Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. (5817 Views)

Claim that PDP Responsible for 16 Years Of Ruins - Very Logical / Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years / Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2014
egift:

Barcanista is one of my favorite pals on Nairaland. Even when we disagree, we are still best of buddies. Though I do not know why he was make so much effort to claim that critism of Mr. President is his tribe when I never said so. If someone else that supports APC said it, I had expected he take it up with him.

And I apologies if I said anything out of place. As I said, Jonathan is a Nigerian and that is all I see. Long live "Nairaland"!
bro no offense really. Sorry for my outburst (maybe unnecessary outburst). The present political structure of seeing things from tribal/cultural angle may have influenced my interpretation of your statement/picture!!! Brother 4 Life!!!

APC!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by Longeria(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In the spirit of sportsmanship, I congratulate APC, their candidate, His Excellency Rauf Aregbesola, the President, INEC for a successful election.
Big congrats goes to management of nairaland for working against post election crash, to all my nairaland friends and foes, MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL till we meet again after my one week absence from nairaland starting from 12 midnight tonight. THANKS.

PhockPhockman.
But you failed to mention the reason for your self imposed one week BAN.
I miss you.
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by mstik(f): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
This is a violation of rule no. 10....
Why you use my dp na? tongue grin
PhockPhockMan: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In the spirit of sportsmanship, I congratulate APC, their candidate, His Excellency Rauf Aregbesola, the President, INEC for a successful election.
Big congrats goes to management of nairaland for working against post election crash, to all my nairaland friends and foes, MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL till we meet again after my one week absence from nairaland starting from 12 midnight tonight. THANKS.

PhockPhockman.
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by Longeria(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
@mstik, Are you the lady hanging up there? How did you survived. Or I'm I talking to a ghost.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by mstik(f): 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lol
I put dat ram dere
Longeria: @mstik, Are you the lady hanging up there? How did you survived. Or I'm I talking to a ghost.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 2:21am On Aug 19, 2014
I'm back.

To God be the glory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Fate Of Those Sacked Bankers Who Voted Against GEJ? / IBB's Leg Allegedly Amputated! / Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.