Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! (4423 Views)

5 Things I've Learnt Since My Girlfriend Got Pregnant / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! / Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
my landlady's children (a young man and a lady) came from abroad for the christmas celebration and I was called to come say Hi to them. So I took my girlfriend along with me, we got to the apartment and met them gisting with two of their friends that paid them a visit, they were just forming swags and yankee slangs. "yay mehn!!" "yuno wah'amsayin" "init" the mofos were even calling me "nigga" and asked if the girl with me is my "bltch".................. asin the forming was too much, and I hear say na last two years them comot go yankee. Me and my bae just sat there looking at them until breeze abi na wind con blow one horrible deadly messy smell(fart) it circulated the whole room. They were blowing their nose and looked at me and my bae with one kind eye like say na we mess am. I swear it wasn't me and I can swear for my bae, since I know her she never mess and it wasn't she that messed it. I nor con know why them reason me and my bae as the messer. I nor blame them.

1 Like

Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by kaywhynoni: 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
I want to say something before....untill I check your monker.........

Pls move this poo to Joke section....its not romantic, but its really funny thou....

3 Likes

Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by wunmi590(m): 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
Lmao, may be nah your shoe dey smell den tongue
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by Cutehector(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
Na ur babe mess am... cool
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by naijaboiy: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
undecided
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by dammywapes(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
Shey my landlord fit tell me to come and say hi to his returning children from abroad sha? U cos ham sha , it means u don dey word with ur landlord pass boundary before. As for me i can't rent a house where landlord stays. cos their wahala. If i dey ouse uno go knw i dey ouse.

2 Likes

Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by Applaner: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
ur moniker has said it all
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by Medunah: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Well, I did Smile
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by Tallesty1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
Some mess fit pass n u no go notice am oo.

Nah when the thing begin smell like the food you chop last u go know say u don do something bad.

1 Like

Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by jrerico1(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
Your smell ha yansh??
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by kilonso001(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
I sure say na the rice wey them dey cook make you wait and not the discussion.
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
stupidity:
my landlady's children (a young man and a lady) came from abroad for the christmas celebration and I was called to come say Hi to them. So I took my girlfriend along with me, we got to the apartment and met them gisting with two of their friends that paid them a visit, they were just forming swags and yankee slangs. "yay mehn!!" "yuno wah'amsayin" "init" the mofos were even calling me "nigga" and asked if the girl with me is my "bltch".................. asin the forming was too much, and I hear say na last two years them comot go yankee. Me and my bae just sat there looking at them until breeze abi na wind con blow one horrible deadly messy smell(fart) it circulated the whole room. They were blowing their nose and looked at me and my bae with one kind eye like say na we mess am. I swear it wasn't me and I can swear for my bae, since I know her she never mess and it wasn't she that messed it. I nor con know why them reason me and my bae as the messer. I nor blame them.
Nothing wrong with them menh. You probably did not communicate pretty well. That was a good gesture from your landlady. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by TrollTrap: 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Looooool
Man said "the messer" shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by Adasun(m): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
funnygrin
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaah
I laughed so hard until I checked ur moniker grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by Pearlyakin(m): 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
Mr stupidity you be clown,its not gud leaving with your landlord and avin words with him.
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by infogenius(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
Your moniker spoke for you and your gf
during the visit.
Kpele
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by CharlyNick: 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy funny dud.....
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by peemyke(f): 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
grin...what more can I say
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by Nimblemind(m): 2:27am On Dec 26, 2015
Since you are 'stupidity', I wonder your girlfriend's name!!!
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 26, 2015
Sorry @Op gringrin

When I came home for a funeral last time and joined in serving drinks, people were like "Bros, no be you go serve us naa".

They were expecting me to sit and watch my elders serve drinks when I was among the youngest there.

Na una dey cause am when una dey worship dem, why dem no go dey form for una?

One secret for you bro. Responsible, working class and "REAL"rich NAIJA dudes in Yankee don't use those words like sh1t, fvck and nigga except on funny platforms like nairaland ofcourse.grin

1 Like

Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 26, 2015
What a day!

But wait!

Who mess?
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by HopeAtHand: 5:26am On Dec 26, 2015
I know that everything that glitters ain't gold,

I know the shit ain't always good as it seems,

But tell me till you get it how could you know?

Medunah:
Well, I did Smile

Is ur siggy from J Cole?
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by MVLOX(m): 5:47am On Dec 26, 2015
Guy free dem make dem suspect u afta all mess no get toilet na as e dey hot nie u dey drop am.....but I really laff cha
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by Medunah: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2015
HopeAtHand:
I know that everything that glitters ain't gold,

I know the shit ain't always good as it seems,

But tell me till you get it how could you know?

Is ur siggy from J Cole?
Yeah, a tale of two cities
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2015
K
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 26, 2015
hehehehehehehe grin grin grin

stupidity at it again
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by Obas101(m): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2015
Applaner:
ur moniker has said it all
Exactly
Re: The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! by horeofe(f): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2015
Nimblemind:
Since you are 'stupidity', I wonder your girlfriend's name!!!
idiotness

(1) (Reply)

The Average Nigerian Girl Attitude / SCAMMER: Did This Boy Just Scam Me Here In Romance Session? / 3 Slay Queens Joins The Groomsmen Squad On Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.