Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded (56760 Views)

Statistics for WAEC 2014 / Gce 2010 Results Out ( Mass Failure Recorded In Gce •as 80% Of Candidates Fail) / Futminna Release The Bomb,post Ume/de Result Out,mass Failure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by samlexxy: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2014
Lightening:

Read your last paragraph and tell me if your hypothesis above is correct or not. Our youth.should endeavour to create a good future for themselves today. If you imagine how much parents spend on school fees these days yet with such abysmal output, you just cringe.
why don't you just STFU...you go around being judgmental..so you wanna tell moi now that those who failed didn't read or are not brilliant...didn't you hear the case of a First Student in a Uni dah failed waec 4 times..was she not brilliant...the control educational system is bad,nd you go around blaming it on poor kids...student waec answer scripts are being given to illiterate people to mark..just becus too many ppl sat for d exam and they ain't got enough teachers to mark them...common this is business...if they ain't mass failure do you think waec candidate would b surplus d next year..you should think before talking mai broda...nd we know ppl like you...your result gan self no b your hand work...nd e took you yrs to get it...mudafucker

2 Likes

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by segxi1960: 7:48am On Aug 12, 2014
KlaireKlement: *Elei gidi gon*... I ain't scared sha.Oluwa is involved

Stay strong
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Somatohadidas(m): 7:57am On Aug 12, 2014
vict505: Hello All, please I need someone who is working at WAEC office that can help me fastract my correction on my date if birth. I will appreciate cos its taking ages just to the correction. Please who can save my soul.
. go to their office.... that will be better.

1 Like

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Gracito(f): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2014
Its prolly not the students' fault. Each year, there's always a mass failure, if not WASSCE, then JAMB, these bodies? They like failure ni?
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Oseaga1938: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2014
This issue is multi-headed. On one hand, you are tempted to push the blame to the entire system called Nigeria. How do you expect children to genuinely pass exams or reach their true potentials in a society where stealing and 419 is glorified. A society where a few people in government circles share the resources of the entire nation as if they worked for it. How do you explain the billions of Naira received from oil wells allocated to individuals in this country by successive regimes through the back door? The man in Aso rock and his close mates are eating, the men that were there in the past are still eating, they all fly private jets about without dropping any sweat. The President is corrupt, the governors are corrupt, the LG chairmen are corrupt, the University VC is rotten, the HOD stinks, even the clerk in WAEC office is oozing. Then what is left. One can argue that it is in fact an anomaly that anyone should pass WAEC.

On a second thought, our children should learn to take their destiny in their own hands. They should realize that it pays to delay pleasure till the right time. Work hard and smart today, reach your full potential today and have a fruitful life tomorrow. A lot of our children believe in God. Have you all forgotten that your studies can actually be a means to attaining the Holiness to which we are all called by God? Yes there are challenges but I tell you, put in your best, encourage your friends to study instead of going around playing and lazying around. Yes, schools are bad, teachers are bad but none of them will be cogent enough as excuses if you grow up to be a failure.
How about all the gadgets you guys and girls carry about these days? I hear that you have all sorts of highly innovative Mobilelessons on Android and others for waec, jamb etc. Have you checked them out? Look for the good ones that you can afford. Check out free and good stuff that you can take advantage of.
My children, time is running out. Do not be caught on the wrong side. Unfortunately, your parents (or you in some cases) now have to face the reality of looking for more money to register for the next waec. All the best as you resolve to get it right this time around.

A Word Is Enough For The Wise!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by kolawoleahmed(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2014
Guess d result is yet 2 b placed on internet

Comfirmation please
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by charleff512(m): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2014
This is expected as students dont read anymore.Instead they depend on expos from the Internet after FACEBOOKING,2GOING,WATSAPPING,PINGING etc.
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2014
Hmmm! God help me I knw I shall overcome in jesus name, Amen
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by makkitush: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2014
Some people are silly.
U haven't made ur waec nd neco and u are writing jamb.sorry for the mass failure tho.no matter hw it is,just don't give up.everything will be ok.
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Davidolives(m): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2014
emaboi: Oga oooo... Eleyin gi di gan ooo
this one is very strong
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2014
Oseaga1938: This issue is multi-headed. On one hand, you are tempted to push the blame to the entire system called Nigeria. How do you expect children to genuinely pass exams or reach their true potentials in a society where stealing and 419 is glorified. A society where a few people in government circles share the resources of the entire nation as if they worked for it. How do you explain the billions of Naira received from oil wells allocated to individuals in this country by successive regimes through the back door? The man in Aso rock and his close mates are eating, the men that were there in the past are still eating, they all fly private jets about without dropping any sweat. The President is corrupt, the governors are corrupt, the LG chairmen are corrupt, the University VC is rotten, the HOD stinks, even the clerk in WAEC office is oozing. Then what is left. One can argue that it is in fact an anomaly that anyone should pass WAEC.

On a second thought, our children should learn to take their destiny in their own hands. They should realize that it pays to delay pleasure till the right time. Work hard and smart today, reach your full potential today and have a fruitful life tomorrow. A lot of our children believe in God. Have you all forgotten that your studies can actually be a means to attaining the Holiness to which we are all called by God? Yes there are challenges but I tell you, put in your best, encourage your friends to study instead of going around playing and lazying around. Yes, schools are bad, teachers are bad but none of them will be cogent enough as excuses if you grow up to be a failure.
How about all the gadgets you guys and girls carry about these days? I hear that you have all sorts of highly innovative Mobilelessons on Android and others for waec, jamb etc. Have you checked them out? Look for the good ones that you can afford. Check out free and good stuff that you can take advantage of.
My children, time is running out. Do not be caught on the wrong side. Unfortunately, your parents (or you in some cases) now have to face the reality of looking for more money to register for the next waec. All the best as you resolve to get it right this time around.

A Word Is Enough For The Wise!
Nice 1
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by raynold(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2014
searay: What's B.S pls?
bull sh*t
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2014
Nigeria!!! all na business though.

Just to remind ''to whom it may concern" that WAEC GCE will close finally in 3 days time (15th August)

thank me later
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 12, 2014
smackimorn: I have nothing tangible to say!
Na APC cause am undecided

Very USELESS comment
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by searay(m): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
raynold: bull sh*t
Big Shiiit
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by SwagkingDope(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
oh Lord i need ur grace
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Doclight(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
charleff512: This is expected as students dont read anymore.Instead they depend on expos from the Internet after FACEBOOKING,2GOING,WATSAPPING,PINGING etc.
who issues the expo??
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by SwagkingDope(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
4 all those peepx who are saying that its a lie dat its nt out yet,u're partially rite cux WAEC said that candidates can start accessing their results 4rm 13 August 2014
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by jericco1(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
KUNZEH:
I'm very sure the remainin 31.8% would be from private schools.public schools is bullshit nowadays unlike those days.

and If we should narrow it to private schools, you can agree with me that half of those schools allowed their students or assisted/aid them in examination malpractices in order to pass, no private school wan fail!.

2 Likes

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by izikjon(m): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
how fast is our educational standard falling?
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
wristwatch:

Very USELESS comment

Deal with it
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by tunzkid(m): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION !!!
ijmb: Easiest Way 2 gain
Admission Into 200
Level In Nigerian
University Without
JAMB!!!
INTERIM JOINT
MATRICULATION BOARD
EXAMINATION: GAIN
ADMISSION INTO 200
LEVELS IN NIGERIAN
UNIVERSITY WITHOUT JAMB. Application
forms are now on sale for ijmb (Interim
Joint
Matriculation Board Examination)
2014/2015 Session. It is a
ONE-YEAR intensive
programme to qualify you
for FEB 2014/2015 IJMBE . Candidate is to
select any
THREE (3) A/L SUBJECTS
biology, Mathematics
&Geography for Sciences,
Economics, Business management,
Accounts,
Government, Sociology,
CRS/IRS, Literature for
Arts/Social Sciences/
Humanities candidates.
On completing the programme, successful
candidates will gain
admission into 200 level in
the Universities.
ADMISSION
REQUIREMENTS
(a) five O/ L credit passes as contain in
jamb
brochure (b) Awaiting result can also apply
but O/L result must be available
before University admission
in September 2015 ijmb
ACCEPTABILITY over 70% of
university in Nigeria accept ijmb result for
direct entry
admission into 200 level
check page 3 of jamb
brochure for confirmation.
The following universities
accept ijmb e.g UNILORIN, ABU, UNIJOS,
FUTMINNA,
FUTA, UNIABUJA,
BUK,KWASU,FUT YOLA,
RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY
OF SCI/TECH, CROSS RIVER
STATE UNIVERSIY, DELTA STATE
UNIVERSITY,BENUE
STATE UNIVERSITY, All
private universities, all
universities in the north and
South-South of Nigeria e.t.c.
ACCOMODATION
few spaces are available for
accommodation
on first
come firstserve basis.
NOTE:
Sales of admission form and
registration will close very
soon. Hurry now to purchase form as you
are
guaranteed a place in 200
Level in a Nigerian University
FREQUENTLY
ASKED
QUESTION:
1. Someone told me that ijmb is difficult to
pass. It is a total lie. Once
you are an average student
you can always make your
maximum point. If students
in the past have been able to make
maximum
point, you
can also make it. If
Cambridge ‘A’ level syllabus
is almost (x2) that of ijmb,
yet students still pass in the
examination. Why won’t you be able to
pass
ijmb?
Believe in yourself and be
determined to make success
out of the programme and
other endeavors. Don’t
allow detractors elude you your dreams.
2. What is the
duration of the
programme? It takes less
than 10months.
3. What is
the validity of the result?
The result obtained can be used to procure
admission
for at least 5 years.
4. I
heard that they used to give
fake result. Once you are
registered in an accredited
examination centre your result comes from
ABU,
ZARIA. OUR STRONGHOLDS
1. Intensive lectures and
adequate class rooms.
Conducive environment.
Seasoned and dedicated
experienced lecturers.
Comprehensive tutorial.
5. Yearly successive
achievement in terms of
student result
6. Conducive
accommodation for our
students. CONTACT ADMIN on
or 08187767982
REGISTRATION STILL IN PROGRESS !!!!
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by kolawoleahmed(m): 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
Juz got my result thru sms. U can also get urs via d same method

Send SMS in the format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo
subscribers)
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Doclight(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
kolawoleahmed: Juz got my result thru sms. U can also get urs via d same method

Send SMS in the format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo
subscribers)
post ur result. Dats d topic

4 Likes

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Adorablemom: 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
for waec scratch card n checking, i reside at portharcourt, my office is at YKC junction at woji junction, just call wen u get to ykc roundabout, i will come n meet u,
also gce is on , all school post utme n ja mb scratch cards just call 08076449413
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by vikaosi: 1:19am On Aug 13, 2014
Well, as an English teacher, I learnt from years of solid experience that a good teacher does magic for students no matter how 'dull' or 'lazy' they may be. I do not apportion all blames to students. A charismatic teacher can turn a dull student into at least a 'C5' or 'C6' student. We all need inspiration, but when it's lacking, we might flunk.

It is the responsibility of a good school to set high standards for students, and ensure that students meticulously follow it. It is very mature students that have goals when the school or teacher has none, and not every student is that mature. And it's not their fault. I rest my case. Good luck.
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Doclight(m): 4:43am On Aug 13, 2014
vikaosi: Well, as an English teacher, I learnt from years of solid experience that a good teacher does magic for students no matter how 'dull' or 'lazy' they may be. I do not apportion all blames to students. A charismatic teacher can turn a dull student into at least a 'C5' or 'C6' student. We all need inspiration, but when it's lacking, we might flunk.

It is the responsibility of a good school to set high standards for students, and ensure that students meticulously follow it. It is very mature students that have goals when the school or teacher has none, and not every student is that mature. And it's not their fault. I rest my case. Good luck.
o i love this.
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by KlaireKlement(f): 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
smackimorn:

Eheeeee!!!! grin

E go shock u
I have checked it and I MADE ALL MY PAPERS.
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
KlaireKlement:
Wow!!!
Congrats!
Hm diaris God o

1 Like

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by abdulatif8: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
I TRY TO CHECK MY RESULT BUT THIS IS WHAT I GET AFTER I CLICKED SUBMIT BUTTON, "RESULT NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CANDIDATE IN THE SPECIFIED YEAR" PLS GUYS WHAT'S THE MEANING?
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Doclight(m): 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
KlaireKlement:
stick to the topic please!

Post your result(s)
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by pacretus(m): 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
abi.! grin
abi.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Starts Production Of Hand Sanitizers / Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) / New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.