Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital (28491 Views)

Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Hahaahaha.. Very funny.

We already know your M.O, Diss Africans and Nigerians. Africans and stupid, backwards, Neanderthals, Apes, Monkeys, e.t.c.. Yup! We don heard it.. On every thread you have commented on we don heard it.. Basically, we have heard all you can possibly ever say about Africa and Africans.

Okay!! Thanks for sharing again..

What do you want? You refused to get organized, lead a civilized live and stop blaming others for your problems . This is one of the reasons why we will never be taken serious.

If you want to be down with the ignorant and foolish Nigerians be my guest! I will send you to the Nazi gas chamber! lipsrsealed angry
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Okijajuju1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
all4naija: What do you want? You refused to get organized, lead a civilized live and stop blaming others for your problems . This is the reason why we will never be taken serious.

If you want to be down with the ignorant and foolish Nigerians be my guest! I will send you to the Nazi gas chamber! lipsrsealed angry

We know..

Thanks for sharing still..

Do you have anything new to say?!
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

We know..

Thanks for sharing still..

Do you have anything new to say?!

We know yet we no nothing! Ebola has become a problem now you are looking for people to blame for it. I hardly see anything that has been done to get rid of it in Nigerian scientific community.

Nobody is doing anything to get rid of the foolish leaders who cannot reason beyond stealing money for living miserable lives and expected to be worshiped. Most of you would worship them when they come in their ugly looking faces with a brain of a fish. Bunch of fools! I am not going to be a part of the primitive life you live in Africa.

Say yes to getting rid of useless and foolish Nigerians including Okijajuju! They keep disgracing the continent all the time.
PTUI!
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Okijajuju1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
all4naija:
We know yet we no nothing! Ebola has become a problem now you are looking for people to blame for it. I hardly see anything that has be done to get rid it in Nigerian scientific community.

Nobody is doing anything to get rid of the foolish leaders who cannot reason beyond stealing money for living miserable lives and expected to be worshiped. Most of you would worship them when they come in their ugly looking faces with a brain of a fish. Bunch of fools! I am not going to be a part of the primitive life you live in Africa.

Say yes to getting rid of useless and foolish Nigerians including Okijajuju! They keep disgracing the continent all the time.
PTUI!

Ehen.. Is this any different from any of the things you have ever posted here on Nairaland?!

Africans are fools, yes, we have heard you on every other post you have ever posted on Nairaland, yet you seem to always come back here to the company of fools.. grin

I think you are just darn to repetitive.

Like I said, This post is deja vu of all your posts since you registered.

Try again.
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Ehen.. Is this any different from any of the things you have ever posted here on Nairaland?!

Africans are fools, yes, we have heard you on every other post you have ever posted on Nairaland, yet you seem to always come back here to the company of fools.. grin

I think you are just darn to repetitive.

Like I said, This post is deja vu of all your posts since you registered.

Try again.

Oh, yeah! You can hardly reason along the line of human being though. I can see you are living in a dirty environment infested with diseases and you can no longer reason properly. Why would I have to take you serious with you primitive man's views in the first place? Jeez!

My father is a Nigerian. I will always be here to air my opinion on what I observe about my people and side with those who are willing to make changes for the better. Not those like you who are always dwelling in the primitive past and expected to be treated as lords. That is complete BS!

I am not repetitive in anyway. If you are not satisfied with my views you can ignore them altogether. I strongly believe your type needs to be caged for Nigeria to move forward because you aren't useful to the society for good.

Do you know why we are so backward and blame others for our problems?
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by coogar: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
bushdoc9919:

1,How do you know the Americans created ebola?

2.Do you know anything about viruses?

3.Ebola is not an effective weapon....it is not airborne, and washing your hand can protect you from it.

4.Uganda recently had an outbreak of Ebola. Simple preventive methods meant that very few Ugandans died..

5,You are a Christian....stop lying.

6.Ebola can be prevented!

Source of quote:http://scienceblogs.com/aetiology/2014/08/07/a-historical-perspective-on-ebola-response-and-prevention/

they created it, you retärd!

just like they created SARS, bird flu, anthrax & swine flu. go and check the share price of mapp & tekmira since the outbreak of this disease in west africa.

INTERPOL should investigate anyone in the last 12 months that bought ridiculous number of shares in these 2 pharamaceutical companies. those people created the recent ebola disease in west africa.

africa is the only place they could do that & get away with it. we bury our dead within 24 hours without autopsy. they created the scare - made sure more than 1,000 people killed. they made sure WHO declared ebola as an international health emergency & all of a sudden, they found a secret-serum.

you can imagine when this drug hit nigerian stores, people would buy it & hoard it in millions - cos no one wants to die. that's the plan from the outset: create a problem from nowhere and make africans pay through their noses to buy them. dollar would get stronger & naira would continue to crash as we all seek the cure of an artificial disease.
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by fireforfire: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
HIV and Cancer don see wetin big pass dem
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
coogar:

just like they created SARS, bird flu, anthrax & swine flu. go and check the share price of mapp & tekmira since the outbreak of this disease in west africa.

INTERPOL should investigate anyone in the last 12 months that bought ridiculous number of shares in these 2 pharamaceutical companies. those people created the recent ebola disease in west africa.

africa is the only place they could do that & get away with it. we bury our dead within 24 hours without autopsy. they created the scare - made sure more than 1,000 people killed. they made sure WHO declared ebola as an international health emergency & all of a sudden, they found a secret-serum.

you can imagine when this drug hit nigerian stores, people would buy it & hoard it in millions - cos no one wants to die. that's the plan from the outset: create a problem from nowhere and make africans pay through their noses to buy them. dollar would get stronger & naira would continue to crash as we all seek the cure of an artificial disease.
You are an uneducated and primitive African. Your case is worse than the ignorant. You need help for your backward life! However, only those with the brain of a mouse would side with your view.

This is laughable. Americans are now planning to sell poor Africans Ebola anti-viral drugs to make money. You are r e t a r d e d!

1 Like

Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
coogar:

No they did not. Unless you have proof.

And Ebola is a poor weapon. For a really good virus disease that killed 50 million people worldwide....of every race BTW....you need to lookback to the 1918 Flu viral epidemic.

Ebolais also bad because it is not airborne, and can only be spread via repeated contact with an infected person.We suffer a lot fromEBola...because we are paying the price for poor investment in preventive public health....indeed in healthcare as a whole. Healthcare in Africa isunder-resourced and under-staffed...because you people prefer looters to developers in power.

Viral diseases have been with us for centuries....maybe longer than that.Science has only been able to classify them in the last 60 years. Plus....viruses easily get mutated...especially in the course of transmission.(That's why they get dangerous sometimes).

Oh and sorry....MOST viral diseases have no cure...including the common cold, the polio virus and the diarrhoea causing rota virus.

False accusation.

They have been doing research since the virus was discovered in 1976.....and the therapies are the fruit of the research. Plus.....this isn't the first serious Ebola outbreak....Uganda 2000 was bad....as Gabon. 1996. Research from the Gabon 1996 outbreak was essential in developing the vaccine by Tekmira....as well as the serum

Infact, thinking behind the serumdevelopment is not new...a similar process is used to make anti-tetanus serum for example.Also,an early treatment for measles involved something similar.

Thing is....it is still going to take at least fifteen years before we are sure Tekmira's vaccine works.(It is avaccine....not a drug). As for drug therapies....Fospanivir is being looked at as a possible cure.

Plus.....Western companies hardly make profits from anti-virals in Africa(OR indeed for any drugs in Africa)....see the HIV drugs as an example...where profits fell thanks to WHO forcing them to subsidise the drugs....even making them free.
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Tucees(f): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
DrDauda:

Na security u dey do for u working place
So what? Security no be work? See Qwesion tongue
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
eternal rest grant him o lord,and let perpetual light shine upon him.amen
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Piro4rl(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Okijajuju1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
all4naija:
Oh, yeah! You can hardly reason along the line of human being though. I can see you are living in a dirty environment infested with diseases and you can no longer reason properly. Why would I have to take you serious with you primitive man's views in the first place? Jeez!

My father is a Nigerian. I will always be here to air my opinion on what I observe about my people and side with those who are willing to make changes for the better. Not those like you who are always dwelling in the primitive past and expected to be treated as lords. That is complete BS!

I am not repetitive in anyway. If you are not satisfied with my views you can ignore them altogether. I strongly believe your type needs to be caged for Nigeria to move forward because you aren't useful to the society for good.

Do you know why we are so backward and blame others for our problems?

Is there a possibility that your hatred for Africa stems from the fact that you are half cast?

Cos I can see how this can make you feel like an outcast and thus you cast the blame for this feeling on the black side of your gene.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Lilimax(f): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
tebirim: Non of these diseases will get to you or your family....
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Is there a possibility that your hatred for Africa stems from the fact that you are half cast?

Cos I can see how this can make you feel like an outcast and thus you cast the blame for this feeling on the black side of your gene.
When are you going to make sense for once? I d i o t!
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by TWEETFELLA: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
Tucees: Ebola take it easy nah! We know what you are capable of no need to keep flexing your muscles at us humans! Go back and remain dormant in bats and monkeys na Chineke name I take beg you o! For my office na so I dey screen my customers of high temperature before them enter and its becoming burdensome (though effective so far) but I don tayaaaaaaaaa!!!sad sad sad rest in peace sir.
ur legs?
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Tucees(f): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
TWEETFELLA: ur legs?
Yes?
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by moshoodn(m): 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Did you notice the part that says he was 75?

Are you really Ebola Parasite?

If yes, you need to be contained and quarantined.
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Datruggedman: 12:09am On Aug 13, 2014
DONMAYOR19: Two American got the virus, they were treated with the same experimental drugs and things are getting better, but the same drugs couldn't save the spanish priest. Ok no problem.
dats all
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by coogar: 1:54am On Aug 13, 2014
all4naija:
You are an uneducated and primitive African. Your case is worse than the ignorant. You need help for your backward life! However, only those with the brain of a mouse would side with your view.
This is laughable. Americans are now planning to sell poor Africans Ebola anti-viral drugs to make money. You are r e t a r d e d!

you are a consummate simpleton!
look at this homoerötic peasant - what do you know about what works in the real world? you should donate your brain to lower animals like white mice cos it's of no use to you.

america is not innocent when it comes to issues like this. read up on tuskegee experiment, you obdurate wankër! read up on how they injected syphilis into black people. the problem with indolent twits like yourself is that your IQ at various phases in your life are in single digits.

http://m.naturalnews.com/news/045923_tuskegee_medical_experiments_government.html
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by coogar: 2:16am On Aug 13, 2014
bushdoc9919:
No they did not. Unless you have proof.

use your head, they created it!
what were the US biowar researchers doing in the ebola zone in the first place?

And Ebola is a poor weapon. For a really good virus disease that killed 50 million people worldwide....of every race BTW....you need to lookback to the 1918 Flu viral epidemic.

we are talking about the recent epidermic in west africa. where did it suddenly come from? you mean somebody in liberia just woke up & developed the ebola symptoms out of nowhere?

Ebola is also bad because it is not airborne, and can only be spread via repeated contact with an infected person.We suffer a lot from Ebola...because we are paying the price for poor investment in preventive public health....indeed in healthcare as a whole. Healthcare in Africa is under-resourced and under-staffed...because you people prefer looters to developers in power.

africa suffered a lot from ebola this year because this recent outbreak was artificially created to sell drugs - that's my point.

Viral diseases have been with us for centuries....maybe longer than that.Science has only been able to classify them in the last 60 years. Plus....viruses easily get mutated...especially in the course of transmission.(That's why they get dangerous sometimes).

stop making your own argument - where did the outbreak in liberia come from? the atmosphere couldn't have just released Ebola virus in the air. what was the source?

Oh and sorry....MOST viral diseases have no cure...including the common cold, the polio virus and the diarrhoea causing rota virus.
False accusation.

irrelevant to the discussion. stop lecturing me about virus. that's not the argument.

They have been doing research since the virus was discovered in 1976.....and the therapies are the fruit of the research. Plus.....this isn't the first serious Ebola outbreak....Uganda 2000 was bad....as Gabon. 1996. Research from the Gabon 1996 outbreak was essential in developing the vaccine by Tekmira....as well as the serum

virus was discovered or virus was let loose on the african soil so that they can monitor it's symptoms on humans? you are behind the curve.

Infact, thinking behind the serum development is not new...a similar process is used to make anti-tetanus serum for example. Also,an early treatment for measles involved something similar.

your thinking is anti-clockwise.
horrible researches give birth to these diseases in the first place. in order to gain knowledge & advancement, they let loose on poor africans as control experiment so they can study symptoms & ultimately get the cure. africans are being used as lab rats.

Thing is....it is still going to take at least fifteen years before we are sure Tekmira's vaccine works.(It is a vaccine....not a drug). As for drug therapies....Fospanivir is being looked at as a possible cure.

it works & that's the purpose of killing 1,000 people in the first place. create a scare, let the WHO declare an international health emergency & then find a vaccine that most countries in africa would demand.

http://m.naturalnews.com/news/046416_Ebola_vaccine_Tekmira_pandemic_outbreak.html

Plus.....Western companies hardly make profits from anti-virals in Africa(OR indeed for any drugs in Africa)....see the HIV drugs as an example...where profits fell thanks to WHO forcing them to subsidise the drugs....even making them free.

and yet the share price took a massive rise in the last few weeks. you are behind the curve in these matters, you have been vigorously manipulated. drug companies are serial rogues.
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 13, 2014
Tucees: Ebola take it easy nah! We know what you are capable of no need to keep flexing your muscles at us humans! Go back and remain dormant in bats and monkeys na Chineke name I take beg you o! For my office na so I dey screen my customers of high temperature before them enter and its becoming burdensome (though effective so far) but I don tayaaaaaaaaa!!!sad sad sad rest in peace sir.

Berra stop checking ppls temperature with your palm..even their sweat can infect you cos the virus is so tiny it can penetrate the pores of even an intact skin!
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 13, 2014
coogar:

you are a consummate simpleton!
look at this homoerötic peasant - what do you know about what works in the real world? you should donate your brain to lower animals like white mice cos it's of no use to you.

america is not innocent when it comes to issues like this. read up on tuskegee experiment, you obdurate wankër! read up on how they injected syphilis into black people. the problem with indolent twits like yourself is that your IQ at various phases in your life are in single digits.

http://m.naturalnews.com/news/045923_tuskegee_medical_experiments_government.html
You are a loser. How does that relate to create Ebola virus? It is cleaar you have no valid point the reason you posted Tuskegee syphilis study. I don't think you even read the link before making noise. You are dumb indeed! I am ashamed of you.
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by coogar: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2014
all4naija: You are a loser. How does that relate to create Ebola virus? It is cleaar you have no valid point the reason you posted Tuskegee syphilis study. I don't think you even read the link before making noise. You are dumb indeed! I am ashamed of you.

you are a product of a polyandrous marriage.
this is why your head is so far up your arsë. i dunno why you people are so dumb you think the american government & big pharmaceutical companies are angels. now that you have seen tuskegee experiment and how black people were lured to take part with just $50, what do you have to say now, you moròn?

did GSK not plead guilty to felony 2 years ago and was asked to pay $3 billion fine for falsifying & unlawfully promoting a prescription drug they want to sell? are they not part of the companies looking for the ebola cure? you are in a loop, a stüpidity loop if i may add if you cannot see the conspiracy in this issue.
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
coogar:

you are a product of a polyandrous marriage.
this is why your head is so far up your arsë. i dunno why you people are so dumb you think the american government & big pharmaceutical companies are angels. now that you have seen tuskegee experiment and how black people were lured to take part with just $50, what do you have to say now, you moròn?

did GSK not plead guilty to felony 2 years ago and was asked to pay $3 billion fine for falsifying & unlawfully promoting a prescription drug they want to sell? are they not part of the companies looking for the ebola cure? you are in a loop, a stüpidity loop if i may add if you cannot see the conspiracy in this issue.
Oh, shut it! You couldn't provide evidence to support your view that America is likely responsible for the creation of Ebola you have being peddling here. You rumor monger. I am very ashamed of your primitive human approach to this debate. There is a reason to get rid of people like you in this modern generation because you are causing more problems to humanity than good.

There is need to curl bad people who are pulling the world forward. Those who are bent on mass procreation of babies and who have nothing to offer the world than dirty environment and smelling human beings. You smelling thing.

GKS pleaded guilty for using the drug in an unethical way by healthcare works through bribery, nothing fully knowing thee side effects,etc and that does not mean it was planning to kill people to sell drug(as you trying to prove in the case of Ebola). The same thing can be said about Pfizer in Nigeria. Not to lose its reputation it has to abandon the project yet there is still polio ravaging the Northern part of the country. What a way to go with proving your overly acclaimed creating of Ebola by America and the ZMAPP company is doing that to rip Africans by selling anti-viral drugs to the people. An you claim they are possibly testing the virus on Africans to rip them by selling the drug back to the people, as if poor Africans have the money. You are delusional! You need to be educated for misleading people in this thread by your silly conspiracy theory.

You still haven't been able to prove the Ebola is created in American lab. Where Ebola is created in America?

Senseless human being who is always suspicious of everything. Your fear of America will kill you early. Go and get education, barbarian.
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by coogar: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
all4naija:
Oh, shut it! You couldn't provide evidence to support your view that America is likely responsible for the creation of Ebola you have being peddling here. You rumor monger. I am very ashamed of your primitive human approach to this debate. There is a reason to get rid of people like you in this modern generation because you are causing more problems to humanity than good.

in the punditry of hard currency, your intelligence is worth less than the iraqi dinar. if i could establish that GSK pleaded guilty to felony and were asked to pay $3 billion, how is it impossible that mapp & tekmira(smaller companies) could have done the same?

do you think the truth behind the tuskegee experiment came out almost immediately? it wasn't until 1997 that bill clinton gave a presidential apology to the surviving victims of that act of human depravity on behalf of the american government & FDA. the project started in 1932. so open your brains & get some education i'm about to serve.

There is need to curl bad people who are pulling the world forward. Those who are bent on mass procreation of babies and who have nothing to offer the world than dirty environment and smelling human beings. You smelling thing.

you are a product of a firewood background.
this is why you can open your mouth & say rubbish about africans. when your slave-masters infected african americans with syphilis as a control experiment, lured them with $50 stipend & hid the truth from them, they were pulling the world forward then?

you have the brain power of a pubic louse!

GKS pleaded guilty for using the drug in an unethical way by healthcare works through bribery, nothing fully knowing thee side effects,etc and that does not mean it was planning to kill people to sell drug(as you trying to prove in the case of Ebola). The same thing can be said about Pfizer in Nigeria. Not to lose its reputation it has to abandon the project yet there is still polio ravaging the Northern part of the country.

you are a glorified simpleton!
GSK pleaded guilty to felony cos they lied about the efficiency of the drug they produced so as to sell & increase share prices in the stock market. they knew the drug wasn't good enough so they paid scientists to lie about the efficiency knowing it had dangerous side effects.

What a way to go with proving your overly acclaimed creating of Ebola by America and the ZMAPP company is doing that to rip Africans by selling anti-viral drugs to the people. An you claim they are possibly testing the virus on Africans to rip them by selling the drug back to the people, as if poor Africans have the money. You are delusional! You need to be educated for misleading people in this thread by your silly conspiracy theory.

what an arseholë!!!
explain this then, you pillock....

http://money.msn.com/top-stocks/post--shares-of-ebola-drug-maker-soar-again

You still haven't been able to prove the Ebola is created in American lab. Where Ebola is created in America?

no one said ebola was created in america, you plonker. i only said the recent pandemic in liberia was artificially created to increase the share price of mapp & the other pharmaceutical company involved.

lo & behold - GSK that just recently paid fine for felonious crime is now part of the companies involved in developing the ebola vaccine. if that doesn't smell to you, then you are a disgrace to whichever school you passed through. they clearly failed every module required in developing your mental state.

Senseless human being who is always suspicious of everything. Your fear of America will kill you early. Go and get education, barbarian.

what's there to fear about america? only field niggaz like you fear the slave masters. america is a swamp of piss - this is why there's a global disrespect of their stars & stripes.

you are perhaps a recto-cranially inverted twit. at least, you would leave here once again knowing you have been schooled again on a subject matter you know nothing about.

next time, know your facts about the felonies committed by pharmaceutical companies before ranting like a photosensitive epileptic patient that you are. i had to literally lecture you about gadaffi few days ago. this time around, i just want to humiliate you by undressing you in public.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
coogar:

in the punditry of hard currency, your intelligence is worth less than the iraqi dinar. if i could establish that GSK pleaded guilty to felony and were asked to pay $3 billion, how is it impossible that mapp & tekmira(smaller companies) could have done the same?

do you think the truth behind the tuskegee experiment came out almost immediately? it wasn't until 1997 that bill clinton have a presidential apology to the surviving victims of that act of human depravity on behalf of the american government & FDA. the project started in 1932. so open your brains & get some education i'm about to serve.
I can see that you are still holding on to your speculation without evidences. That makes you look silly and look like a primitive person in this argument. Going by your ignorance you haven't been about to prove with your Tuskegee's case that Ebola was created in the lab. The fact that somebody in previous posts has explained to you that Ebola has been killing people in places like Congo in the 70s, in Sudan and Uganda make you very adamantly foolish. It is a sad case of somebody trying to prove to be learned yet exhibiting the ability of a brute. Do you know what you are doing is falsehood? You can only prove that Ebola is created when you have refutable evidences to support your claim not speculations. When you start bringing Tuskegee's incidence in the 40's, which in all ramification of our discussion is different as the syphilis then was attacking mostly black people and the project conducted by CDC didn't provide any evidence it was created in the lab there is no need of using it to define Ebola. It only makes you look more silly than ever before. Your inability to differentiate and have a substantial proofs to defend your deriding claims is appalling. It is not helping you at all. You need to get education.

coogar:
you are a product of a firewood background.
this is why you can open your mouth & say rubbish about africans. when your slave-masters infected african americans with syphilis as a control experiment, lured them with $50 stipend & hid the truth from them, they were pulling the forward then?

you have the brain power of a pubic louse!

Bwahaha...What is a firewood background. I don't know the kind of idiomatic expression you are using in this argument because it is not making sense. The fact that Africans can not get organized and live a civilized life buttress my points from what I say about them. My view of Africa and Africans is to get organized and live a civilized life and I am not seeing that yet than people coming here with nonsense expecting to think they are something special. We are already a big problem to the world all over with poverty cases, running around different nations of the world with dirtiness, showing unruly lives and refuse to learn. Who want to associate with people who cannot fashion a way to move their people forward? But want to mouth around as though they are doing the best from a primitive cultural perspective. Please, go and f**k yourself because you haven't shown any sign of an intelligent human being here.

You see. You haven't read the Tuskegee's incidence. They were volunteers in the first case. Most of them in the African American community where already infected by the disease. You cannot read to comprehend. The problem with that case is CDC saying they should carry on with the project after it has been found some of the blacks are dying from the indirect complications of the diseas after penicillin has be found to be effective against it. Not the case of using them for the research that is the problem. You i d i o t!

coogar:
you are a glorified simpleton!
GSK pleaded guilty to felony cos they lied about the efficiency of the drug they produced so as to sell & increase share prices in the stock market. they knew the drug wasn't good enough so they paid scientists to lie about the efficiency knowing it had dangerous side effects.

Lol...@ glorified simpleton! I wish you can make sense and try as much as possible to convey your argument in a meaningful way. The efficacy of the drug is not the problem but the actually side effects which the healthcare company refused to address before using it on the public while bribing healthcare workers to give it to patience in the absence of passing through approval of government drug agency is. I hope you know this is different from Tuskegee's case as it is not about Africa American any more as you trying to ascertain in your argument that Ebola is about RACE. Bwahaha... I d i o t! I know you aren't smart as you think.

coogar:
no one said ebola was created in america, you plonker. i only said the recent pandemic in liberia was artificially created to increase the share price of mapp & the other pharmaceutical company involved.
That is a joke! You are really delutional. You have forgotten your post where you claim that. Somebody asked you if you are sure that America created the Ebola virus. I quote you below:
coogar:

coogar:
lo & behold - GSK that just recently paid fine for felonious crime is now part of the companies involved in developing the ebola vaccine. if that doesn't smell to you, then you are a disgrace to whichever school you passed through. they clearly failed every module required in developing your mental state.
Hahaha... You are now going after GKS as a case to prove your senseless false claim. The company is by no means the one that created the condition it is finding solution to. If you think because it'd paid $3 billion for not following ethics and must be used to address every case in point you are dead wrong. It is like saying car can kill because of that people shouldn't drive. You are not making sense though. You can never reason with you forest-exhibiting mentality. Not in this developed world you are required to proffer any solution from your primitive person's outlook.

coogar:
what's there to fear about america? only field niggaz like you fear the slave masters. america is a swamp of piss - this is why there's a global disrespect of their stars & stripes.
Looking at the way you have being trying all possible means to demonize America proves you are scared of the country. Out of your utter hate and ignorance it is very clear that is the case. If not, I cannot see the reason why you cannot provide a convincing evidence to support your points than peddling false information online.

coogar:
you are perhaps a recto-cranially inverted twit. at least, you would leave here once again knowing you have been schooled again on a subject matter you know nothing about.

You are an ugly nitwit exercising a cognition of a monkey trying to show it is very intelligent than human beings. That is completely unacceptable and totally absurd.

coogar:
next time, know your facts about the felonies committed by pharmaceutical companies before ranting like a photosensitive epileptic patient that you are. i had to literally lecture you about gadaffi few days ago. this time around, i just want to humiliate you by undressing you in public.
Ha! I can see you are going through some form of depression. A hopeless fellow who is not always making sense yet wants to be seen as having good points. Qaddafi lecture you mention here is nothing but full of nonsensical views. The same way you fool yourself here you did in that argument, beating about the bush without anything to show for it.
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by coogar: 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
all4naija:
I can see that you are still holding on to your speculation without evidences. That makes you look silly and look like a primitive person in this argument. Going by your ignorance you haven't been about to prove with your Tuskegee's case that Ebola was created in the lab. The fact that somebody in previous posts has explained to you that Ebola has been killing people in places like Congo in the 70s, in Sudan and Uganda make you very adamantly foolish. It is a sad case of somebody trying to prove to be learned yet exhibiting the ability of a brute. Do you know what you are doing is falsehood? You can only prove that Ebola is created when you have refutable evidences to support your claim not speculations. When you start bringing Tuskegee's incidence in the 40's, which in all ramification of our discussion is different as the syphilis then was attacking mostly black people and the project conducted by CDC didn't provide any evidence it was created in the lab there is no need of using it to define Ebola. It only makes you look more silly than ever before. Your inability to differentiate and have a substantial proofs to defend your deriding claims is appalling. It is not helping you at all. You need to get education.

Bwahaha...What is a firewood background. I don't know the kind of idiomatic expression you are using in this argument because it is not making sense. The fact that Africans can not get organized and live a civilized life buttress my points from what I say about them. My view of Africa and Africans is to get organized and live a civilized life and I am not seeing that yet than people coming here with nonsense expecting to think they are something special. We are already a big problem to the world all over with poverty cases, running around different nations of the world with dirtiness, showing unruly lives and refuse to learn. Who want to associate with people who cannot fashion a way to move their people forward? But want to mouth around as though they are doing the best from a primitive cultural perspective. Please, go and f**k yourself because you haven't shown any sign of an intelligent human being here.

You see. You haven't read the Tuskegee's incidence. They were volunteers in the first case. Most of them in the African American community where already infected by the disease. You cannot read to comprehend. The problem with that case is CDC saying they should carry on with the project after it has been found some of the blacks are dying from the indirect complications of the diseas after penicillin has be found to be effective against it. Not the case of using them for the research that is the problem. You i d i o t!

Lol...@ glorified simpleton! I wish you can make sense and try as much as possible to convey your argument in a meaningful way. The efficacy of the drug is not the problem but the actually side effects which the healthcare company refused to address before using it on the public while bribing healthcare workers to give it to patience in the absence of passing through approval of government drug agency is. I hope you know this is different from Tuskegee's case as it is not about Africa American any more as you trying to ascertain in your argument that Ebola is about RACE. Bwahaha... I d i o t! I know you aren't smart as you think.

That is a joke! You are really delutional. You have forgotten your post where you claim that. Somebody asked you if you are sure that America created the Ebola virus. I quote you below:

Hahaha... You are now going after GKS as a case to prove your senseless false claim. The company is by no means the one that created the condition it is finding solution to. If you think because it'd paid $3 billion for not following ethics and must be used to address every case in point you are dead wrong. It is like saying car can kill because of that people shouldn't drive. You are not making sense though. You can never reason with you forest-exhibiting mentality. Not in this developed world you are required to proffer any solution from your primitive person's outlook.

Looking at the way you have being trying all possible means to demonize America proves you are scared of the country. Out of your utter hate and ignorance it is very clear that is the case. If not, I cannot see the reason why you cannot provide a convincing evidence to support your points than peddling false information online.

You are an ugly nitwit exercising a cognition of a monkey trying to show it is very intelligent than human beings. That is completely unacceptable and totally absurd.

Ha! I can see you are going through some form of depression. A hopeless fellow who is not always making sense yet wants to be seen as having good points. Qaddafi lecture you mention here is nothing but full of nonsensical views. The same way you fool yourself here you did in that argument, beating about the bush without anything to show for it.

uncle tom is still here bleating like the epileptic beast of burden that he was created to be. you want to be white by force - why don't just go the michael jackson route with a facial surgery to boot. you hate your skin so müch, you would fellatë on a white caucasian to cure your acute dementia.

this is another case of vaccine fraud in america(your adopted country). according to 2 merck virologists named krahling & wlochowski, merck company engaged in the following criminal behaviour:

•merck knowingly falsified it's mumps vaccine test results to fabricate a "95% efficacy rate"

•in order to do this, merck spiked the blood test with animal antibodies in order to artificially inflate until appearance immune system antibodies.

•merck then used the falsified trial results to swindle the US government out of billions of dollars for a vaccine that does not provide adequate vaccination.

•merck's vaccine fraud has actually contributed to the continuation of mumps across america, causing more innocent children to he infected with mumps.

•merck used it's false claims of 95% effectiveness to monopolise the vaccine market & eliminate possible competitors with good intentions

•merck's vaccine fraud has been going on since the late 90s

•testing of merck's vaccine was never gone against real world mumps viruses in the wild. instead, test results were simply falsified to achieve desired outcome.

•this entire vaccine fraud took place with the knowledge, authority and approval of merck's senior management & possibly someone in the senate.
-----------
-----------
and this is the stupïd country that this homoerötic nuisance called all4naija is praising for pulling the world forward. you are a media sheep......that's your entire formal education reduced to shreds within 2 minutes.

you are so poor in spirit, fortune tellers cannot see into your future. get the fück out of my face before i undréss you any further, you obdurate serial wänker!

anuofia!!!!
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
coogar:

uncle tom is still here bleating like the epileptic beast of burden that he was created to be. you want to be white by force - why don't just go the michael jackson route with a facial surgery to boot. you hate your skin so müch, you would fellatë on a white caucasian to cure your acute dementia.

this is another case of vaccine fraud in america(your adopted country). according to 2 merck virologists named krahling & wlochowski, merck company engaged in the following criminal behaviour:

•merck knowingly falsified it's mumps vaccine test results to fabricate a "95% efficacy rate"

•in order to do this, merck spiked the blood test with animal antibodies in order to artificially inflate until appearance immune system antibodies.

•merck then used the falsified trial results to swindle the US government out of billions of dollars for a vaccine that does not provide adequate vaccination.

•merck's vaccine fraud has actually contributed to the continuation of mumps across america, causing more innocent children to he infected with mumps.

•merck used it's false claims of 95% effectiveness to monopolise the vaccine market & eliminate possible competitors with good intentions

•merck's vaccine fraud has been going on since the late 90s

•testing of merck's vaccine was never gone against real world mumps viruses in the wild. instead, test results were simply falsified to achieve desired outcome.

•this entire vaccine fraud took place with the knowledge, authority and approval of merck's senior management & possibly someone in the senate.
-----------
-----------
and this is the stupïd country that this homoerötic nuisance called all4naija is praising for pulling the world forward. you are a media sheep......that's your entire formal education reduced to shreds within 2 minutes.

you are so poor in spirit, fortune tellers cannot see into your future. get the fück out of my face before i undréss you any further, you obdurate serial wänker!

anuofia!!!!

Shut the f**k up! Didn't you say America created EBOLA virus, liar?! You are one hell of a brute! You need to go back to the forest you came out of. You i d i o t!
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by coogar: 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
all4naija: Shut the f**k up! Didn't you say America created EBOLA virus, liar?! You are one hell of a brute! You need to go back to the forest you came out of. You i d i o t!

you were the love-child of the sex union between acute stüpidity & dementia. america created the recent pandemic in liberia from a logical standpoint.

•liberia is their colony
•deaths in africa won't raise any eyebrow
•america's past history of vaccine frauds
•the recent spike in share prices of mapp & tekmira.

if you cannot follow this logic & all the evidences i have unearthed that your adopted country is more corrupted than mugabe then you should find a long rope, a strong beam to tie it to & do the obvious.

you are a disgrace to the recipient of your y-chromosomes!
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
coogar:

you were the love-child of the sex union between acute stüpidity & dementia. america created the recent pandemic in liberia from a logical standpoint.

•liberia is their colony
•deaths in africa won't raise any eyebrow
•america's past history of vaccine frauds
•the recent spike in share prices of mapp & tekmira.

if you cannot follow this logic & all the evidences i have unearthed that your adopted country is more corrupted than mugabe then you should find a long rope, a strong beam to tie it to & do the obvious.

you are a disgrace to the recipient of your y-chromosomes!
Can't prove how America created EBOLA virus, liar?! Prove it! If you can't then accept your error and move on with your miserable life! You hopeless fool!
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by coogar: 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
all4naija: Can't prove how America created EBOLA virus, liar?! Prove it! If you can't then accept your error and move on with your miserable life! You hopeless fool!

you have been sonned, faggöt!
within 24 hours, i have exposed 3 vaccine frauds in your adopted country. you should bow your head in shame & walk away quietly.

your intelligence on global matters is kindergarten at best. don't you fücking ever in your poverty-impoverished life square up to me on current affairs cos you shall be exposed as a brain-addled nonentity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should / Tunde Onakoya's Pain In The Leg & The Surgery Option / Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.