Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence (6726 Views)

How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) / Anglicans Give GEJ 'Award Of Excellence In Christian Stewardship' / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by modhream: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
ChrisOD:

Do you have anything to say about the Mbaise Catholics and the Anambra Bishop saga? Or are you unaware of that one?
You've started grasping at straws,what has that got to do with anything?.The Mbaise clergy wants a Bishop from amongst themselves,not even from Okigwe nor Owerri Dioceses.The Catholic church don't work like that,tis the Pope that gives final approval n so they got stuck.Okpalaeke has already bn consecrated bishop n there's no going back on that.
How does that relate to ur imagined "christian religious crisis in Igboland"?

6 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
Those moments Baptist schools in Oshogbo rejected hijab wearing muslim students and schools unification while the muslim thugs beat a principal to stupor are also height of Yoruba religious tolerance abi?

Abeg stop deceiving people with your Yoruba highhandedness and grandstanding
lakhadimar: There are more churches in Yorubaland than they are anywhere else in Nigeria.

The Yorubas arent bigoted and religiously intolerant like you ibos and hausas.

The redemeed christian church just concluded their convention recently, it was the largest christian gathering in Africa and the venue was at the redeemed camp in Ogun state, Yorubaland. The Osun Osogbo festival will commence next week and as expected, its going to be the largest gathering of African Traditional believers; the venue would be at Osogbo, Osun state, Yorubaland.

When it comes to Religious tolerance, you have to give it to the yorubas

12 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by danot1030: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Igbo thread sucks, everytime igbo dis igbo dat, it just show how desperate igbos are to have identity and recognition. IGBO POO

8 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by eaglechild: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
ChrisOD:

The title is a question which i open to answer any which way anyone likes. Got it?

With the way you are carrying on now, I hope you do not have a ''heart attack'' when you read some of the scathing comments on the original facebook post. Take am easy oh!!!
Not every story on the internet is true.
Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by ChrisOD: 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
modhream:
You've started grasping at straws,what has that got to do with anything?.The Mbaise clergy wants a Bishop from amongst themselves,not even from Okigwe nor Owerri Dioceses.The Catholic church don't work like that,tis the Pope that gives final approval n so they got stuck.Okpalaeke has already bn consecrated bishop n there's no going back on that.
How does that relate to ur imagined "christian religious crisis in Igboland"?

It is part of my opening remark. You claimed to have read my opening remark, no?

I followed that saga quite closely and it was very heated. There was bitterness. Stop living in denial.
Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by ChrisOD: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
eaglechild:
Not every story on the internet is true.

Of course. You would have seen that I feel that way too in my opening comments
Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by modhream: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
ChrisOD:

It is part of my opening remark. You claimed to have read my opening remark, no?

I followed that saga quite closely and it was very heated. There was bitterness. Stop living in denial.
And like I said,you are grasping at straws.
I didn't comment on it initially cos u started dwelling on so-called "Catholic v Anglican feud".
Have done with this nonsense,u can open any thread u like on any topic.What I questioned n still question is ur "100% unbiased" claim.
Last word,stop living in ur own fevered imaginations.

2 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by Evergreeen123: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
BuddahMonk: ....
Because Students and academic stakeholders objected to the uniform and unification policy of the states ministry of education automatically means they are intolerant, right?

9 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by Evergreeen123: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
lakhadimar: There are more churches in Yorubaland than they are anywhere else in Nigeria.

The redemeed christian church just concluded their convention recently, it was the largest christian gathering in Africa and the venue was at the redeemed camp in Ogun state, Yorubaland. The Osun Osogbo festival will commence next week and as expected, its going to be the largest gathering of African Traditional believers; the venue would be at Osogbo, Osun state, Yorubaland.

Nice one

The Osun Osogbo festival ought to commence today but it has been postponed till next week monday partly because of the just concluded election. Will you be there?

5 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by 0merta(m): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2014

You can say that again, Bro!

I was born into a Christian home, I have muslim cousins and recently had to retrace My "religio-ancestral" steps back to Ogun, the Yoruba God of War, Iron and metallic Ore; the gods of My Forefathers...

I attended a Cousin's traditional wedding ceremony sometimes last year and the religious tolerance that played out on that day was noteworthy. The Groom, My cousin, a Muslim from Osun state and his bride, a Christian from Ogun state. There were prayers from an "Alfa", and a "Pastor" in addition to the traditional prayers constantly offered in the names of Ifa and Osun by the Lady Compere, and each prayer was followed by a resounding "Amin" and "Asee", as the case may be, irrespective of the Prayer Offerer...

At the end of the day, there were hugs, handshakes, laughter and greetings among all...with the full awareness that, we are first Yorubas, before being a Christian, Muslim or a Traditionalist...

I think the religious tolerance prevalent among We "Omo Ooduas" should be developed as a Prototype in promoting inter and intra- religious Peace, especially in places like "Alaigbo", Northern Nigeria and the Middle East.

9 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Evergreeen123: Nice one

The Osun Osogbo festival ought to commence today but it has been postponed till next week monday partly because of the just concluded election. Will you be there?
No

1 Like

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by Noneroone(m): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
@op, you are not alone in that observation. In fact it doesnt end in mere discrimination. In some catholic churches, families are threatened with excommunication if their daughters marry non catholics especially Anglicans, some grow old and some even end up unmarried.

4 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by Evergreeen123: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
0merta:

I was born into a Christian home, I have muslim cousins and recently had to retrace My "religio-ancestral" steps back to Ogun, the Yoruba God of War, Iron and metallic Ore; the gods of My Forefathers...

I attended a Cousin's traditional wedding ceremony sometimes last year and the religious tolerance that played out on that day was noteworthy. The Groom, My cousin, a Muslim and his bride, a Christian. There were prayers from an "Alfa", and a "Pastor" in addition to the traditional prayers constantly offered in the name of Ifa and Osun by the Lady Compere, and each prayer was followed by a resounding "Amin" and "Asee", as the case may be.

At the end of the day, there were hugs, handshakes, laughter and greetings among all...with the full awareness that, we are first Yorubas, before being a Christian, Muslim or a Traditionalist...

I think the religious tolerance prevalent among We "Omo Ooduas" should be developed as a Prototype in promoting religious Peace in places like "Alaigbo", Northern Nigeria and the Middle East!

Omo Yoruba ni mi ooooo...Swagger!

grin grin grin
OGBO O ATO O

So you are a devotee of Ogun Lakaye Oshimale? So also is Professor Wole Soyinka.

My favourite Yoruba pantheon is the Oro and i also have christian and moslems as relatives.

We Yorubas are indeed tolerant, civil, cosmopolitan and sophisticated

9 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by collynzov5: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
ChrisOD:

I hope it remains that way.

Really? Are you implying that sacrificing merit for religious affiliations is not a problem? I agree that anyone can choose anyone to work for them as they deem fit, but in this case, the nurse will end up treating both catholics non-catholics, or would they also refuse to admit non-catholics into the hospital?
You don't bother yourself over things you read on facebook pages. Those pages are known to carry all sorts of ridiculous stories, most of them fake.
Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by 0merta(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Evergreeen123: OGBO O ATO O

So you are a devotee of Ogun Lakaye Oshimale? So also is Professor Wole Soyinka.

My favourite Yoruba pantheon is the Oro and i also have christian and moslems as relatives.

We Yorubas are indeed tolerant, civil, cosmopolitan and sophisticated

Yes ooo, Ab'ogun ni mi o...and Wole Soyinka is a Mentor too, both intellectually and spirtually!

Ogun l'akaiye, Osinmole!

Ogun Alada meji...O fi kan s'anko, O fi kan yena!...

Bro, I really don't think that your Moniker is necessary. I'm sure it imbues a sense of undue importance and acknowledgement in that B!tch, Ngozi!

7 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by Switpal(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
lakhadimar: The Last Anambra election turned into an Anglican VS Catholic feud
How?
Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by MrT2011(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
lakhadimar: Yes that shows you how cosmopolitan and civil the Yorubas are. The yorubas dont discriminate. We respect people of other faith and belief

Yessso

Even Chrismus are more in Yoluba. grin cheesy grin

I like their flexibility and Amibolitism lifestyle cheesy
Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by Switpal(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
lakhadimar: The Last Anambra election turned into an Anglican VS Catholic feud
Obi, Nwoye, Ngige, Ubah, Obiano & many others re catholics. Whts ur point?

1 Like

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by ChrisOD: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
Anambra Poll: Obi Campaigns for Catholic Gov

ARTICLE | NOVEMBER 9, 2013 - 12:03AM | BY MU'SODIQ ADEKUNLE
Governor Peter Obi
Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State has urged Roman Catholics in the state to sustain the grip of their control of the politics of the state by ensuring that the next governor of the state remained a Catholic.

Speaking on behalf of the governor at the inauguration of the Widows and Less Privileged Members Foundation at the Holy trinity Baislica, Onitsha, the Commissioner for Works, Mr. Callistus Ilozumba, said Roman Catholics must use the November 16 governorship election in the state to make a point that the church has come to be relevant in the politics of Anambra State.

He recalled that the late Catholic Archbishop of Onitsha, the Most Rev. Albert Obiefuna, had championed the involvement of knights of the church to take charge of the politics of the state, saying that effort paid off when Governor Obi was elected governor in 2003.

He said the first beneficiary of that effort would have been Prof. Alphonsus Nwosu, who was dropped as the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party for Dr. Chinwoke Mbadinuju in 1998.

He said that it was after Nwosu dropped that the late archbishop advised on the need to have an alternative platform, and this came with the formation of APGA.

He said it was not by accident that the first national chairman of the party, Chief Chekwas Okorie, Obi, the current national chairman, Chief Victor Umeh, and others are Catholics.

Ilozumba recalled that when Obi joined the race in 2003, both Knights of St. John, St. Mulumba and the Laity Council teamed up to support him in the election which he won.

He reminded knights of St. John International that they have the capacity to change the situation in the state as predicted by Obiefuna.

He said Obi was the first governor from the Catholic Church in the history of politics in Igbo land, charging them to ask themselves before voting in this election if their action will protect the interest of the church.

http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/anambra-poll-obi-campaigns-catholic-gov

2 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by ChrisOD: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
He said it was not by accident that the first national chairman of the party, Chief Chekwas Okorie, Obi, the current national chairman, Chief Victor Umeh, and others are Catholics.

This is a pity coming from a Gov who led a state comprising of both Catholics and non-Catholics

2 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by ChrisOD: 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Catholic youths and Anglican youths
have clashed in Anambra State over
the ownership of state-owned Lafiagi
Primary School in Fegge area of
Onitsha.
The school situated between St
Michael’s Catholic Church and St
Faith’s Anglican Church, both in Fegge,
was before the clash used by both
churches for social activities.
On Sunday, however, an incident
occurred during Sunday’s worship as
youths of both churches tried to stop
the other from making use of the
school field.
Speaking with newsmen yesterday,
Parish Priest of St Faith’s Anglican
Church, Rev Canon Obiora Uzochukwu,
said there had been a lingering crisis
over the ownership of the land where
the school was built.
He stated that trouble started when the
state government gave the Anglican
Church the space in the school to
conduct its church service.
“The Anglican Communion has been
worshiping at the primary school for
more than 40 years and we view the
recent attack by the Catholics as a way
of playing scripts written by unknown
hands to intimidate us.
“They (Catholics) came to the open
space where we normally have our
weekly activities, but the one that
broke the carmel’s back was the
incident where members of the MOD
of the Catholic Church swooped on our
members and destroyed two canopies
set for Sunday’s service,” Rev Obiora
said.
Anglican versus Roman Catholic Skullca
In his reaction, Parish Priest of St.
Michael Catholic Church, Rev Fr,
Celestine Aniofor, said the school in
question did not belong to either of the
denominations, adding that it was a
government school.
“Lafiaji Primary School belongs to the
state government. What happened was
that the members of MOD in the
church got approval from the
headmistress of the school to do their
camping programme in the school
from Friday to Sunday. When they
came to report to me that members of
the Anglican Church had used
canopies to block the field where they
were doing parade, I quickly pleaded
with them to give peace a chance.
“The Anglican Communion has been
dragging the school, which is a state
government school and ASUDEB had
earlier barred any church from having
service there. So when the MOD men
came, the Anglican people came to
make trouble and went as far as
inviting the soldiers to arrest the MOD
commander and it took us several
efforts to get him on bail.
“On Sunday again, they came with the
police and we see this as purely
madness because nobody is dragging
anything with them,” Aniofor said.
Sources say the government will invite
the two parties to resolve the matter,
and may ban both from making use of
Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by ChrisOD: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
We do not need this Catholic versus Anglican problems in Igboland. Otherwise, those of who have no denominational affiliation will rise up against both of you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are not the only Christian groups in Igboland. So stop polarizing Igboland with your foreign, even if Christian, religion.

2 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by aryzgreat: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
0merta:

I attended a Cousin's traditional wedding ceremony sometimes last year and the religious tolerance that played out on that day was noteworthy. The Groom, My cousin, a Muslim from Osun state and his bride, a Christian from Ogun state. There were prayers from an "Alfa", and a "Pastor" in addition to the traditional prayers constantly offered in the names of Ifa and Osun by the Lady Compere, and each prayer was followed by a resounding "Amin" and "Asee", as the case may be, irrespective of the Prayer Offerer...

I think the religious tolerance prevalent among We "Omo Ooduas" should be developed as a Prototype in promoting inter and intra- religious Peace, especially in places like "Alaigbo", Northern Nigeria and the Middle East.

Tales by the moonlight. Hope the lies made u feel better?

6 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by tpia1: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
never heard any yoruba talk like that.

neither do yorubas combine multiple religions during ceremonies.

"christian from osun state", "muslim from ogun state",?

3 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by ChrisOD: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
aryzgreat:

We all have seen what happened in Osun and even in Oyo, where Muslims attacked a Christian Yoruba girl for preaching. Let them continue to sing their own religious praises.

4 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by ChrisOD: 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
Father allegedly kills daughter, attacks pastor, others for converting to Christianity

on March 06, 2014 / in News 4:23 pm / Comments

BY OLA AJAYI, IBADAN
The Oyo State Police command has arrested a suspect in connection with the killing of his daughter, Miss Kausara Isiaka for allegedly converting to Christianity.

The suspect was alleged by Reverend Daniel Oladimeji, one of the four persons he attacked with machete that he suspected him to be the brain behind the attack.

According to the Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Olabisi Ilobanafor, one Mary Oladimeji, of Calvary Church, Ayekale, Ibadan reported the incident at the station at about 02:00 hours of February 26th 2014.

Though, the police are yet to determine his culpability or otherwise, the suspect allegedly sneaked into the church premises and inflicted machete cuts on the four persons.

The victims’ names, according to the police, are Mary, Kausara Isiaka, Aanu and the pastor of the church.
It was further gathered that the father of the deceased who is a Muslim, allegedly pleaded severally with his daughter and threatened her to review her decision.

The police stated that the girl had to take refuge in the church.
But, on that fateful day, a yet-to-be identified attacker broke in and inflicted machete injuries on the victims while they were sleeping.

Out of the four victims, the police confirmed that her injuries were more severe than others.
Mary, the daughter of the suspect and other victims were rushed to Mobolaji Hospital, Oremeji, Ibadan where she later died.

“DSP Ilobanafor said the police visited the scene, took photographs and moved the remains of the deceased to Adeoyo State Hospital mortuary for autopsy. One suspect was arrested and case transferred to the Assistant Commissioner of Police, State Criminal Investigation Department”.

In similar development, a three-man robbery gang who specialize in stealing Nissan vehicle products have been arrested.
Seven vehicles were said to have been recovered from the suspects whose names were given as Saheed Oloruntoyin (27), Ibrahim Tijani (30) and Lukmon Oladimeji.

They were arrested in Oyo in February 16 while allegedly sharing their loots.
Number plates of the recovered vehicles are Abuja CB 769 RBC , Abuja YF 154 YAB, Abuja GWA 435 AS, Niger BE 218 MNA, EPE 506 AJ (Lagos), BDJ 319 FQ (Oyo) and YYY 579 AAA (Oyo).

The suspects were said to have confessed to be a three-man gang who specialized in snatching cars from Oyo State and Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja.

According to her, any vehicle snatched at Abuja was brought to Oyo and sold.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/father-allegedly-kills-daughter-attacks-pastor-others-converting-christianity/#sthash.rKcZFyYx.dpuf

4 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by AkinEgba: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
Muslim Students Paralyse University Of Ibadan Over Student Preacher-PM News, Lagos
Posted: August 16, 2010 - 17:44

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/08/16/students-paralyse-ui/

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/muslim-students-paralyse-university-ibadan-over-student-preacher-pm-news-lagos

Muslim students of the University of Ibadan, UI, this morning paralysed activities during a protest against the institution’s refusal to expel a part four law student, Miss Seun Olubunmi Adegunsoye who preached gospel in the school mosque last Friday.

Adegunsoye of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Church, according to reports, preached at the mosque last Friday to the Muslim faithful.

While she was preaching, the Muslim students mobilised themselves, attacked the lady and beat her mercilessly.

The school’s security men rescued her and took her away for questioning.

Sources saidhe institution’s Vice Chancellor, Professor Olufemi Bamiro, appealed to the Muslim students not to foment any trouble, promising that the issue would appropriately investigated.

However, the Muslim students went haywire when they found out that the institution’s bulletin which was released this morning did not report the incident and the punishment the school authority has meted out to the preacher.

The students who barricaded all the entrances leading to the premier university and carried placards prevented both academic and non-academic staff from gaining access into the school this morning.

Among the inscriptions written on their placard were: “No to terrorism. No religion should be allowed to terrorize us in our country”; “We will not take any unreligious act from any religious group”; “We will do everything possible to protect our religion”; “We will not accept insult from any religion”; “Olubunmi should be expelled from UI because she has done what is wrong”; “Olubunmi should be arraigned before a court of law for preaching in the mosque”.

According to a leaflet signed by a student called Almin, they demanded that Adegunsoye be expelled from the school and charged to court.

Other demands include: Investigating religious leaders behind the lady, carry out medical examination on the lady to find out whether she is mentally sound, ban Christians from preaching in public places in the school, and punish anyone who facilitated her release from the school security net.

Official reaction from the institution could not be sought as at the time of filing this report but it was gathered that the VC would address the press later in the day.

The school’s PRO, Mrs. Joke Akinpelu who was on leave, rushed down to see what was happening but she was also prevented from entering the school.

Her words, “I can’t say anything now because I am on leave but I have called the VC who will later address the press. As you can see, I can’t even enter but I will see if I can jump the fence to enter the premises and see how we can bring the situation under control.”

==============================================================================================
Hehehe. So much for Yoruba tolerance to other people's religion. These are university students oh!

3 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by 0merta(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
aryzgreat:

Tales by moonlight?

You labelled it so 'cos it seems unrealistic, right? You aren't really to blame for having such a thought considering the fact that you ain't Yoruba. But it actually happened, Nigger!

You sound like a Flatty! Are you one?

2 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by AkinEgba: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
0merta:

Tales by moonlight?

You labelled it so 'cos it seems unrealistic, right? You aren't really to blame for having such a thought considering the fact that you ain't Yoruba. But it actually happened, Nigger!

You sound like a Flatty! Are you one?

1. Muslim Students Paralyse University Of Ibadan Over Student Preacher-PM News, Lagos

2. Father allegedly kills daughter, attacks pastor, others for converting to Christianity

3. Yoruba Christians and Muslims fight in Osun over Uniform and head gear

4. Osun schools segregate based on religious affiliations

Yorubas are cone-headed, self-denying bats

6 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by anago90: 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
0merta:

nice one egbon!!! my pop is a Muslim while mum is a christian. my extended family is composed of 50% Christian , 40% Muslims and 10% traditionalist. and we don't fvcking care. every Christmas day I turn up in my uncle house to help them kill there rago for Xmas and feast till I drop. loads of my family members will also be in the osun Oshogbo festival to brace the occasion. we don't give a fvck about religion in our part of the divide.

4 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by AkinEgba: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
anago90:

nice one egbon!!! my pop is a Muslim while mum is a christian. my extended family is composed of 50% Christian , 40% Muslims and 10% traditionalist. and we don't fvcking care. every Christmas day I turn up in my uncle house to help them kill there rago for Xmas and feast till I drop. loads of my family members will also be in the osun Oshogbo festival to brace the occasion. we don't give a fvck about religion in our part of the divide.

1. Muslim Students Paralyse University Of Ibadan Over Student Preacher-PM News, Lagos

2. In Oyo, father allegedly kills daughter, attacks pastor, others for converting to Christianity

Yorubas are cone-headed, self-denying dingbats

3 Likes

Re: Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence by anago90: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
AkinEgba:

2. Father allegedly kills daughter, attacks pastor, others for converting to Christianity

Yorubas are cone-headed, self-denying bats

the madness in your head is going out of hand. read that story well. and you will see that girl was not lynched cos it happens in a Yoruba enclave. can same be said of the fvcking wasteland alaigbo. where mobile police guides worshippers at the mosque at sokoto road main market because of una madness and intolerance.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should We Tithe Before Or After Paying Tax? / The True Power Of God - The Power Of Love / What Do You Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.