Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Thank You God For Osun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You God For Osun State (445 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Mbaka: Are You God? A Nairalanders Response To Mbaka's Views On Jonathan's Govt. / I Thank God For Sparing Buhari’s Life -jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You God For Osun State by felifeli: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
I just shudder to think how osun state will have been if victory had gone the other way. Death and destruction with fires still burning all over I am sure. But God did not deliver my people to violence. Praise be to God.
Congratulations to the best dancer and masquerade in Osun state for your victory. May your moves remain blessed and more anointing to the Alarinjo Performing Company. And to the loser from Pakurumo Dance Performers take heart the beat goes on

1 Like

Re: Thank You God For Osun State by ShineuEye: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
felifeli: I just shudder to think how osun state will have been if victory had gone the other way. Death and destruction with fires still burning all over I am sure. But God did not deliver my people to violence. Praise be to God.
Congratulations to the best dancer and masquerade in Osun state for your victory. May your moves remain blessed and more anointing to the Alarinjo Performing Company. And to the loser from Pakurumo Dance Performers take heart the beat goes on

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thank You God For Osun State by felifeli: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
Awon eranko jatijati. They turned a beautiful place into a war zone. angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Security Alert:operatives And Officials Of Etio-sa VGC Connecting Ajah Take Note / The Resurrection Of Brenda Fassie: Standard Bank Joy Of Jazz To Celebrate South / This Politician below Activities is consider an international crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.