. Quote me nd contract free ebola for u nd ur family. Offer last while stock valid! grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
Evathyst: wil u shut d fvck up nd speak lyk a rational being 4 once?

Sorry mistress, no words to waste on dafts and blockheads.

Kindly quote me when you've mastered your spellings.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by deeobserver209(m): 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
First of all Not all Nigerians hate him. Those who hate him are none other but APC/supporters of APC members who believe they're better than everyone else but worse than the Devil himself. They hate anything good. Maybe that's why the hate Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Evathyst(f): 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
blizard44:

Sorry mistress, no words to waste on dafts and blockheads.

Kindly quote me when you've mastered your spellings.
U jst wrote lyk one who is suffering 4rm d greatest poverty of sense. How does using slang words or shortening one's words to save tym amount to ignorance of d language? By lyk analogy, U'r jst lyk d presidency u'r trying so hard to defend; Bunch of retards! Go fvck urself!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Demdem(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
blizard44: cheesycheesy

Fool, i gat no problem. U fools that suck Jonathan cocck perpetually are the real problem.
How is ur cursed father doing?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by TUMIC(m): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
ALL I KNOW IS THAT ONE DAY THIS IGNORAMUS J.E.G WILL VACATE THE SIT FOR ANOTHER JOKER.
NIGERIANS WHAT DID WE DID TO WARRANT THIS SUFFERING AND HELL FROM CLUELESS RULERS.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by lagdmark(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
The question is why the northern Muslims hate their President. Nigerians generally don't hate anyone.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
The name Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a personification of everything retrogressive,clueless,divisive and a patent failure of a President.....i have never believed that any good thing can come out of PDP ab initio hence GEJ is living to the true characteristics of the failure that PDP as a party have been on our collective psyche since 1999

But to say i hate him is a 'no no' yet i detest his dour,dull,snail-like attitude and blame-churning mannerism

Nigeria deserves better than this average man of a President QED

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by omenka(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Demdem: Nigerians don't hate Jonathan, they only hate the foolishness and stupidity he brings to governance.
He isnt the Genesis of Nigerias problem, he was elected and currently being paid handsomely to fix them but the fool is doing otherwise. All what Nigerians are asking for is accountability but the otuokpe drunkard does not give a damn.
Fixed.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by tit(f): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
I hate am gan gan!
how can only him be at the top?
him get two heads?
He has to shift for me.
I need to be the boss woman too.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by chimerase2: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
I don't hate him at all
But one of the policy he made dat affected ma mins3 was that yeye fuel subsidy
Is only some of the northerners and few south west that hate him
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Canme4u(m): 1:16am On Oct 13, 2014
Demdem:

Jonathan has always been useless since his bayelsa days when the fool did absolutely nothing as governor despite being given huge resources for less than 2 million inhabitants.
Fate made him become president and Nigerians gave him the benefits of doubts at the initial stage hoping that he will take a different path this time around however they were proven wrong when it was revealed that the fool led in the eating of approximately a billion naira worth of food in a financial year year in the midst of abject poverty.
Nigerians now realised that Jonathan simply isn't different from the status quo we have always had
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Ediskcab(m): 2:32am On Oct 13, 2014
phoneport:
Am perplexed and vexed at how Nigerians reason, behave and even talk offline and online. Expecially on social media platform like facebook, twitter, and forums like Nairaland, and I still do not know the reason behined all the beefing, hate, death treats, cursing, and even senseless insult at G.E.J.
His he the author or genesis of Nigeria`s nemesis?
Dumbest question. Was he voted to feed fat on our budget? We voted him to solve Nigeria's problems not aggravate them.

Why do frustrated Nigerians always vent their anger on G.E.J?
Is he responsible for NEPA turned PHCN, Bad roads, Boko Haram, Corruption, Militancy, etc.

Your parents as Nigerians must be frustrated too hence you generalisation.
That you have uninterrupted power supply in your gra does not mean every other Nigerian does. As for the bad roads, take a ride twice in a week along lokoja-okene road and u'll find out how many ppl die on that road due to the badroad.

Why do Nigerians hate Jonathan so much?
Who among us is "A Righteous Man"?

Finally, we don't hate Jonathan bur his stupidity and cluelessness. Afterall i voted for him in 2011, though out sentiments rather than objectivity.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 13, 2014
Yet u never asked urself why the same people that 'hate' him voted him as their president? Will you vote for someone you hate?
If the same people that voted him in 2011 now 'hate' him, then thr is something wrong with him. Simply, he has let them down. He has let down the masses with many of his 'I dont give a damn' attitude.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by dat9jaguy(m): 6:24am On Oct 13, 2014
madamoringo:

DemDem...I have no idea who you are but I am pleased there are still people like you, and I am sure there are more only that the forces of retrogression and crass mendacity is being pushed on Nigerians so aggressively! I am certain you must be one brilliant chap, and I know there are many like you. I hope you never tire, because a post here and there, does a lot for everyone when everyone of us does exactly that! The plan of the current ruiners of Nigeria is to drown out the voice of people like you, and overtake you with lies, put you off so much you don't even bother to speak again! Please continue and I myself, though I am not even in Nigeria, though I have people close to the same useless PDP in power, though the retardeenic GEJ just gallivanted with the people I am talking about in the recent Osun election, they are a fraud! Continue and more power to your voice and our collective voices!

Nice one there.I agree and support you,there must be a breath of fresh air come next elections.Cheers.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by celeron40(m): 6:59am On Oct 13, 2014
lagdmark:
The question is why the northern Muslims hate their President. Nigerians generally don't hate anyone.
Northern muslims? Where do you live? Mars? I am neither a muslim nor a northerner..Yet I REGRET voting that man..Utterly useless dude..In developed countries, he would be a gardner or something...Lazy, unintelligent, indecisive and utterly corrupt.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
I am also a Nigerian and I love my president. So your question is wrong. The right question should have been why do SOME Nigerians hate their president.

Meanwhile, in my opinion, the few Nigerians that hate our president are ethnic champions and bigots or political jobbers.
Everyone knows you are the number one political jobber here.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 13, 2014
PassingShot:

Surprisingly I find you funny.

Anyway, keep to your style if it suits you.
I find it hard to know what your business is with the kinds of words someone uses to describe the president.

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Surprising Things A Flight Attendant Can't Do For You / Trekking Man: Hasheem Who Is Trekking For The Hope Of Nigeria, Now In Lapai / Funny But Can I Borrow From My Pension Fund Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.