Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded (56758 Views)

Statistics for WAEC 2014 / Gce 2010 Results Out ( Mass Failure Recorded In Gce •as 80% Of Candidates Fail) / Futminna Release The Bomb,post Ume/de Result Out,mass Failure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by pacretus(m): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
vikaosi: Well, as an English teacher, I learnt from years of solid experience that a good teacher does magic for students no matter how 'dull' or 'lazy' they may be. I do not apportion all blames to students. A charismatic teacher can turn a dull student into at least a 'C5' or 'C6' student. We all need inspiration, but when it's lacking, we might flunk.

It is the responsibility of a good school to set high standards for students, and ensure that students meticulously follow it. It is very mature students that have goals when the school or teacher has none, and not every student is that mature. And it's not their fault. I rest my case. Good luck.
ok.oo.teacher oya nau bey bey.
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by KlaireKlement(f): 12:09am On Aug 14, 2014
Doclight: stick to the topic please!

Post your result(s)
Actually,d topic does not say I should post my result(s)....so?
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by otalenu(m): 1:35am On Aug 14, 2014
jjwaterfalls: Chai!!! I suffer 4 WAEC hand sha!!!! cheesy Kai if no be GOd wey hear my cry maybe I for dey roast bole and corn 4 under bridge by now cry

Na wa for waec for dt year, den b real werey...but thank God, all is now history.
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 14, 2014
Twitter things

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 14, 2014
Twitter also

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Doclight(m): 6:31am On Aug 14, 2014
KlaireKlement:
Actually,d topic does not say I should post my result(s)....so?
it does. Go back to fp and u'd see it
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by KlaireKlement(f): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Doclight(m): 8:11am On Aug 14, 2014
KlaireKlement:
English C4
Biology B3
Chemistry C5
Physics C5
Geography B3
Agric B2
Economics B3
Health sc B3
Maths C6
#Dats it
posting ur result didn't itch u, did it?

Btw that's a goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood result

i love da hsc

1 Like

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Sophiad: 5:01am On Aug 15, 2014
I went on line to check my 2014 waec result 2 days ago and to my surprise i failed my maths,chemistry and geography and this is my third time of writing this exam and this time my father already warned me that if i failed this last one he will never have anything to do with my schooling again,i had to contact Mr Andrew in the waec office if he could help me i gave him my waec details and just yesterday morning he ask me to check and i was surprised at what i saw as the 3 subjects have been upgraded to C4 and c6 i am so happy all is due to the help of Mr Andrew and in case you need his help too just call him on 08152240666
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Doclight(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2014
Sophiad: I went on line to check my 2014 waec result 2 days ago and to my surprise i failed my maths,chemistry and geography and this is my third time of writing this exam and this time my father already warned me that if i failed this last one he will never have anything to do with my schooling again,i had to contact Mr Andrew in the waec office if he could help me i gave him my waec details and just yesterday morning he ask me to check and i was surprised at what i saw as the 3 subjects have been upgraded to C4 and c6 i am so happy all is due to the help of Mr Andrew and in case you need his help too just call him on 08152240666
u mumu eh!

U are the same mr. Andrew u speak of.

So sad desperate ones will still fall for this.

1 Like

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by KlaireKlement(f): 12:03am On Aug 16, 2014
Sophiad: I went on line to check my 2014 waec result 2 days ago and to my surprise i failed my maths,chemistry and geography and this is my third time of writing this exam and this time my father already warned me that if i failed this last one he will never have anything to do with my schooling again,i had to contact Mr Andrew in the waec office if he could help me i gave him my waec details and just yesterday morning he ask me to check and i was surprised at what i saw as the 3 subjects have been upgraded to C4 and c6 i am so happy all is due to the help of Mr Andrew and in case you need hi
s help too just call him on 08152240666
LIES..
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by RichieBrown(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2014
Quote author=KlaireKlement]
LIES..[/naquote]na three tyms o,lol!!! Sum pple cn lie
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Emmanuellaokafo: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2014
My name is Emmanuella when i went to check 2014 waec result all where withheld and i had to pick Mr Andrew number on the net because i heard he help some people too i called him and gave him my waec center number he said i should check today i just checked it now and the result is released if yours is also withheld you can call him on his number 08152240666
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Lucyben0: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2014
Waec withheld my result and it was Mr Andrew that helped me to release the result. I am so happy that there is still good and God fearing people like Mr Andrew in the Waec office i am so happy and here is his number 08152240666 in case you need his help on your waec
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
KlaireKlement: *Elei gidi gon*... I ain't scared sha.Oluwa is involved
Hv u bn admitted?
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by KlaireKlement(f): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
silentdon:
Hv u bn admitted?
. Yeah..I got admitted into Unilorin
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 26, 2014
KlaireKlement: . Yeah..I got admitted into Unilorin

Wowww! congrats. Wat course?
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by KlaireKlement(f): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2014
silentdon:

Wowww! congrats. Wat course?
physiology
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
KlaireKlement: physiology

Woww! That's my college. Can u PM ur whatsapp or bbm contact..
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Emekaeziuche: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
I never believed in upgrading or releasing of waec withheld result in just 24 hours, i saw so many people praising Mr Andrew on the waec site i had to give it a try and i pick his number and called him and explained every thing to him in details after then i submitted my examination number to him and just today i was instructed to check back on the net which i did and the results which were held before is now released not only that all the papers were also ok.If you need the same help look no further just call Mr Andrew on 08152240666
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by belosilas: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
greetings to great student of the nation,please i want to use this means to help any of my co student that need the kind of help i got from this faithful man Mr Adam whom helped me out on my 2014 GCE he also helped me last year in my waec so my fellow student in case you need such help as mine you can contact him on 08110497632.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) / New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered / JAMB 2016/2017 Change Of Course Begins: Read This Before Changing Your Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.