Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola (43437 Views)

Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast / Patience Jonathan Calls For Peace In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2014
goldfish80:
Am not but am better than your entire clan and kinsmen.
yeah talk of judas d betrayer preaching to peter .you are castigating gej for being unprofessional -hes not ariari's President you said yet,you stoop so low to abuse a nairalanders whole clan just for venting his opinion.your an irrelevant authority as far as moral decency is concerned. we now know whos truly ariaris president
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by goldfish80(m): 11:16am On Aug 15, 2014
eduj:
yeah talk of judas d betrayer preaching to peter .you are castigating gej for being unprofessional -hes not ariari's President you said yet,you stoop so low to abuse a nairalanders whole clan just for venting his opinion.your an irrelevant authority as far as moral decency is concerned. we now know whos truly ariaris president

You are not exactly the paragon of common sense and good judgment if you do not see anything wrong in the statement of our president on national TV which totally lacks decorum. Don't play the moral high ground on me when you do not see anything wrong in the president's statement, you totally lack the sense of character to scold me on morality.
The young man you are holding brief for tried to make a caricature of my opinion when he asked if am better than a trader, but Mr morality didn't see anything wrong in that.
Please I don't want to be wondup this morning. Stay clear off me.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
goldfish80:
You are not exactly the paragon of common sense and good judgment if you do not see anything wrong in the statement of our president on national TV which totally lacks decorum. Don't play the moral high ground on me when you do not see anything wrong in the president's statement, you totally lack the sense of character to scold me on morality.
The young man you are holding brief for tried to make a caricature of my opinion when he asked if am better than a trader, but Mr morality didn't see anything wrong in that.
Please I don't want to be wondup this morning. Stay clear off me.
please mr i know all,what would you have our president say?do you know what crazy means?it means foolishness or rather lacking good judgement.an i my opinion,a man who escapes quarantine in his country knowing fully well he has a highly contiguous disease lacks good judgement.a man who lies to medical officers of another country about his true state of health and willingly does nothing to aviod contact with people who played no role whatsoever in his misfortune and just wanted to be good samaritans thereby passing on ebola to them is not just crazy but guilty of first degree manslaughter.our president got it right by calling him crazy because thats only what warranted such unthought.his lack of euphemisms is what is generating dis beef.if he had said sawyer was lacking good judgement i bet many of his bashers would have seen notin wrong.yet obama wasnt poetical wen he called critics horseshit
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by goldfish80(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
eduj:
please mr i know all,what would you have our president say?do you know what crazy means?it means foolishness or rather lacking good judgement.an i my opinion,a man who escapes quarantine in his country knowing fully well he has a highly contiguous disease lacks good judgement.a man who lies to medical officers of another country about his true state of health and willingly does nothing to aviod contact with people who played no role whatsoever in his misfortune and just wanted to be good samaritans thereby passing on ebola to them is not just crazy but guilty of first degree manslaughter.our president got it right by calling him crazy because thats only what warranted such unthought.his lack of euphemisms is what is generating dis beef.if he had said sawyer was lacking good judgement i bet many of his bashers would have seen notin wrong.yet obama wasnt poetical wen he called critics horseshit
Point of correction, Obama said the criticism of his administration's policy on Syria is horseshit, he didn't call individuals horseshit, understand the English my friend.

I wonder how you will feel if your 3year old kid was watching the news with you in the sitting room and the president comes on national TV dishing out swear words because he's pissed. Obviously you will feel no resentment whatsoever, because you maybe calling his mother names right in front of him, so the President using choice words on TV matters little to you.

BTW, by labeling me one of the president's bashers, am sure you mean am an APC member, and you are doing your job as a member of PDP's PR team, but I put it to you here and now, I hate all you politicians, you lot stink, both PDP and APC you lots are rogues who will burn in hell.
Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 16, 2014
goldfish80:
Point of correction, Obama said the criticism of his administration's policy on Syria is horseshit, he didn't call individuals horseshit, understand the English my friend.

I wonder how you will feel if your 3year old kid was watching the news with you in the sitting room and the president comes on national TV dishing out swear words because he's pissed. Obviously you will feel no resentment whatsoever, because you maybe calling his mother names right in front of him, so the President using choice words on TV matters little to you.

BTW, by labeling me one of the president's bashers, am sure you mean am an APC member, and you are doing your job as a member of PDP's PR team, but I put it to you here and now, I hate all you politicians, you lot stink, both PDP and APC you lots are rogues who will burn in hell.
Thanks for your time.
for someone claiming to be a disciple of proper public speech and an apostle of decorum to post on a public site "you lots are rogues who will burn in hell"while lambasting your president for using the word crazy smacks of irresponsibility and hypocrisy of an unmitigated degree.your moral decadence is of such that you would attack any person and even his family who so much as has a different view from you committing a fallacy of argumentum ad-homenem .in the light of your unbridled love for self righteousness,i would like to ask;
who made you a judge to determine those that would rot in hell?
do you think your better than any nairalander with divergent views or,gej for that matter?
are gej bashers only apc members?
why must you politicise every issue?
and finally -how far do you think you are from rotting in hell yourself-a mile or a stone throw?
by the time you truthfully answer those questions to yourself,i hope you would have woken from your fools paradise.by the way am a student of mouau who doesnt even have a voters register let alone a political affinity.pls if you must reply for once be modest or i might be forced to show you a shorter route to ariaria
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by goldfish80(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2014
eduj:
for someone claiming to be a disciple of proper public speech and an apostle of decorum to post on a public site "you lots are rogues who will burn in hell"while lambasting your president for using the word crazy smacks of irresponsibility and hypocrisy of an unmitigated degree.your moral decadence is of such that you would attack any person and even his family who so much as has a different view from you committing a fallacy of argumentum ad-homenem .in the light of your unbridled love for self righteousness,i would like to ask;
who made you a judge to determine those that would rot in hell?
do you think your better than any nairalander with divergent views or,gej for that matter?
are gej bashers only apc members?
why must you politicise every issue?
and finally -how far do you think you are from rotting in hell yourself-a mile or a stone throw?
by the time you truthfully answer those questions to yourself,i hope you would have woken from your fools paradise.by the way am a student of mouau who doesnt even have a voters register let alone a political affinity.pls if you must reply for once be modest or i might be forced to show you a shorter route to ariaria
Fair enough, I would advice you face your studies squarely than coming online to play unsolicited moral police.
Inspector moral police officer threatening to show an unknown Internet users the short way to Ariaria... Lol you totally moral bankrupt and know next to nothing about being a civilized human to have any form of convo with me. Stop addressing me as you don't deserve to mention my moniker. Take a hike boy
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
goldfish80:
Fair enough, I would advice you face your studies squarely than coming online to play unsolicited moral police.
Inspector moral police officer threatening to show an unknown Internet users the short way to Ariaria... Lol you totally moral bankrupt and know next to nothing about being a civilized human to have any form of convo with me. Stop addressing me as you don't deserve to mention my moniker. Take a hike boy
helo mr man your in no position to advice me .maybe your the one who should drop the keypad and go back to whatever disillusional activity or people you are trying to hide from online.if your words are any measure of your manliness then,you are no better than a dazman.you couldnt even answer my questions but still relishes attacking my personality .pls mr civilization is it wrong to advice a (man)like you not to abuse a fellow nairalanders clan?
why cant you who is obviously morally buoyant desist from making derisory statements? its obvious logic are not your best forts -which doesnt surprise me considering you hadnt or just refused to learn your manners oldman.
from hence,i would address you as i want till you shed off this effeminate cloak of yours and truly begin to think and not just state that your a MAN
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by goldfish80(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
eduj:
helo mr man your in no position to advice me .maybe your the one who should drop the keypad and go back to whatever disillusional activity or people you are trying to hide from online.if your words are any measure of your manliness then,you are no better than a dazman.you couldnt even answer my questions but still relishes attacking my personality .pls mr civilization is it wrong to advice a (man)like you not to abuse a fellow nairalanders clan?
why cant you who is obviously morally buoyant desist from making derisory statements? its obvious logic are not your best forts -which doesnt surprise me considering you hadnt or just refused to learn your manners oldman.
from hence,i would address you as i want till you shed off this effeminate cloak of yours and truly begin to think and not just state that your a MAN

Now I get it, it must be the school holidays. Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Buhari Moves To Block Influx Of Foreign Construction Workers Into Nigeria / Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan / Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.