Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital (28492 Views)

Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
coogar:

you have been sonned, faggöt!
within 24 hours, i have exposed 3 vaccine frauds in your adopted country. you should bow your head in shame & walk away quietly.

your intelligence on global matters is kindergarten at best. don't you fücking ever in your poverty-impoverished life square up to me on current affairs cos you shall be exposed as a brain-addled nonentity.
Ebola, fool? Can't you differentiate between what you said and what happened elsewhere? You are loosing it! I think you are mad! The earlier you realize that the better for you to see a psychiatrist. You i d i o t! Great LIAR!
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by coogar: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
all4naija:
Ebola, fool? Can't you differentiate between what you said and what happened elsewhere? You are loosing! I think you are mad! The earlier you realize that the better for you to see a psychiatrist. You i d i o t! Great LIAR!

ebola was artificially introduced to liberia by the US government to sell drugs. it's another vaccine fraud that would soon be exposed like the tuskegee & the mumps fraud.

i must be brilliant to see the fraud here and it's similar to the past antecedents. you must have been born with testiclës in your brain to swallow everything you watch on CNN line hook and sinker.
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 14, 2014
coogar:

ebola was artificially introduced to liberia by the US government to sell drugs. it's another vaccine fraud that would soon be exposed like the tuskegee & the mumps fraud.

i must be brilliant to see the fraud here and it's similar to the past antecedents. you must have been born with testiclës in your brain to swallow everything you watch on CNN line hook and sinker.
You have come again with another notion in your imbecilic nature. I thought you never said you didn't mention America created it in one of your posts. You are really sick in the head. Now that you believe artificial all rather lab-created Ebola was introduced to Liberia by the US government. Why did it originated from Guinea? It's the first place the disease was first reported.

You have no brain, man. You are one primitive individual I would not take serious. You are a typical conspiracy theorist without any evidence to back up your claim. This is the worse in the history of having rumor peddling online. That is a big shame on your side.
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by alexius15: 8:13am On Aug 14, 2014
4reigningqueen: RIP baba.
Say me well to mko,fela,lukuluku,funmi martins,abacha,bola ige,yar adua,funsho williams,margeret thachter,2pac,biggie,alhaji agba,

There's a competition for all Jobless... apply, you will surely win; my candid advice
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by 4reigningqueen: 10:11am On Aug 14, 2014
alexius15:

There's a competition for all Jobless... apply, you will surely win; my candid advice

you first! tongue
alexius15:

you first!
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by coogar: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
all4naija:
You have come again with another notion in your imbecilic nature. I thought you never said you didn't mention America created it in one of your posts. You are really sick in the head. Now that you believe artificial all rather lab-created Ebola was introduced to Liberia by the US government. Why did it originated from Guinea? It's the first place the disease was first reported.

when your creator was distributing intelligence, you were on a leave of absence. i thank God for verminous cretins like you though.....without idïots like you in the world, people like me wouldn't be described as successful people.

You have no brain, man. You are one primitive individual I would not take serious. You are a typical conspiracy theorist without any evidence to back up your claim. This is the worse in the history of having rumor peddling online. That is a big shame on your side.

you are a disgrace to the village that sponsored your education. how retardëd can you be? conspiracy theory? you mean you didn't know america patented the human ebola virus some years ago?

http://www.google.com/patents/US20120251502

you belong to the posse of deluded scientology-esque minority cabal of rabid, fanatical sycophants who attack, ridicule and denigrate anyone who has the chutzpah to question your intelligence quotient. you must have been conceived via anäl sex - it explains aptly how much of an arsëhole that you are.
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
coogar:

when your creator was distributing intelligence, you were on a leave of absence. i thank God for verminous cretins like you though.....without idïots like you in the world, people like me wouldn't be described as successful people.

you are a disgrace to the village that sponsored your education. how retardëd can you be? conspiracy theory? you mean you didn't know america patented the human ebola virus some years ago?

http://www.google.com/patents/US20120251502

you belong to the posse of deluded scientology-esque minority cabal of rabid, fanatical sycophants who attack, ridicule and denigrate anyone who has the chutzpah to question your intelligence quotient. you must have been conceived via anäl sex - it explains aptly how much of an arsëhole that you are.
When I read your post I feel like crying because of you primitiveness. It is utterly dubious. People who read your posts are possibly laughing at you for your backward life. You jerk. You smelling human being!
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by coogar: 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
all4naija: When I read your post I feel like crying because of you primitiveness. It is utterly dubious. People who read your posts are possibly laughing at you for your backward life. You jerk. You smelling human being!

this epileptic tool couldn't find a sound rebuttal to my link - so he does what troglodytes of his ilk would do by resorting to purely ad hominem sniping. you see, this is why you are getting sonned whichever way you want it. i am super-versatile, i would punish you with factual articles you are yet to know about & beat you hands down if you wanna play it the hard way.

my first observation is you have the intelligence of an abortus. legally, i'm pretty sure it'd be possible to still get you aborted. your existence has to be a disgrace to humankind. it'd be a mercy killing. showing mercy to everyone else in the world. everytime anyone, who isn't an equally rêtarded excuse for a lifeform, is unfortunate enough to read any of your posts that person immediately becomes a less intelligent and angrier human being.

you are a sort of online life-sucking, soul-draining, leech-like virus, who i'm sure cannot possibly be a real, living, breathing organism beyond the computer screen, but rather a vicious invention developed to slowly infect and infuriate human beings from one forum section to the other. the only comfort i take is that perhaps you can be succesfully quarantined on nairaland and you won't spread to the rest of the internet. however, i fear that you're probably already responsible for every single moronic youtube comment, forum troll, spam e-mail, fraudulent advert and all the bestiality websites to have ever existed.
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
coogar:

this epileptic tool couldn't find a sound rebuttal to my link - so he does what troglodytes of his ilk would do by resorting to purely ad hominem sniping. you see, this is why you are getting sonned whichever way you want it. i am super-versatile, i would punish you with factual articles you are yet to know about & beat you hands down if you wanna play it the hard way.

my first observation is you have the intelligence of an abortus. legally, i'm pretty sure it'd be possible to still get you aborted. your existence has to be a disgrace to humankind. it'd be a mercy killing. showing mercy to everyone else in the world. everytime anyone, who isn't an equally rêtarded excuse for a lifeform, is unfortunate enough to read any of your posts that person immediately becomes a less intelligent and angrier human being.

you are a sort of online life-sucking, soul-draining, leech-like virus, who i'm sure cannot possibly be a real, living, breathing organism beyond the computer screen, but rather a vicious invention developed to slowly infect and infuriate human beings from one forum section to the other. the only comfort i take is that perhaps you can be succesfully quarantined on nairaland and you won't spread to the rest of the internet. however, i fear that you're probably already responsible for every single moronic youtube comment, forum troll, spam e-mail, fraudulent advert and all the bestiality websites to have ever existed.
I don't waste my time on a liar.
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by coogar: 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
all4naija: I don't waste my time on a liar.

bwahahahahaha
even after showing you how america patented the human ebola virus in 2008 circa? every individual responsible for your child development should be apprehended & charged to court for child abuse.

you are by far the dullest nairalander i have come across on this forum. at least put up a fight. argue the spike in share price angle. dispute the various vaccine frauds in the past. contest the fact that america patented HEV.

don't just surrender like a whorë, do not disgrace your family name. grin
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
coogar:

bwahahahahaha
even after showing you how america patented the human ebola virus in 2008 circa? every individual responsible for your child development should be apprehended & charged to court for child abuse.

you are by far the dullest nairalander i have come across on this forum. at least put up a fight. argue the spike in share price angle. dispute the various vaccine frauds in the past. contest the fact that america patented HEV.

don't just surrender like a whorë, do not disgrace your family name. grin
Possibly you don't know what that means after Congo incidence! You are wasting my time, you dimwit!
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by coogar: 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
all4naija: Possibly you don't know what that means after Congo incidence! You are wasting my time, you dimwit!

which congo incident?
i can see your thalamus & cerebrum have swapped places in your cranium or perhaps a long centipede crawled up your rectum.

what caused the recent liberia pandemic? i have been asking you that question for 48 hours and all you could do is drag your entire formal education in the mud.

your lack of quality education has come back to haunt you. see how your village intelligence was surgically laid barë without sweating. if i were you, i would start my formal education all over again. grin

the money spent on your education was a waste. investing in cocoa pods would have been more profitable than sending a halfwit like yourself to school.
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
coogar:

which congo incident?
i can see your thalamus & cerebrum have swapped places in your cranium or perhaps a long centipede crawled up your rectum.

what caused the recent liberia pandemic? i have been asking you that question for 48 hours and all you could do is drag your entire formal education in the mud.

your lack of quality education has come back to haunt you. see how your village intelligence was surgically laid barë without sweating. if i were you, i would start my formal education all over again. grin

the money spent on your education was a waste. investing in cocoa pods would have been more profitable than sending a halfwit like yourself to school.
Stop exhibiting your warped mentality here. You DICK!
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by coogar: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
all4naija: Stop exhibiting your warped mentality here. You DICK!

yet no rebuttal?
all4naija? you are going to let me piss on your entire existence without a fight? christ - grow a spinal cord, you homoeròtic nuisance. you are a disgrace to your parents. all that money spent on your education & you got put to the sword like a bloated lamb? grin cheesy
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
coogar:

yet no rebuttal?
all4naija? you are going to let me piss on your entire existence without a fight? christ - grow a spinal cord, you homoeròtic nuisance. you are a disgrace to your parents. all that money spent on your education & you got put to the sword like a bloated lamb? grin cheesy
You are r e t a r d e d!I am not going to take you serious here.
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by coogar: 12:13am On Aug 15, 2014
all4naija: You are r e t a r d e d!I am not going to take you serious here.

last attempt at scraping the barrel. you are allowed to curse but don't lose focus of why we got here in the first place? do you have any response to the link that said america patented the human ebola virus in 2008?
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 15, 2014
coogar:

last attempt at scraping the barrel. you are allowed to curse but don't lose focus of why we got here in the first place? do you have any response to the link that said america patented the human ebola virus in 2008?
An excuse of a liar! Loser!
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by coogar: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
all4naija: An excuse of a liar! Loser!

all4naija, what are you still posting for? i walked all over you, pissed on your dome & i have proven your entire formal education years have been a waste.

you are a boil on the arsë of humanity!
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 16, 2014
coogar:

all4naija, what are you still posting for? i walked all over you, pissed on your dome & i have proven your entire formal education years have been a waste.

you are a boil on the arsë of humanity!
Bwahaha... You probably did that with your lies. I don't waste my time on petty liar like you. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by uncjay(m): 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
One thing I got to say.......Shame on U.S, their ZMapp could not save the life of 75 years old....and yet have the got to called our scientist labour "Pesticide". One thing I believe is that Nigeria do not need to depend on the US to survive... They need us more we need them despite having everything at their disposal, they need Nigeria to inter-relate with Africa..... We just need to go carry out assignment diligently that's all.
Re: Spanish Priest With Ebola Dies In Madrid hospital by TWEETFELLA: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tucees: Yes?
I'd love to kiss'em.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should / Tunde Onakoya's Pain In The Leg & The Surgery Option / Coronavirus: 10 Lagos Government House Workers Test Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.