Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded (56762 Views)

Statistics for WAEC 2014 / Gce 2010 Results Out ( Mass Failure Recorded In Gce •as 80% Of Candidates Fail) / Futminna Release The Bomb,post Ume/de Result Out,mass Failure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Tolexander: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
jericco1:

you can't actually compare them when it comes to failure&success, there is a ginormous gap between the two.
how many people did attend school then.
Moreover, majority of those attending school then were the brilliant ones while those that weren't brilliant wouldn't go to school.
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by uzoexcel(m): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
rememba those years.....lol....me wey dem put for boarding house only schoool...where we wan see the distraction..siesta - afternoon prep---visit girls hostel/thrown out of girls hostel -- dining time and then Night prep (2 hrs)... where the distraction come dey? it was good though...been in the boarding house really moulded me jare

Ifyx: During our time,luxuries such as TV's & Electronic gadgets were nt provided.
Thus,we had nice stories to tell when d results were released...

But do u know that,
4d 1st tym in my lyf I saw ppl entering a bus one after d other with no pushing at oshodi.......ebola don teach Nigerians manners. shocked

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=KlaireKlement][/quote]
Yea
By Gods Grace

1 Like

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Cleffwizzy(m): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=KlaireKlement][/quote]i standby u lyk cwezy

1 Like

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
codedflowz:

Space Bookers grin

See as una Line up

grin na so na
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
kevoh:

Space Men! Booking Space since 200 BC.
tongue
grin datz d way forward
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by cirmuell(m): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Superstar007: maybe by 2020. The percentage of those that obtained 5 credits including M & E would have dropped to 2%

I can imagine the tension & millions of thought that would go through people's mind after clicking the submit button. grin
Anywhere, Neco and G.c.e are always there as backup.
tryna check any results, that submit button can give you heart attack! gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by cirmuell(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
this should reduce the number of kids on Nairaland a bit...G n R tongue
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Cleffwizzy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
odun4love: Oh boy....see failure....
See watin 2go don cause...I pity this nowadays children
i de sure say ur pikin go fit b 1 ov dos choppas way dae slip 4 2go...
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by realsammie(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
bunmioguns: this one is strong... eleyi gidi gan

Hw far bunmi, its Been a while.
I just wan ask wether u make ur WAEC dis time. grin
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by mikechibuzor(m): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
Please where can i get the scratch card,anxiety is killing me here
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by killercute16(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Heineken: All they know is to 2go and chat ru*bish. Why won't they fail?
Not all mr man....some were just unlucky....you might read A and B might be the question that will come out,so please stop blaming them and abusing lyk say u carry around A's during ur time....NO ONE IS PERFECT.
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by smallJagaban: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
ANAMBRA(IBO ) AND SPECIAL CENTRES
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by bolaino(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tolexander: that isn't the reason bro.

The main reason is that in those days, only those that were intelligent and interested in schooling did actually attend school. Most of those that weren't academically sound dared not attend school. Unlike now that everybody just must attend school. Either you are academically sound or not.

That was why you see a community pooling resources to sponsor the most intelligent boy in the community.
hmmm, in all fairness there is wisdom in what you just said, but still, the students of nowadays should always strive, at least for excellence, it's always good to put one's efforts in whatever one wants to do in life, you had better talk to your friends to sit up, the world's changing everyday, but it seems we're being left out of the change, let's progress, let's stop retrogressing, take care and stay out of trouble.
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by kevoh(m): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
smackimorn:
grin datz d way forward
Lol
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by sluvy4tune(m): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
Waec also failed by making this announcement without updating d website .

1 Like

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Tolexander: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
bolaino: hmmm, in all fairness there is wisdom in what you just said, but still, the students of nowadays should always strive, at least for excellence, it's always good to put one's efforts in whatever one wants to do in life, you had better talk to your friends to sit up, the world's changing everyday, but it seems we're being left out of the change, let's progress, let's stop retrogressing, take care and stay out of trouble.
that should be to those writing waec. Of course, i sat down for waec in 2003!

2 Likes

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by DEALETH: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
Good luuuck
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by DEALETH: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
To d checers

Good luuuck
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Judolisco(m): 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Anythin u write u go get
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by slap1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
With the advancement in exam malpractice I wonder why people still fail WAEC.

1 Like

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by januzaj(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Lordseyad(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
sluvy4tune: Waec also failed by making this announcement without updating d website .
I think that's how it's done..

Checking begins like after 12-24 hrs after the briefing...
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Doclight(m): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
hmmmmm!

I've been reading through all the posts posted here, and i'm perplexed.

Hmmmm, although i believe the present scholars are somewhat down, but i strongly believe that their achitect is from the exams body.

I can confidently tell you that in nigeria, hot-brains are not welcomed, but system-brains.

The exam bodies takes delight to cause mass failure so as not to loose customers, this can be seen in subjects like maths, eng, lit, phys, chem, and sometimes econs
These they do, knowing that phys is a very important subject for any aspiring science student, lit and econs for art and social science students respectively.

For example in 2013, there was a failure epidemic in lit and phys. Many a candidates got below a "c" grade, thereby keeping them stranded. In jamb, obviousivity is prevalent.

What i'm saying in conclusion is that exam bodies should desease from exam-ill-practices, then students would be serious.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by searay(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
You ain't see anything yet, just wait for NECO mathematics
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
I can imagine how their hearts are beating now,dnt worry guyz, don't let the statistics scare you,i was in your shoes exactly a year ago, due 2 fear i checked mine usin ma fone,nd behold i gots straight B's,yours wuld even be beta dan mine in Jesus name.
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tolexander: these aged people and their same stories sha!

They will always come to tell us during their time, things were good and better stories than ours. Yet, not many of them passed the 'iwe mewa' (o' level)

Dem no dey fail at all during your time?
Lwkmd Help Me Ask Am Ooh!
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by adsonstone: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
How come I always hear of mass failure in WAEC exams but never see anyone that actually failed--having below 5credits. undecided
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by sluvy4tune(m): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lordseyad: I think that's how it's done..

Checking begins like after 12-24 hrs after the briefing...

Oh let's hope so sha. I just broke the news to my siblings only for them to visit waec website without any trace of 2014 result
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by searay(m): 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Doclight: hmmmmm!

I've been reading through all the posts posted here, and i'm perplexed.

Hmmmm, although i believe the present scholars are somewhat down, but i strongly believe that their achitect is from the exams body.

I can confidently tell you that in nigeria, hot-brains are not welcomed, but system-brains.

The exam bodies takes delight to cause mass failure so as not to loose customers, this can be seen in subjects like maths, eng, lit, phys, chem, and sometimes econs
These they do, knowing that phys is a very important subject for any aspiring science student, lit and econs for art and social science students respectively.

For example in 2013, there was a failure epidemic in lit and phys. Many a candidates got below a "c" grade, thereby keeping them stranded. In jamb, obviousivity is prevalent.

What i'm saying in conclusion is that exam bodies should desease from exam-ill-practices, then students would be serious.

Thanks
From my experience as a teacher, Parents and their wards(candidates) are yo be blamed. I can explain if you want me to.
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by bolaino(m): 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tolexander: that should be to those writing waec. Of course, i sat down for waec in 2003!
yeah right, sorry, it's all good though we all need to take care and stay out of trouble, so the message is for U and I.
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
smackimorn: I have nothing tangible to say!
Na APC cause am undecided
Nah! LETS BLAME IT ON GEJ!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Starts Production Of Hand Sanitizers / Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) / New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.