Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Aregbesola's Thank You Rally In Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola's Thank You Rally In Pix (1398 Views)

Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / What To Do On The Day Of Election At The Polling Unit In Pix / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola's Thank You Rally In Pix by nokingasgod: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
note the security men's disposition as well

Re: Aregbesola's Thank You Rally In Pix by nokingasgod: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
nokingasgod: note the security men's disposition as well

Re: Aregbesola's Thank You Rally In Pix by nokingasgod: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=nokingasgod][/quote]

Re: Aregbesola's Thank You Rally In Pix by atlwireles: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
Did I see security officers with Aregbe's victory sign? Are these the same ones that came militarize Osun. APC make una fear God. grin grin
Re: Aregbesola's Thank You Rally In Pix by BishopMagic: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
Brooms Brooms everywhere

but no man wan sweep

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola's Thank You Rally In Pix by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
see poverty evrywhere, na wa oooo
Re: Aregbesola's Thank You Rally In Pix by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
lol @ NPF. Aregbesola should not disappoint this people o.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Thank You Rally In Pix by PaulJohn1: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
atlwireles: Did I see security officers with Aregbe's victory sign? Are these the same ones that came militarize Osun. APC make una fear good. grin grin

Those are the normal ones of the 5K the state has originally. Those brought to the state have been packing since yesterday. Passed by their trucks and vans in Ondo on my way to Benin this morning.
Re: Aregbesola's Thank You Rally In Pix by PaulJohn1: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Obiagelli: lol @ NPF. Aregbesola should not disappoint this people o.

He must not. The love the people of Oshogbo particularly have for him is different.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Thank You Rally In Pix by egift(m): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
When the Righteous is on the throne, the people rejoice.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Thank You Rally In Pix by eaglechild: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
This man na confirmed tout.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Thank You Rally In Pix by lakpalakpa: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
atlwireles: Did I see security officers with Aregbe's victory sign? Are these the same ones that came militarize Osun. APC make una fear God. grin grin

Nonsense, Jona-daft‘s masked animals left as soon as the smell of defeat hit them..

The ones we see here are the normal officers responsible for law and order in the state of Osun..

grin

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Thank You Rally In Pix by atlwireles: 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Nonsense, Jona-daft‘s masked animals left as soon as the smell of defeat hit them..

The ones we see here are the normal officers responsible for law and order in the state of Osun..

grin

Why do you make too much noise about nothing? Your propaganda gave you 400,000 votes in Osun. Maybe you wanted us to have another 1983 election or another 2007 free for all.
Re: Aregbesola's Thank You Rally In Pix by omenka(m): 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
customized13: see poverty evrywhere, na wa oooo
See heart attack in the making. Na wa oo!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Thank You Rally In Pix by RockMaxi: 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
As far as I'm concerned Omisore tested his popularity as far as Osun's Politics is concerned. He made a mistake contesting against the People's choice.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Thank You Rally In Pix by gebest: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
APC JOOR, AREGBESOLA JARREE.
Re: Aregbesola's Thank You Rally In Pix by diamondpaul(m): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
The ppeo should be prepared to eat broom as usual. Cause when I look around apc na broom I dey see nothing else..
Re: Aregbesola's Thank You Rally In Pix by hatux: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
I don't do politics!

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) / Ambitious Plan To Jail Petroleum Minister By Timi Frank / Ebola Is Airborne!!-american Centre For Disease Control (CDC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.