Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me (4338 Views)

Rosaline Wore Bumshort Today In church And My D Decided To Disgrace Me [pics] / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
It was just this afternoon and I was at my bank. I had urgent issues to handle with the CC so I skipped the queue and with some influence, I was sitting at the desk being attended to despite the grumbling I could hear from behind. I turned back smiling to get a good look at their angry faces when my eyes met with that of a young lady and then she froze, staring at me mouth open. I said to myself, "do I know her somewhere?". I continued my business while listening discreetly on her conversation with her friend to get a clue.

Friend: do you know that guy?
Girl: not really oh? He looks like a guy I know on nairaland.
Friend: are you serious?!? What's his name? I didn't know people like this could be on NL embarassed
Girl: one krall like that. I can't believe this is really him.
Friend: go and introduce yourself later
Girl: for what angry so that he will tell his rubbish stories about me this evening?? The guy is a stupid liar. Infact let me wicked him small.

That was when I got angry angry I felt so heartbroken at the hatred she felt for me.
When I was about leaving, she stood up and forced herself on me. I don't know how it happened but what people saw was my hand on her bosom as I tried to stabilize myself, then she raised alarm in the crowded bank hall. I started hearing murmurs around when one squeezed faced guy said," o girl I see wetin you do this man oo, you dey craze?" That was when people started attacking her and then she appologized. Nairaland girls are very wicked angry unfortunately I didn't have the chance to know her moniker.
The tables were turned around and she ended up leaving with disgrace while I ended up leaving with an apology and a feel of..... (You know the rest)

9 Likes

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by MrCork: 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
krall: It was just this afternoon and I was at my bank. I had urgent issues to handle with the CC so I skipped the queue and with some influence, I was sitting at the desk being attended to despite the grumbling I could hear from behind. I turned back smiling to get a good look at their angry faces when my eyes met with that of a young lady and then she froze, staring at me mouth open. I said to myself, "do I know her somewhere?". I continued my business while listening discreetly on her conversation with her friend to get a clue.

Friend: are you serious?!? What's his name? I didn't know people like this could be on NL embarassed
Girl: for what angry so that he will tell his rubbish stories about me this evening?? The guy is a stupid liar. Infact let me wicked him small.

That was when I got angry angry I felt so heartbroken at the hatred she felt for me.
When I was about leaving, she stood up and forced herself on me. I don't know how it happened but what people saw was my hand on her bosom as I tried to stabilize myself, then she raised alarm in the crowded bank hall. I started hearing murmurs around when one squeezed faced guy said," o girl I see wetin you do this man oo, you dey craze?" That was when people started attacking her and then she appologized. Nairaland girls are very wicked angry unfortunately I didn't have the chance to know her moniker.
The tables were turned around and she ended up leaving with disgrace while I ended up leaving with an apology and a feel of..... (You know the rest)

....ok...from our under standin...u work as a messenger and somebody send u to the bank...bro no oofeinse but wot has his thread gots to do with romance angry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by GentleMimi: 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
*yawns*.....*sneezes*
If u decide to sell the script of this story,no producer will buy it for a cup of garri. undecided

@ MrCork,the relationship btw this thread and romance is that he found himself touching boo:bie for free. Can u beat that?

26 Likes

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by lurex2rhyme(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
wetin can ur hand go her bossom in a bankin hall? who does dat
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Dymondgurl(f): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hahahahahaha. But seriously, this gist isn't supposed to be in this thread but meanwhile, the joke was finally on the gal, some gals can like to show themselves sha

1 Like

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by hatux: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
This is really the 'story for the gods'!

5 Likes

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by AndyBlazeSpirit: 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
MrCork:

....ok...from our under standin...u work as a messenger and somebody send u to the bank...bro no oofeinse but wot has his thread gots to do with romance? angry

Odolondolo vs boomba
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
MrCork:

....ok...from our under standin...u work as a messenger and somebody send u to the bank angry
do you feel better about yourself belittling people? You have a long way to go son.

8 Likes

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by marieolae(f): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
krall: It was just this afternoon and I was at my bank. I had urgent issues to handle with the CC so I skipped the queue and with some influence, I was sitting at the desk being attended to despite the grumbling I could hear from behind. I turned back smiling to get a good look at their angry faces when my eyes met with that of a young lady and then she froze, staring at me mouth open. I said to myself, "do I know her somewhere?". I continued my business while listening discreetly on her conversation with her friend to get a clue.

UHHH I'm trying to believe this story, but its just TOO hard.

4 Likes

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by vizkiz: 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2014

If i dance, she go dance
If i move, she go move (2x)

Singbolo...wata...singbolo
Hmmmmn...gbolo
Wata..singbolo(what the hell does this means)

for example.hmmmmn. For example...say i do my hand like this, and her body go like that...i do the hand like that and her body go like this... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by zube01(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
#....with a pinch of salt!
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
Dymondgurl: Hahahahahaha. But seriously, this gist isn't supposed to be in this thread but meanwhile, the joke was finally on the gal, some gals can like to show themselves sha
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Dymondgurl: Hahahahahaha. But seriously, this gist isn't supposed to be in this thread but meanwhile, the joke was finally on the gal, some gals can like to show themselves sha
which section should it be then? Don't you feel the public romancing? angry
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: UHHH I'm trying to believe this story, but its just TOO hard.
don't tell me you want pictures angry . The girl knows herself!

1 Like

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Odunharry(m): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
MrCork:

....ok...from our under standin...u work as a messenger and somebody send u to the bank...bro no oofeinse but wot has his thread gots to do with romance? angry
no kill me with laff
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by marieolae(f): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
krall: don't tell me you want pictures angry . The girl knows herself!
okk ohhhh
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by mencade5(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
o boy na mad people full this thread ooo. Make boiledcorn, okparaugo, youngwizzzy come ooo. Party want start. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Dymondgurl(f): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
krall: which section should it be then? Don't you feel the public romancing? angry
romancing kor romancing ni. Romancing of life! http://www.nairaland.com/
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Dymondgurl(f): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
krall: which section should it be then? Don't you feel the public romancing? angry
romancing kor romancing ni.
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Yemlizzy(f): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hahahahaha....this is so damn hilarious.
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by BoiledCorn: 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
mencade5: o boy na mad people full this thread ooo. Make boiledcorn, okparaugo, youngwizzzy come ooo. Party want start. tongue
what going on here? angry what does your hand doing in a woman chest level angry hand meant to be down not up angry very bad of you!!! Very bad!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by lordsuperb(m): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
Dymondgurl: romancing kor romancing ni.
it should be christian romance

1 Like

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
vizkiz:
If i dance, she go dance
If i move, she go move (2x)

Singbolo...wata...singbolo
Hmmmmn...gbolo
Wata..singbolo(what the hell does this means)

for example.hmmmmn. For example...say i do my hand like this, and her body go like that...i do the hand like that and her body go like this... cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin// Laff don finish me for here shocked
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Enegod(m): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2014

angry

4 Likes

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Enegod: angry
angry thomas. Go and sit down angry
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by NanciaKay(f): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ohhh brother. Ur story doesnt sound true joor! Sounds like, u just need attendtion.
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
NanciaKay: Ohhh brother. Ur story doesnt sound true joor! Sounds like, u just need attendtion.
cheesy grin
angry I don't tell lies angry
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
Temigracie defend me angry
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
..krall,mrcork,spacegoat,missyuzedo,andyblaze....all unna b confirm troll......
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
krall: Temigracie defend me angry
....abi ayaf defend u ni....u r a troll jare...BTW,wats d size of d bobbie u mistakenly pressed??
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
temigracie: ..krall,mrcork,spacegoat,missyuzedo,andyblaze....all unna b confirm troll......
:' angry kiss sad
Re: Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
temigracie: ....abi ayaf defend u ni....u r a troll jare...BTW,wats d size of d bobbie u mistakenly pressed??
a don't know angry but it was manageable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Is Shy Whilst With Me / Those With Ears Let The Hear / Badoo Is The Best App On Earth.....god Bless The Creator....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.