Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Nice Guys Finish Last!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nice Guys Finish Last!! (2145 Views)

"Black Guys Finish Last" / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Top 10 Reasons Why Nice Guys Finish Last With Women (official) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Guys Finish Last!! by tygaweezy(m): 12:57am On Dec 15, 2014
I know some of you would doubt what am about to post but its true and ladies don't admit it, I've noticed in so many occassions where a guy would be so nice to a girl; like agreeing to whatever she says, never get angry at her no matter what,and other stuffs .
So girls now see guys like this as weaklings,someone who doesn't know what he wants,someone who can't stand and let his opinion count.This makes it totally impossible for nice guys to be in a relationship.
What am trying to say is that most girls prefer jerks to nice guys. Bring in your thoughts on this fellaz
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 15, 2014
Nice guyz = badoo girlz

Nice girlz = bad Boiz
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 15, 2014
I was once a nice guy but my babe then,toyed with my emotion so I resorted to being a die hard heart-breaker but na now dem dey die follw me. but why our Nigerian girlz no like respect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by herald9: 1:14am On Dec 15, 2014
No matter what...They'll still need us somedaylipsrsealed
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 15, 2014
what! please i prefer nice guys, i don't need a jerk in my life undecided, and some nice guys i know are not dull, they know what they want, and stand up themselves + lively too, and most importantly they respect their girl, and their girl respect them back in return too cheesy, so a nice guy is for me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by goalburner(m): 3:10am On Dec 15, 2014
smackimorn:
Nice guyz = badoo girlz

Nice girlz = bad Boiz

Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 15, 2014
The fact is everybody(male/female) likes a nice guy, but nobody respect or fear them, because they are good, they crave for peace & wants happiness for all, by pleasing pple all d time, so this make others to Perceive them as pushover.
They express love without any form of pretence, because they are kind. Unlike the badt guys who will love a girl so deeply, but will neva allow it to show by pretending not to give a dam, but comes when nitefalls to bleep d a$$.

The nice guy priority is care,while he boda less abt sex(but girls don't like this, every girl is looking for a man that will initiate sex, being romantic to them means initiating sex, when u don't, then u're boring)
The badt guy priority is sex,while he boda less abt care.

The road to a woman's heart is through her p.u.$$.y, this is wht makes her to feel like a woman, nt d woman wrappering thingy.

THIS IS IT; badt guys cum, bleep and care less abt d girl
Nice guys cum, care and care more abt d girl, this makes them to appear needy,which reduce their worth.
Too much of everytin is bad, don't be to nice to ladies, let them call u by your name, nt a gentleman.

3 Likes

Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Mynd44: 5:49am On Dec 15, 2014
You people have run out of things to discuss abi?

1 Like

Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 15, 2014
tygaweezy:
I know some of you would doubt what am about to post but its true and ladies don't admit it, I've noticed in so many occassions where a guy would be so nice to a girl; like agreeing to whatever she says, never get angry at her no matter what,and other stuffs .
So girls now see guys like this as weaklings,someone who doesn't know what he wants,someone who can't stand and let his opinion count.This makes it totally impossible for nice guys to be in a relationship.
What am trying to say is that most girls prefer jerks to nice guys. Bring in your thoughts on this fellaz

You just gave a perfect description of a robot. If I were a lady, I wouldn't want to be with a guy who is akin to an 'o yes member'.

Agreeing to whatever she says?? That will be the day.
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Danhumprey: 6:28am On Dec 15, 2014
Mynd44:
Obviously! Here we go again with this topic. Smh.grin
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Mynd44: 7:07am On Dec 15, 2014
Danhumprey:
Obviously! Here we go again with this topic. Smh.grin
Una no dey tire?
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by tygaweezy(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2014
eminentme:
I was once a nice guy but my babe then,toyed with my emotion so I resorted to being a die hard heart-breaker but na now dem dey die follw me. but why our Nigerian girlz no like respect?
Hmmm.... Really??
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by tygaweezy(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2014
herald9:
No matter what...They'll still need us somedaylipsrsealed
Need us asin??
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Maamin(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2014
Am I the only one that notice the topic is not coherent with the discussion angry
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by jnrbayano(m): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2014
Mynd44:

Hahahahahaha
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by UjSizzle(f): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2014
tygaweezy:
If the emboldened is your definition of being nice, then nice guys don't deserve any finishing to begin with undecided

But of course that's stupid. Nice doesn't mean spineless smiley
Then again it doesn't mean you have to disagree with everything she says either; that will just make you cynical which isn't cool.
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
tygaweezy:

Here from a girl's mouth: https://www.nairaland.com/2042122/ladies-what-attracts-guys-personality#28833770

Women actually love nice guys. However, not doormat-nice, but alpha-nice.

The best example? DADDY!

Generally speaking, no one loves a girl like her daddy. Daddy love his little girl to bits.

Daddy is super-nice, loving caring, protective, available, and all shades of sweet...BUT he's also an ENFORCER!.

"NO". "You're grounded". "Get back to the house, now". "You won't wear that". That's daddy, ze boss, also doing the dirty work that has to be done.

You don't have to become a jerk-jerk to get girls - just become honest...to the hilt.

Sometimes, they do need their recurrent drama fixes, so an ethical jerk grin, sometimes, by not hurting her self-esteem.

1 Like

Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
There's a difference between being nice and being foolish and all those qualities you listed up there are more of the latter.
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:
There's a difference between being nice and being foolish and all those qualities you listed up there are more of the latter.
Don't mind them.
In an attempt to bellitle nice guys and make their bad boys behaviour sound cool, they'd end up sounding dumb. Smh
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Oluwatosean(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
Yea, we finish last buh we get the best
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
mayapop:
what! please i prefer nice guys, i don't need a jerk in my life undecided, and some nice guys i know are not dull, they know what they want, and stand up themselves + lively too, and most importantly they respect their girl, and their girl respect them back in return too cheesy, so a nice guy is for me.

I know right. cheesy I don't think I'm a nice guy tho embarassed
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by ideology(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
mayapop:
For real, am a hearing this for the first time from a lady cheesy
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
ideology:

For real, am a hearing this for the first time from a lady cheesy
oh yeah! cheesy, well that's good

1 Like

Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Amefrica:

I know right. cheesy I don't think I'm a nice guy tho embarassed
i think you'll make a nice guy tho grin
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
mayapop:
i think you'll make a nice guy tho grin

Hahaha. Thanks for believing in me. cheesy

I used to think you were in 9ja sef haha, just saw on your profile you're in US. You're my neighbor shaa grin
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 16, 2014
Amefrica:

Hahaha. Thanks for believing in me. cheesy

I used to think you were in 9ja sef haha, just saw on your profile you're in US. You're my neighbor shaa grin
really? lol! Hi neighbor grin
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 16, 2014
mayapop:
really? lol! Hi neighbor grin

Hi haha. How's the cold treating you?
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 16, 2014
Amefrica:

Hi haha. How's the cold treating you?
The way it's suppose to, but i like it! cheesy when am outside i hate it lipsrsealed, you?
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Cwaya(m): 12:25am On Dec 16, 2014
Best Solution: Let the ladies go

Live ya Life without them till further notice !!

but u dont have to turn Homo oo grin

When the times come, beta pikin go come cool

..... No Time to Risk my heart jaare cheesy .. those Girls get mind shaa ***
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 16, 2014
mayapop:
The way it's suppose to, but i like it! cheesy when am outside i hate it lipsrsealed, you?

Same haha. Winter is here, my fingers froze today lol, it hurt as hell. Hate it! angry
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 16, 2014
Amefrica:

Same haha. Winter is here, my fingers froze today lol, it hurt as hell. Hate it! angry
lol! sorry tongue
Re: Nice Guys Finish Last!! by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 16, 2014
mayapop:
lol! sorry tongue

Haha thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

28-year-old Woman Beats Up Her 27- Year-old Boyfriend For Cheating In Her Dream / If You See Her First Time Like This / Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.