Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded (56737 Views)

Statistics for WAEC 2014 / Gce 2010 Results Out ( Mass Failure Recorded In Gce •as 80% Of Candidates Fail) / Futminna Release The Bomb,post Ume/de Result Out,mass Failure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Obanleowo(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
some of d negativity and disadvantage of all dis so called social media stuff and undue access to freedom. my sincerest advice to those who r affected is to engage in handwork or have technical knowledge of a job.
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by 2smart9ja: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
pls hw can I check mine
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
Waec s jst gettin worse yr after yr. Hpin 4 d best. May God help me.
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by 2smart9ja: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
Miscellaneous: See failure here ....they dont read!!!! They only watch movies 24/7!

see more of the news here & many of such:
http://eduatstake..com/2014/08/waec-releases-2014-results-records-mass.html
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by searay(m): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
tmanis:
blue sheet
Many thanks
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
skimarvel: Hope u've checked your result boy?
Done That Decades Ago!! You?
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by skimarvel: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Done That Decades Ago!! You?
Did that a decade before you did yours.BTW how many times did you write waec
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Firefire:

Click the link below:

http://www.waecdirect.org/

and supply the following information;

Examination Number:

Examination Year:

Type of Examination NOV/DEC WASSCE (Private)MAY/JUNE WASSCE:

Card Serial Number:

PIN :

The result not on the portal yet... Goodluck!
thank you
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Ayodeleh52: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
The West Africa Examination Council, WAEC has released its May/June 2014 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) results, recording mass failure in Mathematics and English Language.
Announcing the results, Monday, at WAEC office, Yaba, the Head of National Office, WAEC, Mr. Charles Eguridu said: “A total of 529,425 candidates, representing 31.28%, obtained credits in five (5) subjects and above, including English Language and Mathematics.”
He noted that when compared to the 2012 and 2013 May/June WASSCE diets, there was marginal decline in the performance
of candidates as 38: 81 per cent was recorded in 2012 and 36.57 per cent in 2013.
Eguridu advise any Candidates that has any Problems on his or her Waec result to Contact direct to Engr Ayodeley E, waec Cordinator result score up.grading , witheld & rectification on, O81613149O3 for Assistance now.
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by tmanis(m): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ayodeleh52:
Eguridu advise any Candidates that has any Problems on his or her Waec result to Contact direct to Engr Ayodeley E, waec Cordinator result score up.grading , witheld & rectification on, O81613149O3 for Assistance now.
I like your style.... una go see customers o...

1 Like

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by teemanbastos(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
#vexed...all u guys are blaming guys on use of internet e.g facebook,2go,twitter bt i dnt bliv itz d probs.
We shud stop blaming students' failure on the same stuffs. The major problem is THE NIGERIAN SOCIETY. nt every1 has the talent & wants to read bt na parents e.g sum of u comenting want dier wards to study prestigious courses & u knw dis guys dnt have the ability yet you force them. It might nt be false that the internet is a distraction bt its just about 2% of the cause of failures in schls.
C brazil for instance,where guys hu ar nt intrested in studying can switch over to sports and excel therein bt it is the opposite in Nigeria. Itz bkos d SOCIETY is nt encouraging ppu datz y u c ppu idling away dia time..
If itz a country where all professions complement each oda..tins wud av been beta.
Maybe d 31.28% are d only ones who really love study..dy shud be encouraged & d remaing %age shud nt be discouraged bt encouraged to go into theis Godgiven talented areas bt in Nigeria,The society will repel you & make you a social leper.& continue to pass unnecessary blame. #speaking4dSTUDENTS.
Hoping 4 a Greater Nigeria.
Thank You 4 ur tym.

2 Likes

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
skimarvel: Did that a decade before you did yours.BTW how many times did you write waec
Lmao Twice. You?
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by KUNZEH(m): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
jericco1: So 68.72% failed either English or Mathematics? What a country!.

Read your books they won't,
I kept on telling them but they called me old-skool! Well congrats to the remaining 31.28%
Heroes ......
I'm very sure the remainin 31.8% would be from private schools.public schools is bullshit nowadays unlike those days.
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by VIKiEzEkieL(m): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
The result is not yet on Net please..check their officail page nd u will see that the result dates still ends in 2013
>>http://waecdirect.org/
MuhdG: thank you
The result is not yet on Net please..check their officail page nd u will see that the result dates still ends in 2013
>>http://waecdirect.org/

1 Like

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by baaleojo: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
The results are not accesible yet on internet.
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Eniqurl(f): 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sme old shii...
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
Somebody answer me plzzzzz when d result will be available online?
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by bunmioguns(m): 1:17am On Aug 12, 2014
realsammie:

Hw far bunmi, its Been a while.
I just wan ask wether u make ur WAEC dis time. grin

bro fakesammie.... e no easy o, I still dey wait for you to make your own... grin

hope you good too
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by solzmuller(m): 1:17am On Aug 12, 2014
I don dey lauh cause say ontop education failure .even some graduate never get job nor rich.while some dropout like wizzy and footballerstars are makin money.mehn wetin we don dey learn for school anbeg
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by vict505(m): 2:18am On Aug 12, 2014
Hello House, please I need help ooo. I need some one who's working with WAEC that can assist me rectify the mistake they did on my Age. Its taking forever to do so. Fraudster stay clear oo. Save a soul. Thanks
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 12, 2014
Even if you are one of those that fail the exam, be strong and work harder to come out stronger next time. Dont give up after all is not how far, is how well, but you have to be more serious.I wrote waec once anyway.
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by skimarvel: 4:17am On Aug 12, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Lmao Twice. You?
luckily i wrote it once..i just don't understand why nowadays students don't exhume that kind of seriousness that was evident in those days.
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by abdulatif8: 5:43am On Aug 12, 2014
lipsrsealed waec have been hacked ni? this is the response that am getting "
Bad Request (Invalid
Hostname)"
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by RichieBrown(m): 5:56am On Aug 12, 2014
Ehn!!! I nid this result to clear my putme o,f**k this news jhur..•••dem neva post the result sef undecided
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by RichieBrown(m): 5:58am On Aug 12, 2014
skimarvel: luckily i wrote it once..i just don't understand why nowadays students don't exhume that kind of seriousness that was evident in those days.
hmmm!!! Na so una go dey lie full ground be that,abeg park jhur,na only God knw if u even carry distinction or na combine u use enter
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 12, 2014
Na everytime waec dy record mass failure?? Same old dumb sh*t
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by vict505(m): 6:28am On Aug 12, 2014
Hello All, please I need someone who is working at WAEC office that can help me fastract my correction on my date if birth. I will appreciate cos its taking ages just to the correction. Please who can save my soul.
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 12, 2014
Emmaomotob: Bible said:let he who doesn't work not eat.The verses are very useful in testing the power of ones memory.GREAT SCIENTISTS LIKE NEWTON WERE VERY RELIGIOUS,YET NEWTON IS ARGUABLY ONE OF THE GREATEST SCIENTISTS WHO EVER LIVED ON EARTH.
A mathematical formula is more useful than a year's worth of prayers.

1 Like

Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by RatandBot(m): 6:40am On Aug 12, 2014
Talkwisdom: RatandBot please,resend your email to me.......I am having issue with my Microsoft account.thank you!
Sent again, thanks
Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by skimarvel: 6:50am On Aug 12, 2014
RichieBrown: hmmm!!! Na so una go dey lie full ground be that,abeg park jhur,na only God knw if u even carry distinction or na combine u use enter
that will be when the university of lagos accepts students with combined result

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Starts Production Of Hand Sanitizers / Delta State Polytechnic Bans Students From Driving Cars On Campus (Photo) / New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.