Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me (2196 Views)

Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me by AndyBlazeSpirit: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2014

I met her when she hardly knew a thing about sex. I
showed her all the Apian way and she is now
hounding me with it. These days, her appetite has
blown up and her demands exceed my supply. She
doesnt want to hear that I am stressed up,
exhausted or simply not in the mood. Her point is
always that she has a right to be satisfied since I
exposed her to the fireworks. Now, folks, what do I
do? I dont want her cravings to drive me into taking
performance enhancing drugs which leaves more
effects than it cures.

angry angry

#BITG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me by inositol88(m): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
Andy!!!!!!, borrow sense
Re: I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me by vizkiz: 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
story story...story
Once upon a time, time, time
There was a man, Man, man
He give me suya...Suya
He give me sugar...sugar
Oyah oyah...

Gingin badun...gingba
grin
Re: I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me by omo2sexy(f): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
Cahi!!! Maka y na
Re: I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me by ahiarah: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Story for the gods.....

1 Like

Re: I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me by hatux: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
Since you introduced the stuff to her.. Then you must surely satisfy her to the fullest!
Re: I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me by deywarley(m): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
U turn her to a nympho u now complaining, u better go take correct dongoyaro and furk her till she'll no longer feel her legs. Moral of d story: Don't start what u can't finish. P.s: If u feel u are tired of her and u can no longer perform ur obligations, kindly link her up with me so I can continue d work of d ministry *straight face*

2 Likes

Re: I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 12, 2014
U don buy market b dat.
Re: I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me by Ivanspring(f): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2014
You have no choice but to satisfy her. Afterall, na you tear her eye in that area.
Re: I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me by Houseofglam7(f): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2014
Make she poison you make we rest.
Re: I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me by vowolabi(m): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2014
Look for an assistant.. :PLook for an assistant..
Re: I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me by Chairbabe: 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
Haaaa!! Thought you said you're a virgin,when did you eat the forbidden fruit? undecided
Re: I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 12:01am On Aug 14, 2014
Lol u don enter
Re: I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me by Lovebond34(m): 1:03am On Aug 14, 2014
damn..babe were u dey angel ah saw in heaven while comin to earth?? Ur dp...defines beauty....
Re: I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me by Lovebond34(m): 1:04am On Aug 14, 2014
damn..babe were u dey angel ah saw in heaven while comin to earth?? Ur dp...defines beauty....@prettyhausaGirl
Re: I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me by dstnd: 2:04am On Aug 14, 2014
live don't give u wot u desire but wot u deserve.....
Re: I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me by Chigold101(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
Andyblazespirit when will u grow up... Tufiakwa
Re: I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me by Ridiy: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
Andyblazespirit, dongoyaro is always there for u na...or meet those mallams wey dey sell other herbs 2 give u other herbs..

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Wedding Cake Made In Bride & Groom's Image(photos) / If It Were You? / Shocking Video: Bad Uniben Students Acted A Naija Sextape For Fun (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.