Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. (5823 Views)

Claim that PDP Responsible for 16 Years Of Ruins - Very Logical / Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years / Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by hardbody: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
egift: [img]http://3.bp..com/-W3HiDMHawT8/UpbDMvTAuMI/AAAAAAAAyiE/0XQHtIWOEso/s1600/Jonathan+drinking.jpg[/img]

There is nothing wrong with fishermen, sailors, canoe-makers or even zoologists to embrace the bottle - but when in the presence of 7 people and you are the only one doing the drinking - it attracts attention and make it seem you are the only one loving or embracing the bottle the most.

I may be wrong on the volume of love (but I hope you are seeing what am seeing? grin )

If there is only one glass, then only one man can drink at a time. If seven pictures were shown of that gathering, we would see each man raising same glass at a point in time. It is not rocket science, and i am not a fan of the Otuoke man, or any other politifcian for that matter. I dont even know the political parties we have in Nigeria and who is where or representing what. It saves me a lot of stress.

1 Like

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by egift(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
hardbody: If there is only one glass, then only one man can drink at a time. If seven pictures were shown of that gathering, we would see each man raising same glass at a point in time. It is not rocket science, and i am not a fan of the Otuoke man, or any other politifcian for that matter. I dont even know the political parties we have in Nigeria and who is where or representing what. It saves me a lot of stress.

The bold is very funny. Everyone drinking with the same cup. Even Holy Communion is not a one cup system grin grin grin

(Please can some try another spin - this is hilarious)
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by hardbody: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
egift:

The bold is very funny. Everyone drinking with the same cup. Even Holy Communion is not a one cup system grin grin grin

(Please can some try another spin - this is hilarious)

Bros, i know you more than this, take my advise, concentrate more on webpage development which is where i think your forte lies. Leave out this small talks that won't add butter to your bread. My candid advise.

2 Likes

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by egift(m): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
hardbody: Bros, i know you more than this, take my advise, concentrate more on webpage development which is where i think your forte lies. Leave out this small talks that won't add butter to your bread. My candid advise.

I agree. Nigerian Political space has a hilarious inclination. All the best bro.
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
egift:

Your username says a lot about your cognitive disposition. BTW, I do not operate a mental clinic. Do as your colleague where they get their medication. Get well soon and may the peace of the Lord, find its way into your padlocked concrete heart. Say Amen.
You need deliverance, I can help you.
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by egift(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
PhockPhockMan: You need deliverance, I can help you.
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
tuasefemi: Kai! You nor try o, see how you don raise d exiting spirit of 'people of the other side'...only to be disappointed cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: was that supposed to ridicule the Ijaw nation? Dude you can abuse Jonathan all you want but using pix that depicts Ijaw traditional "get together" is unacceptable.
That was reason the I was wondering the actual state of your mental health when you said that you're declaring for APC, when in actual fact is that their major aim of congregating is to pocket Ijaw land and it resources. I pity you.

1 Like

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
omenka: You agree then that he's a drunk?? cheesycheesy
Only if you will agree that Tinubu is a drug addict.

1 Like

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
PhockPhockMan: That was reason the I was wondering the actual state of your mental health when you said that you're declaring for APC, when in actual fact is that their major aim of congregating is to pocket Ijaw land and it resources. I pity you.
I observeÐ that some people hate everything about Jonathan. From his family to his tribe, to his personality, his dressing style(which I'm really proud of), his profession, his friends, everything. It sucks! Some even wish he fails... Í dnt play such politics. Opposition shdnt mean hate. I may frown at some of his policies and even abuse his style but there's a line I won't cross. Beside opposition shd wish the ruling party well if they want to be rulers. Not bad belle
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
tit: You see that guy up there in that picture?
That is a good APC member.
Hmmm.
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by suwailad(f): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
egift:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-W3HiDMHawT8/UpbDMvTAuMI/AAAAAAAAyiE/0XQHtIWOEso/s1600/Jonathan+drinking.jpg[/img]
7 people in the room and only one man is drinking the liquor (one glass on the table) shocked

You mean you are insulting the Commander of the federal republic of palm wine, ogogoro, one shot, man power, clean mouth, cast and die, gburantashi, and black water. you must receive your ban

1 Like

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
hardbody:

If there is only one glass, then only one man can drink at a time. If seven pictures were shown of that gathering, we would see each man raising same glass at a point in time. It is not rocket science, and i am not a fan of the Otuoke man, or any other politifcian for that matter. I dont even know the political parties we have in Nigeria and who is where or representing what. It saves me a lot of stress.
yu de mind dat fool? Just dat I no get him tym
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by suwailad(f): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
PhockPhockMan: You need deliverance, I can help you.

is this displaced frustration? stop weed, and stop olosho things. do you have a job sef?

1 Like

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
suwailad:

is this displaced frustration? stop weed, and stop olosho things. do you have a job sef?
I've noticed your existence, now, go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by egift(m): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
suwailad: You mean you are insulting the Commander of the federal republic of palm wine, ogogoro, one shot, man power, clean mouth, cast and die, gburantashi, and black water. you must receive your ban

You skipped liquor, akpuru achia, ibuo 5, chekpe, sapele water, etc grin grin grin
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by suwailad(f): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
egift:

You skipped liquor, akpuru achia, ibuo 5, chekpe, sapele water, etc grin grin grin

chaiiii diaris gooduuuoo, it be like you be confirmed pro. Did you learn from GEJ? abi that drunkard aura is flowing over you? please reject it in Jesus name,but sapele water that one sweet die. akpuru achia grin which one be that? guess i'll have to call aso rock for clarification. ibuo 5, ol boy, you don travel, grin

1 Like

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
suwailad:

chaiiii diaris gooduuuoo, it be like you be confirmed pro. Did you learn from GEJ? abi that drunkard aura is flowing over you? please reject it in Jesus name,but sapele water that one sweet die. akpuru achia grin which one be that? guess i'll have to call aso rock for clarification. ibuo 5, ol boy, you don travel, grin
Mtcheeeeewww.
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Good bye till this time next week after I've served my imposed ban. GOD BLESS.

[quote author=egift][/quote]fuckluv(f),Obikes(m),jeron1(m),flipstyle(m),drfk001,lightheart(m),egift(m),JideJamez(m),vandersave,musaajebor(m),vislabraye(m),camcor(m),Blakjewelry(m),Blawyer,Dammy68,wiseguy(m),ikanason(m),easiaq,Sobolev,kollyso(m),UnknownT,Jazzzman(m),kola639,valmunich(m),magnetik(m),twosquare,Edmanpumpin(m),Autolord,flint59(m),kunlevski003(m),T4taiwo(m),Goovo,CosmicSensation(m),ohiza,akereconfi,Kollinzmuhy(m),DANADAMS,fajesito,pussyeater,michaelebuka,bokoslayer,famousurch(m),Teeneyo(m),Eyop,Asalyn,crunchyg(m),blueblood1(m),EMILO2STAY(m),Okworigeorge(m),lakeyside025,pharmson22,lescey(m),Drpain,emmy02(m),gists,ocmorale,jt2010,docadams,iconize(m),doctokwus,Iykopee(m),mickyarams,Afoskalex(m),BigBen10(m),promixdavinci(m),emerem,barcanista(m),NwaNimo1(m),Tawis06(m),Chinaimporter,prico(f),NgeneUkwenu(f),oduastates,futurewise11(m),misterjosh(m),teskyg,Kabikala(m),citizenY(m),oskopy,Aderiade(m),ayodiya,Eboh4z,Fant(m),tmanuelle,etcme,FearGodinall,saolab,BanditC,okotv(m),srone(m),eaglechild,Nafiumaiqafiya(m),enigmaotr(m),ismailadoke,KiksAsso,ruffplay,havilahmax(m),joeluv,Nuzo1(m),isi4,tollytexy(m),engrshakespeare,gbrown(m),kenod(m),megacity,ZKOSOSO(m),sexybol(m),Soyedele1(m),TheIROKO(m),lilsmart,oluchy(f),BLS1,ZACHIE,snowytee(m),Hkana,kingenry(m),chimaujoatuonu(m),Ewedusoup(m),ChrisOD,zonax(m),jedisco(m),Abconcepts,fx45(m),femo1000(m),Seaen(m),Stbillion,Smily202(m),IamforGod,EasternLeopard,uzokingn,sindyko(m),pankere(m),christejames(m),thegoodson,eleojo23,AnyAndy,Ayekotoo,Funpeter(m),Gbawe,ThankGodEdeh(m),vedd,texaco1,ResourceMan(m),MMM3JakeVenom,ndsmartt(m),spyder880(m),papadenzel(m),daroz(m),Johannah,atlwireles,jayedu108,Zeinymira(f),Donmarshal11,elvisimeh(m),derbywarls,chukwudi44(m),imag5(m),Itoroetti(m),topeayan,MORNDEW(m),RaphaelCollinsidemudiaya(m),EzzyIzzy,mojounited(m),alizenbohr,axeman10(m),albertfish,firstEVA(f),interloper(m),Nickonomakaveli(m),Stephenem(m),Sukosam(m),Olekumaster(m),londoner,akthedream(m),momove4real25,iamsegsy(m),tensazangetsu,Samola1(m),Abudgame(m),Idrismusty97(m),delpee(f),zeemo2007,ibrahym47(m),Ikology(m),mozinta,Lovelyboy007,Aitee1(f),foyeks2001(f),lilprinze,akinzyakin(m),unpredictedone(m),NeuroBoss(m),mazeltov(m),Samchelsea(m),sadeeq0705,walescounis(m),collinsJn(m),Elcapo(m),amzee(m),femijck(m),ogazi007(m),XtremelyCoded(m),pressplay55,Plus10(m),Krestjossy(m),passwelle(m),gbajike(m),BekeeBuAgbara,sizzlers(m),oglad4,oluwaseyi2008(m),Scaryjune,serty1,akymme(m),Nationsdaddy,finofaya,rightym(m),njokusboy(m),menesheh,mamasy,1miccza,opendo21(m),meforyou1(m),Johnnyessence,bravozulu,fewj(m),Jummygal,toluk,Torduetee,Darejo(m),poiZon,manny4life(m),Abiriba1stson,Rinzman,MahatmaGhandi,jamilkb(m),deeobserver209(m),say4gunit(m),davitogreat,Pita99(m),AYODEJI94(m),sparkleboy(m),android666,calebo101(m),mayorall(m),monechuks,Nobleval,idupaul,priscaoge(f),Oluseunban(m),BuddahMonk(m)

1 Like

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by priscaoge(f): 12:03am On Aug 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Good bye till this time next week after I've served my imposed ban. GOD BLESS.

fuckluv(f),Obikes(m),jeron1(m),flipstyle(m),drfk001,lightheart(m),egift(m),JideJamez(m),vandersave,musaajebor(m),vislabraye(m),camcor(m),Blakjewelry(m),Blawyer,Dammy68,wiseguy(m),ikanason(m),easiaq,Sobolev,kollyso(m),UnknownT,Jazzzman(m),kola639,valmunich(m),magnetik(m),twosquare,Edmanpumpin(m),Autolord,flint59(m),kunlevski003(m),T4taiwo(m),Goovo,CosmicSensation(m),ohiza,akereconfi,Kollinzmuhy(m),DANADAMS,fajesito,pussyeater,michaelebuka,bokoslayer,famousurch(m),Teeneyo(m),Eyop,Asalyn,crunchyg(m),blueblood1(m),EMILO2STAY(m),Okworigeorge(m),lakeyside025,pharmson22,lescey(m),Drpain,emmy02(m),gists,ocmorale,jt2010,docadams,iconize(m),doctokwus,Iykopee(m),mickyarams,Afoskalex(m),BigBen10(m),promixdavinci(m),emerem,barcanista(m),NwaNimo1(m),Tawis06(m),Chinaimporter,prico(f),NgeneUkwenu(f),oduastates,futurewise11(m),misterjosh(m),teskyg,Kabikala(m),citizenY(m),oskopy,Aderiade(m),ayodiya,Eboh4z,Fant(m),tmanuelle,etcme,FearGodinall,saolab,BanditC,okotv(m),srone(m),eaglechild,Nafiumaiqafiya(m),enigmaotr(m),ismailadoke,KiksAsso,ruffplay,havilahmax(m),joeluv,Nuzo1(m),isi4,tollytexy(m),engrshakespeare,gbrown(m),kenod(m),megacity,ZKOSOSO(m),sexybol(m),Soyedele1(m),TheIROKO(m),lilsmart,oluchy(f),BLS1,ZACHIE,snowytee(m),Hkana,kingenry(m),chimaujoatuonu(m),Ewedusoup(m),ChrisOD,zonax(m),jedisco(m),Abconcepts,fx45(m),femo1000(m),Seaen(m),Stbillion,Smily202(m),IamforGod,EasternLeopard,uzokingn,sindyko(m),pankere(m),christejames(m),thegoodson,eleojo23,AnyAndy,Ayekotoo,Funpeter(m),Gbawe,ThankGodEdeh(m),vedd,texaco1,ResourceMan(m),MMM3JakeVenom,ndsmartt(m),spyder880(m),papadenzel(m),daroz(m),Johannah,atlwireles,jayedu108,Zeinymira(f),Donmarshal11,elvisimeh(m),derbywarls,chukwudi44(m),imag5(m),Itoroetti(m),topeayan,MORNDEW(m),RaphaelCollinsidemudiaya(m),EzzyIzzy,mojounited(m),alizenbohr,axeman10(m),albertfish,firstEVA(f),interloper(m),Nickonomakaveli(m),Stephenem(m),Sukosam(m),Olekumaster(m),londoner,akthedream(m),momove4real25,iamsegsy(m),tensazangetsu,Samola1(m),Abudgame(m),Idrismusty97(m),delpee(f),zeemo2007,ibrahym47(m),Ikology(m),mozinta,Lovelyboy007,Aitee1(f),foyeks2001(f),lilprinze,akinzyakin(m),unpredictedone(m),NeuroBoss(m),mazeltov(m),Samchelsea(m),sadeeq0705,walescounis(m),collinsJn(m),Elcapo(m),amzee(m),femijck(m),ogazi007(m),XtremelyCoded(m),pressplay55,Plus10(m),Krestjossy(m),passwelle(m),gbajike(m),BekeeBuAgbara,sizzlers(m),oglad4,oluwaseyi2008(m),Scaryjune,serty1,akymme(m),Nationsdaddy,finofaya,rightym(m),njokusboy(m),menesheh,mamasy,1miccza,opendo21(m),meforyou1(m),Johnnyessence,bravozulu,fewj(m),Jummygal,toluk,Torduetee,Darejo(m),poiZon,manny4life(m),Abiriba1stson,Rinzman,MahatmaGhandi,jamilkb(m),deeobserver209(m),say4gunit(m),davitogreat,Pita99(m),AYODEJI94(m),sparkleboy(m),android666,calebo101(m),mayorall(m),monechuks,Nobleval,idupaul,priscaoge(f),Oluseunban(m),BuddahMonk(m)
And u should be banned for life for this quote undecided
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 12, 2014
priscaoge:
and you deserve a ban for quoting him! Don't you dare mention me again! I saw his mention but ignored him.
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by priscaoge(f): 12:16am On Aug 12, 2014
Nobleval: and you deserve a ban for quoting him! Don't you dare mention me again! I saw his mention but ignored him.
Now I believe that kids are on NL! Grow up son

1 Like

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 12, 2014
priscaoge:
Now I believe that kids are on NL! Grow up son
Okay "Mum". smiley
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by mrborntodoit: 12:38am On Aug 12, 2014
egift:

So we are have a discussion, you are looking for those that will fight me. With the way you are throwing abuse and displaying anger, it seems you may have been exploited by those who looked after you.

As for the PDP, Nigerians have lost hope in them. "No matter how long you queue behind a broken vehicle, you will not move forward"

The broken vehicle is your dear AGbero Peoples Congress, you have sworn to queue behind it and that's why you are not moving.

I'm voting for GEJ because PDP can no longer control him, even your APC must know grin
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by vedd: 12:48am On Aug 12, 2014
egift: [s][/s]
Make your peace with barcanista, pls!
Progressives need a united voice, and it's unwise to divide the house with such trivialities.

Gracias!

1 Like

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by mrjangaweed: 12:51am On Aug 12, 2014
egift: It only takes being very Mad to become a PDP supporter. The other two requirements include leaving your senses behind and being very corrupt. One you accomplish these 3 requirements, you will have a well-placed position in the Coven of the Claws grin

I congratulate my very good friend PhockPhockman on his support for the Loosing Omisore. See you on Valentine 2015 - it is Buhari/Fashola on over-drive.

To God be the glory!

And it takes a nonentity nincompoo vulture to be in APC

Thunder wipe your asSs isha Allah

1 Like

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by mrjangaweed: 12:53am On Aug 12, 2014
egift:

PDP Children of Anger - Boko Haram Suspects
tongue tongue tongue tongue

Foolish bastards

1 Like

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by mrjangaweed: 12:56am On Aug 12, 2014
egift: [img]http://3.bp..com/-W3HiDMHawT8/UpbDMvTAuMI/AAAAAAAAyiE/0XQHtIWOEso/s1600/Jonathan+drinking.jpg[/img]

There is nothing wrong with fishermen, sailors, canoe-makers or even zoologists to embrace the bottle - but when in the presence of 7 people and you are the only one doing the drinking - it attracts attention and make it seem you are the only one loving or embracing the bottle the most.

I may be wrong on the volume of love (but I hope you are seeing what am seeing? grin )

May wolf blaster your idiotic mothers head

Amin

1 Like

Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 12, 2014
vedd:
Progressives need a united voice, and it's unwise to divide the house with such trivialities.

Gracias!
you av spoken well bro. Politics of hatred will not make opposition wrestle power from the incumbent. If APC can't show civility and maturity, but instead display sheer hate people will not only vote 4 pdp but campaign against APÇ in the spirit of "the lesser evil of the two".
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by 1miccza: 5:24am On Aug 12, 2014
priscaoge:

He's saying goodbye for a week
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by poiZon: 6:40am On Aug 12, 2014
priscaoge:

go ahead
Re: TRAGEDY ;APC Supporter Hanged Himself On Tree After Joked That PDP Won. Picture. by egift(m): 6:48am On Aug 12, 2014
barcanista: you av spoken well bro. Politics of hatred will not make opposition wrestle power from the incumbent. If APC can't show civility and maturity, but instead display sheer hate people will not only vote 4 pdp but campaign against APÇ in the spirit of "the lesser evil of the two".

vedd:

Gracias!

Barcanista is one of my favorite pals on Nairaland. Even when we disagree, we are still best of buddies. Though I do not know why he was make so much effort to claim that critism of Mr. President is his tribe when I never said so. If someone else that supports APC said it, I had expected he take it up with him.

And I apologies if I said anything out of place. As I said, Jonathan is a Nigerian and that is all I see. Long live "Nairaland"!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Facts About Governor Oshiomole In Pictures / At This Point Only God Can Save Buhari – Dogara / Niger Delta Group Tackles Buhari Over Nigeria’s Worsening Economic Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.