Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

The "Fingerprints" Of GOD - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The "Fingerprints" Of GOD (30908 Views)

How Authentic Is Hadith "I leave amongst you...The Book of God and my sunnah"? / For Those Who Don't Believe In Existence Of God, Watch..... / Sheikh Jamiu Ajadi Sanusi (ami Olohun) "truely Divine Man Of God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by kheart(m): 8:47am On Aug 15, 2014
Les: if you're wise, I cursed your alah not the person who told me about it, alah. Be wise and try getting at my intelligence because i feel threatened when my intelligence is challenged. But if you're trying to yab me, it won't work, it will only work if my lovely mama gave birth to me through the internet, undecidedstill doesn't change the fact that alah rots in hell. Shalom cool
hmmm smh in disbelieve of ur outburst. So ur likes ll preach gospel to me sayin all xtians have HOLY SPIRIT。 spit
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Arysexy(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2014
Seun, I advice you take down this useless thread and ban the op because I don't trust the mod you have in this Islam section.

The op broke the rule negating provocative posts against faiths by referrring to christian God as myth, thats blasphemy! am sure the mod you have here will come and delete ceomments from Christians who are reacting to the provocative post by this Muslim op and leave the posts by Muslims. This has been his way of moderating here.

I demand this stupid thread is closed or u allow us to slug it out with them.

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by kendrick93(m): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2014
all dis long story u just wrote here is gibberish. u are one of d idiots who are promoting boko haram, u islamist fool

2 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by karmaleon: 8:58am On Aug 15, 2014
Bunch Of Satanic Religious Deluded Worshippers...

Spits on thread and leaves..

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by gbaskiboy: 8:58am On Aug 15, 2014
publicenemy: These Muslm Fuucks tryin to promote islam and run down Christianity and the birth of Christ....

Maybe you should try preaching to your terrorists Muslim Brothers first.

Rubbish.
1,000 likes for u

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by kheart(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2014
Human Fingerprints

Allah Almighty in Noble Verse 75:4 Said that in the resurrection, He will bring back every single human being in every original detail of his/her including his/her fingertips. Allah Almighty emphasized the fingertips when He talked about resurrecting our full and complete original identities. Allah Almighty clearly declared that the fingertips are unique in every human.

Does man a disbeliever think that We shall not assemble his bones?* Yes, We are Able to put together in perfect order the tips of his fingers.){Sûrat Al-Qiyâmah- The Resurrection-verse3-4}

3 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by MrMann1(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2014
If Jesus is the Son of God; therefore He is God. The muslims are the slaves of God. Jesus is Lord; HalleluYAH!

2 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Les: 9:01am On Aug 15, 2014
kheart: hmmm smh in disbelieve of ur outburst. So ur likes ll preach gospel to me sayin all xtians have HOLY SPIRIT。 spit
did I say I was a Christian

2 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by cirmuell(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2014
And some dumb mod put this on FP on a very good friday morning tryna ruin ma day angry

Seun you better put the mod that put this on front page in order...shey u no dey hear advice.

2 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by mu2sa2: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2014
slimzypink: I try 2 love them, but their thinking is so erratic....i hate muslims...that was how one stupid muslim girl said because my uncle converted to xtainity ...God would not accept him in heaven..rubbish people... undecided undecided angry
Hypocrite! You claim your religion preach love but you hate over 1.2 billion people.
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2014
kheart:

We believe in one God , the God of
Abraham, Noah,Moses, Jesus and Muhammad
Peace on them all.
The very first creed in islam is to say "I bear withness that there is no other deity except God and Muhammad is his messenger" and to believe in Jesus and other prophets as the messenger of God as well. We do not associate any partners to God and beleieve in the unity of God.

So with due respect we dont believe in trinity cos it defies simple logic how can 1+1+1 equals to 1?

Going to mecca - Hajj is of great significance to
muslims and it is part of the 5 pillars of islam which are :
Tawheed - Belief in ONE God
Salah - Worship prayer
Fasting in Ramdhan
Zakah - Compuslory pyament of 2.5% of your
wealth to the poor
Hajj.

Hajj is a symbolic rperesentation of worship of What Abraham,Hajar and his son Ishmael PBUH went through when they were commanded by God to go to Makkah. The rituals of hajj are largely symbolic following of the actions of these noble people and the hearkneing of the Dua (prayer) of Abraham in the quran .

If u want answers to some of ur questions just visit here

www.nairaland.com/359506/curious-islamfacts-islam/1

But the bible the quran copied did not say Abraham wanted to slaughter Ishmael. Ishmael was a child born of a slave. He was Abrahams first son but he did not find favour in God's eye. According to my bible Isaacs was the favoured one and it was isaac he wanted to sacrifice. How come the Arabs took that part from the bible and changed it to Ishmael. Who is corrupting who? .if u say trinity defies logic. Is it logical for a paedophile to be called a messenger of God? Or someone that went about slaughtering unbelievers and fighting wars on behalf of his god. A man that could not resist temptation but had many concubines. He was canally minded. Hence he died like a common criminal.

3 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by maclatunji: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2014
LUDALOOLO: . How did you know God is not man? Am still looking for a church that says it can cure Ebola.

Why are you looking for a church?
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Arysexy(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2014
maclatunji:

Mr mod, I hope before you start ur usual hiding of Christian reactionary comments and banning them, you do the needful about this op and the blasphemy he committed against Christianity. My belief and God is not a myth and I take strong offence against that statement.

Worship ur Allah and allow me worship my God. Why these frequent diatribe on Christians?

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Arysexy(m): 9:15am On Aug 15, 2014
maclatunji:

Mr mod, I hope before you start ur usual hiding of Christian reactionary comments and banning them, you do the needful about this op and the blasphemy he committed against Christianity. My belief and God is not a myth and I take strong offence against that statement.

Worship ur Allah and allow me worship my God. Why these frequent diatribe on christians by muslims?
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by HerexG(m): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2014
How does all these primitive thoughts from a primitive prophet match the massive sophistication of science, I'm sure if that same prophet they are killing millions of souls for were to be alive today to see our present high sophistication, he would have called us gods.

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by maclatunji: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2014
Arysexy: Seun, I advice you take down this useless thread and ban the op because I don't trust the mod you have in this Islam section.

The op broke the rule negating provocative posts against faiths by referrring to christian God as myth, thats blasphemy! am sure the mod you have here will come and delete ceomments from Christians who are reacting to the provocative post by this Muslim op and leave the posts by Muslims. This has been his way of moderating here.

Comprehension is a problem with many here. The writer is indeed factual, many people in the western world refuse to believe in God because of how Christians have defined Him which is probably the only concept they know.

2 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by maclatunji: 9:20am On Aug 15, 2014
Arysexy:

Worship ur Allah and allow me worship my God. Why these frequent diatribe on christians by muslims?

Hahahahaha...you lack English comprehension. This thread confirms that abysmal failure in examinations in Nigeria is a fact.

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by maclatunji: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2014
HerexG: How does all these primitive thoughts from a primitive prophet match the massive sophistication of science, I'm sure if that same prophet they are killing millions of souls for were to be alive today to see our present high sophistication, he would of called us gods.

Hahahaha... how sophisticated are you? Let us all hide under the cover of our humanity and say we have advanced technology. How come we cannot explain how the ancient Egyptian pyramids were built?
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Arysexy(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2014
maclatunji:

Comprehension is a problem with many here. The writer is indeed factual, many people in the western world refuse to believe in God because of how Christians have defined Him which is probably the only concept they know.

How did you come about that conclusion? Do I remind you that Ali sina was a Muslim and an authority in Islam before he became an atheist. Go to www.alisina. org and find out more about him and many Muslims turned atheist, did the concept of Islamic definition of Allah also make them refuse to bbelief in God.

The problem with you Muslims is that you will be the first to throw the punch and cry wolf when the punch is rturned

Tell me how you came to the conclusion that most western atheists disbelieved in God's existence because of Christian definition of God if not for ur religious bias

2 Likes

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by maclatunji: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2014
Arysexy:

How did you come about that conclusion? Do I remind you that Ali sina was a Muslim and an authority in Islam before he became an atheist. Go to www.alisina. org and find out more about him and many Muslims turned atheist, did the concept of Islamic definition of Allah also make them refuse to bbelief in God.

The problem with you Muslims is that you will be the first to throw the punch and cry wolf when the punch is rturned

Tell me how you came to the conclusion that most western atheists disbelieved in God's existence because of Christian definition of God if not for ur religious bias

What is the population of Muslims in the west?
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 15, 2014
kheart:

is this ChristLand?
no, but it is offensive to the christian religion and so nairaland should not be seen as being religiously partisan.

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2014
tsolz84: And why souldnt it be on the FP?
because it is offensive to christianity.

1 Like

Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by kheart(m): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2014
Les: did I say I was a Christian
so athiest have started using shalom too?
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Arysexy(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2014
maclatunji:

What is the population of Muslims in the west?

My friend why are u dodging my question? Give me proof that shows western atheists left Christianity because of the Christian definition of God.
What has the number of Muslims in the west got to do with my question?

of all the reasons that made some people turn atheist, it's only Christian definition of God ur Muslim op chose. And u forgot Islam definition of Allah made the likes of Ali Sina leave Islam and disbelieved?

Most westeem atheist could av chose to disbelief due to other factors. what about the influence of science, comfort, etc
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Arysexy(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2014
Arysexy: Seun, I advice you take down this useless thread and ban the op because I don't trust the mod you have in this Islam section.

I was not disappointed, the biased mod has started doing what he knows best.

Am out, Seun weldone
Re: The "Fingerprints" Of GOD by Rilwayne001: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2014
Arysexy:

My friend why are u dodging my question? Give me proof that shows western atheists left Christianity because of the Christian definition of God.
What has the number of Muslims in the west got to do with my question?

of all the reasons that made some people turn atheist, it's only Christian definition of God ur Muslim op chose. And u forgot Islam definition of Allah made the likes of Ali Sina leave Islam and disbelieved?

Most westeem atheist could av chose to disbelief due to other factors. what about the influence of science, comfort, etc

It's a horrible idea that God, this paragon of wisdom and knowledge, power, couldn't think of a better way to forgive us our sins than to come down to Earth in his alter ego as his son and have himself hideously tortured and executed so that he
could forgive himself
.-Richard Dawkins

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia / Guide On How To Slaughter Your Ram On Eid Il Adha / We Are Losing Our Identity To The Arabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.